• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Hypnotizing Nancy Ch. 02

Hypnotizing Nancy Ch. 02

123

This is a work of erotic fiction. Any resemblance to real people and situations is entirely coincidental. All of the characters in this story are over the age of 18.

The storyline and characters in this chapter will make much more sense if you read chapter 1 first.

I appreciate getting feedback, both positive and negative, as long as it is constructive. I will not hesitate, however, to delete any nasty or abusive anonymous comments. I enjoy corresponding with my readers, and if you send me an e-mail I will respond.

If you like this story, please register your vote with the stars at the end. It only takes a second but means a lot to the author.

*****

It took almost a year. A miserable soul-sucking tear-filled year before things were finally settled. The divorces were finalized, the assets divided, and Nancy and Danny were both free of their cheating former spouses. It hurt her to know that Dennis and Janey were probably still shacking up together, but She had to put on a brave face. She was still family and she still had to see her.

Danny called and suggested that a celebratory dinner might be in order. They had not seen much of each other outside a courtroom since the weekend they had discovered the affair. Nancy had always enjoyed Danny's company. He was handsome and funny and quite sexy so why not? They were not really in-laws any more which was just icing on the cake.

Nancy dressed in a black strapless number accented with a black choker. She'd had her hair done and frosted specially for the event. The hairdresser had curled her full hair into large ringlets which fell enticingly across her bare shoulders. Eye make-up just slightly understated and lipstick just slightly overstated, completed the look. When she inspected herself in the mirror before heading out the door, she couldn't have been happier with the overall look. If Danny could resist her tonight then there was something wrong with him.

When Nancy opened the door for him Danny was instantly smitten. She looked gorgeous. The anguish of the last year faded into oblivion as he gazed at her and contemplated where the evening might go. Finally, shaking himself out of his reverie he finally found his voice.

"Nancy. You look wonderful," he enthused as he once again looked her up and down. "Simply gorgeous."

Although she had hoped to please him Nancy blushed at his generous praise. As she saw him look her over she felt her tummy melt with arousal. It had been a long time since she had been with a man and she was ready.

"Somnus," Danny whispered, and kept his eyes riveted to Nancy's face. When he saw the blank expression wash over her, he was amazed that the command still worked. Since it had, he continued. "Nancy. How are you feeling now?"

"I'm feeling very sexy," Nancy replied dreamily. "It's been a long time and I'm actually quite horny."

Exactly the kind of response Danny had hoped for.

"Nancy what kind of panties are you wearing?"

"I've got on a lacy pair of bikinis in bright red," came Nancy's whispered reply.

"OK," Danny continued. "Reach up under your skirt, pull them off and give them to me."

When she handed them over Danny brought them up to his nose for a long sniff. Hmmmm. He carefully folded them up and slipped them into this pocket.

"Nancy when we leave here you will not realize that you have no panties on. We will go to dinner and everything will seem perfectly normal. After dinner and before desert, you will feel the sudden urge to use the restroom. When you lift your skirt, you will see you have no panties on and only then will you remember giving them to me. When I count to three, you will wake up and your conscious mind won't remember anything about my instructions but your subconscious mind will and it will obey. One... Two... Three.

Pulling her sweater over her shoulders Nancy took Danny's arm as he led her out to the car. Dinner was wonderful. The food was excellent. The wine plentiful, but right before dessert Nancy felt an urgent need to pee. She excused herself and hustled into the restroom. When she pulled up her dress Nancy was amazed to see that her panties were missing. At that instant she remembered giving them to Danny in her front hall.

Oh my God. Danny was controlling her again. He had made her take off her panties and forget that she had done it. She had sat pantie-less in the restaurant and hadn't even known it. She had been completely powerless to resist something she didn't even know was going on. He had changed her reality and she hadn't had a clue. At each of these thoughts a spike of arousal ran through her core.

Stunned, Nancy walked back to the table and sat down. Danny just sat there with a silly smirk on his face.

"Anything wrong Nancy?" Danny asked her. "Did something happen in the bathroom?"

"You've got my panties haven't you? You made me give them to you at the house," she replied quietly so none of the nearby tables could hear.

"Somnus," Danny whispered. "Are you excited Nancy? You're sitting here, in a restaurant without panties, and I made you do it. Does that excite you Nancy?"

"I can't believe how wet I am right now," she replied. "I'm afraid I'm going to ruin my dress if I sit here any longer."

"Well, we can't have that," Danny announced. "Alright Nancy, although you will still feel as aroused as you normally would, but now, your pussy will remain dry. It will not produce any natural lubrication as a result of your feelings. Now, when I count to three, you will awake."

"Oh my God Danny," Nancy gushed. "I can't believe what you can do to me. This is the strangest feeling I've ever had. I'm crazy horny, but my pussy is dry as a bone, and the fact that you made that happen is making me even more horny, if that's possible. You made me come out without panties and I didn't even know it, and now you are controlling my pussy. It's making me crazy. Let's go home. Let's go home NOW."

All the way home, Nancy was beside herself with lust. Danny was controlling her, mind and body. Oh my. Was he controlling her mind too? Was it his suggestion that was making her crazy with lust? No... No, of course not. She had always had a control and submission fetish. Her arousal was due to her own mind. Danny was just fanning the flames with his hypnosis.

When they finally entered the house, Danny put Nancy in a trance.

"Are you excited Nancy?"

"Yes," Nancy gushed. "I don't think I've ever been more excited in my life... But..."

"But what Nancy?" Danny inquired in an anguished tone.

"But... My pussy. My pussy is all dried up. I'm so excited but I can't do anything about it without lubrication. I don't have any, and I'm not producing any of my own."

"Easy Nancy, calm down. It will be OK. Starting right now, your body will begin responding normally. Your pussy will once again produce lubrication in proportion with your arousal level. At the count of three, you will awake and be able to react normally. One... Two... Three"

When she returned to full consciousness, Nancy immediately felt her a tingle in her lower abdomen and a flood of juice flow into her pussy. It was almost too much to bear. Danny had turned on the tap again and he must have had a reason.

Unable to control her desire, Nancy threw her arms around Danny's neck and kissed him deeply. The feel of her body pressed so urgently against his caused him to become even harder in his slacks. There was no reason to hold back now. Danny pulled her closer and slipped his tongue between her lips.

It took less than a minute for the two lovers to move to the bedroom. Clothing puddled around the couple as they continued to frantically kiss and grope each other. When they were naked, they fell heavily onto the bed.

Slowly. Ever so slowly, Danny worked his way down to Nancy's engorged nipples standing proud on her firm breasts. Nancy squirmed in pleasure as he took one, then the other between his lips and sucked them vigorously. When he was satisfied with her moaned responses he continued down her body, kissing her ribs and working his way down her firm flat tummy. Kissing, licking, worshiping her flesh with his lips and tongue.

Nancy was almost delirious as she felt Danny working his way towards her hungry pussy. She anticipated the feel of his lips on her sex. Anxious to feel him kissing and sucking her there. But as she lay in wait, she felt his kisses pass by her hips and move on to her thighs.

Danny had always adored Nancy's legs. Long, smooth and tanned, they were, in his opinion, perfect. Moving his mouth down he slowly, tortuously kissed and licked his way towards her feet. Those feet that he had so much admired. Nancy's moans of arousal as he sensuously sucked her toes into his mouth told him that his efforts were not in vain.

By the time he had kissed and fondled his way back up to her pussy, Nancy was beside herself. She had rarely in her life been so excited. So ready to be penetrated. But Danny had other ideas. When he finally reached the junction of her thighs, Nancy felt him gently push them apart and plant a full soft kiss directly on her engorged clit. Her moan of ecstasy echoed through the room as she tensed every muscle in her legs and her arched her back.

Danny couldn't help thinking about the time Nancy had revealed her affair with Cindy. How she had told him about the best oral sex she had ever experienced. He thought too about how he had stroked himself as he had listened to her sexy groans as she had experienced it all again by post-hypnotic suggestion. This time though, it was him between her legs and he was going to do his very best for her.

Flattening his tongue he took a long swipe from the back of her pussy all the way up to her clit, making sure that it spread her copious fluids all the way up. A slow circle around her sensitive nub followed by two quick flicks and he started back down. Using his teeth, he gently nipped at Nancy's extended labia pulling them gently, then sucking each one into his mouth. He felt her legs tighten even more as he flattened his tongue and started again.

"Please... Danny, please," she implored. " I need it. Please fuck me. Oh God. Please."

But Danny wanted this first time to be about her. He loved oral sex. He loved the smell and taste of an excited woman. As he continued his gentle ministrations, he thought back to the revelation that Nancy didn't blow Dennis mostly because he wasn't willing to reciprocate. Well, he wasn't at all like that and he was going to prove it right up front. He might not be as good as Cindy, but he was enthusiastic and willing to learn and he kept right on going.

"Oh God," Nancy thought. "He's not stopping. He's not going to fuck me yet."

Slowly, Nancy felt the tension build. It had been so long. This was so good. Her long legs stiffened. Then she felt her entire butt pulling in and up. Her firm flat tummy pulled into a concave as she gasped for breath. When her release finally came her whole body spasmed and shook uncontrollably as Danny shifted from licking her clit to sucking it hard into his mouth while flicking it with his tongue.

Nancy had never felt anything like that before. It felt like her whole pussy was being sucked into Danny's mouth as her the orgasm train rolled on and on and on. After several minutes of back to back climaxes, Nancy had to cry for mercy and push Danny's mouth away from her pulsating center. She couldn't move, could hardly breath, she just lay there shaking with orgasmic after shocks.

Danny spooned up behind her and held her tight as she returned to earth.

"Oh Danny," she began, when she was again able to form the words.

"Shhhhhhhh," Danny hushed. "It's OK. I know. Don't worry baby, you just rest. Tonight was for you. I promise you can pay me back some other time. Now you just relax and drift off to sleep."

Nancy could hardly believe her luck. She had known Danny to be a kind brother-in-law, and now she was finding him a very giving and thoughtful lover. At these warm thoughts, Nancy drifted off to a deep and restful sleep, knowing that she would indeed, pay him back, and soon.

There was a moment of panic when she woke alone, but then she heard the soft sounds of the kitchen radio and the clang of a metal saucepan. Danny must be in the kitchen. Slipping into her robe, Nancy padded down the hall and into the kitchen where she was assaulted by the aroma of fresh brewed coffee.

"Hi sleepyhead," Danny chirped. "How are we feeling this morning? Cream only, right?" He inquired as he handed her a steaming mug.

"Danny, about last night," Nancy began. "It was wonderful, really," she quickly carried on when she saw a worried look cross his face. "It really was, I just feel so badly that you were left hanging. God, Danny, after what you did for me, I couldn't be more ashamed that I didn't reciprocate."

"Don't be," Danny replied with a smile. "I'm going to start getting mine back right now."

As Nancy began to wonder at those words, Danny added another. "Somnus"

"How was last night for you Nancy?"

"It was incredible. I came so hard and so long, that my muscles are still a bit stiff."

"You would like to do something to reward me for my efforts last night wouldn't you?"

"Yes. I was thinking about what I could do for you. I just don't know what you would like."

"I think a blow job would be a good way to start," Danny began. "When you wake up, you will not remember being in a trance. You will only remember how you feel about last night. As you drink your coffee, you will begin to think about my cock. You will begin wondering what it looks like, About how it will feel in your hand, about how it will feel between your lips."

"By the time you finish your coffee, you will be wondering how deep you will be able to take me. You will feel relaxed and want to take me as deep as possible. You will wonder about how my seed will taste on your tongue when I cum and you swallow. With the last sip of coffee, you will become obsessed with the idea of tasting and swallowing my load and you will be unable to resist these urges. When I count to three you will awake with no conscious memory of this session. One... Two... Three."

By the time she finished her coffee, Nancy was a woman possessed. Her brain would hold no thoughts other than those involving Danny's cock. She couldn't have stopped herself even if she wanted to. Dropping to her knees in front of him, she reached up to undo Danny's belt and pants as she looked lovingly up into his eyes.

"I've been thinking about some way to repay you for last night and I have an idea you might like," she whispered huskily. "So you just sit back and enjoy."

Having released his stiffening dick. Nancy lovingly took the engorged head into her mouth until it lay nestled on the back of her tongue. She began to suck deeply while the tip of her tongue stroked sensuously along the bottom of his rigid cock. Then, continuing slowly, she eased Danny's throbbing manhood inch by beautiful inch deeper until it finally ran into the back of her mouth.

Usually by this time her gag reflex would have kicked in, but Nancy wanted desperately to get Danny all the way in. Adjusting her position between his feet, she angled her throat and pushed forward toward the base. She felt his slender cock slide further down into her throat. Then her nose was rubbing against his short pubic hairs and the flesh of his lower abdomen. She had done it! Nancy had taken Danny's dick all the way into her mouth and down her throat. Reluctantly, she began to pull back until he was all the way out and, once again, resting in her hand.

Nancy couldn't believe that monster had been all the way inside her mouth. She began to lick it clean. Then once again took it deep. All the way to the back of her mouth. Then, tilting her throat, she began a seesaw match with the monster in her mouth, sliding it back and forth; taking in a little bit more with each forward movement. It was now going all the way in and down her throat.

Danny was in heaven. He felt himself approaching his peak and couldn't stop it. Nancy's mouth was so warm and wet. Her soft full lips gliding along the entire length of his prick as she sucked him. He had never had the pleasure of deep throat until this very moment, and the feeling of her tight throat engulfing the end of his cock was simply amazing.

Nancy could feel the pulse of his dick inside her mouth and knew Danny was about to blow. As she continued the pistoning motion of his dick in and out of her mouth, she began to suck as deeply as she could, while lavishing his dick with her tongue. She wanted him to cum. She needed to taste his nectar.

"Cum for me," she panted as she momentarily pulled him from her mouth. "Cum for me Danny. Cum in my mouth. I want to taste you."

Her dirty talk pushed Danny right over the top. He felt his breathing become laboured, and he pressed his hips right up against Nancy's face. His long prick completely buried in her tight throat. A guttural animal growl escaped his throat as he grit his teeth and pumped his first gooey load down hers.

When Nancy felt his dick pulse in her mouth, she pulled back and continued to suck the head while she lightly and quickly stroked the exposed shaft. As Danny's delicious cum continued to flood her mouth, she tried feverishly to swallow every drop; but there was just too much, too fast. She felt it dribbling past his dick and out the corners of her mouth trickling down her chin and dripping onto her exposed chest as his glorious dick began to deflate and tried to slither from her mouth.

Danny leaned back in his chair trying to catch his breath. It had been one of the most exciting sexual experiences he'd ever had. A woman possessed, Nancy began to lick the cum from his now flaccid member. When she was satisfied that she had captured every tasty drop, she let it rest on his stomach.

"That was spectacular," Danny gushed. "The best I've ever had. Really."

Warmed by his glowing praise, Nancy felt very proud of herself for having pleased him so.

"Well, if you liked that, you'll love what I'm planning for tonight." she teased.

Danny had his own idea for a surprise. It had been a day of firsts so far and he intended to make it a hat trick of novelty if he could.

"Somnus."

"What shift are you on tonight Nancy?" Danny inquired when he was sure she was under.

"Early shift, three 'till midnight," Nancy replied from her trance.

"You once told me that many of your co-workers wear low cut bras and thong panties under their hostessing outfits, but that you didn't feel right showing quite that much flesh in your uniform. That's going to change tonight Nancy. Tonight, when you dress for work, you will realize that there's nothing wrong with showing off your assets to best advantage. Nothing wrong with revealing a little skin to garner a few more tips."

"Tonight when you dress, it will seem perfectly normal for you to pick out a low cut bra, the lowest cut you have, and a pair of thong panties to wear under your outfit. At work, you will act as you always do. You will not make any undue efforts to reveal yourself nor will you take pains to hide what you are and are not wearing. It will be just another night as you work your station."

"You will not remember this session until after you return home from work tonight. When you do remember, it will arouse you to know that although you were not really a slut, you exposed more of yourself than you normally would and it will excite you to know that was because of my control over you. You will awake relaxed and refreshed on the count of three."

That afternoon as Nancy dressed for work, it occurred to her that she was missing out on the better tips by not showing as much skin as some of the other girls. As she thought about it, she recalled how arousing it had been when she had given professor Evans an eyeful. She didn't want to go quite that far, just a low cut bra and thong panties. Just show a little more and see what happens.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Hypnotizing Nancy Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds