• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Dom Sis Ch. 02

Dom Sis Ch. 02

12

I have just finished confronting my brother for spying on me in my bedroom. He had installed a hidden video camera in my room and had been recording my every action for who knows how long. I found out this morning when my laptop was having some kind of bullshit problem and wouldn't go online. I didn't know how to fix it, I'm not really computer savvy at all. So I went into my brother's room to see if I could use his real quick. He had already left for school and I was hoping he hadn't shut the computer down totally before he left. I sat and slapped a couple keys on the keyboard and it came to life. As the screen came on I noticed he had left a video loaded into his viewer. I figured it was something pervy and since I'm kind of voyeuristic by nature I hit play.

The video was of an empty bedroom and I didn't recognize it as my own immediately because of the cameras placement and the tight zoom. A naked girl walks into the frame but it only showed her from halfway up her thighs in the rear to halfway up her back. I thought she had a very nice ass on what looked to be a petite frame. As I was admiring her ass she moved over to the bed turning to lie down on her back with her legs pointed almost straight at the camera. I was staring at her beautiful pussy which she kept completely shaven smooth. She had a nice tight tummy and smaller but perfectly formed breasts. I glanced up at her face and my heart stopped in shock as I recognized the girl as myself. At first this just didn't compute. I mean it was just too abrupt a realization to fully comprehend what it was and what it meant. At first I thought, I wonder if my brother recognized me as well. Not really getting that he was behind it all. I thought I had ended up on the internet somehow and he had come across it. Perhaps he was unaware. I know these are completely ridiculous thoughts now but at the time my mind was still trying to catch up with reality and the truth was slow to reveal itself.

Within only a few moments it became all too clear to me. I was watching a recording of me getting myself off. I recognized it from the night before as it was a very memorable session. I watched in stunned amazement as I flailed around on my bed, legs spread wide, my heels pulled tight against my ass. The determined plundering my fingers were giving my swollen pussy was bringing me ever closer to climax, and an earth shattering climax it was. I watched as my orgasm hit me like a tsunami. My legs were straining in the intense build up and in a flash I drove three fingers deep into myself and roughly palmed my clit and held tight. And that was it. My legs slapped shut, clamping down on my hand and as my body convulsed with the aftershocks I rolled slowly to my side and came to rest. I slowly pulled my fingers from my sopping wet pussy and sucked them into my mouth, licking them clean of my sticky essense. Wrapped in the warmth of the moment, I contentedly fall asleep in the fetal position unaware I was being spied upon.

I just sat there stunned staring at the screen for a moment as the video ended. I was mesmerized by watching myself in such an intimate and intense moment. As reality began sinking in I snapped out of this hypnotic state a moment later and it all came pouring in. My brother was spying on me! Recording me! For his own perverse pleasure! Here on his laptop I'm completely exposed putting on the show of a lifetime. Doing things I hadn't even shared with any of my boyfriends. Violating my privacy in living color. Me, objectified! I had been reduced to nothing more than something for my brother to get off to! He saw me suck my own cum from my glazed fingers! For some reason that was the most humiliating part of this for me. I never even considered he would do this to me.

Oh I was pissed! I had to find that camera. I figured that the camera was positioned somewhere near the shelving unit on the wall across from my bed. I ran into my bedroom to find it. I looked all over the shelves and there was no camera. Eventually I spotted a little hole in the plaster wall board, right up against the bottom of the shelf. Hidden in the shadow of the shelf above and among the items on the shelf below it was easy to not notice but now that I see it, it is plain as day. Recessed slightly from the surface of the wall you could see a tiny glass lens. That son of a bitch! He really did this! I'm going to kill him, but first I'm going to torture and humiliate him!

I was running late and had to get to class. I put a picture frame in front of the lens so he would know that I found it and made the video player loop that last 10 or 15 seconds of the clip. I wanted to strike fear into his heart. He would get home before me and I wanted him to sweat it out till I returned. I grabbed my stuff and left the house.

I couldn't concentrate in my classes that day at all. I couldn't get the images out of my mind of my recorded masturbation session. My sucking the pussy juice off of my own fingers. Over and over again these images flowed through my mind. I felt ashamed and embarrassed, but mostly I felt rage and it kept rising and rising. I wanted to physically beat him but he is bigger than me. I didn't want to tell on him that just seemed lame and unsatisfying but I needed to do something bigger than just yelling at him. I had to get him back and make him understand what he had done. When I got out of my last class I made a bee line to my car and raced home wanting to confront my brother but still uncertain how I wanted to do that. As I was walking into the house I looked down at what I was wearing. I looked like I had just come home from the country club and brunch with "Tiffany" and "Biff." Very much good girl attire, hardly an intimidating look. At this point I had an epiphany and my plan came together. I happened to have an amazing dominatrix get up I had worn to a sexy Halloween party. My boyfriend went as my slave in nothing but some very brief, lycra briefs, a collar and a leash. The skimpy outfit was sexy as hell but more importantly when I wore it out it made me feel confident and powerful. The riding crop would help with that as well. I had a good feeling about this. To get my point across I needed to catch my brother off guard and be able to intimidate him. This outfit I believed would give me the upper hand I needed to destroy him and totally humiliate him.

As I went to my room to change I knew he was sweating it out hard in his room. Waiting for me to come busting in and throw a fit. He knew he was screwed. I took my time changing and putting on my makeup. I wanted to draw out this time out. Make him suffer the torturous anticipation. It had to be an excruciating 30 minutes for him. I checked and he hadn't uninstalled the camera. I bet he wished he could see what I was up too now. Okay ready or not here I go.

I blew into his room to find him cowering on his bed with his eyes closed. This occurred only an hour ago yet the interaction is somewhat a blur to me. I yelled at him, accused him of being a pervert. Demeaned him at every opportunity and hit him numerous times with the riding crop. Inflicting real pain. I wouldn't let him talk even when I asked him direct questions. He was off balance and definitely not in control of the situation. When I made him open his eyes I thought they would pop out of his head. I made him strip naked and went about violating any sense of personal privacy he may have had. While I certainly didn't expect it he became aroused. This drove the interaction in a different direction than I had considered. He was embarrassed having to stand naked sporting an impressive yet untimely erection before me. As for his demeanor he was contrite, he tried to apologize but I wouldn't hear it. Mostly though he was scared shitless that I would tell our parents what he had done.

It was this fear more than anything else that allowed me to treat him anyway and do to him anything I wanted to. The power and control I had over him was exhilarating. My body was high on adrenalin as my dominance over him grew. I was pretty much winging it for the most part but it was progressing well. At times I think he was honestly scared of me. His hard cock was a blessing in many ways as it kept him humble. I used it and his high state of arousal against him. Much to his chagrin I was able to make him cum twice with little effort. I experienced a tremendous sense of satisfaction as I made him eat his own cum. That turned out to be the true humiliation I sought for him. It was a thing of beauty and poetically just. It warmed my perverted little heart and surprisingly it almost made me cum as he did it on my command. All the sudden I became aware of how aroused I had become during this. I looked down and my pussy juice was literally running down my inner thighs. I decided we had had enough. Exhausted the value of this session. I sent my brother to take a shower. To rinse the sweat, panic and fear from his nakedness and his cum off his face. Whatever cum I hadn't shoved into his mouth.

The confrontation had been in your face intense. I knew it was going to be a highly charged interaction but I had no idea how turned on I was going to get. I mean I was mad as hell, I had no intention or expectation of becoming aroused at all.

You should have seen him! I put the fear of God in him. I may as well have been Satan himself come to drag his scrawny ass down to hell where I'm gonna make him my bitch. He must have been sweating it big time. Sweating it all day since he got home and saw the looping video segment I had left him. He was seriously rattled when I first came into his room. He obviously thought I was gonna turn him in, and tell our parents. I should. He deserves it, but it would crush my mother and my father would probably cut his nuts off. A couple hours ago I was fine with that, except I wanted to do the cutting myself. But now, as I lay back on his bed, with this new but very real burning desire in my pussy, I am too turned on to think of revenge. I've got two fingers thrusting deep within my pussy trying to bring it some relief. My knees are up and my feet planted firmly on his bed. My legs are alternating between being spread wide, lewdly displaying my dripping cunt to slapping shut tight about my hand. I haven't been this hot in... well forever I guess.

I can feel it. Building. Welling up inside of me. Threatening to come bursting out me like a demon. I feel almost like I'm possessed by this imminent orgasm. Like it owns me or something. It finally begins, as I continue finger fucking myself feverishly. As it hits me it is like an explosion of aggression, pain, and fury, turning into an indescribable sense of pleasure. It feels as if it is turning me inside out as wave after wave crashes over me. My thoughts become an incoherent mess and my dirty babble is reduced to guttural moaning and wailing. As the climax passes I feel like I'm falling down the backside of it and I come to rest. Still slightly shaking with the aftershocks of a wonderfully hard cum I lie silent barely moving. My mind is completely blank, and my body sweaty and spent. My fingers still stuffed in my cunt but showing no life. I remain this way for some time lost in the pleasure that radiates out from my swollen and battered pussy. I can't believe how awesome that was.

The most intense orgasm in my life. Who would have thought it? Who would have known that just flirting with incest... I don't want to believe it, but I have to admit it at least to myself. Uncertain what to do about it, what to do about this growing desire, this growing need for my brother my own flesh and blood to defile me and for me to defile him. To use one another's flesh to satisfy our most base and depraved sexual deviance. It's a powerful word, difficult to say out loud in reference to one's self. INCEST! Flirting with incest! We hadn't fucked, or digitally penetrated one another's bodies or anything, so it wasn't full on incest, but we had gone where no moral person would approve. I had made him cum but that was in an effort to humiliate him not to derive pleasure from. But I certainly experienced pleasure through this act. There was no two ways about it, we had crossed that line. Should we fight off these desires and turn back before It's too late? No one, certainly not me, could deny a powerfully sexual component to it all. A patently incestuous sexual component which I'm embarrassed to admit I am powerless to ignore. Drawn to like the moth to a flame. I am unsure where to go from here, or how to get there but I know one thing for sure, I'm not turning back, I'm not done with my Brother. Not by a long shot.

From the bathroom next door I hear the shower shut off. I quickly pull my patent leather boy shorts on to cover the creamy mess of a state my pussy is in. I place a straight backed chair about two feet out from the edge of the bed facing away from it. I pick up my riding crop and turn towards the door as my brother opens it. He enters the room sheepishly wrapped from the waist down in a fluffy towel. He seemed to be waiting for my direction. I spoke up and told him, "Lose the towel and come have a seat in this chair. We need to have a little talk." He dropped the towel where he stood without hesitation and moved to the chair. I got a prurient thrill watching his semi erect cock bounce with each step he took to get across the room. His erection becoming less semi with each step. By the time he sat his cock was standing straight up, and appeared hard as steel.

As I looked directly at his cock and said, "Alright, I need you to tie your ankles to the back legs of the chair." as I threw him two lengths of paracord. He looked hesitant until I began slapping the riding crop into my palm cocking an eyebrow and looking at him expectantly. He quickly began securing his legs to the chair's. I told him, "It doesn't need to be real tight but the knots need to hold."

As he completed his task I walked behind him and told him; "Put your arms behind the chair back and hold hands." He complied without saying a word. I securely tied his hands together and he was now one with this chair and his cock still stood jutting straight up from his lap. It looked delicious, I didn't know whether I wanted to suck it or fuck it more, but that was going to have to wait.

I returned to my spot before him. I sat in his computer desk chair, our knees almost touching. I sat with both feet firmly planted on the floor with my knees wide apart, leaning my lithe body back, then I spoke, "Okay brother, I don't think you have any idea how violated and betrayed I feel." He started to respond but I raised my hand up shushing him and I continued, "Don't worry I'm going to let you talk in just a moment but I've got to get this out first. I'm as sexual a person as any of us. I thought I was only mildly perverse until today that is. And I'm pretty kinky in a fun and adventurous kind of way. I'm up for most anything sexually but there are somethings where I draw the line."

He was listening intently to what I was saying so I continued, "I like to be part of the team. I like to be in on the joke rather than the butt of it. I don't like to be used and I don't like being made a fool of. Through your actions you have done all these things and more. You stole from me my privacy and recorded my most intimate moments. I was ashamed and embarrassed to know you saw me doing those things that are on that video. I'm your twin sister and we have been very close growing up and I can't believe you would do this to me. I had always considered you my best friend."

He was starting to tear up and his cock was starting to deflate. I leaned forward and grabbed his cock firmly in my hand and began stroking it lightly. It felt so right in my hand. Speaking to his cock I said, "No, no going soft on us fucker, you've got to stay nice and hard for us, so pay attention!" Looking into my brothers eyes and seeing the upset in his face I asked, "Now, what do you have to say for yourself young man?"

He was stunned as he watched my hand slowly stroking up and down his shaft. Quickly enough he brought his gaze up to my face with a look of confused appreciation. He began, "Look, I am really sorry..."

I cut him off and said, "Oh come on! No you are not sorry! You're only sorry you got caught. If you hadn't you would be recording me right now. So lets just dispense with the "I'm so sorry." crap. Okay?"

He was quiet for a moment and began again, "No, I really am sorry. I don't think I ever really considered how you would feel. Sure I knew you would be pissed if you found out. I really didn't think you would, and you probably wouldn't have if you didn't see that video on my laptop. So I never thought about how you would feel if you did." He paused for a minute to gather his thoughts, and he continued, "Today you made it very clear to me just how much I hurt you. That was never my intention, and I know it's of little solace to you now, but I never wanted to hurt you. I just didn't think you would find out. You have to understand I'm an 18 year old guy, who has an incredibly hot twin sister. Who prances around the house in next to nothing and acts as if she's not trying to tease the hell out of me. I spend most of my time at home with a raging hard on that I've got to hide from everyone. I've rubbed my cock raw on numerous occasions because I've had to jerk off so often trying to get the fucker to relax. I have lived in a constant state of sexual frustration and I can't help but think you know what you are doing to me. You are getting something out of it, so I thought I may as a well too. I don't think it is reasonable to dangle a carrot out there forever and not expect that I may try and get a bite out of it now and again. Only there's no way for me to do that directly without being found out as the pervert who tried to get it on with his sister. I mean you get to tease me mercilessly, and pretend that you aren't, while you are protected from any potential advances on my part by the "incest taboo". You flaunt your body at me, then get mad at me for being attracted to it? For trying to get a look at it? Trying to get some relief or just some satisfaction? I know this sounds lame but sometimes, when you're bopping around in your tiny boy shorts, making sure I get an eyeful of that lovely tight little ass of yours, I just want to throw you down in the middle of the living room floor, rip every stitch of clothing off of you and fuck the living hell out of that ass! Cumming all over it! But I don't, I just head upstairs to my room and jack off. Again and again. I know it's no excuse. I should not have done what I did, but can you understand, even a little why I did it?"

I could feel my pussy getting all worked up dripping all it's excitement into my shorts. I was still stroking his cock when I replied, "Well, I think you are being a little too melodramatic, but I understand what you are saying. You're right it's no excuse, and you still shouldn't have done it. But I understand it on another level you may not realize. I am a voyeur by nature. I love to watch others doing whatever they do to get off. The porn I watch is primarily real amateur porn, simply because it's real people really sharing their dirty secrets with us. I love watching that. Live or on video, Of friends or strangers. Some of it's hotter than others but it's that component that draws my interest. So I understand the allure of seeing me and what I do behind closed doors. But you have to understand that I am also a pretty serious exhibitionist as well. I understand what you are saying about my teasing you, I admit to this, and I am sorry for that. I didn't understand what I was putting you through. I thought it was harmless. It would be a little thrill for you while I satisfied my own urges at the same time. And your right also, I do get something out of it. It excites me to no end to have your eyes on me. It's as if I can almost feel the lust it inspires in you. It makes me incredibly wet and quite honestly when you would sneak off to get some relief I wasn't far behind you with my hand in my pants playing with my cooch. I guess what I am trying to get at is if you had just come to me, and believe me I know why that would have been totally improbable, but if you could have without fear of reprisal, and told me you wanted to put a camera in my room to watch me. I probably would have gone along with it with certain limitations."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Dom Sis Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds