• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Girl on a Bus

Girl on a Bus

Hi, I'm Tatiana, 18 years old and just out of school. I'm so happy to have landed my first job in the city and it feels so ace to finally earn some money of my own. My work is an hour bus ride through the country to the village where I'm from and it can be really quiet on the ride home.

Earlier today the most unbelievable thing happened and I'm completely overwhelmed and a little confused about how I feel about it, and just need to share this story with you.

I was on my way back from work on the usual quiet route on the bus, when a man around 30 years old came on. He looked around, saw me and came and sat right next to me, don't you just hate it when people do that? he was a strong man with a beard and some tattoos.

He was sitting right up against me and he seemed a quite agitated. I just kept trying to mind my own business but after about 10 minutes or so out of the corner of my eye I could see him unzipping his jeans. I didn't know what to do and I couldn't get up as I was next to the window and he was sitting next to me blocking off the aisle.

He was a big man and I was scared. Suddenly I could see him reaching down into the opening of his jeans and then to my complete amazement I could see his cock was coming out of his pants. He started rubbing it slowly next to me. I wanted to scream but I was completely frozen with fear and confusion. After the longest minute of my life whilst he rubbed himself next to me, I decided to look at him to see if I could snap him out of it.

So I nervously turned my head and looked at him straight in the eye. He just looked straight back at me and without hesitation, then smirked at me whilst rubbing his erection right there in front of me. And I'm such a fucking idiot and I can't believe what I did but I stupidly smiled back at him.. omg what was I thinking. I quickly looked back at the window and panicked.

Then I looked back around and down at his crotch, and I couldn't believe what I was seeing, on a bus. His cock was so hard and big and he was just rubbing it right there next to me. The situation was so wrong but I could feel myself getting a little wet and I felt so ashamed.

That was when with his other hand he grabbed me firmly by the back of my head and forced me down to his crotch, right in front of his swollen cock. I tried to resist and he was pushing me down harder. We fought for a few seconds and I had saliva dripping out of my mouth as we struggled, but then he managed to slowly push the head of his cock into my mouth.

I kept fighting back but he would just push me down harder again. His cock was swelling more and more as we struggled and he was pushing it far into the back of my mouth. My heart was racing, I'd never experienced anything like it.

He kept pushing my head up and down and sliding my mouth over his hard erection and there was nothing I could do. I could tell he was about to release his semen as I could feel his sock swell even more with blood, and so I angrily tried to push my head away as hard as I could.

Just as I managed to pull my mouth away from his cock he started cumming really hard. He shot his cum straight up into my face so hard, right up into my eyes, and then he pushed me back down really hard and he kept cumming hard straight into the back of my throat. It was so much so semen and I was in complete shock. And then when he squeezed his last cum out of his cock into my mouth then he finally relaxed his grip on my head.

I raised my head slowly and looked up at him. He had made such a mess of me and I was speechless, and that was when I noticed that my nickers were soaking. I was so ashamed of myself that it turned me on so much. I just wiped my face quickly and ran off of the bus and came straight home.

I'm still in shock as I'm writing this, and the most unbelievable thing is that when I came home I had to masturbate so hard for over an hour as my pussy was completely swollen and throbbing. And now I can't help but wonder if I will see him again.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Girl on a Bus

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds