• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Stranger In My Window

Stranger In My Window

"If you need anything, anything at all, you can call us at this number, okay?"

Victoria smiled, accepting the card from the tall, older woman. "I understand, Mrs. Birch. Go on, you and Mr. Birch have fun tonight. Tyler and I will be right here playing board games. Isn't that right, Tyler?"

The small blonde boy's eager nodding seemed to satisfy his mother and soon she was out the door. Victoria put the card in her pocket and led Tyler to the living room, sitting on the floor beside him.

"Okay, so we have Candyland, Monopoly, Guess Who and Connect Four. Which should we play first?"

--

After a couple rounds of Candyland, Victoria had retired to the couch with some left over pizza while Tyler colored in his coloring books, the two of them watching Lilo & Stitch. Victoria's phone rang and she answered it, smiling while she did so.

"Hello?"

"Hey, bitch. What are you doing?"

Victoria laughed. "Nice to hear from you too, Stacey. I'm babysitting for Mrs. Birch, I told you that."

Stacey sounded unimpressed. "Oh, right. I'm going to a bonfire tonight up at the beach. You should come after the kid's asleep. You need some excitement in your life."

Victoria smiled while Tyler handed her a page from his coloring book, her name written on it in bulky letters, and she thanked him before speaking. "I'm fine where I'm at. I think I'll sit this one out, Stacey."

Her friend let out a sigh. "Suit yourself. I'll let Kyle know you said hi."

"Thanks." Victoria laughed; Kyle was in their chemistry class and he had taken her on a few dates. They weren't officially an item yet, but she did like him.

Victoria set her phone aside, mentally shaming herself for forgetting her charger. Her phone was at 42% and she hoped that would tide her over until about midnight, which is when Mrs. Birch had said they would be back.

When she noticed Tyler was yawning and rubbing his eyes, she announced that it was bedtime and carried him upstairs. He was getting big now but she didn't mind babying him every now and then.

She tucked him in and read him a bedtime story, making sure to leave his nightlight on and the door slightly cracked in case he needed her before she went back downstairs. She sat herself down on the couch, glancing at the time. It was a little after nine; only three more hours to go.

She loved babysitting Tyler, he was an angel compared to some of the other kids in that neighborhood, but it was a Friday night and she would've rather been at the beach with Stacey and Kyle. She needed the money though, and Mrs. Birch was offering a generous amount of it, so here she was instead.

After looking through the tv channels, she realized nothing very good was on, so she just picked one of the movie channels and went with it. She fiddled with her phone here and there but she didn't want to waste the battery so she shoved it under one of the throw pillows and settled in with a Coke and a bowl of popcorn.

Victoria ended up nodding off after a while, leaning back against the cushions, and that's when the man, who had been consistently watching her since her arrival to the home, made his move.

He had been lurking in the shadows, watching her from the bushes by the window closest to the living room. He had seen her before in that neighborhood, babysitting for other families, and he knew he had to make a move.

Quietly, he opened the window; Mrs. Birch routinely left the windows open in the morning and she had forgotten to lock this one back up. He pushed his frame through, carefully shutting the window behind him, before he stood up to his full size.

He stood at about 6'2 and, in the all black outfit he wore, looked more imposing than ever. He walked silently over to her, watching the rise and fall of her chest.

She was on the more petite side and he guessed about eighteen or nineteen. She was wearing a long sleeve white shirt and a skirt with little flowers all over it, her feet bare. Her shoes were beside the couch, socks carefully tucked into them. Her toenails were painted a soft pink and it complimented her creamy skin. Her long brown hair was tossed to the side while she slept and her soft pink lips were slightly parted. He wanted to see her big brown eyes and he knew it was a good idea not to bring the blindfold. Usually he did but no, not for this one.

He carefully reached out to touch her skin, relishing in how soft it was. He slid his hand up and gently cupped one of her breasts. It nearly filled out his hand and he gently squeezed it. He saw her eyelashes fluttering and put his other hand over her mouth, preparing himself.

When she opened her eyes fully, they quickly became wide with shock and fear and he once again applauded himself for not bringing the blindfold.

"Don't move and I won't hurt you," he said calmly, but of course she didn't listen.

Her little legs thrashed out, although they were easy to hold down. It was useless anyway; he was much bigger than her, and stronger, and even if her kicks connected, he doubted they would hurt.

"Please don't hurt me," she begged while he took off his belt, using it to tie her hands behind her back. Her brown eyes were becoming watery and she sniffed slightly.

"You just be a good girl and we won't have to worry about anyone getting hurt," he replied sharply and she nodded quickly. She was afraid of what this masked man would do, but she also wanted to make sure Tyler wasn't hurt. If she was too loud, he would get curious and come looking for her. She wasn't sure what this criminal had in mind, but she didn't want it to extend to the child, either.

"Now," he said, letting her lay back against the cushions with her hands tightly bound behind her. "I'm going to take your clothes off. If you're good and stay quiet, I won't hurt you. Understood?"

Victoria nodded and when he started pulling her skirt down, she closed her eyes, tilting her head down. Her face was red with embarrassment and she was just praying it would be over soon.

He licked his lips while he looked at her lower half, tossing her skirt aside. She was wearing lacy pink panties and he pulled those off too, holding them up to his face so he could smell them. They smelled so good, just like her, and he shoved them in his pocket. Those were his for later.

He spread her legs apart, looking at her tiny pink slit. He was rock hard already, thinking about how he was finally going to have her. This little teen body was his.

He leaned in and licked her slit, making her flinch and gasp. He let her legs rest over his shoulders and he continued to swirl his tongue around her clit, making it throb, his finger massaging her slit.

She let out a soft moan, immediately biting her lip to shut herself up. This was sick, this was wrong, but she couldn't deny that she was getting wet. She squeezed her eyes shut and silently cried, trying not to think about the way her clit throbbed in his mouth.

He sat up, watching how she relaxed without him between her legs, and he pulled a knife out from his other pocket. She immediately shook with fear and it made him chuckle. "Relax dollface, I'm only getting rid of this."

"I'll relax once you're gone," she murmured, but she immediately grew silent and became rigid as he slowly cut her shirt down the middle. He pushed the fabric apart, taking it off of her, and he saw she was wearing a white bra. She trembled slightly as he cut that away from her as well, and she looked away from him. She was fully nude now, with her breasts exposed. Her tiny pink nipples were almost erect in the cold air and he hastily removed her torn bra from her as well.

He put his knife back in his pocket and he reached out, massaging her breasts. He watched her, waiting for a reaction, and when he received none, he began to suck on one of her nipples, continuing to massage the other. She softly gasped, shutting her eyes, but she wouldn't give him the satisfaction of making a sound past that. He was determined to get her going, though.

He moved them over so she was laying back with her head on the arm of the couch and he was hovering over her, sucking on her nipple and rubbing her clit. She was softly whimpering now, trying to push his hand away from her, and he chuckled.

"If I had to guess, I'd say that you were enjoying this," he told her, rubbing her clit in circles, and she quickly shook her head, choking out a 'no.' "Really? Then why are you wet?"

He held up his fingers for proof; the two fingers he'd use to rub her clit and tease her were both wet. Her cheeks burned red with embarrassment and she grew silent after that.

He couldn't take it anymore and he undid his pants, pulling them down to his ankles along with his boxers, and his cock sprung out. It was about seven inches long and thick, much thicker than anything she'd ever dealt with.

She started struggling more this time; her legs were thrashing around and she rubbed her wrists desperately together, trying to break free. He chuckled and held her legs apart, reaching up to grip her while she cried, trying to beg him to let her go.

"Please, please don't do this," she said over and over again, her brown hair a mess from moving all over the place.

"It's happening, you might as well enjoy it," he grunted, holding her down with one hand while he positioned himself.

"Please, don't-Ah!" She cried as he pushed into her anyway, working his cock inside of her little pussy. She was tighter than he expected, especially since she had tensed up, even with the wetness.

He held her legs apart while she squeezed her eyes shut, sobbing into the throw pillow. She could feel him stretching her and she arched her hips in a feeble attempt to push him out of her. He only chuckled, continuing to pump in and out of her pussy. He grabbed one of her breasts, massaging it in his hand while he fucked her, watching it jiggle. Her nipples were both erect and he leaned in, taking turns sucking on one and then the other.

She was whimpering while he continued with his hard, quick thrusts into her and she tilted her head back, hoping that the family would be home soon enough to help her.

"You've got the tightest little pussy I've ever fucked, girl," he told her between grunts and she looked up at him, sniffling.

"I've only done this once before," she admitted quietly, tears dripping from her eyelids. "A while ago."

"What a shame. If I was your boyfriend I'd be fucking you day and night," he muttered before he pulled out of her, much to her relief.

She started crying again, though, when he positioned her over the arm of the couch, her ass high in the air and her face in the pillows. He stood behind her, rubbing her plump ass before he spanked her, making her squeal. He laughed and spanked her again and again until her skin was pink.

He spread her legs open and pushed back into her again, making her cry. He groaned; she felt even tighter in this position. He held onto her hips at first, thrusting deeply in and out of her before he gripped her soft brown hair in one hand, using it to pull her head back, his other hand massaging her ass.

"Yeah, you like that, you little bitch? You love getting fucked hard, don't you?" He growled in her ear and she cried, shaking her head.

"No, please, it's too much, I can't," she begged him but he only laughed, removing his hand from her hair to start rubbing her clit instead. She gasped; she was throbbing between her legs and she tried to shut them, but his hand was firm.

"Please, please," she continued to whimper as he rubbed her clit quickly, his balls slapping against her ass while he pounded in and out of her, turned on by her cries and whimpers.

"Please what? Please fuck you until you cum? Please fuck you like the slut you know you are?" He taunted her while he pounded her sweet hole and she shook her head, continuing to cry into the pillows.

He moved his hand back and slapped her ass again before he spread her ass cheeks apart, looking at her tiny hole before he slowly pushed one of his fingers in, making her gasp. She immediately became even tighter which made him groan, continuing his quick stride in and out of her.

"Please, not there," she begged and he laughed, leaning in and kissing her neck. Her face was red and her eyes were puffy as she whimpered, her legs shaking as his big cock slammed in and out of her and his finger worked in and out of her ass.

"You little whore, you're dripping wet. I know you love this, being treated like the slut you are," he taunted her and she quickly shook her head, sobbing into the pillows.

"No, I'm a good girl, I don't want this," she quickly protested but he wasn't listening. He now had two fingers working in and out of her ass and she was shaking. Despite her protests, she was soaked between her legs and she felt heat building up inside of her.

"Fuck," he groaned as he felt her walls clamp down around him and she buried her face in the pillows, softly crying out into them as she came involuntarily, her body shaking. She felt so hot and her little body was throbbing.

He came inside of her pussy, shoving his cock in all the way in and holding himself there, slowly pulling his two fingers out of her ass. He slowly pulled out of her pussy, his cock shiny with both of their juices, and he watched his cum drip out of her before he moved her from the arm of the couch so she was sitting on the floor beside it, sobbing. She felt so sore and sticky with his cum dripping out of her and she simply closed her legs, trying to cover herself.

He hastily pulled up his pants, taking his belt off from around her wrists and putting it back on, letting her stretch and rub the raw and tender skin.

He took a good look at her after that, tossing her ruined clothes by her feet. She had her arms around herself and she was balled up, her hair a mess and her makeup was smeared and ruined. It almost made him want to do it again, seeing her like that.

"I'll be in touch, dollface," he said with a chuckle before he helped himself back out the window, disappearing into the darkness of the night.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Stranger In My Window

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds