• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Lonely Woman Meets Eccentric Senior

Lonely Woman Meets Eccentric Senior

12

Karen Sather had heard the stories about the man who lived down the road, and if half of them were true the burly old guy was a real pervert, but Karen took the stories that spread through the town of Forestport with a grain of salt.

After all, according to gossip it was common knowledge that Karen was a slut all through high school even though she was a virgin until she was almost 19. Also, nobody told tales about her husband Tom being a wife beater, a petty thief and a womanizer, yet Karen knew better and had the scars from three lousy years of marriage to prove it.

So when Karen noticed the old guy walking past her house daily, once on the way into town to pick up a newspaper and again on the way back home, when he would tip his cap and say good morning she would return the greeting.

Soon Karen found herself making sure that she was outside when her neighbor would head down the road, pretending to check the mailbox as an excuse, and the hellos soon became short conversations. Karen learned that the man who lived in the weather-beaten bungalow down the road with the mailbox that had BURKE scrawled on it had a first name. Rocky.

Karen also learned that Rocky Burke was 63 years old and recently retired from his job as a corrections officer in Marcy. He also confided in Karen during one of their daily chats that contrary to what she may have heard his wife Millie was not dead and buried back in the field behind his house but happy and remarried in Florida, although Rocky admitted that if they had stayed together anything would have been possible.

"She found out that while we were both pretty wild at first, as the years went on I kept getting kinkier and kinkier," Rocky admitted. "Sometimes I scare myself a little."

Each day the conversations had gotten longer and more personal, and Karen began to look forward to the daily interplay which was a pleasant diversion in her life.

"I'm not an easy man to live with," Rocky said during their chat yesterday with a wink. "Some women say that I have peculiar tastes. Lucky for me some women have them too. How about you Karen?"

"Oh I don't know about that or even know what's peculiar these days," Karen had said with a shrug. "Maybe I'm a masochist to stick around here."

"Nothing wrong with being a masochist," Hank had told her as his eyes went up and down Karen. "As long as you're with a sadist who cares about you."

Karen had given the old man a strange look when he said that, smiling when the gruff old timer winked at her, but then he added, "I've hurt a few women in my time but never if they didn't like it that way. Some gals like a little spanking. Now you for example. I bet you didn't ask for that black eye."

Karen had been startled at that and reflexively raised her hand to the side of her face where she thought she had camouflaged her most recent battle scar of a few weeks ago.

"I noticed that but didn't say anything," Rocky said when he saw her embarrassment. "Not one to butt in. Did that put him in jail?"

"No, he had a boatload of traffic violations he never took care of," Karen admitted regrading her husbands latest drama. "Giving a black eye to a woman in Oneida County doesn't matter much. I don't even call the sheriff any more."

"Too bad. Maybe you are a masochist," Rocky had answered. "Or maybe you should swing back. He ain't so tough. Ask him what I did to him when he wised off me down at Kratsy's a couple years back."

"You were the one that broke his nose?" Karen had asked as she recalled what Tom had claimed happened by flipping his snowmobile.

"Man shouldn't let his mouth write checks his ass can't cash," Rocky had said in a matter-of-fact, and a shiver went down Karen spine when she pictured her big-mouthed husband getting slugged by one of those meaty fists of the old man.

"Guess it says a lot when I think that's funny," Karen heard herself saying.

"Why don't you leave him?" Rocky had asked the girl. "It's never too late to start off fresh. What are you, about 30?"

"25," Karen corrected. "I know I look like crap. Seems like every year around here ages me 3."

"You look fine to me. How come you don't work at the Family Dollar no more?"

"Got laid off a couple months ago. Probably didn't help that Tom kept showing up and calling the store because he thought the manager wanted to get into my pants," Karen shrugged.

"Did he?"

"She," Karen corrected, but after seeing a wicked smile on the old man's face she quickly added, "No, she wasn't doing any such thing. She's a lesbian but has a girlfriend. I'm straight."

"Good to know," Rocky had said before parting.

"I can give you a ride into town Mr. Burke," Karen had offered when she thought of him walking all that way to the store.

"No thanks. I got a car but I like the walk and this here ain't a cane, it's a walking stick in case one of these wild dogs comes at me," Rocky had said. "Besides, walking gives me a chance to talk to all the pretty ladies along the way. Gets my juices flowing if you know what I mean."

"Oh gees," Karen said as she rolled her eyes, shivering when his gaze went up and down her again.

"But if you call me Mr. Burke tomorrow you aren't going to leave me any choice but to take you over my knee and spank that bottom of yours," he cackled.

"Ha!" Karen had retorted with a laugh. "You'd have to catch me first."

"Wouldn't be a problem," Rocky said before heading down the road. "I can move damn fast when I see something I want, so you - hell you wouldn't make it to your porch. I'd make that rear end of yours as red as your hair."

Karen chuckled at that, but as she watched the burly neighbor walk away she noticed her nipples were throbbing and her panties were a little moist.

Rocky Burke was at once repulsive and compelling to Karen. His language was coarse on occasion and the way he looked at her - well, it had been a long time since anybody had looked at her like that, and that spoke volumes about how lonely she had become, even when her husband wasn't in jail and was around.

***

Karen ran her brush through her hair and looked at her reflection in the bathroom mirror. The makeup covered the fading bruise and she had even put on a little lip gloss, just a touch though so Mr. Burke didn't think she was getting all dolled up for their mailbox chat.

Karen had kept her eye out up the road, so when the old-timer came down his driveway she timed her stroll to meet him at the edge of the road. She had been worried at the start that he would think she was timing these meetings but she no longer cared, but was more worried that one of the rare cars that went by would see her out here talking to Mr. Burke and tell Tom.

"Somebody is looking good today," Mr. Burke commented as he watched Karen pull the Pennysaver and an overdue light bill from the box. "I like that blouse. Shows a lot of your freckles."

"So hot and muggy. We're supposed to get a storm," Karen said of the light blue shirt with the sleeves ripped off that used to be Tom's. "This is kinda cool."

"Don't need the bra though," Rocky suggested of the harness visible through the cotton.

"I'm been told that all my life," Karen retorted and enjoyed the flash of surprise from the old man before he recovered.

"Not what I meant child. Hell, more than a handful is a waste," he offered as he stared brazenly at the modest swells in her blouse. "Besides, I'm more of an ass-man, and you didn't get cheated there. You measure up fine."

"Oh gees," Karen moaned, fully aware that her bottom didn't match her top.

"I've been looking at women all life, so let me see. I figure you're about 5'4" and maybe 120 pounds," Rocky mused as he leaned on his stick.

"Well, you're close enough to not get slapped," Karen retorted. "Maybe when the fair opens next week you can get a job at the booth guessing weights and stuff, but you aren't good at guessing ages as I recall."

"True. Let's see, I figure you to be maybe 33- 24-36. Am I close?"

"Omigod, I don't know," a flustered Karen replied. "Don't think I've even been measured like that anyway."

"Be glad to offer my services," Rocky said.

"That's okay. I have a hunch I would be happier with your guessing than what a tape measure would say," Karen admitted, knowing that the old fellow had been overly generous in evaluating her bust and probably kind with the other numbers as well.

"What will you do if it starts raining?" Karen asked as she looked at the grey skies.

"I was a boy scout back in the day. Always prepared," Rocky answered as he pulled a small pocket umbrella from his back pocket and showed it off by opening it. "Big enough to keep my cap dry at least."

"Can't imagine you as a boy scout," Karen mentioned.

"Neither could they," was Rocky's answer, and as they laughed Karen watched his Popeye like forearms bulge. "They asked me to leave when I started hitting on a Brownie."

"Oh gees," Karen answered as she shook her head. "Were you always so incorrigible?"

"So I've been told," Rocky admitted. "Guess I've always just come out and said what was on my mind. A lot of men think they're slick by thinking dirty and talking like a choir boy. Not me. What you hear is what I am with no sugar coating. If I think it I say it."

"I'm beginning to figure that out already," Karen told him as his eyes went down her body again. "What are you thinking now?"

"Well, for one thing I'm betting that you have a lot of hair between your legs."

"What?"

"Pussy hair. I'm guessing that you have quite a bush on you and you ain't the type to go waxing or shaving it either."

"What - how..."

"Just a guess, seeing how much hair you have under your arms," Rocky replied as he nodded towards where Karen was leaning on the mailbox, and when Karen quickly jerked her arm down from the box so banged her elbow on the edge. "Ouch. You okay?"

"Yeah," the red-faced woman said as she held her elbow. "Funny bone."

"Dumb move on my part," Rocky said. "That's one time I should have kept my mouth shut and just enjoyed the view. That your old man's idea - the natural look?"

"NO - well sort of," Karen responded and then explained. "He doesn't like me looking good if he's not around, so if he gets out and saw that I was shaving my armpits for no reason? You can guess the rest."

"You not looking good? Don't think that's possible," Rocky assured her. "Always liked women a little rough around the edges. These days that's hard to come by. I picked up a woman at Benny's last year who was not all that much younger than me, and when I got her panties down her pussy was a bald as a billiard ball."

"I asked her what was up with that," Rocky told an open mouthed Karen. "She says that's what the boys like these days, and I told her I'm no frigging boy. I'm a man who likes women to look like women, and a gal can't be too hairy any more then they can be too rich."

"So you dumped her?" Karen asked.

"Hell no, I had invested $12 worth of Utica Club's into her at the bar. I fucked her but did her doggy style so I didn't have to look at that hairless mound," Rocky explained and added when he saw Karen's shocked reaction, "You asked."

"I guess I did," a dumbstruck Karen replied.

"Guess I better get going," Rocky said after looking at the sky. "I figure the rain is about an hour away."

"Don't get hit by lightning," Karen warned as her neighbor started into town, although she suspected that a bolt from the blue would only charge up the old guy up even more.

***

Karen washed the couple of dishes in the sink while peeking out the window, noticing the darkening skies and hearing the occasional sprinkle on the roof, and after she looked down the road to see if Mr. Burke was on his way home yet she went into the bathroom.

After relieving herself Karen washed her hands, and after she dried them and set the towel back on the rack she raised her arm and winced at seeing how hairy her underarms had become in only three weeks since Tom was hauled away.

"You're very perceptive Mr. Burke," Karen told the mirror as she pondered reaching into the medicine cabinet and grabbing a razor to get rid of the burnt orange sprays that filled her gentle hollows and got furrier every day, finally deciding against it. "I am a hairy gal."

Returning to the front window Karen noticed that it was now raining a bit harder and way down near the little bridge over the creek she saw her neighbor with the umbrella over his head.

Karen found herself throwing on a windbreaker, grabbing her purse and skipping out the door, fishing her keys out and revving up the rusty Toyota, and as she zipped out the driveway and down the road she said aloud, "He's going to get the wrong idea."

***

"Hop in," Karen yelled out the passenger door after she swung it open, and after Mr. Burke saw who it was he smiled and climbed in.

"Isn't the knight supposed to rescue the princess instead of the other way around?" Rocky offered as Karen went down the road to turn around.

"Don't want the knight's armor to rust," Karen quipped, adding, "And besides I'm no princess."

"Eye of the beholder," Rocky quipped as the rain really began to fall, and as thunder rolled in the distance he noted, "You did save me from getting drenched though, neighbor."

"Least I could do. After all, if it wasn't for you I don't think I would have laughed in quite a while."

"I hope you'll at least come in for a drink," Rocky suggested as Karen pulled into the driveway, and when he saw her try to think up a reason not to he added, "I know you don't want anybody to see your car in the driveway so all you have to do is pull around the back of the house."

"Is this where all your victims hide their cars?" Karen mused aloud while smiling.

"Yes."

"Oh," Karen said when she saw there were tire marks in the spare grass, and after she got the car in a place that was out of sight of the road she asked, "How's this?"

"Fine, but we're going to get a little damp," Rocky mentioned as the rain became torrential.

"You already are a little," Karen mentioned as she thought about the tire tracks and how many other women have really come here to this decrepit old house to be with Rocky.

After all, she told herself, he's not exactly handsome and while he seemed to be in good shape for a man his age Rocky Burke the fact remained that he's a senior citizen or close enough. A ribald and coarse senior citizen whose manner would turn most women off, so what was the appeal?

"So why am I here?" Karen mumbled to herself as they opened the car door together and hurried to the back porch, and after her host opened the door Karen hopped in wondering what to except.

"Be it ever so humble," Rocky declared as he turned on the light and closed the door behind them.

Karen looked around the rather spartan conditions, noting that while it wasn't fancy it wasn't much different than her own place, and it seemed to be very neat and clean.

"What were you expecting - a hoarders paradise or a medieval dungeon with torture devices?" Rocky chuckled after Karen noted the place looked fine.

"No - I - don't know what I was expecting," Karen replied.

"The bondage equipment might be in the bedroom," Rocky suggested as he set his cane aside. "Want to see?"

"No thanks, I just came in for a drink," Karen replied. "One drink because I've got to - get home."

"Busy schedule today?" Rocky asked with a raised eyebrow.

"No, but I am driving."

"400 yards on a gravel road that hardly anybody uses," Rocky mentioned. "Hell, you might want to spend the night after you get to know me."

"I don't think so. After all, I do know you a little."

"No you don't child," Mr. Burke said in a voice that made Karen shiver. "You don't know me at all."

"Why don't you take that damp jacket off?" her host suggested. "Plenty warm in here and besides, I love looking at you in that blouse."

"It's one of Tom's old ones," Karen said apologetically as she took off the windbreaker and set in on the back of a kitchen chair. "Just ripped off the sleeves."

"Shows off your muscles that way," Rocky grinned as he looked at the girl's nicely toned biceps. "I'm surprised your husband would buy a shirt with buttons on it. Didn't figure he knew how to work them."

Karen snorted as she laughed despite herself, and as she shook her head Rocky offered her a choice of cocktails.

"Beer or Jack Daniels?"

"Whatever you're having," was Karen's response, so after he poured two very healthy servings into juice glasses Rocky handed her one and clinked the glasses together.

"Cheers," Rocky said as they sipped, and then he set the glass down and unbuttoned his damp shirt, and after setting it aside he noticed Karen's reaction and added, "This bother you?"

"No," Karen mumbled as she awkwardly tried not to look at the barrel chested man who had a couple of faded tattoos on his beefy biceps. "It's your house."

Karen noted that Mr. Burke seemed to enjoy her discomfort at standing next to a man who was naked to the waist and not at all shy. The senior citizen wasn't a body builder and was carrying some extra weight on his 6' frame, but he still seemed to be a powerful looking brute, and the way that his upper torso was covered with silver and black hair both front and back made him look almost like a Neanderthal.

As Rocky turned away to grab the bottle Karen comically wondered if he had a club somewhere he used to bop women over the head before dragged them by the scalp to his bed, but when she saw the long scar across his back that was visible even through the coat of hair she gasped.

"That scar," Karen muttered after he asked back was wrong. "How..."

"Inmate 46212," Rocky replied. "I tried to break up a fight between a couple of convicts and one of the shits slashed me good. The spade was aiming at the other guy but I got the stitches. Last time I got in the way of that bullshit. After that I let them mix it up till they got tired and then dragged them apart."

"Looks nasty."

"Some women get turned on by that. You one of those child?" Rocky asked, and after she shook her head no he continued. "Used to be a lot uglier but it's faded a little and my coat keeps getting thicker."

"Coat," Karen giggled as she let Rocky top off her drink while they leaned back against the counter. "You're priceless."

"You like hairy men child?" Rocky wondered aloud, and after Karen shrugged he added, "No need to be shy. After all, I've been straight forward about what I like about you."

"I know," Karen replied before sipping the bourbon. "There's no telling what you'll say next because you're totally unpredictable."

"Hardly," Rocky said as he reached over and ran his rough palm over Karen's arm, making the tiny hairs stand up at attention. "I think you can read my mind as well as I can read yours."

"Oh, so you're a mind reader too?" Karen nervously giggled as she inched a bit away from her host. "You know what I'm thinking?"

"I believe so," Rocky replied. "You're thinking that this crazy old bastard is disgusting but he turns me on a little for some reason."

"You're part right," Karen offered. "I couldn't even guess what's going through your mind."

"Well right now I'm thinking that a nice rainy day activity would be to strip you naked and count your freckles," Rocky said. "I know you've got plenty on your thighs, arms and shoulders, and I'll bet that you have some on your back too. Probably none on your tits though. I'm thinking the freckles stop there so they're creamy white."

"How am I doing so far?" Rocky asked and didn't wait for a reply before continuing. "You're self conscious about your tits because you think they're too small, even though you're wrong. That's why you wear a bra even hanging around the house. I'm thinking that you have big nipples, plump like strawberries and just as bright.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Lonely Woman Meets Eccentric Senior

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds