• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Naturists or Nudists

Naturists or Nudists

Whether you want to call us Nudists, it makes no difference. It's the same thing.

My name is Elena. I'm eighteen. My brother' Val he's nineteen.

Our parents, Rocco and Marie, have always been naturist s, living in those private colonies we all hear about.

So, our young lives were spared the awkwardness of non-awareness, right from the get-go.

From the moment we could comprehend, we were told about why boys and girls have different bodies, and contrary to what you. Might hear, we were specifically forbidden to experiment on each other, while we were kids.

Also, to let you in on a little secret, it's NOT true that years of nudity could prevent a boy from sporting an erection when he was excited.

Some boys got erect from a cool breeze. Others got erect in the company of other boys, Val told me, even though there was no touching or apparent gay behaviour. But at time Val touch my pussy at time I didn't tell or say.

Despite boys trying to hit up on me, I made it so far as to having my driver's license while still a virgin because no boy had that. Certain 'something', call it charisma that made me wish to give up my virginity to him.

Because of our proximity, Val was easy to understand and admire as he grew tall early, but I put those thoughts away, heeding my parents' warning.

At eighteen he soared over me by three inches already, me being 5'6".

But living in a colony, every now and then we still wanted to get away and enjoy some privacy, and to do that dad had purchased a log cabin near a secluded mountain lake.

We of course, had to dress to make the trip there, but one week twice a year made it a pleasant change of pace.

Val, from his first, had begun to stare at me, more and more, and because it stroked my ego, I never put a stop to it. Val would NEVER force himself on me, we just touch each other

We were all set for this late spring trip when dad suddenly had to go away on business.

We were all heart broken, but we owned the cabin so all we had to do was wait an extra week or two.

Dad broke the worse news: He had rented out the cabin like on time share. If the rest of us didn't use our week, we would have to wait several more months.

So, mum and Val and I drove up there as soon as dad left for his trip.

From the very beginning, Val was acting funny, and he couldn't keep his eyes off me, or his hands.

It got so unnerving that I told mum Val seemed to be getting horny.

She said she'd talk to him.

It's a one room cabin with two singles and a bunk bed so mum's talk, with Val would not be in private.

She pretended to notice Val's increasing, looks at herself, and who knows? It might have been true anyway, but Val insisted that he couldn't help, be aware of his new pubescent outlook. He never made any out right gestures at least.

That calmed down mum, but still left me wondering when his 'dam' might break.

That very night, although I usually sleep quite soundly, I awoke to hear some whispers. They were coming from mum and lifted my ear up from the pillow to listen.

"Son, you can't do this! I'm ovulating right now." I heard mum plead with Val.

Then I heard Val mumble something, the only clear part was '69'.

I heard Val scramble around, then there was nothing, but not nothing: It was the soft, almost silent noise of licking! and sucking.

Then came muffled groans as mum bit into her sheet while her son chewed her nub-bin, and the unmistakable sound of Val's penis plunging into mom's mouth, repeatedly.

I felt betrayed! I wasn't allowed to experiment with Val, but mum could? All we did was touch? My nipple started to get so hard, watched and listening them, Val saying I am going to cum mum, he came in mum mouth she socking licking, him saying get all out son.

Val then lay on top of her, heard mum say don't slide inside me son please wait till tomorrow, he then got down between her legs with his head? Could see him licking on her vagina sending her in some sort of a trance,. His went on, for, so long.

Heard her moan saying I am also about cum son taste me drink up all mum's Juices up. This time I was wet and horny playing with my self by now, scared in case they heard me.

The next afternoon, while I was getting ready to go for a swim, mum, said she was going shopping for a few items.

Suddenly feeling that Val wasn't safe to be around, I asked mum to wait while I dressed and came with her.

She practically bit my head off with her, "NO!" and then she was gone.

Thoughts ran through my mind like: Was she going to report Val If so to whom dad.

Dismissing them for now, I listened for Val down by the lake's edge, and not hearing him, I went for my swim in the early afternoon heat.

Coming out of the water, I still didn't see Val, who would really get off seeing my dripping wet, right now.

I lay down on of mossy grass in a glade near the lake think I was alone stared to play with self thinking of mum and Val the night before, but I wasn't unseen by Val, like I had thought.

As if he had been lurking underwater, I heard the waters gently part to give up his body almost right where I had emerged myself.

I got quite nervous as Val came over and lay right next to me, so nervous in fact that I spun and lay on my stomach, Hiding what I had been doing.

After a deafening silence during which I was afraid to turn and look at my brother, I finally heard him whisper to me.

"Elena "he asked, "why did you, tell mum on me, last night.

Tears came to eyes. I don't know why.

I only told her you were getting horny, did tell her, you try to, get your hand inside my pants Val," I said without looking at him.

"Of course I'm getting horny, sis! It's what, teenagers DO!" He conceded the point. "It doesn't mean that I'm going to rape you!" but only wanted to touch you I get so horny for you sis.

I paused to look at my brother, and spoke, "I heard you and mum, last night.

"What did you hear?" doing it, to her I said.

"I heard you '69'," I said, daring him to challenge it.

"Oh, that he said, "So you only heard the END of it, then.

"Huh?" I responded.

Val propped up on one arm and began to enlighten me: "Mum & dad have always wanted us to become a foursome, but they didn't want to take away your maidenhead so they forbade me from touching you, it has stopping you I said.

But now that we're into a responsible age and can practice birth control, they were hoping you'd find me attractive. They know how I feel about you."

This revelation gave me goose bumps, but whether they were fear or titillation, I couldn't be sure. Val WAS handsome, but he's also my brother! And then has semi it looks nice and at time he let me touch it.

"Last night, you heard mum and me as we practising safe sex. She's fertile right now." Val informed me.

Suddenly, everything seemed so clear to me. I was an eighteen, year 'old maid' that the rest of my family decided was long enough.

I asked why mum ran shopping so suddenly today.

Val said, "I told her I was going to relieve you of your maidenhead tonight, so I imagine she's out buying condoms.

I didn't know whether to run, cry, kick, or just lay there and take this.

I asked Val "Wasn't anyone going to ask me how I felt about this.

"Elena " Val volunteered, "We hear your dreams. You are quite animated and vocal and you've called out "daddy" and also my name while you've playing with yourself.

Val, with his top hand, rolled me sideways, facing away from him, and he spooned against my ass crack with his rampant penis.

I felt chills and shudders from the mixed feelings my body was giving me, and when Val gently cupped my right breast and began kneading the nipple, I felt certain wetness down in my virgin,.

Val was only eighteen, but he knew my body like a grown up and then he asked me to face him.

When I stayed frozen where I was, he leaped over me, facing ME and looked into my tear filled eyes.

"Please don't hurt me!" I begged. I am, still a virgin.

Val spoke, "I promise I will not hurt you tonight, and if you say 'no', then I will just make love to mum.

Relieved since Val never lied to me in the past, we began kissing like teenage lovers, Val telling me how it's going, to, feel after the initial sting, as he penetrate my Vagina.

I was actually get so wet and horny as I listened to Val describe, and then demonstrate by suddenly capturing my nipple in his mouth.

Within five minutes, Val had tasted my other nipple.

Within ten minutes, he coaxed me into holding his penis while he continued to fondle my breasts' wanted him but couldn't tell him.

Within twenty minutes, I was lying on my back and Val was showing me what he did with mum the night before, by this time, he licked his tongue against my inflamed pussy. The feeling was so strange.

By now, his strong penis was more than a curiosity and I lowered him into my mouth, giving head for the first time in my life sucking and tasting his pre cum.

He warned me before he shot off, lest I not want to try it, but you can't get pregnant from a blowjob, so I drank Val hot juices down even as he sucked up all, my wet pussy juices.

After we finished, Val lay next to me on his back also, and we just exchanged thoughts on how everything felt.

I was so horny now and I admitted it, to him.

Val, despite coming not five minutes ago, was rock hard and ready for more.

Perhaps it was my description of the mossy grass bed in the glade near the lake where I first let Val touch me, but his penis began to throb again, as I touched it he was rock hard now.

Suddenly, my brother rolled, on top, of me, his knees between my legs, parting them.

I froze in fear again as I felt his manhood against my wet pussy, his lips suckling my breasts, in turn, until I cradled his head to me and let him suck like a baby.

Val's distraction worked. When his lips left my breast for my lips, it was to stifle my protest as his hips , just enough to line up his penis at the entrance, of my pussy.

I forced my brother's lips away enough to be able to protest, "Stop, Val. You promised.

Val corrected me, "I promised not to hurt you TONIGHT. It's the perfect setting, right now.

And with that, Val kissed me again while shoving himself inside me. Feeling Val go deep he felt so hard in side.

I was, wet down there as, he went inside me right up to the membrane, or what was left of it. He pushes and thrust up into me.

With our lips locked and me sighing, he took it as a sigh of surrender and bolted forth through my maidenhead until I did sigh in surrender, for real.

After the initial crying of pain from his size, I dilated while he retreated then reseating himself deeper in side me.

In moments, we were fucking like lover, and I never expected such culminating feelings, such sexual bliss.

Why hadn't I ever tried this before? With all the time we touch each other.

Because I was a virgin, I didn't know about Val's rapid pace meaning he was close to orgasm.

Since he was bringing me to a climax again Val was deep inside me , was about to have orgasm with him . He would never intentionally get me pregnant! I thought.

I was on the brink of passing out from my explosive orgasm when I felt my brother's penis shoot these hot jets of man Juices all the way up inside me.

After several jets, Val slowed down and apologized, "I'm sorry, Sis, , but this was the greatest feeling of my life and I just couldn't stop myself. I think we just mightn't maybe, want him again but what if he got me Pregnant.

Smiling almost like I was sleeping, I decide to let him sweat it out.

I'm eternally grateful that my period had just ended a few days earlier.

Val could find that out from mum, when he did HER tonight, or would he try and get us into, to having a threesome I stared to think what it would be like to make love with dad, seen Dad naked many time and his Penis was much bigger then Val's.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Naturists or Nudists

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 61 milliseconds