• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Good Girl Ch. 04

Good Girl Ch. 04

There are awkward conversations and there are conversations that are just plain difficult. This fell into the latter category. It is one thing to run into your dad unexpectedly after having sex and try to play it off like you were at a study group. It is another to run into your dad after having sex with your brother and yet quite another to run into him after having sex with your brother and seeing your mom and dad get it on all in the same morning. Needless to say this was getting complicated and I was at a loss on what to say next.

All I could do was sit next to him on the bed and take a deep breath. Dad placed his hand on my knee and sighed. I could tell he was trying to choose his words wisely before speaking, "About your mother and I..."

"Dad, you don't have to explain what you guys were doing. You still are hot for eachother and I am glad," I blurted. "I mean that wasn't what I was expecting to walk in on after a long flight. Haha. But really I am happy for you." I mean I guess? What was I supposed to say?

He let out a deep breath and laughed awkwardly, "Well, I appreciate that. Your mom is a little more free spirited than me, she didn't think too much of it when I told her what happened."

I was tempted to tell him about seeing her suck him off in the car and all that, but I felt it was better to just leave it alone. The quicker I could get through this the better.

Dad looked at me,"You are grown up now," you touched my chin with his hand, "And I guess I'm still not used to that. I mean, I have a hard time even thinking about you kissing a boy." Probably not the best time to tell him that I had my brother's cock down my throat about ten minutes ago. He looked away and laughed, "I know in other families this kind of thing is no big deal, I am old school I guess."

The truth is I always loved how my dad viewed me. No matter what I did or what I said or how bitchy I was, he always saw me as his precious little girl. He was so tender that way and it was wonderful. I smiled at him and cuddled against him.

"I am sorry daddy, but I really stink," I said. "If you and mom are done getting busy in there, I was hoping to take a shower!"

He laughed and slapped my thigh playfully. "Well, we are done in the shower for now," he said sarcastically. "That doesn't mean you shouldn't have your guard up in walking into our room though. You never know what you might see"

I laughed, "Oh yeah? Aren't you guys just a couple of exhibitionists. I had no idea! What do you guys do when you come to Hawaii?" I was actually very curious now. It was shocking to see them together but not un-sexy. The image of them in the shower came back to me. I could see him stroking himself while she sucked his balls. My mom looked great naked: tan, relatively firm, very feminine. I was a bit curious what they did after I left. I bet he was fantastic at lickign her pussy. I was trying to picture it.

"Well we always have a great time when we are here," Dad said breaking my train of thought. He put his arms around me and held me close. "Even still, it is so nice to have you and your brother here with us this time. Just promise me one thing Andrea."

"Sure daddy," I replied looking up at him.

"Let's make sure to have some really quality father daughter time on this trip," He said kissing my forehead.

I pressed against him. "Of course, I will do whatever you want to do."

"I will hold you to that," he replied. He let go and stood up. "Now I need to head to the store with your mom." He smiled slyly, "Kinda worked up an appetite."

I smiled at him. How cute was he right now? "Ok, I will be here cleaning up."

With that he left the room. I let out a big sigh of relief and fell back to the bed. My head was spinning and my body was still warm from my encounter with Peter. I glanced at my phone and saw Tom had texted me back. Do I care? I opened it up and there was a picture of his dick. Haha. Lovely. Funny how perspectives change so quickly. I mean what does he expect me to say? I texted back: "Nice. Wish you could bring that here." Whatever.

I tossed the phone to the side and grabbed my bathroom stuff. I heard my parents and Peter talking downstairs and smiled. It was nice to have everyone in the house. I went into the bathroom and got the shower going. The hot water felt good and I hopped in with relief. Nothing like a hot shower after such a long morning. I loved showers. The loudness of the water and the enclosed glass made me feel all alone to be think and I was realizing that time to think something I desperately needed right now.

As I saw it I needed to decide fully what was happening with Peter. I mean, it was a little late to go back to how it was and even now as I thought about him my stomach filled with butterflies. I felt a tinge through my body as I thought about how aggressive he was. I could feel that he wanted me and it felt and tasted so good. I already felt myself getting turned on again. Seriously what is the deal? I was becoming...maybe I always was like this. That was becoming more clear. This is the way I am. It was a freeing realization.

I glanced out the shower and noticed two handprints barely visible on the glass. I put my hand up to one and saw I was about the same size. These were totally my mom's hand prints. I smiled at the thought. Sure enough he took her from behind like this, right in this shower. I pictured her sucking on his balls again. I imagined Dad jamming his hard cock in her mouth as the water poured over their naked bodies. I bet my mom liked it rough. Dad probably held her head tightly and fucked her mouth hard, his clean balls slapping her chin each time. There wasn't too much space in here, so I could see him turning her around really fast. Mom's boobs flailing. I bet he held her head back when he entered her from behind-very fast, maybe kissing her neck, or biting her as he gave it to her. I could picture him getting so deep into her as she groaned and just begged him to go harder and harder. I closed my eyes and thought about him cumming. I bet my mom likes it on her face or in her...

Cold air rushed in the shower suddenly and I snapped my eyes open. Peter closed the shower door quickly and wrapped his arms around me.

"Shit, Peter you scared me!"

"Sorry," he replied as his hands slid down onto my ass. He felt so good. "As soon as mom and dad were out the door I had to come find you."

I leaned against him. "I am glad you did, I was getting all hot and bothered in here."

"Oh yeah? How come?"

"I was just thinking about them in the shower."

He squeezed my ass firmly and pulled me closer. "That's kinky."

"Is it?" I laughed. "I just think it is hot that they are so into each other. It is really sexy to think about."

I could feel his cock getting hard against me. It pressed firmly just under my belly button. "Feels like you think it is a bit sexy too," I said with a giggle.

He gave my ass a hard squeeze. "Yeah, more because it gets you going. I have been thinking about something since you were last in my room."

I pushed away from him just enough to look into his eyes. "You mean ramming your dick down my throat, then fucking my pussy until it was full of cum wasn't enough?" I said with a smile.

"Are you kidding me?" he said, still groping my ass. "I was ready to go again 5 minutes later."

"5 minutes huh?" I whispered back. "What could you possibly want 5 minutes after we did all that?"

"This," he said as he turned me around roughly and pressed me against the shower door. He knelt down and I felt his hungry mouth bite on my left ass cheek, then my right. I felt him spread my ass and his tongue ran down from my asshole to my pussy and back again. I heard him groan and his velvety tongue went from hole to hole. I felt it settle against my ass as he licked and tongued at it furiously. My body tingled all over and I did my best to keep steady for him to have his way.

"You taste so good," he moaned as he licked me. "I need you."

"Ah," was all i could reply.

"Fuck, we don't have much time." He said suddenly. He stood up behind me and turned the water off. He pushed the door open then led me out into the bathroom. He suddenly kissed my mouth (for the first time!). It was deep, wet and passionate. His tongue darted in my mouth. I felt like I was melting.

My brother pushed me to my back on the bathroom floor. He took my legs in his hands and pushed them up toward my shoulders. I stared hungrily at his cock dangling in front of me. I opened my mouth for it and stuck out my tongue, even though it was so far away.

Peter looked at me with lust in his eyes. "You want this don't you?" He said gripping his perfect dick.

"Yes," I replied.

"Good," he said. He stepped over me grabbed my hair and thrust it into my mouth. He fucked my mouth roughly, as he held my head up by my hair. His smooth skin and thick tip tasted so good and I tried my best to swallow it. I felt spit running down my chin as he thrust harder and harder.

Suddenly he yanked it out of my mouth, stepped back and pulled my legs up again. "Look at me Andrea," he commanded. My pussy was was running wet all over. "I want to look in your eyes while I fuck your ass." He rubbed his tip on my pussy, then guided it down to my ass. "Grab your ass for me" he ordered in a rough whisper.

I slid my hands down my sides to my ass cheeks and pulled as best as I could. He felt huge against me and I felt both turned on and frightened at the prospect of my brother ramming that thing into such a tight space. I don't know how we did this before.

"Give me your ass Andrea," he said as he started pressing against me. "Give it to me."

He pushed against me. It was huge. I wanted it, and I tried to relax. I didn't know what to...

"Ah! FUCK!" I cried out as the fat head pressed into my ass and I clenched around it. I stared up at him with my mouth open. I felt my skin heat up and my hands shake as I tried to hold myself open. He was looking at me with the deep carnal desire.

"Yes," he said in a whisper. "Come on!"

"AH!" I cried out again as he pressed into me. I could feel every fraction of an inch as he pushed slowly and deliberately. My body shook and I groaned in pleasure and pain. He gave a hard thrust and I knew he was all in me. I felt sweat running down my body and my back was slick on the floor.

"Everyday," he said to me as if he was in a trance, "We need to do this every day."

He began to thrust. I clenched him as best as I could and groaned as I felt the warmth of an orgasm start at the base of my spine then tear through my body. "Oh..." I whined as I came.

This seemed to set him free and he started to pump my ass hard. He drew himself back then thrust hard, slowly and deliberately, but very very hard. He kept staring at me as I took his cock in my ass. With each thrust I slid against the tile floor. My hands slipped off my sweaty ass cheeks and I held onto him. He started to thrust faster, i could tell the sensation was as good if not better for him. I could see it in his eyes as he stared at me. I wanted to give him as much as I could. I wanted him to feel everything. I wanted him to explode inside of me, everything he had. I wanted it all.

"Yes, Peter!" I said, trying to urge him on. My voice wavered each time as he fucked me faster and harder. "Yes! Please give it to me. Please!"

He drove his dick into me. I could feel all of him as he slapped against me. Peter gripped my body and his sweat dripped down against me. "Yes, yes, yes, yes. I am gonna cum," he blurted.

I stared into his eyes, doing all i could to just hang on to him as he rammed his cock down into my ass. Our bodies connected and slapped with each hard thrust. He was going so fast our bodies were almost clapping. Another orgasm built in me. I held onto it as long as I could, trying to clench my ass around him and then I came. Heat gushed through my body and I felt wetness running down my legs.

"Oh fuck," I called out. "Peter! Ah!"

"Ahhh!" He called with me, then he covered my mouth with his as he started to cum. He kissed me deeply as he pumped his cum into my ass in deep grinding motions. I was in bliss as we kissed and came together. Time seemed to stop around us as he gave his final, deep thrust and he held it there-balls pressed against me as he was all in. We kissed and kissed until finally he broke it off to catch his breath. I held onto him. Suddenly the thought of his cock pulling out of me sounded terrible, frightening. I needed it in me.

"Peter," I managed with a little breath. "You can have me whenever and wherever you want."

He smiled at me with fatigue in his face. "I will hold you too that."

"Seriously, I...I want you to fuck me as much as you need to. No, I need you to." I was feeling so emotional.

"I will," he said still looking at me tenderly.

I knew he was softening in me and I took a deep breath as he pulled out and rolled to his side.

"So are you going to let me finish my shower or what?" I said with a weak laugh.

"I suppose," he said climbing to his feet then helping me up. He smacked my ass playfully. "Seriously Andrea, I love that thing."

I smiled and stuck my tongue at him then got back in the shower.

----------------

I lay on my bed with my eyes closed. I was sure I had some scratches on my back or something from the tile floor. I felt my heart beat returning to normal and I definitely knew I was going to feel this later in my backside. Who was I before this? I didn't even know anymore. As I washed myself, my mind just drifted back through the moments I had with Peter and how I kept wanting more. I felt like I still needed more. Like I wasn't finished. It was like I went out for an exquisite dinner and the meal was everything I could have ever wanted. But I was still hungry. I didn't just want some dessert, I wanted another dinner.

I was still wrapped in a towel. I hadn't bother change clothes after the shower, I was too tired and too distracted. The truth was I didn't know how to dress right now. Cute and sexy for Peter to tempt him, or conservative and chilled out for a family vacation. I felt like I had nothing to wear anyway.

I got up and pulled some things out of my bag. "Choices, choices..." I mused to myself.

After picking out a cute tank top and some short shorts, I tossed them on the bed and looked in the mirror. For the first time I saw myself: I was 5'3, brown/auburn hair to my shoulder, green eyes and very nice skin (if I do say so myself!) But I was more than that, or maybe not more. I was different. I was fucking my brother. No that wasn't it. I needed to fuck him, or more accurately I needed him to fuck me. I opened the towel and looked at my naked body. There I am. All of me needs to fuck. I wrapped the towel around myself again. I could still feel some of his cum in my ass. I had this urge for him to cum in my mouth. Fuck, now I am going to fixate on that.

There was a firm knock on my door.

"Um yes?" I said as catty as I could. If that was Peter wanting another round, I was game. I wanted his cum all over my face like really bad.

The door and my mom walked in. "Hi!."

"What? Mom? I am naked!"

"Oh stop honey, you have a towel on and besides I know what you look like." She smiled and went straight to my bag.

"Couldn't you have waited? I mean what is the emergency?" My mother was notorious for going where she pleased. It was hard to actually be mad at her because she was funny and never made a big deal out of anything. She got out some mouthwash from my toiletry and gargled it loudly. She spit it in the vanity sink (luxury I know!) and got more.

Lot's of people said my mom and I looked liked sisters and honestly I always took that as a compliment. She was beautiful. She was 41 and looked like she was 30. She had dirty blonde hair, striking blue/green eyes and perfect teeth. More than that, she had fantastic boobs. Boys asked me all the time if they were fake, but they weren't. She was blessed with what I consider perfect 36 D boobs and a very athletic body. Part of the reason for this was likely her disposition on everything just seemed healthy, like the weight of the world had no effect on her, especially her boobs. the other reason is she was always active: swimming, hiking, yoga, you name it. She just knew how to be busy and healthy at the same time.

She was wearing a spaghetti strap tank top and some cute shorts-both of which looked very much like mine. But that was typical.

"So is there a reason you had to barge in here and gargle while I was in here?" I said grateful this didn't happen an hour ago in the bathroom when Peter was literally balls deep in my ass.

She wiped her mouth and looked at me with a smile. "I want to take you shopping."

"Um ok," I replied. "So you couldn't tell me that in like 5 minutes?"

She kept smiling. "Nope," she replied simply. "Also I needed mouthwash pretty bad because my breath seriously smells like your father's dick." She looked in the mirror and fixed her hair. I was stupefied. "Is there any cum on my chin or in my hair? I swear he shoots gallons of the stuff and it was all over me."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Good Girl Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 294 milliseconds