• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Surprise

Surprise

This is one of my fantasies and is fictional, all characters are 18 years and older.

*****

I had just gotten off work and was ten yards from the gate that surrounded my building when he grabbed me. A hand covered my mouth and wrapped around my waist instantly pulling me back against his rather large belly, forcing my back into an arch. I struggled against him, trying to wrestle his hand off my mouth and off my waist, but I was too tired from work to fight hard enough to get him off. Slowly he pulled me backwards into the yard of an abandoned house, around the fence long over grown with vines that fully blocked the view from the road. He pulled me into the furthest corner and threw me down on my belly, landing fully on top of me and force any air in my lungs out, coughing and gasping for air I was even less able to fight him as he ripped my yoga pants, along with my thong panties, down my legs and around my ankles. Climbing between my legs, he let all his weight rest on my stomach as he pushed my shirt and under shirt around my arms and forcing those overhead, forcing my arms to remain parallel and out of his way. He began to maul my breasts as he humped my cunt with his cock, it had been so long since I had felt a cock against me that even though at first I yelped at the sudden contact, I was soon moaning and eager for his cock. His mouth devoured my nipples as his hands roamed down my body to grope my ass, squeezing it hard in his hands and pulling my cheeks tightly apart.

As quickly as he had grabbed me, he was off me, air rushed inside my lungs as he grabbed my ankles and forced them up, using my pants to basically hang them around his neck. As soon as he spit into his hand I knew what he wanted and I began to grunt, whimper, and whine in protest fearing for my tight and long unused anus. He began to probe at my ass making me jump and tighten and yelp each time, until finally he slapped my tit over and over again pulling my focus from my ass to my tit. Before I knew what was happening, he had rammed his entire length into my relaxed but unprepared rear, the discomfort was far from pleasant, I grunted with each thrust, and moaned as the cramps began in my stomach begging to be eased. It seemed like a lifetime as he fucked my ass, the cramps never easing, the discomfort never leaving, it was easy to tell when he came, shooting his load into my belly making the cramps worse. What I couldn't understand was why he remained inside my ass for a long while, until I finally felt his burning hot piss begin to shoot into my ass, filling me, bloating my belly, and making my cramps all the more severe. When he finally stopped pissing up my ass, I felt his hand slip down between us and something bumping my upper thigh, I was more than frustrated when before I had the chance to push out his piss, he slipped out and jammed a butt plug inside me forcing me to retain his disgusting piss.

I felt and heard him move out from under my legs and to my side, pulling my legs up even higher, he began to slap my ass and upper thighs, making them red and sore. I couldn't help groaning at the horrible discomfort this position gave me. Letting go he let my heels slam down to the ground painfully, my thighs naturally spread trying to ease my pain, his hand slipped between my legs and rubbed my cunt laughing at how I bucked against his hand, calling me 'una perra en celo', a bitch in heat. Moving to my head, his shins painfully pinning my arms down, he slipped my shirt back to gain access to my mouth, once again I knew what he wanted, I just hoped he wouldn't have to pee again after. I opened my eyes as I felt his fingers try to pry my mouth open, I got only an eyeful of his balls and airy ass. I was so disgusted at what I was seeing that I accidentally let my mouth go slack jawed and he took his opportunity to ram his cock down my throat. Leaning over his mouth began to consume my cunt as he humped my face, though every time he felt my teeth graze him, he would slap some part of me, usually aiming for my tits.

It wasn't long before he picked up his pace and began pounding his cock down my throat and his hips against my face, my cheek bones, my nose, and my chin all began to feel tender and sore as he continued, soon feeling bruised and irritated. Every now and then his attention to my cunt would cause my back to arch, opening my throat further to him, allowing his cock deeper into my throat and making me gag. Within seconds he made one finale thrust and came in giant spurts down my throat and directly into my belly, at the same time he came, he pulled my legs back and hooked them on his neck and pushed down hard on my swollen water belly, causing me to finally push out all of his piss and anything that came with it, after the butt plug.

Through it all I screamed out around his cock, while he shuddered with ecstasy. Finally he left me alone momentarily, I was too exhausted to flee and lay limply on the ground, the dirt ground into my cracks and cervices, smeared over my skin, and filling my clothes. As I came around, he returned with a vile a pills and a small bag of things. Before I could lift a limb to fight him, he had rammed his finger up my ass, and after making my clean the butt plug with my tongue, fucked it into my cunt, leaving it in vibrating on full. For a finale does of humiliation, he strapped me into a diaper and put on a time sensitive lock, then whispered in my ear, "Don't go far ponita, I'll be looking for you soon."

I lay where he left me limply and unmoving, too exhausted to cover myself or drag my used booty inside. As I felt cramps return I groaned loudly into the empty air, reaching down I let my hands wander over the diaper he had strapped on me, I tried to remove it but it was little use, it didn't budge in the least. After a while I managed to get to my feet and cried out at my sorry state of being, letting loose the painful tears that had been building during my attack. I felt ridiculous pulling my thong up over my diaper, it wasn't sexy, I wasn't sexy, I was humiliated. I tried desperately to pull myself together before dashing from the yard and to my building, I rushed past my cats and into the bathroom where I was confronted with more cramps and the disheveled sight of myself in the mirror. Stripping my clothes off to take a shower I was once again reminded of the diaper holding my genitals hostage and the lock didn't seem any closer to setting me free.

Being that a shower was out of the question, I wrapped a scarf around my head put on some excessively baggy clothes and ran to the laundry room down the hall. I unloaded an entire bottle of detergent into the machine and emptied the bottle of freshness beads into the tub, I wanted to remove every trace of what happened, I couldn't wash what happened from my mind, but I could wash it from my body and my clothes. I had just shut the door to the washer when I felt with a painful shudder my bowls explode into the diaper, I burned red, I was hot, and I fell to my knees sobbing at the humiliation of shitting in a diaper in a somewhat public place. Immediately after my bowls stopped convulsing my body was rocked with an orgasm and I could feel myself squirt around the plug and into the diaper, flooding it and making it sag. And then I heard the most wonderful sound, the lock opened...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Surprise

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 128 milliseconds