• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Secrets of Buttermilk Falls

Secrets of Buttermilk Falls

12

Bunky and Skip, two waiters at the Golden Spoon, Buttermilk Fall's Cajun restaurant, stared at the couple.

"He's kind of geeky, Four Eyes there, to be with a chick who looks like that,"

Bunky said, but Skip had noticed the Adam's apple on the "chick" and wasn't surprised...she was hot, but it was still disgusting!

Ellis McKeigue shook his head as his friend Claudia Thibodaux explained her life to him.

He couldn't believe that this used to be his cousin Cyrus Thibodaux...though technically Claudia was still Cyrus, there'd been no operation, no implants...just big breast forms and, according to Claudia, the penis was pinned between his/her legs with a series of little ring piercings.

"If you don't have your glasses on, Ellis, it looks kind of like a cunt"

But Ellis did not want to remove his glasses to look at his friend's crotch. They were sitting in a restaurant, anyway, Claudia wearing a pretty, flowered dress, and full makeup, as well as an interesting honey blonde wig...

Ellis found it mildly disturbing that he was vaguely attracted to Claudia! Icky poo poo.

Jesus, Cy, or Claudia had big eyes.

Ellis had known him since he'd moved to Buttermilk Falls at age 20, and never noticed how big, almost lustrous his friends' eyes were...but wait...that was eye makeup. That's right chicks do that to their eyes. Ellis felt uncomfortable.

"Mistress Holly helped me with my makeup this morning" Claudia said, as she spooned a tomato, eating it carefully so not to mess up her lipstick.

"We are going to get our legs waxed later on this afternoon...its fun girl stuff, you know?

Sometimes Miss Holly gets mad at me and puts on her two foot black strap on...I really get it hard then! But most of the time we're nice girlfriends."

It was true...when Ellis, Cyrus, and their buddy Alfred were in their twenties, they were all enthusiastic readers of bondage magazines.

They'd talked about being submissive males, and were surprised to find that most of the ads from dominant women were for "pay."

At Buttermilk State University, the three had been members of the university Pansexual Individuals for Gynocracy and Servitude...

That, but the PIGS had mostly been male, except for a few fat girls who just wanted to get dates...All the haughty cheerleaders and college babes didn't really want to be bossy in the bedroom, just everywhere else!

Ellis was not surprised when Alf began playing femdom games with his wife, Fanchon, but was a little more surprised when Cy began also being trained by Fanchon...

And then Cy spent eighteen months with a Male Master, a freaky German guy....who taught Cy to "walk like a lady" with books on his head, and all kinds of other shit. The old friendship was gone, it seemed...but now Cy was Claudia, and he had invited a young couple, real redneck types in Ellis's opinion, to live in his/her house.

"Master Philbert and his wife Mistress Holly are just the greatest people." Claudia enthused.

"I took the retirement buyout at the newspaper, though I still write freelance sports stuff...

I can go to games in my miniskirts!

And I can be a full time maid and housekeeper for my Master and Mistress...after all, my trust fund is more than enough, right?"

Ellis watched in dismay as Claudia, who used to chug beers and eat T-bones, picked at her salad. She was like a real-chick, man oh man!

"But um, Cyrus--I mean, Claudia, you PAY them to live with you, right? They were a married couple who did maintenance at the BDSM club, the PainCafe."

Ellis blushed slightly, mentioning it. Of course Ellis himself went to the PainCafe. They'd all started going in college, and Ellis had been to more than a few dominatrixes...

Ah but to give up your life! But Claudia looked so happy...was there something in that?

Claudia smiled and patted Ellis's arm in a very feminine way. "That's right! But they quit their jobs to take over my full time training, isn't that great?" Claudia wriggled. "Just this morning,

Philbert took my panties down and flipped my skirt up and whipped me with a Spencer paddle--you know the kind with the holes to make the wind fly through?--

He gave me fifty hard ones because when he bounced a quarter on his bed, it didn't bounce enough...I still need to work on my hospital corners."

Claudia smiled, and her lip-gloss shone. Ellis was getting a little nauseated.

"But then" Claudia said dreamily,

" I was crying while standing in the corner with my panties down, and Philbert took me in his lap and kissed me tenderly. and I gave him a big, sloppy blowjob! It was so nice!"

"But Cy-Claudia, you're NOT GAY." Ellis said patiently.

"Maybe you need a therapist. You don't enjoy sucking guy's dicks...and I saw that Philbert fellow.

He is fat and disgusting! His wife is fairly cute, but still in a white-trash kind of way, you know."

Ellis paused. "And I'm really your spiritual advisor, technically, aren't I?"

Ellis was the curate of the Salvation Temple, the church they'd both grown up in...he wasn't perfect, but he was technically a clergyman.

"And as your pastor, I got to tell you, you're a normal, tough guy...you used to kick ass in bar fights, and I had to counsel you about that, but this is serious...you're no pansy."

Claudia laughed.

"You're right, Ellis. You know I was the most macho of the macho guys...captain of the Rugby team, all that shit...

I remember how we used to harass gay guys when they came out of the gay bar...what an asshole I was!

But as a submissive, I need to learn to serve whoever is my Dom, and it excites me to submit to a man...it's so degrading, you know what I mean?"

Ellis knew what he meant.

Though he was loath to admit it to anyone, he really enjoyed buying and renting femdom vids and DVDS and reading stories where there was forced bisexuality...but then he liked going back to his normal life, didn't he?

Cy, or Claudia was full time with these people!

Claudia sipped her mineral water--

AA and twelve rehabs since high school had not cured Cy of his drinking habit, but he had now been sober without any problems for a year--and then spoke again.

"Last night, while Philbert was fucking Holly, I helped to arouse them by licking both their bodies...

I was all over them, and it really helped in getting them to have an intense orgasm, and of course then I cleaned up, and went back to my closet."

"Your closet?" Ellis asked, taking a BIG swig of his Long Island Iced Tea." You didn't get to fuck and you went to a closet?"

"Yes, I live in the closet much of the time...I don't need too much space, it just confuses me, kind of like a puppy needing a training cage...and no, I don't get to fuck anyone.

Every ninety days or so Miss Holly removes the rings and I jerk off, and I'm milked from the rear weekly, to keep pressure off my prostate...it's very healthy you know."

Claudia smiled at Ellis's now pale white face.

"I know you probably think that's crazy, Ellis. I'm nuts, right? But although I'm horny all the time, it helps me to serve my Master and Mistress...isn't that the most important thing?"

Ellis reached for the bill, but Claudia dropped her Visa Gold on the table, and took the waiter's hand. "Would you like a personal tip from me...?"

My God, and he licked his lips...oh damn!

And Claudia took Bunky by the hand and they went into a broom closet. and Ellis swigged a couple of shots until his friend came back out...Bunky was zipping up, and Claudia was re-doing her lips...

As they left the restaurant, Ellis found himself (to his horror) helping Claudia on with her coat. "Thanks, you're sweet"

Claudia said, bussing Ellis gently on the cheek. Ellis was twisted between a desire to vomit, and wondering how Claudia had created that amazing cleavage with no implants!

It was true that Claudia was taking female hormones...and this might contribute to the breast enhancement, but it just didn't seem possible that his/her voice could be that girly on its own...

Ellis honestly wondered if Claudia was going to like, float away in femininity!

A car suddenly pulled up in front of The Golden Spoon, Ellis recognized Claudia's Beemer, and a huge guy with a leather jacket, tattoos and a goatee got out.

Oh, it was Philbert. Damnit, what's he doing here? Ellis didn't like to be seen with criminal types...ick.

But Claudia walked right up to him in her high heels and put her hands on his chest.

"Yes, Master Philbert, I hope you're not upset that I'm not at home, I told Holly I'd be out." But, as Claudia watched the malevolent redneck removing his belt, she trilled "Are-are you upset with me, Sir?"

"Pull your dress up and bend over the BMW, bitch! You forgot to polish my Stetsons this morning...An' mah underwear ain't ironed neither, you lazy cow."

Claudia protested, but Philbert grabbed her by her wig, ripping it off, showing Claudia's quite bald head.

Though Claudia could have easily taken the fat man, Philbert shook her as if she was a tiny little thing, and Claudia burst into tears as he bitch-slapped her a few times, bloodying her nose.

Then Philbert threw Claudia across the car and jerked her skirt up, and pulled down her panties, and Ellis got to see Claudia's penis and scrotum, pierced tightly between his/her legs.

As Philbert lifted his belt up to start the whipping, Ellis ran into the alley and vomited.

MEANWHILE "I don't know why you're so disturbed by all of this, Ellis" said Meredith. SNAP! Her steel switch whacked his balls.

Ellis was naked and on his stomach, with his cock and balls pushed out between his legs, which were splayed by a spreader bar. His balls were on top of his cock as he lay on Meredith's bed, with his hands cuffed behind his back.

By day, Meredith Trease was the makeup expert on the cosmetics counter at Luttrell's, Buttermilk Falls's pitiful excuse for a department store, but at night, Meredith lived it up as a dominatrix.

And a damned well-paid one...and she LOVED her work. She brought the steel wand down again, and giggled as Ellis jumped, tied up as he was.

"Oooow. Oh, Meredith, it's so hard." groaned Ellis.

His balls were simmering in pain. "Muh-my point is, Cyrus, or Claudia, is ruining his life, instead of keeping the whole BDSM thing as a hobby. It's a fun thing, not what you should do 24/7.

Jesus, he's taking cooking classes and licking up crushed pieces of apple that the redneck guy Philbert stomps into the kitchen floor with his muddy boots. It's truly disgusting--OOOW!"

Again the little steel wand had nailed his balls!

Meredith, who had been described by an ex-fiancée as "Ally McBeal with tits" was sitting on the bed, taking little pot-shots at Ellis's penis and balls.

"I see him at the store all the time, Cy, or Claudia...we chat about moisturizer and mascara...he's much happier as a pseudo woman than he ever was as the asshole who used to get into fights in every sports bar in town."

She brought the wand down again, hard.

"You just are a bit jealous, that's all--you wish you could get me to marry YOU and do that to YOU, instead of having to pay me by the hour, right?"

Ellis shook his head, which was a little ridiculous as, being bound on the bed, he was facing away from Meredith. "I'm getting married.

And as soon as Violet and I tie the knot, this is all over.

I've wasted too much of my life on kinky sex...it's not helping me as a clergyman, and it's not helping me as a person. This may be my last visit."

Meredith smiled. She'd heard this sort of thing before.

Carefully, she took a needle and pushed it through spare skin on the side of Ellis's scrotum, and, ignoring his whine, pushed two more on the other side. Now the exposed cock was effectively pushed down on the bed by the scrotum, which was pinned down on the mattress by the needles.

"You boys always come back to me...I can't get rid of any of my clients.

You might as well give that one up, Ellis." Meredith silently picked up her thick leather razor strop, a present from her uncle, who had cut hair in Buttermilk Falls for thirty years.

"See, being a slave boy isn't something you can just give up, Ellis...it's ingrained in you, dear."

"Oh no, not me" Ellis said confidently.

"I am going to get therapy with a Doctor Oppidan, who is good at curing paraphilias like this. I think it's almost over for me...sorry, Meredith."

Meredith lifted the heavy razor strop and brought it down hard, nearly flattening Ellis's balls.

As Ellis screamed in surprised agony, she lifted the strop again and brought it down five times across his naked buttocks! How funny.

Doctor Oppidan was one of Meredith's clients...one of her key holder clients as a matter of fact.

WHACK!

Again the razor strop came down, right on Ellis's cock and balls. She was deaf to Ellis's entreaties. Dr. Oppidan was locked in a CB-6000, one of the newer chastity belts, and Meredith was his key holder...

Twice weekly the good doctor came to visit her...she would unlock his belt, after tying him to the very bed that Ellis was lying on!

Oppidan's cock and balls would be massaged and teased for nearly an hour by Meredith's gold speckled fingernails...and then, he would toss a pair of dice...and if it came up sevens, he could jerk off!

Otherwise, Oppidan left Meredith's office orgasm less until the next time...and did he cry and whine when Meredith locked him back up again!

Meredith had not always been a dominatrix...though it was really in her blood!

She had, however always been beautiful, and when her adult cousins, Walvick and Gilbreth Westbrook had started The Snatch Catch, Buttermilk Falls's premier strip club.

And they had not had to beg their beautiful 22 year old cousin, who was thoroughly sick of her born-again religious parents, to come and work for them.

Wally had actually offered Meredith a management position, but she was quite happy to dance for tips, which was where the money was.

Meredith liked this---she'd had two kids by an abusive welder who'd o.d'd when she was twenty, and then she'd met Jared the sensitive artist, who she LOVED, but who really couldn't support them on the four paintings he sold a year, even at five grand a pop.

But he took care of the house and was a great step dad for the kids, and so it was just up to Meredith to bring home the greenbacks...

Really, she couldn't remember what had started her off, taking private clients and whipping their bare asses..but she loved it that she didn't have to fuck them, you know?

Eventually, Meredith got respectable, working at the department store...and it was ok that she'd quit the Snatch Catch,(which Wally and Gil had lost to the Mob by that time, gambling debts)

This, because she'd gotten a few clients that she didn't have to sleep with, but paid her bills, and helped Wally and Gil's now impoverished families as well...for Meredith was now a dominatrix! Actually, Meredith was a cottage industry.

Cousin Wally had suggested filming a few of her sessions, and was now in charge of "Scourge Girl Dot Com."(Scourge Girl being her nom de whip) and he sold her clips and DVDS...

Cousin Gil now ran the key holder service, as idiots all over the country had been sending Scourge Girl the keys to their chastity belts, which they could get back at a price...

And their dad, Mephisto "Westy" Westbrooke did the mail order business on the side, sending Meredith's perfumed panties and pictures...out for more dollars...

Uncle Westy's wife, Aunt Enid supervised ten fat girls on telephones pretending to be Scourge Girl and giving intensive verbal abuse at 5.99 a minute!

Now, while thinking of again of her therapist client, Doctor Oppidan, Meredith rolled Ellis over and began running her fingers around his stiffening cock, and finally drawing invisible circles on his shaft with her gold-speckled forefinger

. Ellis moaned, and closed his eyes.

Another one of Meredith's clients was the son of her employer, Ninian Luttrell...who paid a hundred dollars per tampon, to suck the blood out...this was only a monthly customer, but Meredith valued him.

She also caned and anally raped Ninian's dad the store owner, and for that she was paid twenty thousand dollars a year more than the average cosmetics expert.

It was annoying when he wanted those late-night visits, when he had her bag him up and thrown out in the Luttrell's dumpster, to climb out later...but he paid extra for that! Not bad, really for a beauty college dropout .

Comparatively, Ellis was a wuss, really. Sometimes he wanted Meredith to pretend she was his cuckolding girlfriend...she would spread her pussy with sour cream and he'd lick it out...

Ah, but when she asked if he'd like her husband to fuck her before his session, so he could lick REAL cum, he always demurred. What a wuss!

"You've not been jerking off too much, have you, Ellis? I really wish I could lock this penis up, it would be a great thing for all concerned."

Meredith smiled and stroked Ellis a little faster.

"You look distracted, honey. Are you wishing you could play with my titties? But you won't be comfortable having regular sex with a real woman...

And your fiancée will be quite disappointed on her wedding night. I know, being religious types, you're waiting till then to fuck her...

Right, that's what you tell yourself, Ellis. but the fact is, you don't WANT to fuck her. you want to be tortured and teased by me, right?"

Meredith hummed, rubbing the base of Ellis's shaft with her long, energetic speckled fingernails. He gasped as she coursed her hand up and down the suffering penis.."When did you last cum, can you remember, Ellis?"

"Uh, I think Pennell and I were making out on her bed two nights ago, and I came in my pants when she was grinding her butt against my crotch...

Yup, it was messy, but we didn't weaken and have premarital relations" Ellis said, gasping as Meredith's fingers danced happily along his frenulum.

"That's so good...you remained virtuous." Meredith said, giggling.

She had been raised in the Salvation Temple as well, and her parents had encouraged her to be a Virtue Girl--one of the keep-it-til-you-wed fellowships where you got a Purity Locket.

Meredith had found the whole celibacy before marriage thing ridiculous, and had fucked four or five elders of the Church before she was twenty.

Yes, and now of course, as a professional dominatrix, it amused her that she was now regularly beating and torturing their Second Reverend for $350 per hour...

Meredith felt so sorry for Pennell, Ellis's fiancée.

Penny was such a nice girl, she taught Meredith's kids Algebra at the Spiro Agnew high school...her son, Rick said Penny was incredibly patient!

And Ellis was going to be sexually useless to this poor girl unless she got a clue about the fact that he was a pathetic masochist.

Thinking of poor Penny, Meredith took up the thin steel wand again and brought it down severely on Ellis's bloated penis, and he screamed.

A good thing, really! Meredith brought the steel wand down once more, savagely.

Ellis screamed again, and begged to be let loose.

"Puh-please...you're too angry today, and I need to get home.

Let me go, I'll pay you double!" The wand came down once more, and his cock head began to turn an unpleasant shade of fuchsia.

"I don't think so" Meredith said calmly.

" You and I are more than client-domme at this point, Ellis...we're theoretically friends...and I think you should tell Penny that you are a slave boy...BEFORE you get married.

Give her a chance! The poor thing's got so much going against her in the marriage already--

You're fifteen years older than she is, you make shit pay, half of which you give to me, and we both know you are embezzling from the coffers of the church for New York trips to the 'more exciting' dominatrixes...

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Secrets of Buttermilk Falls

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds