• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Subway

Subway

I was 22 and on my first trip to NYC. I was a bit adventurous at times when the mood struck, but also knew to present myself well. At 5'2, I was definitely overweight, but carried it all in my ass and hips. Growing up, most white guys distanced themselves but black and hispanic guys fawned over me.

I had taken my dad on a surprise trip to see the Yankees play the Red Sox, the last season at the old stadium. My dad who grew up in the country, was nervous about getting on the subway. He hadn't been on public transit before and I had to continuously promise him I wouldn't get us lost.

We boarded the subway car and he wanted to sit down. I stood nearby, holding onto a pole for balance. A stop later, two hispanic males got onboard. One stood across from me while the other shared my pole. I don't remember much about either of them, except they couldn't have been over 30. They both were decent looking and had given me a once over. I smiled and turned back to the window, watching the view as we began moving towards Yankee stadium.

As we moved, we began hitting the little bumps along the way. I stumbled a bit, falling into the man behind me. I quickly righted myself and glanced over my shoulder, apologizing. As the car swayed and moved along, I fell against him again, this time feeling a hardness that hadn't been there before. I quickly glanced back at him and smiled.

I looked over at my dad who was obliviously looking out the window. He had no idea that less than 10 feet away from him, a stranger had his cock pressed up against my ass.

I'm not sure what came over me, but I decided I could make a little game of this. I knew I had approximately 5 stops left before I would have to exit the car with my dad. With every little bump, I found a way to grind up against the stranger. Eventually he let out a little gasp and his friend eyed the two of us. I smiled at his friend, while rubbing my ass against his hard cock. I glanced around the car, as more people began boarding. No one paid us any attention. My dad was still looking at the window, occasionally looking at the map to make sure we weren't going to miss our stop.

The stranger's friend watched as I pushed back onto the stranger, rubbing my ass slowly against him. I could hear him panting in my ear, moaning as I moved my ass up and down. I felt his free hand lightly move across my waist, reaching between us. I felt his hand adjust himself and glide slowly across my ass, rubbing downwards between my cheeks.

I pulled away slightly, glancing over my shoulder again. I smiled and apologized for falling into him. I glanced up and realized there were just 2 stops left. I let myself fall back against him, this time with my free hand between us. I rubbed the length of his cock, teasing it softly while glancing around the car. My eyes came back to his friend who's eyes were glued to my hand reaching behind my back. His eyes finally moved back up to meet mine and he smiled. He moved closer to me as more people got on at the next stop. He was nearly touching me. I was sandwiched between the two men, with a slight gap between the stranger's friend. I heard the stranger moan again as my hand rubbed against the head of his cock. I could tell he was close to coming in his pants.

I knew we were approaching our stop. I adjusted my purse on my shoulder and took a step forward, losing contact with the stranger's cock. I heard him moan out, instantly missing the contact with my hand. I glanced over to my dad and called to him, "Dad, this is our stop!" Both strangers quickly pulled away from me, realizing that the burley bearded man in the corner was with me.

As we came to the stop, I moved past the stranger's friend, smiling at him. As I got out of the subway car, I glanced back at the stranger, who's cock had been pressed against my hand and ass for the last few stops and smiled, biting my lip as I began to walk away.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Subway

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds