• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Hypnotism Ch. 01

Hypnotism Ch. 01

"I see how you look at me."

"Sorry?" I flicked my eyes up any Brianna's gaze caught mine. I was alone with her, ever since we had both been at the local high school: her taking classes, me tutoring over a couple weeks of the summer, we ran into each other a few times. She smiled in her mysterious, intelligent way.

"I'm eighteen. Don't you think it's a little bit inappropriate?"

"Brianna—"

"That I make you so uncomfortable?" Her gaze was hard to combat. Even when I first met her it made me swallow my words.

"So... hard?" I wasn't hard before, but I was now. My head was getting dizzy and I reddened. She didn't give me a chance to respond. I still couldn't tear myself away from her eyes.

"It's okay." She murmured, getting up from her chair and walking the short distance around the table to me.

"It's okay to tell me what I do to you." She leaned in and her perfume put me deeper into a trance. She gave me a kiss on the cheek. The way she talked, her attention, her looks — they were hypnotic.

"I can feel you, so full for me..." She whispered. "So swollen..." Her hair had a sheen, her eyes and lips glittered, her whole appearance was in a haze of my dizzy, racing, desperately horny mind. She was near my face again, hovering above me like the image of power she was.

"I can feel you ache..." She dropped her finger to my crotch and kept looking at me in that penetrating, exposing way. That gaze put me under her control. The gaze humiliated me with the thought that she, fresh from sweet eighteen, could reduce me to an almost catatonic state of obedient attraction.

"You have a girlfriend, Joanna." Her words didn't wake me from her trance. They pushed me deeper with the pure wrongness of what she was doing — what she was making me do.

"You're going to cheat on her." Her tone was, more than anything else, instructional. I didn't realize that she was holding a little bundle of string in her hand until now. She pressed a finger on my almost comically engorged cock.

"Show me what I want." My hands were mechanically unbuckling my jeans. They were down. Then my underwear. Her expression didn't change.

"Tell me you want me to punish you." She whispered.

"Please..." my ragged voice begged, almost against my will, coming out with an electric twinge from the adrenaline. She slowly pressed the line of string against my throat.

"Punish me... I want... Punish me..."

"Stand."

As I slowly stood her face moved back with mine. Presemen totally coated the head of my cock. She wiped one manicured finger over my head, then smeared my nostrils with the pungent smell, leaving them sticky and pulsing a thick wave of her controlling eroticism through my mind. She directed her attention to my crotch, winding the string she brought with her around my hips, then through my legs in intricate weavings around my cock and balls, not even touching me once. It was the one time wearing a piece of clothing could be more humiliating than wearing nothing at all in front of someone like her: it pressed into my asshole, squeezed by balls and constricted the base of my cock, and wound up to the head, squeezing and squeezing until only my little swollen cockhole remained visible. She tied it off but held the end of the string to which the whole string was rigged. She pulled ever so lightly and brought be to my knees: It pushed and pulled in all the wrong places. I didn't know whether to cry or cum, but her and her hypnotizing presence had pushed the question out of my mind. She lowered her face to mine, just as slowly, and her eyes gripped me.

"Isn't it funny how deeply you fall under..." Her perfume raced through my brain.

"How easily you submit?" She tugged on the string just a little.

"I get a puppy for my eighteenth birthday." She tugged again.

"Puppy." She tugged again.

"Nod if you're my puppy." I nodded mechanically.

"Dribble just a little if you know you have no choice but to do everything I say." Adrenaline rushed through me as I glanced down, and saw a little bit of very obviously white semen dribble from my cock, without orgasm, without pleasure. It was absorbed by the string.

"Nod if I scare you." I nodded again, mechanically.

"Tell me you like young, hot eighteen year old girls to control you."

"I like being controlled by young, hot eighteen year old girls."

"Good puppy. Close your eyes." She whispered. Her face moved close to mine and her lips breathed into my ear as I closed my eyes.

"Think of my eyes." They appeared in front of me.

"They dominate you." She was whispering, but her voice echoed in my head. I could hear even through the whisper that her voice demanded unquestioning obedience. No... created unquestioning obedience.

"Smell my perfume. Smell your presemen." I breathed in the heady combination through my nose.

"It makes you stupid for me. It's like a drug. It overwhelms you." I didn't even realize I was mechanically nodding.

"You're sleepy, aren't you." I still nodded.

"Let it take over." I felt a combination of the feeling you get rushing into a dream and of the ecstasy I felt when someone was controlling me. My fright was overwhelmed and all the was left in my mind were her piercing eyes, her perfume, her words, her... and my tiredness.

"Let it take over..." She was speaking the same volume but her words dominated my mind.

"Go to sleep..." The waves of feeling now included falling.

"Go to sleep, little boy... weak little boy..." What I remembered next was nothing, but a whole lot happened. I was entranced, deep in an almost dreamlike state of eroticism. In my forgotten dream, she pressed her lips against my cheek.

"Stay asleep. Open your eyes." My eyes opened, totally unfocussed, until my vision of her eyes matched with her brilliant hazel ones in front of me. I was enraptured. She straddled me and moved so close to my face that an inch of movement I was far from capable of making would have moved me to kiss her. But I didn't know. She could've slapped me and I wouldn't know.

"I... am... your... goddess." She breathed, almost reveling in the depth of her control over me.

"I am present in your mind... always. Present here, in the deepest reaches of your unconscious sexuality, in your most embarrassed feelings, in your most depraved actions, I am there." She was driving her stake into my brain, doing something I never imagined possible, something nobody had done before.

"Look at me." She slid the shoulders off her top, off her bra, exposing the long, delicate, white reaches of her neck, her collarbone, her breasts, her hard, perky, delicate nipples. My hypnotized face didn't know. I didn't know. But part of me felt it.

"Obedience." She ran her fingertips lightly over the tight, exposed flesh under the string. Over my head.

"You get hard." She kept running her hand.

"Harder than ever before." My cock was throbbing, veins pulsing.

"You can feel your rigidity running down your balls, down your taint, inside your asshole." She pulled lightly on a different string that pressed against the latter part of my body.

"You can be embarrassed." My face flooded with red, but the little bit of drool spoke to just how asleep I really was.

"Obedience." She said again.

"Obedience like a good puppy. A good doggy." Her fingertip rested on the tip of my cock.

"Begin to feel the orgasm, but don't... cum..." I started shaking involuntarily. My unconscious body was hers: shaking with the coming pleasure of cumming.

"Keep your cum inside. It feels good when you keep your cum inside. Orgasm for me. Keep your cum inside." I started shivering and jerking with the ghost orgasm, my face dark red with hot embarrassment.

"This is how obedience feels..." She leaned in and slowly kissed me, her glittering lips pressing into mine, her yes still locked. Her nipples and breasts pressed against my chest. I kept spasming.

"Obey me." She spoke almost into my mouth. Her tongue came out and gave one long, generous, wet lap onto my lips.

"Stop cumming." I settled down, but all the embarrassment I felt, truly, inside still showed in my face and my nervous shivering.

"Open your mouth." She placed her hands cupped just touching the head of my cock.

"Let your presemen dribble into my hands. Only your presemen." Her hands were suddenly filled with a gush of the sticky, clear liquid. She smiled at the quantity: more than a tablespoon. She held it in one little hand and wiped two of her fingers into it, her thumb and forefinger.

"This smell..." She wiped it onto and into my nostrils.

"Is delicious. It smells like getting hard for me." Another shade of red twinged my cheeks. She had tapped into the part of me that ate my cum when I was horny enough. She stood and held the nails of her cupped hand against my bottom lip.

"This is not only presemen. It's dinner too." She tipped her hand and poured the precum into my mouth.

"Hold it there." My throat blocked the gooey mess of its own volition. It filled my mouth and slipped over my tongue, infusing my nostrils and tastebuds with it's disgusting scent.

"But you hate the way it tastes, even if tasting it makes you so hard..." The way she stressed hard would've made me leak if I was awake enough to pay attention. She smeared the rest of my precum over my face with an open palm as she stood up and grasped the end of the string.

"Disobedience..." She pulled harder and harder on the rope. My face had the same dumb look, but as she pulled harder and harder and harder my balls squeezed and my head seemed like it was going to pop, as she kept smearing and smearing, dipping her fingers into my mouth and coating my face and hair with a mixture of my spit and icky goo, and kept repeating in her controlling, controlling tone "disobedience, disobedience", tears began gushing from my unfocussed eyes. The string was taut and my balls and head a shade of dangerous, violet purple. She withdrew her hand from my sopping face and began jerking the string regularly as she talked. My tears were gushing out, dripping down my face, the only true reflection of the physical pain she was causing me.

"Disobedience feels like this." Pull. Pull.

"This is what you remember, what you feel, what you smell and taste when you disobey me, when you think of disobeying me." Pull. Pull. Pull.

"I terrify you with the pain I can cause. I can be so much worse at even the slightest infraction." Her arm was shaking slightly with the force of her pulls now.

"I want to hear your pain." She leaned in, her lips near my ear, pulling as hard as she could in the string that was mind-numbingly painful torture I couldn't express.

"Let me hear you suffer. Hear you scream. Let it out. Scream for me. Scream for Brianna." She didn't budge while I let out the tearing scream rip from my lips. It would've been terrifying to see, my face not even twisted in a grimace, but a high-pitched, pained scream gurgling from my mouth. She closed her eyes and for once, smiled. She dropped the end of the string.

"Stop." I shut my mouth immediately, the tears still flowing but stopping quickly. She pulled a sharpie from her back pocket and shimmied off my shirt. On my chest in large, black script she wrote a word: PERVERT. She held her phone on record in front of me, capturing my dazed face and tortured cock.

"Tell me you like to fuck eighteen year old girls. Tell me who you are and tell me your age. Tell me where you live and where you go to school. Tell me you like to be humiliated and controlled my me. Tell me you're a pervert. Tell me."

As I looked into the camera and repeated my statement my face burned in its deepest shade of red and another tear rolled down my cheek. Somewhere in my emotions I was so embarrassed by what I did I cried. She saved the recording and kissed me lightly on the precum-covered mouth.

"Good boy." She sat on me again.

"Remember that feeling. Remember that feeling of fear. Think of what would happen if I showed that to everyone. Joanna. What's her number?" I told her and she saved it in her phone.

"Think of that dread, that I'll ruin your life, think of that when you think of disobeying the rules I give you." She gripped my throat suddenly with a constricting grip. She choked me as she leaned towards my ear again.

"This is how I own you." She let me reach a dangerous level of choking until she released me. bruise would form the next day. She swayed ever so slightly in front of me, like a watch dangling from a hand.

"Rule one. My name is Goddess Brianna. You call me goddess whenever someone can't hear you, when you think of me, when you write about me. You don't realize it. You say 'Yes Goddess' when I tell you to do something. You say 'Yes Goddess, thank you Goddess.' when I tell you to do something that's extraordinarily painful, embarrassing, or disgusting to you."

"Yes Goddess"

"Good Boy."

"Rule two. When you are with me, you are first and foremost a girl, as well as my puppy. Your training is not yet complete, but you will know these two things in the dark little crannies of your mind. When you are with me your name is Alexa, not Alex, and you will think of yourself in that way whenever you think go yourself with me."

"Yes Goddess, thank you Goddess." She kissed me again on the lips.

"Good girl."

"Rule three. You will never touch your cock, pleasure your cock, cum, or emit precum until I explicitly allow it."

"Yes Goddess."

"Good Girl." Another kiss.

"Rule four. You will pee on yourself in the shower every morning if you need to pee."

"Yes Goddess, thank you Goddess."

"Good girl." Another.

"Rule five. Whenever you lay eyes on me, whether in public of private, you will be consistently hard."

"Yes Goddess."

"Good Girl." Another.

"Rule six. Every night while you sleep, you will masturbate with your own spit to the edge of completion, then sleep without covers over your genitals until you are ready to start from scratch. You will perform this three times per night, but you will not remember this in the morning. You will stimulate yourself anally with two fingers up to the knuckle each time. You will lick your fingers clean when you are finished with the repetitions"

"Yes Goddess, thank you Goddess."

"Good Girl." She kissed me this time delicately but very sloppily, pressing her lips against mine lightly but letting her spit drip. My thirsty lips parted to let her cherry flavored spit into my mouth.

"Repeat the rules to me." I repeated them as she waited expectantly, with the same powerful look on her face.

"I have another for you, girl. This is not a rule, this is a truth. Nod your head while I tell you." I began nodding.

"I am better than you. I am smarter than you, I am prettier than you. It is not that a goddess like me is fit to own you, it is that you are barely good enough to grovel at my feet. I own you. I own every part of your body and every part of your mind. You are a slave, you are a puppy, you are a pathetic little girl, you're a loser and you're so, so lucky that I give you my attention. It is hard to understand now, I know. But this thought is a seed, and it's been planted. Do you understand, puppy?" I kept nodding.

"Yes Goddess, thank you Goddess."

"Stop nodding." She began to untie the string, and she was done quickly. Her face took on an only slightly more mischievous look.

"There's one more image I want to sear into your stupid head. Think about the pain you feel in your balls. Do you feel that?"

"Yes Goddess."

"It hurts, doesn't it."

"Yes Goddess." She turned around and only when her face was out of sight of Alex did she show her smirk.

"Get on your knees in front of my ass. Look at my ass, puppy." He did so.

She slowly unhitched her jeans, letting them fall to where her feet. She was wearing a black throng that she took of slowly, bending over enough to live Alex a full view of her asshole. His unfocussed eyes stared straight at her beautiful, tight, but full pale ass. She spread her cheeks in front of him.

"Lick my asshole, lightly."

"Yes Goddess, thank you Goddess." He bent forward without question and performed his task.

"Good Puppy." She had greater enjoyment from the power the from his licking.

"Stick your tongue inside, as deep as it can go."

"Yes Goddess, thank you Goddess." He struggled slightly to force his tongue deep into her tight asshole, and when he reached his limit stayed inside.

"Good Puppy. Do you like how this tastes? Leave your tongue where it is when you answer."

"Eueya, eyeayass" He tried to say no Goddess.

"You're going to have to get used to it." She leaned forward and he pushed his tongue automatically farther in.

"You're going to have to taste it on your own fingers every single night. Reach into my pants and remove my phone. Take a picture of yourself. Then pull your tongue out." He groped into her pocket and raised the phone, took a picture and put it back on the floor. He removed his tongue and stayed on the floor in front of her, staring at her ass. She dressed herself completely. She swiveled to face him, standing over him. She scratched one finger up his neck, over his adam's apple, until it was between his eyes.

"Look at this finger." She moved it right, left, slowly, right, left, right, left. Slowly, regularly. She snapped her fingers and he crumpled to the floor unconscious, now truly asleep but for one little part of his brain.

"You're going to awake in twenty seconds from the time you hear my snap. You're going to send a picture of your penis to me when you wake up. After you do this you are going to hit yourself in the balls hard enough to make it hurt, to punish yourself for doing such disgusting things. You're going to tell me you're sorry for doing it. Because you know that when I look at your penis I'm disgusted. You are going to do this five times a day at regular intervals." She got up and shouldered her bag, and propped open the door. She snapped loudly and left.

*****

Hope you enjoyed the story! I'm always open to writing when given proper inspiration.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Hypnotism Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds