• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Playtime Ch. 01

Playtime Ch. 01

Why I Hate the Beach

Rikki hated the beach. She hated the grainy feel of the sand between her toes. She hated the crowds pushing and yelling and making her feel trapped. She hated being out there with all those people in her bikini. Like most 20 year olds Rikki was under the misinformed assumption that she was not attractive if she even had a little weight on her body. If she were more objective she would have seen she was a tall leggy blond with a beautiful full face. Not to mention a cute little B Cup rack the bikini displayed to perfection.

So why was she here if she hated it so much? Well that was simple. He was here. Michael was the guy. The guy that every woman in town wanted to be with. He was tall, dark and yes handsome. A quarterback in high school he did everything he could to stay in shape. And oh god what a shape it was. Today he was in the middle of a beach volleyball game with his friends. Sweat rolled down his muscular chest as he spiked the ball across the net.

"Hey Michael," she said walking up.

"Oh hey, Rikki."

"You look like you're having fun."

"Oh yeah, you know it. I love trashing these jerkwads."

"Ha ha," his friend, and opponent, remarked.

"Well maybe when you're done we can hang out a little," she asked awkwardly.

"Sure, sounds great."

"But Mikey you promised to hang out with me today."

Oh god that nasally little voice.

"Veronica."

Veronica was a bimbo. There was no other thing to call her. She wore clothes two sizes too small in an effort to emphasize her artificial assets. She flung herself at everything with a pulse and a penis and her IQ rivaled that of an ant.

"We can all hangout together," Michael said not really paying attention.

"I wouldn't want to be a third wheel," Rikki replied.

"Good then leave," Veronica snapped.

"Why don't you make me, skank?"

The two women got up into each other's face and began to stare each other down. Then the shoving started. Rikki stumbled backwards right into Michael's elbow.

"Oh Rikki I'm so sorry."

"It's OK, It's OK," she lied stumbling away.

She tripped over a piece of driftwood at her feet and fell ass first into a cooler. Everyone laughed. Rikki could feel her face begin to burn. Two women helped her to her feet.

"Come on," one of them told her.

As they helped her walk away from the laughing crowd one of the women turned back to look at a laughing Veronica.

"Watch out for that one," she yelled, "she told me she was ovulating and was gonna get her self a baby daddy today!"

"No I did not!"

But Michael was already backing away from her along with the other men.

The women walked Rikki down the beach to a near by Jeep.

"Where are we going?"

"We're gonna drive you down the beach a bit away from those assholes."

"You don't have to do that."

"Please, it's no problem, just let us help."

So embarrassed, soar, and frankly a little vulnerable she agreed. They helped Rikki into the backseat and drove off. God she could never show her face around here again. That was by the far the most embarrassing thing that had ever happened to her.

The Jeep rolled to a stop. She had been lost in thought she hadn't really paid attention to where they were going. The others were nowhere to be seen. In fact there was no one around. The only sign of life was an underused dock with a motorboat moored to it.

"I don't think we had to go this far," she joked.

"Oh yes we did," one woman said.

"Can't have any witnesses," the other said.

"What?"

Before she could process what they had said the women were on her. They grabbed her and threw her onto the beach. Rikki screamed and kicked and hit and tried to force them off her. At one point she did and managed to scramble away on her hands and knees when one of the women kicked her in the ass knocking her over so the other could grab her.

Producing rope they tied her arms and legs leaving her no way to move. They ripped off her bikini bottoms and shoved them into her mouth before wrapping it over with duct tape. Then they tore off her top and tossed it aside. One of the women roughly fondled her now bare breasts. She began whimpering behind her gag.

"She's perfect," the woman said.

"Let's go," the other replied.

They picked her up and dropped her in the boat. Starting her up they unhooked it from the dock and headed off into the sea.

TO BE CONTINUED ...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Playtime Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 71 milliseconds