• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Amazon

The Amazon

12

ONE

The maitre'd's eyes opened as the hostess escorted the woman with her child into Tollozo's.

My God, that's the tallest woman I've ever seen, Felix thought to himself.

Tall, REAL tall, blonde and quite stacked...but her kid is in a classy suit...no that can't be a kid, he's balding...he's a fuckin' midget!

Oh, yeah...that's Ambrose Gunn, I'm wearing his daddy's footwear right now. Rich little bastard!

Felix breathed through his nose while showing Gunn and his ho-ho, moll a table.

She practically has to lean down to hold the little guy's hand! Felix's tongue tapped against his teeth angrily.

And I can't even get a decent girl on Match.com.

Brody looked at Frosti with a smile.

He slipped Felix a C-note to thank him for fetching him the two Yellow Pages that were propping his little bottom up. "Are you comfortable, Brody?" Frosti asked.

"It must be difficult to ask for telephone books wherever you go."

She hasn't mentioned the e-mail yet. Brody smiled.

"Try shopping in the Brooks Brother's Children's division." Brody drained his water.

"But that's okay, I'm used to it. Being rich and handsome makes up for it, right?"

He loved the way Frosti grinned.

It had been six weeks of a lot of fun, a lot of smiles...and what a hot girl she was! Brody sweated a little as he watched Frosti look up from the menu.

"I read your e-mail today." Frosti smiled, tossing her hair demurely.

She had a blonde mane that wouldn't quit, though Brody had a difficult time taking his eyes off her swelling cleavage in the white dress.

"It was weird, but intriguing in a way...you have fantasies of dominance?"

Oh Jesus. Here it was.

"Y-yeah. It's part of why I date very tall women."

Frosti covered her mouth with a manicured hand, and Brody blushed.

"I mean, there aren't many women in the world that are shorter than I...but I've always liked REALLY tall women. I-I um..."

Suddenly Frosti's huge hand was covering his tiny one. He couldn't lose her.

"Ambrose--Brody...it's okay. I like you a lot, I might even love you...and we'll discuss it at home."

And Frosti smiled.

LATER THAT NIGHT

Frosti leaned against Brody's leather couch, still in her white dress, her legs crossed, as she watched Brody come in from the bedroom, stark naked.

Frosti tried to unzip her top but Brody held up his little hand.

"No, no, Miss Frosti, you don't have to take anything off yet."

Brody smiled at Frosti, who was somewhat puzzled.

Look at him, though, she thought. His little nubby dick is hard, standing—no, he's kneeling!—in front of me as I sit here with all my clothes on.

Frosti waved a heel at Brody and his little teeny dick got a bit harder. What the hell was this about?

Certainly Frosti had been naked with Brody before,

He had worshipped her entire body, licking everywhere, his little head going under and around her 44DD breasts, and all the way down to her tootsies, before licking back up to go between Frosti's legs.

And how Brody loved her honey pot.

Brody's little head had had quite a good time between Frosti's thighs, and she'd had to admit that it was the best cunnilingus she'd ever experienced.

But what was all this dominance submission about?

Right now, Brody was hesitantly kissing Frosti's feet.

Frosti knew that she'd created resentment in men she dated by being so tall and large, though perfectly proportioned.

She'd hesitated to wear heels on dates with men because she didn't want them to feel small, though only once, when dating one of the Washington Bullets, had she been shorter.

And that was in twelve years of dating different guys, since Frosti was thirteen.

With Brody, it was so different. He was a midget—a dwarf. Four feet tall. (Actually three foot ten)

And Brody had actually given Frosti several pairs of six inch heels as a gift. Not just the ones made by the Gunn company, either.

She was wearing a pair now, and it appeared that Brody was licking the heel, or something. But he was a great guy! Look how hard his cock is.

Brody was in heaven. Oh, look at her beautiful legs, they're so long.

On a previous engagement Brody had stood next to Frosti while she was in a denim miniskirt and he'd realized that her legs were actually longer than his entire body.

His head had barely reached her miniskirted thigh.

Now he stroked and massaged the mammoth, but beautifully shaped leg, and took one of Frosti's shoes off, surreptitiously rubbing the heel against his cock as he put it on the floor.

Frosti then moved her stockinged foot and pushed Brody's dick playfully.

The stocking scratched against Brody's little penis, and oh, how excited he was getting!

Brody moaned loudly, and Frosti pulled her foot away. "I didn't hurt your penis did I, hon?"

Brody pulled her foot back to his crotch. Well really his belly, as her heel touched his cock while her toes reached Brody's little nipples.

"No, it's wonderful, Miss Frosti. I'm very happy, and you excite me when you rub my wee-wee." There. He'd said it. Not a penis but a wee-wee.

Brody hoped Frosti would add that to her vocabulary. After all, a penis as shrunken as his had no business being thought of as anything but, right?

Frosti smiled and rubbed her foot against Brody's penis again, and she pulled it back a bit so she could tickle his foreskin with her huge toenails.

Brody was so astonished. Her foot was again carefully pushing his cock against his belly, and Brody was amazed at how big Frosti's foot was.

It was beautiful and feminine, but my God, he felt as if he was being teased by She-Hulk!

"Miss Frosti," Brody asked with bated breath. "May I remove your stocking?"

AN HOUR OR SO LATER

Frosti breathed, smiling as she put her other shoe on.

Brody had begged Frosti to stay the night, but with all the action he'd had between her legs tonight, she would have to go home and call Derek, her black lover to give her a little "push" with a nice big dick...

Yes, though there had already been orgasms a-plenty!

What fun this had been.

Brody's little tongue had been all over her body.

Ambrose "Brody" Gunn had a tongue like a machine!

Now Frosti was pulling on her other shoe and was finally dressed, and she turned to Brody, who was still lying on the bed, naked, his tongue exhausted from bringing her to so many orgasms.

"How was it for you, big guy?" Frosti asked, leaning over Brody playfully.

Frosti took Brody's tiny penis in her fingers as if she were holding a number two yellow pencil by the eraser, though actually a pencil eraser might be wider. Too bad she didn't have a microscope.

As Frosti squeezed Brody's eraser-head her purple nail scraped Brody's little scrotum and he squealed like a white mouse.

Frosti rubbed her thumb and forefinger around the glans of Brody's little cock and he whimpered.

Of course Frosti's fingers were large enough that they covered Brody's

Frosti's fingers began twiddling up and down on Brody's teeny penis.

Brody gasped as the soft but rather powerful fingers played themselves teasingly along his two inch shaft, massaging the tiny frenum with the tip of the thumb.

Brody was in ecstasy.

Frosti pulled and stroked Brody's penis and it got harder and harder.

Suddenly Brody was twitching and trembling, and he felt like he was going to cum. OOOohh.

But, just as the semen was approaching the tip, Frosti pulled her hand away for a moment, and pushed Brody in the nose playfully.

By the time her hand had returned to his cock, he was just somewhat hard again. So frustrating!

She must like my cock, he thought, to keep playing with it like this.

I can't believe she won't jerk me off, I did make her cum six times with my mouth!

"It's like a Vienna Sausage, Brody."

Frosti said, laughing, and then she looked a bit contrite when Ambrose blushed.

"I don't want to hurt your feelings, hon, but--" She didn't want to hurt his feelings at all, to the contrary.

Brody was the best thing that had happened to her in a while.

He'd given her a tennis bracelet on their second date that Frosti had E-bayed to get her parents out of their Winnebago and into a real house!

But Brody looked at her, red faced, and smiled a bit.

"That's true, Miss Frosti. I do have a tiny little penis, and it's not much good for anything. Even Thumbelina would dump me, probably." Brody looked apologetic.

"Well, I'm not going anywhere, you're a cutie pie, Brody."

Frosti lifted her large right hand off where it had been holding Brody's wrists down and she tickled his armpits with her long nails, and he shrieked with laughter.

Frosti opened her mouth and waved her tongue around seducing Brody as he wriggled around beneath her teasing fingers.

Frosti laughed and jiggled her breasts at Brody as she kept tickling him. Brody tried to pull his head up to kiss her cleavage in the white dress, and she pushed him down easily.

Frosti's long fingers easily moved to Brody's belly and she took her other hand off his cock and she began tickling Brody's belly, so now she was tickling armpits and belly simultaneously with both hands.

Frosti shook one shoe off and lifted her foot up and began gently punching Brody's balls with her toes and the little man squealed and roared, sort of like a parrot that had been rolled in ether.

Brody was panicking now.

This gorgeous huge woman was making him almost hysterical, and he had to get away before he became apoplectic. The brutal tickling had gone too long.

"Stop, hee-hee really Frosti!" But she ignored him.

Brody was amazed at Frosti's strength. She'd been able to hold him down effortlessly.

And think, Brody could bench press fifty pounds easily after only five years of going to the gym! But Frosti was much stronger.

Now Frosti was tickling Brody's armpits with only one hand as she pinched and tickled his stomach with the other. Her foot was still poking his crotch painfully, and Brody was worried he might die laughing. Or, his balls might fall off from the toe punching.

Still, Brody was quite aroused watching Frosti's full cleavage in the white cocktail dress.

Oh, those breasts! The first date, Brody had gotten Frosti naked and poked his little head between her 44DD's and had nearly smothered himself in happiness.

Brody could tell that Frosti was quite amused by the fact that Brody was such a small fellow. Brody was what was called a "proportionate dwarf" or a midget, and he didn't have the large head and little body like most regular dwarves

Yes, but unlike many proportionate midgets, Brody's penis and testicles worked just fine.

Brody's wealthy and very supportive parents had ensured that he'd had a healthy self esteem.

In fact he'd been so full of himself by the time he got to school, that the other kids liked him tremendously and weren't worried that he was such a little fellow.

He couldn't play tackle football, of course, but was quite adept at the other sports, and he'd learned judo and tae kwon do and thus could flip kids three times his size.

.

Brody had first noticed Frosti, his father's receptionist when dropping by to see the fall line of wing-tips.

As Dad's P.R. vice-president, he was in and out of the office a lot, and couldn't get over this hot, huge blonde with the tight white sweater.

The first time she'd bent over and shook his little hand with her long nails, he'd nearly cum in his shorts.

And he'd been amazed that she'd gone on a date with him...and what a girl she was!

After Brody had gone out a few times with Frosti he'd known that

Frosti wasn't like other women, that she'd be open-minded and adventurous enough to find being a dominant woman interesting.

He'd seen a regal side to her, and noticed how men flurried all over her when they went to parties and concerts, and how beautifully bored Frosti was with this.

Brody had jerked off furiously thinking of her in a leather PVC, carrying a whip.

So this was a dream come true, this date, and it was wonderful that Frosti had taken charge, as it were.

He couldn't believe she was so good at it!

But she'd scrabbled her way through college and a master's degree in art history, the first degree in her family, and perhaps that was why she was such a tough woman.

However it seemed if she was going a little far now with the aggressive tickling. Good God, she should let up, eh?

Brody was now actually trying to end the tickling session, since Frosti seemed deaf to his pleas.

He wrestled her long, cruelly tickling hand, trying to keep her from tickling him further as there were now blisters from her long nails under his arms.

Also he was in acute pain from laughing and struggling.

Frosti was looking a little annoyed as Brody finally took both of his little hands and triumphantly pushed one of her tickling hands off his armpits, while kicking away her foot from his balls.

"I've got you now." Brody giggled as he pushed Frosti's other hand away with all his strength.

"You can't overpower me, Missy." But Martha didn't seem to be enjoying the mirth.

"Let go of my hand, Brody!" Frosti said in annoyance. "Not unless you quit tickling, hon." Rich kids get their way, he thought.

Frosti's deep brows became thunderous.

Frosti picked Brody up by the shoulders and shook his little head. "Who do you think you are?" Frosti threw Brody across her stockinged knee.

One hand took Brody's wrist and pinned it behind his back.

"I can't stand a disobedient male." she said calmly.

Brody struggled mightily to free his hand from behind his back. Jesus she's gone nuts! he thought.

This is a little too real for me. I am, after all Ambrose Gunn the Third. But he couldn't move.

Oh, God.

Here Brody was, naked across Frosti's adorably short white skirt. SPANK! SPANK! SPANK!

What a big hand she had. SPANK! SPANK!

"Please stop!" Brody begged, but the hand smacked him again, and he couldn't move his arm from his back.

SPANK SPANK

What a big hand she had! Tears came to Brody's eyes.

SPANK! SPANK! SPANK! Frosti's manicured hand slammed against Brody's tiny little bare bottom harder and harder, and he began howling.

"Ow! OW!" Brody wiggled, enraged, but Frosti calmly held him down and whacked his ass ten more times with her hand.

"It doesn't hurt me, Brody, it's like playing patty cake with a hamster." Frosti said calmly.

"But maybe I'm not trying hard enough." Reaching down, she picked up the shoe she'd dropped, it had a six inch heel. "Let's try this!"

Frosti rolled Brody over so he was now lying on his sore butt on her legs, and she lifted the heel, and brought it down on his balls.

A week or so later, Brody was walking to meet Frosti on Pelham Boulevard.

He hated this part of town, and his thighs hurt, anyway. The night before, Frosti had taken Brody over her knee and beaten him with a hairbrush.

She'd sort of trapped him in a surprise.

His beautiful, gigantic seven foot tall girlfriend in an adorable fishnet halter pink body stocking...she'd crooked her finger, and he'd stripped, running to her.

But then Frosti had said.

"Brody, I'm very annoyed that you neglected to do the dishes again. This isn't your manor with ten servants...I made you dinner, and you didn't do the dishes."

And Frosti had pointed at her beautiful shapely pink knees,

Brody had sighed and climbed over them, and Frosti had beaten his little buttocks hard as he'd kicked and screamed.

"P-please please no more!"

Brody had screamed, as the elephant's tusk hairbrush had covered his cheeks with harsh welts.

He'd looked over his shoulder at her, and her beautiful breasts were bouncing in the body stocking as she whipped him.

Finally she'd pushed Brody off her lap and he'd held his little butt and cried. Was there sympathy?

No, Frosti actually imitated him crying, and poked fun at him.

"Brody you are truly pathetic."

Frosti said, laughing her ass off.

"Look here, you're being quite unfair" Brody steamed.

"I treat you like a queen-I take you out to dinner and buy you jewelry, and goddamnit, I am too tired to wash dishes. I work all day!"

But Frosti laughed, and then she reached out and grabbed Brody's little nipples and twisted them until he began crying again, falling to his knees in acute pain.

Then she'd locked him in the closet while she watched "Six Feet Under" on Showtime.

By the time he was released, blowing his nose and tearing up, it was time for Brody to dress and go home.

Frosti had promised him that they'd have a nice reunion tomorrow if Brody could be a good boy.

God he hated Pelham Boulevard, it's so damn seedy.

Why does she hang out here? People openly stared at him as he waddled down the street, the lower classes have no manners, he thought.

Ambrose had tried to explain to Frosti that just because she'd gone to Jefferson Vocational High with these people, it didn't mean she had to spend her life with them.

Brody, after all rarely kept up with his old friends from Groton.

And there she was, holding up the wall of a Kentucky Fried talking with some loser blacks and Hispanics.

Oh, look at Frosti. She was clad in a violet tube top and little white shorts and high heeled sandals.

On Tuesday night, Frosti had tied Brody's hands behind his back with a pair of her nylon stockings.

She'd made him lie on his own living room floor while she'd poked and prodded his erection with those same sandals.

"You look so goddam stupid wriggling around, honey."

Frosti had said coldly, and Brody had blushed, but what could he do? His dick was absolutely stiff with desire.

The tip of her sandal had pushed against his stiffie, and suddenly she was pressing his dick against the floor, trying to stub it out as if it were a cigarette.

Just as he'd squeaked, Frosti had let up and returned to the leather masturbation of poor Brody's wee-wee.

Easily a size thirteen, the shoes seemed to be covering Brody's entire body.

Finally, Frosti had removed her shoes and her feet had begun to wander around his crotch, her toes poking the tiny shaft harshly with her pedicure as he'd moaned.

Finally, Frosti had rubbed the big toes of both her feet against Brody's penis until he'd squirted all over her feet.

"What a goddamn mess! Can't you control yourself!"

Frosti had then screamed, and she'd idly kicked Brody in the balls for his "mistake" though he'd known that it had certainly been her intention.

Then Frosti had taken Brody by the hair, and turned him over, forcing him to lick up his semen, which had nearly made him ill, off her feet.

Then she'd made him clean and polish all 41 pairs of shoes that she owned...

Oh, but it had been an exciting chore!

Now he was hoping to grab her, and hail a cab and take her away from horrible Pelham Boulevard as soon as possible.

She looked as if she was so happy with these uh, former classmates that she might have no interest in leaving at all, though this was impossible.

Three nights before, after his harsh spanking, Brody had been tied to the bed and Frosti had idly played with Brody's cock as she'd talked about her fascination with black men.

"They're so big, and their dicks can cum again and again.

Once I went with my friend Rudy to a porn store and he went in the little peepshow booth with me on his lap and he jerked off three times in five minutes. What a stud!"

Can you believe she'd still want to see such a disgusting "friend" but Frosti was that kind of girl. Just disturbingly democratic.

As she'd discussed Rudy and the other fellows, her long fingers had stimulated Brody's tiny genitalia to a little peak and he'd moaned, but she'd fallen asleep before he could cum.

God, and Brody hadn't been able to reach her at all today! Just a quick e-mail telling him where he could meet her on Pelham Boulevard.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Amazon

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 64 milliseconds