• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • The Game Ch. 03

The Game Ch. 03

12

It had been three weeks since the strip poker game and the wild night that ensued. They were going to play again tonight and Doug had been looking forward to it all day. He showed up at Jenifer's and found out that everyone else had already made it. Jenifer and Lynn were both there as well as Nikki. Tiffany and Paul had made it also, but Michelle wasn't there. "Where's Michelle. I thought she would be here for sure."

Nikki said, "She really wanted to be, but she's been sick all day so she had to skip. I brought my friend Lisa instead."

Just then a brown haired girl that could pass as the girl next door with her full tits and warm smile came out of the bathroom. She walked over almost skipping and said, "Hi. I'm Lisa you must be Doug."

Jenifer said, "Since we have a couple new players I'll go over the rules. OK we are going to play strip poker with some other rules thrown in. Each person will start with $50 worth of chips and we'll bet on each hand like standard poker. The deal will pass around the table and the dealer will get to name the game. If you run out of money you can give up a piece of clothing for more chips, or you can end the round and take a spin on the wheel of challenges and consequences. Any clothing sold during a round of hands goes to whomever has the most chips at the end of the round. Also at the end of the round the chips that are in play are all pooled and divided evenly again. So each round everyone starts with an equal amount of chips again. On the wheel you could lose clothes, have an individual challenge or have an opposed challenge. Clothes lost to the wheel are out of play until we quit for the night. If you lose a piece of clothing to the wheel you have to take off something you are wearing, but not other clothes you have accumulated. Once someone is nude if they have to face the wheel and lose a piece of clothing they will have to draw a dare card. At any time people can trade clothes as long as both people agree to the trade. Shoes and socks are worth $10 each, pants and shirt $25 each, and underwear $50 each. All clothes when sold are held until the end of the round when they become the property of the round winner. When a person ends the round and is forced into an action with another person whomever won the round gets to choose who it will be. This way both people will have a stake in winning instead of giving up like happened the other night. In addition between rounds players can bet between themselves on who will win a challenge or other things as long as they both agree on the terms. If a person is naked and has to pay a piece of clothing to the wheel they will instead draw a dare card. If someone through the course of the night ends up where they would have to draw their fifth dare card they will instead draw a double dare card. If we are still going after that then it is back to dare cards until the fifth one which is a double dare again. The first person to cum this evening will become the sex slave for the group for the rest of the evening."

Everyone nodded and we started playing. After five hands both Lynn and Tiffany were running low on chips. Paul was the next dealer and he called Texas Hold'em as the game. The hand was dealt and Tiffany folded out to keep from having to sell clothes. Lynn tossed in a shoe and then a second as the rounds went by. It was the river and she had to either sell both her socks or be forced out. She decided to sell them and stayed in. Doug won the hand and Lynn ended the round rather than sell more clothes to continue the round.

Lynn walked over and spun the wheel. Lose a piece of clothing. She did a sexy dance grabbing the bottom of her shirt. With a spin she yanked it up and tossed it into the corner by the wheel. "Here we go again."

The next round had most everyone giving up shoes and socks rather than risk the wheel. A couple more hands went by when Nikki thinking she had a great hand tried to push Lynn around. It ended up in a showdown between the two of them and Nikki tossed in her shirt sure that Lynn would fold rather than having to give up her pants. Lynn called tossing her pants in. Lynn showed her three fives and Nikki's head fell as she flipped over her two pair. Nikki decided to end the round. Lynn put back on her pants.

Nikki spun the wheel and got play air hockey and loser takes off a piece of clothing. Nikki started to say something when Jenifer reminded her that the round winner gets to choose who she would play. It took a minute to count up chips and in the end it was Lynn who had won by five dollars' worth of chips. She thought for a minute and then said, "She and Lisa can play."

The air hockey game went back and forth with neither player giving up anything. Finally Lisa leaned way forward to play the puck and Doug watched her tits jiggle in her shirt. Evidentially they caught Nikki's attention too since she completely missed the puck as it scored the winning point. With an exaggerated sigh that caused her tits to heave nicely she walked over to the wheel. Slowly she stripped off her pants and threw them into the corner with Lynn's shirt.

The next hand found Lynn selling off most of the pile of clothes she had without much luck when she and Nikki were in a hand again. Lynn made a bet that would force Nikki to take off some clothes so she decided to fold. She spun do fifty jumping jacks. Paul watched her as her pert tits jiggled slightly with each one. After thirty they were moving more and he thought he could see a nipple through the blue bra. He could feel his lust growing. Then she was done.

After four more rounds most of the clothing had been sold for chips and it was starting to get interesting. Doug was down to his underwear while Paul had his underwear and pants. Tiffany had her shirt and underwear on, but had lost her pants to the wheel. Jenifer was down to her pants and panties. Nikki refusing to sell her back her bra after she had won it in the previous round. Paul kept admiring her nice tits between each hand while trying hard not to stare. Nikki had her underwear as well as Jenifer's bra. Lisa had a collection of pants and shirts as well as everyone's shoes and socks. She was also fully clothed in addition.

The next round went fairly quickly when Nikki was going to have to sell off clothes to stay in. She knew even if she lost a piece of clothing she could put on Jenifer's bra if she had to. She spun and it was five spanks from each other player. Lynn stepped up first and spanked Nikki hard making her whole body shake. Paul stepped up next and spanked her hard also. Doug could see her ass checks turning red through her silky panties. Doug barely tapped her. Tiffany spanked her a bit harder but not nearly as bad as the first two. It was enough to almost bring tears to her though. Jenifer stepped up and said, "If you give me my bra back I'll skip spanking you."

Nikki nodded and handed Jenifer back her bra. Lisa then walked up and patted each check a couple of times. The next round started and Lisa sold off shoes and socks as she pushed people around by making large bets. Lisa tossed in the shirt and pants she had left from the extra clothes and Doug checked his hand again. He felt confident with his flush so he pulled off his underwear and his semi hard cock flopped out; and Nikki looked at it remembering how he had used it on Lynn the last time. Lisa smiled as she flipped over a straight. As she started reaching for the pot Doug flipped over his flush. Lisa pulled off her shirt for more chips so the round would continue. Paul could clearly see her nipples through the lacy bra. He was paying more attention to her then the betting and when it got around to him wasn't sure how good his hand might be so he folded. The hand ran Jenifer out of chips so she sold her pants to keep in the hand, and Tiffany won with a pair of fives. Paul kicked himself since he would have won with his two eights. Instead of having extra clothes to bet he was stuck with just his pants and underwear.

Jenifer spun and got lose two pieces of clothing. She pulled off her bra and panties throwing them in the pile by the wheel. Jenifer was now completely naked. She knew Lynn would have her back, but all the rest of them would probably be gunning for her in hopes to drive her to dare cards. From the first hand Paul bet heavily against Jenifer with just that in mind. Lynn and Nikki were slowly building up chips while the rest of the table stayed about even except Paul who was seeing his pile dwindle. Then a hand came where he would have to sell his pants to stay in and decided to risk the wheel instead. He walked over and spun play another person in ping pong. Loser loses a piece of clothing. Lynn and Nikki counted up chips and Nikki had the most. She said, "Paul you can play Jenifer."

Jenifer got up and glared at Nikki as she walked over to the table. Paul won the first seven points and looked like he was going to cream Jenifer. Her nipples had gotten hard from being exposed to the air and part of her was aroused by the thought of having to make it through a dare card. Then Paul hit a ball that rose and Jenifer with a hope spiked it. Doug admired the way her small tits jiggled and Paul was mesmerized by the sight as he didn't even swing at the return. Jenifer wondered if he would stay distracted so she bounced up and down as he prepared to serve. It was right at her and with a hope she spiked it back again. This time Paul swung, but was about three inches below the ball. Obviously her tits bouncing up and down was making him lose his focus. After that it didn't take long for her to come back and win the game. Paul took off his pants and threw them into the pile by the wheel.

Several rounds went by where everyone was conservative on their betting and rather than selling their remaining clothes they took a chance with the wheel not wanting to be driven to a dare card if they lost. Jenifer and Doug were both naked. Paul was down to his underwear and both Tiffany and Nikki were down to their panties. Lynn had on her bra having won it back after being naked. Lisa had the most clothes with both her bra and panties on. All the other clothes had been forfeited to the wheel so Doug knew the dare cards would come soon. Paul was hard as the bulge in underwear showed. Doug thought he saw wetness between Jenifer's legs, but knew she was aroused still since her nipples were sticking straight out. Both Nikki and Lisa had a growing wet spot on their panties. Doug saw Tiffany's nipples were hard, but he didn't detect a wet spot on her panties, but they were a color that might just be hiding it also. Lynn was squirming so he knew all the nakedness was getting her hot and bothered.

The next round started and with the first hand the bets went through the roof. Doug watched the bets go around the table and realized most of the chips were going to be in the pot for this hand. Whomever won would have a big advantage, but looking at his ten high junk he knew it wouldn't be him so he folded. Lisa started the second round of betting by taking off her bra and tossing it into the pot with the rest of her chips. Her full tits were firm and Doug wondered if they were real or fake. Either way she had thrown down the gauntlet and the other players had to put up clothing or fold out giving her most of the chips. Tiffany stood up and pulled down her panties. A string of precum pulled away from the wet panties and Doug saw that the panties had an inner panel and this was why he couldn't tell she was so wet. She tossed them into the pile saying I call. Paul shook his head and folded saying, "too rich for me."

Jenifer folded since she didn't have any clothes to bet. She looked at her small stack of chips and sighed. Nikki debated what to do for a good minute before pulling off her soaked panties and tossing them in. They revealed their hands and Nikki won. She jumped up and down with joy. Doug felt his erection growing harder as he watched her celebrate. Tiffany spun the wheel and got lose a piece of clothing. Jenifer said, "Oh. We have our first dare card." Tiffany pulled it and read give another player a lap dance for five minutes.

Nikki said, "I think it is time to introduce Lisa to the fun part of the game. Give her the lap dance."

Tiffany walked over and straddled Lisa. She put her tits right in Lisa's face as she started grinding her hips and pussy against the seated Lisa. Doug looked over at Paul and saw a growing wet spot and wondered if Tiffany was giving him the lap dance if he would have made it through the five minutes. Lisa was panting when time was called and when Tiffany stood up there was a large wet spot in Lisa's panties. It was time and the next round began. Nikki put back on her panties and put Lisa's bra over her shoulders though the lace was low enough that the bra didn't cover anything up. Nikki's luck didn't hold in the next round and soon she threw in Tiffany's panties for chips only to lose and end the round. She spun lose a piece of clothing and tossed Lisa's bra in the pile. Tiffany having the most chips won back her panties and put them on.

The next three rounds found Tiffany, and Lisa losing their panties to the wheel. Jenifer was spanked for the round she lost. As the next round started she was choosing to stand because her ass was still tender. This was fine with Doug since he could see her bald muff this way. Nikki lost the next round and spun lose two pieces of clothing. She tossed her panties in the pile and drew her dare card. Masturbate for five minutes. She sat down in the big chair and put her legs over the arms. Spreading her pussy lips with her left hand she started pushing the middle finger of her right hand in and out. Slowly at first then picking up speed. She added a second finger as she hit the halfway point. A third was added as her juices were running down her leg. Tiffany called time and Nikki stopped. Her panting slowly subsided.

The next round saw Nikki again drawing a dare card and she had to give Doug a lap dance. As she slid up and down his body his hard cock would slide up her pussy lips trying to gain entrance only to slip away at the last minute. By the end of the five minutes both he and Nikki were struggling to keep from coming. Jenifer lost a round and had to do fifty jumping jacks which had everyone's attention as her fit body bounced up and down. Nikki was glad for the break as she was still aroused from her last two dare cards. Nikki lost the next round and hit lose a piece of clothing. She drew a dare card and it was take all of big bertha up your ass and bounce on it five times. Nikki lubed up the big dildo and then her asshole. She slowly lowered herself onto the dildo as Tiffany held it in place on the ground. Finally she was all the way down on it. She felt it stretching her ass. She pulled up and then went back down. By the fourth stroke she was used to it and the fifth one actually felt good.

Nikki's bad luck continued as she was knocked out in the next round too. She spun the wheel and got lose two pieces of clothing. That meant two dare cards. Jenifer said, "That makes dare cards four and five for Nikki so the second one will be a double dare card."

Nikki hadn't ever seen a double dare card, but heard that they tended to send people over the edge. She drew her dare card and came up with dildo yourself for five minutes. Nikki was afraid she wouldn't make it through this let alone the double dare card as aroused as she was. She thought about it for a minute and then went back over to the chair. She spread her legs as far apart as she could so everyone got a good look at her pussy as she started to push the dildo in and out. She started at a moderate speed and soon was in a rhythm. Her head lulled back as she moaned. She was lost in the pleasure and concentrating on staying on the edge and not letting her climax come. Finally she heard Tiffany say, "That's time."

Nikki slowly stood up and felt her juices running down her legs. She pulled the double dare card and swore to herself. She turned it so everyone could see. Take a strap on dildo for five minutes. She looked at Tiffany who had won the round and asked, "Who?"

With an evil smirk Tiffany said, "Jenifer."

Nikki knew she was done for. Lisa said, "I'll bet a dare card that she doesn't make it."

Lynn looked at Jenifer who nodded ever so slightly and then Lynn said, "I'll take your bet."

"I'd like that bet too." Said Tiffany.

"OK." Said Lynn

Doug wondered what was going on now. Why would she bet against her friend, Jenifer, being able to make Nikki who was on the edge cum? As Jenifer strapped on the dildo she said, "Nikki, I have an offer for you."

"What?"

"I'll take it easy on you and if you do cum I'll be a slave with you, but if you make it through then you owe me and sometime in the future you will have to take the place of the person of my choosing." Then after a pause she added, "Oh and you can't tell Michelle about this either. If you do then you have to do it twice to repay the debt."

Nikki looked at the dildo and the tingling between her legs. She had no doubt if Jenifer went at her she wouldn't last two minutes let alone five. "OK it's a deal."

Jenifer told Nikki to get on all fours in the middle of the room. Nikki did and Jenifer knelt behind her. Grabbing Nikki's hips Jenifer slowly pushed the strap on into her. A deep moan escaped from Nikki as she pushed back against Jenifer. Jenifer pulled back and pushed in. Slowly she pumped her. Nikki was still being driven mad and after three minutes was panting begging Jenifer to just fuck her over the edge and get it done. Jenifer leaned over and told her just hang on you can do it. Her breasts brushed Nikki's back and Nikki gasped. Jenifer stopped thrusting as the wave of pleasure washed over Nikki but didn't push her over to a climax. Jenifer started thrusting again and finally it was five minutes.

Everyone was on the edge at this point and Doug knew it wouldn't be long until someone couldn't hold out. Nikki's performances had him so aroused he knew he would be in trouble if he had to do a dare. Tiffany drew dildo yourself for five minutes, and Lisa drew receive oral sex for five minutes. Lynn said, "Since it was your bet with me I get to choose who will perform on you Lisa. However, it was Nikki's great self-control that won it for me so I'll let her chose."

Nikki remembered that her friend had said that a man had never made her cum from oral sex so Nikki said, "Doug can have the honors."

Tiffany sat down on the couch and opened her legs. Lisa sat in the chair and motioned Doug over to kneel in front of her. Jenifer told them it was time to start. Tiffany started slowly working the dildo in and out. After just a couple of thrusts her head rocked back and she started moaning. A deep needy moan. Lisa watched her from across the room as Doug started licking her folds. She wasn't worried about it as she watched Tiffany building up speed. Soon Tiffany was massaging her right tit with her left hand as she thrust the dildo in and out of her pussy at a fast steady pace. Doug had parted Lisa's pussy lips and was thrusting his tongue in and out of her. It felt good to Lisa, but she knew she could last the five minutes without a problem. Tiffany started thrusting faster her breath becoming a pant as she was obviously losing control. Lisa gasped in surprise as Doug found her clit and started licking over and around it. The sensation caught her loins on fire. The desire rapidly building. Lisa watched as Tiffany's hips started bucking against the dildo as she thrust it in and out. Through a haze of pleasure Lisa heard someone say two minutes left. Lisa smiled as Doug sucked on her clit. There was no way Tiffany was going to last to the end of the five minutes. Her own lust was building, but Tiffany would cum first.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • The Game Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds