• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Shy Couple

Shy Couple

Over the years, I've been fortunate enough to have had a vast amount of experience with married couples who want an added male to join them for some fun. It started long ago when I was quite the young man and by chance met a couple who invited me into their bedroom. Then I discovered ways to advertise and contact couples, and was, as I say, fortunate.

Part of my good fortune has been the fact that my cock developed early and kept developing to a respectable nine inches long and, as I have discovered from first-hand experience, thicker than most husbands'. This has led to some word-of-mouth recommendations that have kept my appointment calendar booked.

As I'm sure you know, too many men who dream of doing this sort of thing are jerks. They turn off couples by being too brash or rude. The successful cocksman must be kind and patient because most encounters are with loving couples who need coaxing and guidance and confirmation that their desires are normal, especially the wives. A sense of humor helps, too. If I can get a couple to laugh when we first meet, that is always a good sign. Humor helps everyone feel more relaxed in a situation that could be tense.

After a few decades of seeking couples, and of course the prize is first-time couples, I had a memorable experience just last month. Their photo revealed a couple in their later thirties, and a beautiful wife. She was medium height with brunette hair and rather trim for a mother of two.

These two were just as kind and sweet as you can imagine. From their emails to me it seemed that both were nervous. Actually, this was "his" holiday gift to "her." They had teased each other about doing this for quite a while, and secretly he had been searching for a partner. He found out about me from a friend who had a friend whose wife had been in on a little housewife fun a few years ago. So, word of mouth continues to be my best advertising and a source of a fairly steady flow of invitations.

When Adam, the hubby, and I met. We got along great, and he said he would talk it over with his wife. As we talked, I told him about my prior experiences, and I could tell that he was getting excited just thinking about it. Once a husband is inclined to this sort of thing, I find that they get as much pleasure out of planning and thinking about it as I do.

That was around Halloween. I didn't hear back from him for a while, so I thought that maybe his wife nixed the idea of really having a large cock. Imagination is one thing and teasing each other is one thing, but making a real plan and going through with it is something different. I respect that leap from playful teasing between a married couple to the real thing, and I told him to be careful about it. Finally, he contacted me a couple of weeks ago. We talked on the phone, and he put his wife on to talk with me. Of course, I kept the conversation very clean and courteous. It's so funny to be on the phone with a lovely wife who you plan to fuck in front of her husband, and to only speak of hobbies and everything else except sex. It's very exciting, actually, because I know and she knows why we're in touch, but the fucking just doesn't come up.

We agreed to meet after Thanksgiving, but Adam warned me that his wife, Dawn, was extreme shy about letting another man see her pussy. Of course, that attitude on the part of a wife only sends me even more over the edge of desire. When we met, it was a very conventional situation. We were in their home. They had taken the children to grandma's for the night.

Dawn was blushing from the moment she answered their front door. Adam was also sort of shy, so it became my duty to initiate each step. After about an hour of small talk and wine, I cleared my throat and said, "I've been looking forward to this for quite some time."

Both of them sort of froze, so I looked at Dawn and said, "I just can't wait to see you naked."

They both had played this out in their minds many times, I'm sure, so my words cannot have been a surprise, but Dawn looked a little worried. Adam noticed and added, "I think Dawn wants to see you naked, too, don't you dear?"

Dawn was too embarrassed to speak, so I said, "Well, there's no hurry, how about more wine?" That gave Dawn reassurance that she was still in control and that no one was going to force her to do anything. Often, just drawing back reduces the tension and opens the way for smooth progress toward fucking the wife.

Less than ten minutes later, Adam was standing behind his wife and unzipped her skirt. She allowed him that liberty as I relaxed in a chair and watched. She had become comfortable enough to let her hubby begin the undressing process. First, her sweater, then her skirt, so that she was standing in panties, low heels, and blouse. Then Adam asked her to unbutton her blouse for us.

Soon, Dawn was in her blouse and panties, we had a devil of a time talking her out of them. She was practically shivering and shaking when Adam at last removed them. And there was, as you guessed, a lovely bush that pretty much hid her treasure.

Once her panties were down, and while Adam had Dawn positioned there in front of me while I relaxed on their sofa, poor Dawn kept her legs tightly pressed together, even angling her knees over each other to conceal my view. All I could see at first was her lovely long legs, topped by sprigs of fluffy brown hair, a small triangle that's so familiar to us fellas who adore pussy views. Curiously, above that, Dawn still had on her blouse and bra.

Dawn became nervous at that point, probably as the idea of being exposed then fucked by a stranger became more and more real to her and less of just a fantasy. I will say that this point in a first-time couple situation is almost always a critical moment. It happens all the time because thinking, teasing, planning about it is different from actually being stripped for a man with a big dick. Many wives melt a bit at that point. And when they do, it's important to keep the momentum going.

In this case, I stepped in and asked, "How are you feeling, Dawn? There's nothing to worry about. You're in good company. Two men who adore you while you are putting them into ecstasy." She smiled and seemed a bit more calm. Up to that point, either Dawn or Adam could have backed out, and I would have been the gentleman and graciously left, of course.

Knowing this was the point of maximum risk, I took a chance and said, "You know, most men would think that Dawn should take off her blouse and then her bra so that we can see those lovely breasts. In fact, I can see a little nipple color through your bra already." At that, She flinched and reflexively covered her chest to hide her bra. Of course, I was staring at her panties and far more interested in seeing her pussy. So I said, "But not me. I want to see Dawn's pussy next." "I'm enjoying this so much already, and I'm eager to see where my big cock will be going soon. So come on, Dawn, show me your pussy."

Well, that took the air out of the room. Up til then, they had moved carefully and gently in sort of slow motion, just drifting toward complete exposure and then fucking, but my words were a shock. They were the first commands from me, and I risked surprising them and making them uncomfortable. But that's a risk I take many times with couples. Again, I can't emphasize enough how tricky it is to keep both hubby and wife on board through that first time. One or the other is usually more committed.

All that is how I came to see Adam lower his wife's panties and see Dawn do a little squiggle dance to try to conceal her privates. She was pretty good at it, and I only could see small glimpses of her pubes and nothing of her actual pussy.

Fortunately, Adam had an inspiration. He said, "Now let's let our gentleman guest see your titties." Dawn had clearly been in agreement about inviting a big dicked male for what she thought would be a fun evening, but as I already wrote, some wives become antsy when the real thing is about to happen. Adam slipped her blouse off her shoulders, leaving his wife only in her bra and shoes. The low heels she was wearing did cause her legs to look more shapely as I continued to feast on the scene in front of me. Dawn was biting her lips as Adam unclasped her bra. When it fell to the floor, she tried instinctively to hide her nipples with her hands, but that only added to the fun for me. Her lovely breasts swung from side to side gently because she still tried to keep me from seeing her most private place.

Adam then announced, "You know, Dawn is very ticklish." That was his inspiration.

At that, she said, "Oh please don't start that!"

Then I joined in, "If you don't show the stranger your pussy, you husband will tickle you, won't you, Adam?"

"I'm afraid I will," he said.

Dawn was trying to catch her breath when Adam began to touch her in ticklish places. First behind her neck, gently dragging his fingertips over her skin as she giggled, then he tried to get under her arms which were pressed tightly against her side as her hands were still cupping her breasts. Just as she though she had thwarted her husband's attempt to make her lose control, Adam reached down and tickled her legs behind her knees. All of sudden, Dawn let out a shriek of laughter and her legs flew apart. She ran away as Adam chased her around the living room, both of the laughing.

Dawn dove onto the couch and Adam followed right behind, poking his fingers at her where he knew she would be most ticklish. I stood and observed a husband and wife at play, her naked, as she tried to get him to stop tickling. The effect was magical. Dawn's arms and legs were flying in all directions. Not only were her tits bouncing every which way, her legs were opening and closing rapidly, and each time her entire pussy was on display for us. I joined in a bit and took Dawn's ankles in each of my hands and held them apart while Adam tickled her inner thighs. The view was spectacular.

By now, Dawn was tired and grateful to relax and watch while I undressed for her. Adam also took off his clothes and watched me finally remove my briefs. My cock tumbled out, and bounced against my leg while my balls waved back and forth. Dawn just stared.

I moved over next to Adam, looked at Dawn, and asked, "What is your pleasure, madam?"

Dawn watched as my cock pulsed and expanded, growing to its full size. Adam's cock was already hard and, as is almost always the case when a couple invites me, his dick was maybe half the size of mine.

Dawn didn't respond to my question, so I said, "Perhaps your wife needs more tickling."

At that, Dawn gave a little yelp and tried to protect her tickle places. Adam and I laughed, and Dawn laughed, too. Again, the ice was broken at a critical moment. Adam lay beside his wife on the sofa and took her into his arms, gently kissing her and tweaking her nipples while I also gently parted her knees to spread her apart so I could lick her pussy. I assume that every husband licks his wife's pussy, but you never know. Sometimes, a wife will go crazy if it's a first time.

My long slow tongue thrashing made Dawn moan as her husband continued to kiss her, and within seconds she went over the edge into an orgasm. I let her calm down for a few moments, then went back to work until she did it again. As Adam kept her attention so she couldn't see what I was doing, I moved into position for penetration.

With a wife like this, a first timer whose husband is not very large, I approach this carefully. First, I let the slippery head of my cock gently press against her pussy lips, sliding up and down so that she gets a sense of the size of my cockhead. If the wife starts to panic at that point, it usually is best to stop that movement and press my dick ever so shallowly into her pussy canal. Just an inch or two starts the process. Once begun, no one has backed out, not yet.

Dawn was becoming very verbal as I slid my dick against her privates, then I go the angle just right for penetration and very carefully pushed my cock into her opening. As I figured, I could only make entry to a few inches before her tightness suggested that more concentrated effort would be needed from her and form me to complete the job.

Once my staff was inserted, Adam backed away to watch while Dawn and I worked together to bury my dick deeper. As she relaxed her muscles, I was able to notch myself in a little at a time. After testing myself at a new depth, I would slowly rock my cock in and out to give Dawn a break and time for her to let herself find a way to allow more dick into her pussy.

It took about fifteen minutes to finally reach her limit. My cock tip bounced up against her cervix when I was almost fully buried.

We stopped while Adam took a few pictures.

Then I began the fucking. The insertion is one process, and it is by itself a great pleasure. But fucking is another process. Now I started long slow withdrawals and reinsertions. The slower the better for producing prolonged orgasms in the wives. The tightness of the fit creates newfound pressure on her clit so that these long slow movements are like a bow across cello strings, producing vibrations that create sustained ecstasy for the little lady.

As for me, I get great pleasure from the process, and I'm constantly grateful for having been invited and trusted to help the couple to have an unforgettable evening.

I pulled out and let Adam fuck his wife, knowing that she might not even be aware that his cock was in her. I stood near to her, and Dawn eagerly took my cock in her fist and stroked me while I watched Adam doing his best.

I tapped her husband on his shoulder and asked, "May I cut in?"

Adam smiled and moved away as I once again made an entry. This time her pussy was quick to take my entire length, and I picked up the pace. After a few slow strokes, I fucked her with gusto, then slowed down and sped up to match her gasps.

When I thought that the evening should come to an end, I looked at Adam and said, "I thought I'd ask you first before I ask Dawn, but do you want me to leave a big load of my cum inside your wife? Or do you prefer that I leave my cum on her chest?"

Adam was giddy, "That would be up to my wife. This is her party mainly."

I turned to Dawn, while my cock was still pumping in and out of her newly expanded pussy, "How about it, do you want me to pump a load into your pussy? Or do you prefer to watch me spurt?"

Dawn looked at her husband, "Do you mind if he cums inside of me, dear? Would that bother you? Would you give your permission?"

Adam just gave me a nod.

And seconds later I was pumping my cum deep into his wife. It felt like a gusher, and I'm sure Dawn could feel the pulses and the jet streams. I kept plungering her even after I had emptied my reservoir, and using my dick to repeatedly piston into her caused my cum juice to ooze and flow out of her lips.

This couple and that evening got me so excited that before I exited her, I achieved a second erection and kept going. That has only happened rarely when even after ejaculation I still have a boner that won't go down until another spasm makes my dick tingle.

All in all, it was a most successful holiday treat for all three of us.

In the weeks since, I've heard from Adam, to acknowledge that he and his wife were highly satisfied, and that pleases me greatly. I'd be glad to see them again, but usually I avoid repeat visits just to be sure that there's no damage to their marriage on my account. If a couple does request more visits, I ask them to promise that they will find a way to mention me to their friends, assuming that they might have friends with whom they can mention such things. You'd be surprised how many wives who appear to be conventional and quite marriage partners do confide in girlfriends.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Shy Couple

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 49 milliseconds