• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Miles's Counseling

Miles's Counseling

123

My chastity tube hangs heavily between my legs.

It resembles a water faucet, and looks a little odd.

Gretchen used to have me in a plastic thing, but she felt that I was too disrespectful in having big erections...

And the tube makes it quite cramped!

Really, it is. When I get a hard on, it's quickly contained.

Then I feel this unpleasant squeezing from the metal tube.

It was tough enough when I was my wife Gretchen's chastity slave and just had to keep from jerking off.

But now I'm in the position of suffering just because I get a little bit aroused.

And then of course it looks weird in my pants. Like I have a big hard on all the time.

It's not a huge tube, but it's a little wedgy.

I have to really stuff it into the toilet to pee, and there's no chance of me using the urinal.

Sometimes all the stalls are full, and I can't use the urinal, and I nearly pee myself!

And of course the old days of peeing in the back yard are utterly gone.

And I wake up at night with a huge pain in my dick because I've gotten a midnight erection. That's just horrible!

It's incredibly painful and Gretchen often laughs to herself.

Yes as I leave the bed to take a midnight cold shower to calm my disobedient dick down.

Last night, Gretchen tied me to a chair and removed this horrible faucet-like tube.

She teased me for an hour with a piece of dental floss soaked in bacon grease.

She knows how to rub it just under the head of my cock, torturing and teasing the frenulum.

"You like that, Milesey?" Gretchen asks...

as she rubs my poor suffering, bloated dick further.

"Wish it was my mouth around your penis, don't you?

Forget that one."

It's been several months since I last got to masturbate, and she keeps me in a frenzy.

Recently I found out she was grinding up Cialis, which is like Viagra, and dropping it in my coffee every couple of days.

She never tells me when, so I spend a lot of time wondering "Am I extra-horny right now?"

Just pulling the tiny string baaack and forth, it's quite a lot of fun for her.

And she wears the most engaging bikini underwear.

She's lost a lot of weight in the last year, but the fullness around her boobs and butt is still there!

Gretchen ran a long tongue across her full lips and winked at me.

Gretchen then told me that I shouldn't hope to cum.

Ah but should learn to stop annoying her by giving the "eye" to young women when we're at the mall.

I have no idea what she's talking about!

True, like other middle aged men, I look at cute young girls.

However I'm about equally successful at attracting them as I was when I was young--zilch.

And I try to be well behaved and respectful when I'm with my lovely wife.

I really do!

But cute girls are everywhere!

And they smile at me, and twitch their little asses.

And then I sometimes think about sex, and then of course Gretchen notices my look, and she gets annoyed with me...

Yes, even though she, of course sleeps with almost any man she meets.

It's true, that I fantasized about being a chastity slave, and a cuckold.

But I really think she takes it a bit far.

And I wonder why she gets so upset, just because I react like a normal man...

It's really a shame.

TWO

Sometimes Gretchen would toy with my faucet tube, drumming her fingers on it, seeing if there was any impulse there, and giving me deep kisses. I do love her, despite her devilishness.

My balls seem to get so swollen around the edges of the tube, from the impending excitement.

What is especially difficult is worshipping Gretchen's body, when she lets me, while wearing it.

Gretchen used to have a short pixie haircut, but it's grown out a bit, in long light brown tresses.

Gretchen's curvier than ever, even with the weight loss.

I am not allowed to kiss her nipples, but sometimes she lets me lick the underside of her breasts.

Ah and I love worshipping her ass...it's so full and creamy!

"Gretchen" I've complained

"Please let me take off the chastity tube while I'm worshipping you...

It's horribly painful, and it distracts me from your soft body."

"You know I would, honey...

but I'm afraid you'd run and jerk off" Gretchen always replies.

"It's been way long since you last got to cum.

So I feel safer having you locked up all the time. Except when I tease you,

Yes, and then of course you're tied up and I can remove the tube. Just live with a little pain, like a good boy."

Once, she got so weary of my complaints about my painful penis, that she tied me up.

And removed the tube and whipped my poor willy until it was small, and then replaced the tube.

"Now you've got a small penis that isn't straining against the metal, right?"

So I learned not to complain.

Our housemate Tom is also Gretchen's occasional lover.

And when he's in the bed with her, I often have to lick and suck his dick.

Right, and kiss his inner thighs, and fortunately, I suppose, my penis doesn't harden then.

I am almost nauseous with disgust!

But I must lick Tom's "area" with the same amount of abandon as I do Gretchen's or she gets mad.

She doesn't want Tom "neglected" Imagine!

At one time Tom and I were running buddies, we used to chase broads together, and play poker, and watch football.

Of course now the relationship has changed forever.

Because I'm just Gretchen's slave-bitch, so de facto, I'm also Tom's bitch.

He's seen me in full makeup and painted nails, and they've dropped me off in drag downtown.

Telling me to sell my ass and my mouth and bring home some money for them.

Tom has also thrown darts at my bare ass when I'm bound.

The same way he and I used to throw darts in bars (at the dart board).

The first time Gretchen had Tom whip my ass, I was absolutely mortified, but now I'm used to it.

He goes over my chore list, and checks to see if there's a hair in the bathtub I've just scrubbed, and if there's any error, over his knee I go!

Thankfully, because Gretchen has loosened my anal cavity with larger and larger strap-ons, it doesn't hurt as much when Tom sodomizes me.

Sometimes I actually think I have an anal orgasm, if such a thing exists.

But I'm so revolted by the whole thing.

And I wonder if Tom isn't a little bit gay.

He sure enjoys giving me a butt fucking.

And then of course I have to lick the shit and cum off his dick, because he's so hygienic.

"That's one reason I don't kiss you much, baby" Gretchen told me recently.

"I am worried that you might have little tapeworms in your mouth.

Yes, or something from rimming Tom's butt.

But I encourage you to do it, after all, you have to have something that you're good at!"

And that is probably when I get kind of an attitude.

I really understand that it's good for my training to sub to a man, perhaps, but I don't see why I should be punished by not getting to kiss my wife.

And that gets me to the point where I'm reluctant to be with Tom and Gretchen together.

And this was when Gretchen decided that I needed counseling!

The first counselor she took me to was a dominatrix called Viper.

Viper is tall and has curly red hair, and is pretty and innocent looking and quite buxom--

Yes, in the office when we went.

Viper was wearing a bright blue halter top and a short skirt, and didn't look much like a counselor.

"I understand your problem, Gretchen. "

Viper is contemplativr over this.

"Miles is supposed to WANT to submit to your lovers, to relish it.

But it seems like he's still trapped in his patriarchal roles." Viper said sadly.

"But I don't want to submit to Tom." I said.

"I understand that Gretchen needed me to be shown what my role is as a submissive.

But I feel like I'm not having that much fun in the kinky role-playing department.

Do you think maybe we should take a break and go back to vanilla sex?"

Gretchen and Viper looked at each other and burst out laughing.

Viper looked very severely at me.

"You don't get the option of going back, Miles.

Gretchen tells me you pressured her to get interested in the BDSM life.

But that you're in it, you need to get used to the fact that she's not going back...

You're so demanding."

Gretchen chimed in.

"That's right, he is demanding.

Last night I was feeling really generous, and I tied Miles down and removed his tube and gave him a nice massage on his penis with my toes.

Oh, and it was fun, and his dick got all purple.

Yeah and he was gasping, because it's been a while since he was allowed to cum...

It was actually so much fun, rubbing my toes up and down his long, thick dick, and patting my arch on his ball sack.

Most men would appreciate that I know...

And certainly the sight of his tortured schlong is great evidence of the good work I'm doing.

At one point he began precumming, and I made him lick it off my toes, because it got so soggy.

You'd think Miles would realize what a lucky guy he was, to have a wife who was this focused on his training, right?

And he seemed like he was having such a good time, but then...

Miles began begging and then ORDERING me to let him cum!

What kind of attitude is that, Viper?

What's going on with this guy? I just don't get it!"

Viper smiled, and toyed with her long strawberry tresses.

She could see that my eyes were on her...

She was probably used to male attention. She did give me a gentle smile, and I appreciated it.

But what she said next really bugged me.

"Miles, like all men,..

He is primarily focused on his own pleasure, Gretchen. You must understand that.

All men are. It's all they think about...me, me, me. That's why you actually have to prolong the time between their orgasms.

They have to focus on you, the Goddess and prime reason for their being."

Viper smiled, and my heart turned to mush.

She seemed so sweet!

And she looked a lot like the Mary Jane chick, Kirsten Dunst, in Spider man, with better boobs, but she was dangerous, which of course is why she is called Viper.

"My husband, Guthrie for the longest time was allowed to masturbate twice a year into a condom, and then drink it, and he was in chastity the rest of the time."

Viper said this, smiling, as if it wasn't HORRIBLE.

"But even then I perceived that Guthrie was focusing on his orgasms.

And it wasn't as if he wasn't getting milked from the rear to reduce the pressure on his prostate.

He just wanted to CUM."

Gretchen laughed and looked at me accusingly.

"But now" Viper said sunnily

"Instead of giving Guthrie an orgasm for his birthday, and for Christmas, I go out and buy him a nice necktie.

And he stays locked up.

Guthrie hasn't had an orgasm now in three years, and his attitude towards me is immeasurably better, I think."

Gretchen thought this was great.

"I would love to completely shut off Miles's orgasms, but that might be too much for him.

I mean, seeing as he watches me fucking all the time. I think it's enough, probably that I keep them limited."

Viper cocked her adorable head.

"Well, I don't know. Limits can be set by the submissive sometimes.

One sub I have is really strict on himself.

He rubs his dick on the side of the shower wall once a week.

The first week he rubbed 100 times before he came.

And so he decided the next time if it took him more than a hundred rubs, he would deny himself.

And so for several weeks, he was really horny, as he had to walk out of the shower, crying, not being able to cum with 100 rubs or less.

Then he finally came after 91 rubs, and so he set the new limit at 91.

Now he's at 33 rubs, and he has been celibate, no orgasms for 18 months because he will not allow himself to cum unless he can do it in less than 33 rubs.

But he's a rare, unselfish type, unlike your Miles."

And then both Viper and Gretchen both looked at me with anger in their eyes!

What the fuck, why would I want to be like some lunatic who rubs his DICK against a shower wall?

That's fucking insane.

These women are disturbed. But the fact was, I had no protection against the whims of a dominant woman.

It was hopeless.

Thinking of the power that Gretchen had over me.

And my dick hardened against the chastity tube, and I winced.

"You're right, Viper. There's little hope for poor Miles." Gretchen said. "What a remarkable man that shower slave must be!"

Viper smiled.

"Yes, Christophe is wonderful.

And week after week, he comes to me.

Oh, and I tie him up and run my lotion covered fingers around his cock and balls until he is gasping with desire, but he never asks me to let him cum...

I just untie him and send him home, and he stays unstimulated till Sunday nights.

This when he rubs his poor penis thirty-three times on the side of the wet wall.

He doesn't even get his prostate milked, which worries me."

"But the poor thing!" Gretchen commented.

"What if he never cums again?

Don't you think you should like, order him to jerk off or at least get milked?"

Gretchen shook her head, and looked at me thoughtfully.

I hope she doesn't get any ideas.

"He just won't listen." Viper sighed.

"I am quite cruel to him in some sessions.

If it's that time of the month, I whip his bare buttocks with a blacksnake quirt and make him suck on my bloody tampons.

He will do anything I ask it seems, except have an orgasm. He says he doesn't deserve it.

That's a great attitude, one your husband should emulate."

Viper sipped her water, leaving a full glossy lip print on the glass.

"Christophe is so willing to learn.

He told me he was afraid of drinking my urine, and I trained him in the cutest way. He loves my full, beautiful breasts.

So I soaked a sexy French demibra in pee, and then put it on.

Then I told him he could kiss all he wanted until he'd sucked the pee out of it...and we had a pleasant half hour, after which of course I took a bath!

And then the next week, when he wanted to do it again, I said

'No, now you've proven you like urine, so you can just drink it out of the dog bowl, like the Fido you are'

This broke his heart, he cried, because there would be no more kissing of my honeys, but he was then ready to take in urine the old fashioned way--

Yes, drinking it!"

Viper told us a fascinating story about growing up in a female dominated household.

She was called Vicki then, so you have to remember that while I repeat it verbatim

When Vicki turned 20, her mother brought her into the parlor and told her that she had some information for her.

"Vicki, as you probably have noticed, I exert a bit of control over your father more so than perhaps the mothers of your friends, dear...

Vicki smiled and nodded at her mother, who looked very much like Donna Reed in the old TV shows.

It was true, they grew up in a fairly blue-collar neighborhood.

Pop didn't spend a great deal of time with the other men at the pool hall or guzzling beer at Rupert's Brewmeister, though he went once in a while, but was always back by eleven.

Vicki's older brothers, Denson and Harvey also kept the eleven o'clock hour when they went out, either with their friends, or with girls, even though they were adults, and had full time jobs.

They gave Mom their pay envelopes unopened, and she kept them both on allowances.

Vicki remembered that once or twice Dens, an apprentice electrician, had tried to rebel, and just give Mom some of his pay.

Mom had actually taken her 20 year old brother's jeans down and flogged him with an old carriage driving whip, telling him that he had to obey her rules or move out of the house.

Vicki had wondered at the time why Dens didn't just move--

Really, he made a really good living, even as an assistant, and could have lived quite comfortably.

But after the thrashing he'd cried in Mother's arms and promised to try and change.

Vicki had also heard Mom chastising Pop behind closed doors, and heard the crack of the carriage driving whip.

Ah, but she'd not thought too much about it...

Yes,being a self-centered twentysomething who was focused on boys, the roller rink, makeup and "Tiger Beat" magazine.

But sitting here with Mom, Vicki got the impression that Mother wanted to convey some sort of important message to her.

"Vicki, now that you're a young woman, I want your help with your father and your brothers. I'm a rather busy person.

As you know, and I know you were telling me that you'd like to get a part-time job so you don't have to ask me for spending money.

But I could actually pay you to do babysitting right here in this house."

Vicki looked somewhat puzzled, and so Mom put two fingers in her mouth and whistled, and Dad came down into the parlor.

"Yes, dear?" he asked genially, smiling at his young daughter.

"Dudley, darling, I have decided to apprise Victoria of your status here in the home so she can assist me in looking after you and the boys.

Dud, I want you to strip, please, so she can see your Iron Maiden."

Vicki's father Dud looked horrified.

"She's, she's just a teenage girl! I think that's probably not a good idea, Shirley."

But as Vicki watched her mother, Shirley leaned back, and the material around her breasts tightened, and she frowned.

Shirley idly picked up a large wooden hairbrush that was sitting on the coffee table.

As Vicki watched, Shirley tapped the brush against her right hand and looked even more severely at Dud.

Dud swallowed and with an apologetic look at his daughter, began undressing slowly.

He was wearing a coverall, as he worked for a 2-way radio installation factory, and after he stepped out of it, Vicki could see that Dud was wearing a steel pouch around his penis and balls.

"Well, what do you think, Vicki, dear?"

Shirley asked her daughter, who looked somewhat amazed.

"Your Pop has been locked up in this thing for eight years, you probably remember before that .

Back when he used to drink and smoke crack and carry on, but since I've locked him in this, he's been a pretty good guy."

Shirley leaned over and, using a key from the coffee table, unlocked the Iron Maiden, showing Vicki her Pop's swollen penis.

"Your Pop used to surf the Internet and look at these sites...

And fantasize about his Iron Maiden, but apparently having one locked on is a bit much for him.

No more being a man and peeing in the back yard. He has to sit down like a lady now!"

Vicki looked at Dud, whose face was bright red.

He was terribly embarrassed, and then he was a little startled as his cute teenage daughter reached over and began rubbing her manicured fingers on his big dick.

"Don't worry, Pop, I just feel so bad for you, being all locked up like this!"

Mom looked at Pop accusingly.

"Look how excited you get, being touched by your own daughter!"

But she didn't seem all that upset, and probably she'd expected this.

Vicki got a big kick out of watching Dudley moan and groan as she played with his cock.

Then suddenly, she noticed that his legs were trembling.

Vicki was no stranger to car-date hand jobs, and she looked anxiously at her mother, knowing Pop was about to cum.

Mother calmly picked up the hairbrush and leaned over and whacked Pop's dick with the brush side twice.

Both women watched in entertainment as tears came to his eyes and he bit his lip.

"Your behavior is execrable" Mom said.

Mom ordered Dudley to lie across her lap.

She began whacking Dud's butt with the brush and he began crying harder.

Normally Pop was the soul of masculinity, and he gritted his teeth if he hit his finger with a hammer or something.

Vicki noticed that his personality changed radically under this situation.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Miles's Counseling

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 13 milliseconds