• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • What I Did Ch. 04

What I Did Ch. 04

12

This is the 4th chapter, read 1-3 to get the background. Sorry it has been so long since the first 3 chapters. I find it easy to start but never get around to finishing my stories. This will be the final chapter. Let me know if you enjoy.

*****

I woke up the following morning alone in my room. My girlfriend Lily was nowhere around. I figured she had gone back to her room in the main house to avoid any talks from her mother about behaving.

Now I'm not a morning person, I can lay in bed all morning doing nothing if it meant I could avoid getting up, especially when it's cold out. Remembering what I was told when I arrived yesterday about the minimal hot water I decided to get up and have a quick one.

I walked outside after my pretty shitty shower to see a couple of Lily's uncles at the BBQ cooking a stack of bacon, eggs and sausages. I went to lend a hand cooking and serving up to everyone as they came outside. Lily came out not long after talking to her cousin Peta, a tall brunette who was slightly older. Lily smiled as I handed her some breakfast and she left to continue her conversation.

As I was about to grab a plate for myself I saw Courtney walk out of the house looking very tired and talking to a girl I didn't see yesterday. The strange girl was around the same height as Courtney, long blonde hair, fair skin and looking very awake for someone who has just woken up.

"Hey Dane, this is Tiffany," Courtney said as she turned up next to me.

"Hi," I responded "How are you related to this bunch?"

"I'm not, my boyfriend lives here."

"So you didn't stay here last night?"

"Nah, I only live a few minutes that way," she said pointing past Courtney "I'd rather sleep in my own bed away from all these people."

"I guess that's why you look so good."

SLAP "Ouch. What was that for you crazy bitch?" I said to Courtney as she slapped me hard on the back of the head.

"She has a boyfriend you creep and you have a girlfriend, my sister, remember?"

"Yes I remember, she's the good looking one in the family, how can I forget her?" I responded smiling at Courtney. "I meant that she doesn't look half asleep and in need of a shower like somebody else."

"Shut up. There's no hot water left. And I really do need one, I fell asleep as soon as I came inside last night. I'm very dirty still." Courtney said looking at me. I understood what she meant. She was walking around still having not showered after our sex session last night. After I had cum inside her. I wondered if my cum was still leaking into her underwear.

As Courtney and Tiffany walked away with their breakfast, I knew that Courtney knew what I was thinking about. She has a little extra shake in that awesome ass of hers that I couldn't help but have a glance at.

I grabbed my breakfast and went to join Lily and her cousin at one of the tables. I quickly ate as most others had already finished. There was discussion about what was happening today. There was going to be the annual footy match. They played a game every time they had a reunion and the teams were usually the same, depending who was there but it was Lily's 2 uncles that were the captains and I was told they take this game very seriously.

The owner of the house Glenn and his brother James were the captains. There were cousins and uncles and boyfriends on each team, ages and sizes were about even and I ended up on James's team which meant I was playing against Glenn and his son Aaron who was Tiffany's boyfriend and I discovered I was also playing against Brian, Lily and Courtney's stepdad.

Now I'm an okay rugby player, I was a lot smaller than most of the other guys but I gave it my best. The game didn't include much skill as far as I could see, it was mostly run as fast as you could and tackle as hard as possible. I got a few good tackles in, one of them a good one on Brian which made him drop the ball. I got lucky once and scored a try but I got smashed quite often. The girls were watching the game and Lily looked quite concerned and grimaced a number of times but I could see Courtney laughing every time I got up after a hit.

It was close to the end of the game and we were winning by quite a large margin when I was hit from nowhere and then I remember waking up on the ground with an aching face and looking up to see everyone crowded around me.

"What happened?" I asked trying to sit up but being held down.

"You copped a shoulder to the head mate," someone said that I couldn't see. "You went down like a horny little sheila."

"Don't be so vulgar Glenn," said Lily's mum. "It was Brian, he's over there with Courtney laughing and making fun."

I could taste blood as I finally rose to my feet, there was blood coming out of my nose. My guess was that my nose was broken.

I was helped inside by Glenn and Brian and sat down onto the lounge. Lily bought in an ice pack which she placed on my nose, it hurt like a bitch. She had a sly smile on her face and I could tell Courtney wasn't the only one who thought this was funny.

After some time the bleeding stopped and it was decided that I wouldn't go to the hospital because it looked ok plus it was so far away it would mean we'd miss too much of the rest of the day. Most of the girls including Lily and Courtney went to the Long Weekend Markets on the other side of town and I assumed would be gone for a while. The guys were out in the yard drinking and still kicking the footy around. I went outside to join them and have a few drinks, we sat around talking and I didn't really feel like kicking the ball or running around when my phone beeped telling me I had a message.

It was a picture message from Courtney. Before I opened the message I made sure no one could see my phone. What I saw was very unexpected. The picture was of a pair of tits but they didn't belong to Courtney. They were smaller and the skin tone was a lot paler. I received a second picture and this one was of the same pair of tits but with Courtney's tongue lapping at the right nipple.

Before I could react to the picture I received a message from Courtney, "Go to my room now and look on the bed"

I made an excuse to the guys about my head hurting and going to go and lay down. They said a few things along the lines of not being able to hack game of footy. I know they were only joking but I didn't really care, I just wanted to know what Courtney had in mind.

I walked in the house and found the room she was sharing with Lily and 2 others for the weekend. It was a mess of clothes and blankets and there was only 1 double bed and a couple of mattresses. I realised then just how lucky I was last night that Lily fell asleep instead of going back to the room, if she had then she would have known that Courtney wasn't there and may have gone looking for her.

There was a hand written not on the bed in plain view. It said, "Walk out the front gate turn right and walk until you see the balloon. Don't worry about knocking just walk inside and up the stairs it's the second door on your left. See you soon."

I made sure I took the note with me and followed her instructions, I don't think I had ever walked so fast in my life. Before long I was standing in front of a large white house, slightly smaller than the one we were staying in for the weekend, it had a yellow balloon tied to the letterbox. I walked up to the front door and tried the handle, it was unlocked so I walked inside. It was quiet inside and I walked slowly up the stairs right in front of me. I listened carefully and could hear what sounded like soft moaning from down the hallway.

As I reached the door I was told to go through I saw that it was slightly open so I looked through the gap. I saw Courtney lying on her back on the double bed, she was completely nude with one hand playing with her left nipple while the other hand was on the blonde hair of the girl with her head between Courtney's legs. The other girl was nude too and I could see her smallish tits jiggling underneath her as she lapped at Courtney's pussy.

Courtney was moaning and looked very much to be enjoying what the girl was doing. I couldn't believe this was happening. Yesterday Courtney had said that she thought about being with a girl but never had and now 24 hours later she is having lesbian sex. Now I hadn't yet seen the other girls face but with what I could see and of where I was, I guessed that it was Tiffany, their cousin Aaron's girlfriend.

I was a little reluctant to go inside. Did Tiffany know that Courtney had invited me? If not she would soon discover my secret which she could tell Lily. But as I continued watching the two of them, I realised that she wouldn't want anyone to know about this situation so I was safe to go inside.

As I was about to open the door and walk in, Tiffany raised her head out of Courtney's crotch and I could see the shiny juices around her lips. She grabbed Courtney and flipped her onto her front and raised her ass in the air. I had the perfect view of her delicious asshole and bald wet pussy. Tiffany spread Courtney's cheeks apart and started licking her brown hole. Courtney was now making more noise, obviously enjoying herself.

As Tiffany continued her oral assault on Courtney's ass she was on her knees on the bed facing away from the door. This gave me the vision of Tiffany's small white ass spread open in front of me. Her pussy was also shaved and very wet, her pink asshole looked very tight.

I realised that I had been staring in disbelief at the sight before me and had a very hard erection in my pants that needed release. I quickly shed my clothes at the door without taking my eyes of the action on the bed. Soon I was standing outside the room completely naked and stroking my hard cock.

I couldn't stand it any longer, I needed to get involved, to taste that pussy and ass. I walked into the room but they were so involved in what they were doing that they didn't hear me and continued what they were doing. I got down on my knees beside the bed and moved my face inches away from Tiffany's ass. I breathed in deeply and could smell the arousal coming off her pussy and the sweat in her ass crack. I had to take my hand off my cock out of fear I would explode too soon. I extended my tongue and took a long lick from her clit to her asshole.

She jumped slightly as she turned her head around, "You scared the shit out of me, you didn't make any noise."

"I did, you were just enjoying yourself too much."

"Well make yourself useful, make me cum." And with that she put her face back between Courtney's ass. I guess that answered the question to whether she was expecting me or not. I got back to licking her pussy. She too was delicious, I sucked on her clit and gave it a squeeze between my lips. She jumped slightly and I could hear her moaning into Courtney's ass. I pushed 2 fingers into her tight pussy and started massaging where I believed her g spot to be. She loved what I was doing and started bucking her hips to meet the thrusts of my fingers.

I began to again lick her asshole and trying very hard to push my tongue inside her. It seemed impossible as she was very tight. I continued my efforts getting her hole very wet with my saliva and then pushed my index finger up her ass. This caused a slight squeal from Tiffany but no objection as I moved my finger in and out of her. I pulled my finger out and quickly pushed my tongue up her ass. I managed to get some inside her before her tight ass pushed my tongue out. She tasted great up there and I wanted more. I sucked on my finger that has been up her ass and relished the taste.

She was extremely wet now and my fingers were making a sloshing noise as I moved them inside her. As I pulled them free she seemed to be dripping and I turned around and pushed my head underneath her and clamped my mouth to her pussy drinking her juices. She began to buck more and scream as she came on face and release extra juices down my throat.

As Tiffany came down off her high she rolled sideways and collapsed on the bed looking at the roof. She had a huge smile on her face and I turned to look at Courtney. She too was grinning as she sat up on the pillow. "She eats pussy just as good as you do."

"What the hell is going on here? I thought you said you'd never been with a girl?"

"I hadn't until today. And I still haven't tasted pussy yet, she's been doing me for the last half an hour."

"So how did this happen then? And why am I here instead of her boyfriend?"

Tiffany sat up and looked at me, "Because I can fuck him anytime I want, I wanted something different."

"No one can know, especially Lily. Are you okay with that?"

"Yeah, as long as you don't tell Aaron, he'll flip out."

"No worries now tell me how you two hooked up."

"I came over late last night to see Aaron. When I was leaving I looked through the window and saw you and Lily. I stuck around to watch and then when she fell asleep I was about to leave until Courtney walked out. So I got to put my hand in my panties and have a second cum watching you two. You should really be more careful or you will get caught and if you get caught here you will be killed."

"Yeah I know."

Courtney came over and pulled me up on the bed and sat on my lap, her ass cheeks parted either side of my still hard cock. As I grabbed her tits as she spoke, "She came and told me what she saw, she tried to blackmail me. Told me that she would tell if I didn't do everything she said. When she told me she wanted to have sex with me I kissed her, took her by surprise."

"Then she said that she wanted to get you involved in a threesome, she promised that you were good and would make cheating on Aaron worth my while. So far she's right, now I've just gotta get your cock in me and see if you can make me cum that way."

I didn't waste any time in grabbing her legs and placing them over my shoulders. I slid my hard cock into her very wet and tight pussy. Courtney was sitting on the bed next to us with a huge smile on her face, "Told you he was worth it."

"He is fucking good." Tiffany moaned as I thrust slowly in and out of her. I had cum twice the previous night but I knew I would have no problem cumming again, and soon.

I pushed my cock in and out of her very tight pussy while staring down at her tiny breasts. Tiffany's eyes were closed as she concentrated on the pleasure I was able to give her. I continued to push in and out of her tight pussy. I gradually got faster and harder as fucked her.

The whole time Courtney sat on the side of the bed playing with her pussy. She was fingering herself, paying close attention to her clit. Courtney leaned over and started passionately kissing Tiffany as I continued to fuck her harder.

The bed was shaking as I really got into it. Tiffany's legs were still over my shoulders as I pushed all my weight into her as I slammed harder and harder into her tight pussy.

"Fuck, o, yeah. Keep it going. Harder! Harder!" Tiffany was quickly approaching orgasm. I felt her pussy tighten around my cock as she screamed in orgasm. She grabbed my head and pulled me into a passionate kiss as I unloaded my seed into her.

I stayed inside her for a while still kissing softly. "That was intense. Thanks." That was all Tiffany said as she removed her legs from my shoulders and I withdrew my softening cock. I collapsed on the bed next to her and closed my eyes with a smile on my face. I needed some time to recover.

I heard moaning and as I opened my eyes I saw Courtney licking my cum out of Tiffany's pussy. The sight was enough to stir my cock and I felt myself hardening again. I knew it would be hard to cum again but I was willing to try.

Courtney knelt at the foot of the bed with her head buried in pussy, her ass was raised in the air. I got off the bed and went behind her. I saw her tight rosebud and juicy bald pussy. She was incredibly wet so I started licking her pussy and was loved the taste. I continued to eat Courtney while she ate Tiffany and both were moaning loudly. I removed my tongue from her pussy and replaced it with my fingers. I quickly pushed 2 fingers up Courtney's pussy, covering them with her juices.

While doing this I started licking her asshole. I felt her ass open up slightly as I continued licking and I pushed my tongue up inside her. I loved the taste of Courtney's ass and I couldn't get enough. Courtney never stopped licking Tiffany's pussy and I knew that she had removed all my cum and was now working on pleasuring her friend in her first lesbian experience.

I removed my fingers from Courtney's pussy and used her juice to lubricate her asshole. I pushed one finger up Courtney's ass and fingered her a while before pushing a second finger inside. Courtney was pushing her ass back into my hand as I fingered her and I knew she wanted more.

I stood behind her and aimed my hard cock at her slightly gaping asshole. I pushed softly at first trying to get my cock in but her ass wouldn't give. There was plenty of lube there but I didn't want to hurt her.

"Push harder Dane," Courtney said as she lifted her head from the pussy in front of her.

I did as I was told and Courtney pushed back at the same time and the head of my cock pushed its way into her ass.

"O fuck! You son of a bitch that hurts!" Courtney yelled at that first moment but she didn't pull away. Quite the opposite, she pushed herself further onto my dick. I guess that was the green light to continue so I pushed harder again sliding my entire cock up her tight ass.

I didn't expect the heat on my cock to be so intense. Her ass was hot and tight as I pushed myself slowly in and out of her hole. Courtney was tensing every now and then and I could tell she was still in a bit of pain but she didn't want me to stop.

After a while Courtney resumed licking Tiffany's pussy and pushing her ass back to meet my thrusts. I took this as a sign that she was beginning to enjoy having her ass fucked and started to pick up the pace. I grabbed both her firm ass cheeks in my hands as I pumped in and out of her hole. I had only cum recently but the fact that I was fucking my girlfriend's sister in the ass while she licked the pussy of her cousin's girlfriend, was enough to ensure I would cum again.

Her ass was still tight but I could feel in getting easier to push in and out and it was actually getting more enjoyable for myself. I quickly pulled all the way out and saw her asshole gape for a second or so before closing. I grabbed her ass and spun her around on the bed so her legs were in the air. I quickly pushed my cock back in her ass and resumed fucking her hard and fast. I kissed her as I fucked away, tasting Tiffany's pussy on her lips.

We had been fucking for about 10 minutes as I looked to the side and saw a naked Tiffany with her phone out filming us. I know I should've been scared that there was a record on my cheating but it actually made me more excited. I pumped harder and harder and Courtney began to moan louder and louder. I felt the familiar feeling that I was about to cum and I unloaded my seed into Courtney's ass without warning.

I knew there wouldn't be much considering the amount of orgasms I'd had in a short amount of time. As I pulled out I could see some cum at the entrance to her gaping asshole but not for long, Tiffany dived between Courtney's ass cheeks and began licking her abused hole.

We were all tired and lying on Tiffany's bed before Courtney spoke. "That was better than I expected it to be. Hurt like a bitch at first but felt so good. You'll be doing that again."

I just laughed as I thought how fucked up my relationship with Lily actually was but at that moment I didn't care. We saw that it was after 5pm and we had better get back before someone actually came looking for me.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • What I Did Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds