• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • My Girl, A Stranger, and Our Hotel

My Girl, A Stranger, and Our Hotel

This is the true story of the day my love for Evelyn hit a new high...

Our sex life was always amazing, driven by love, passion, and deviance. Once was never enough, as I loved the way her pussy felt when it was already filled with cum. While we fucked, I loved for her to tell me stories about the men she had fucked in the past, some of them complete strangers in a dressing room, or her friends' boyfriends or brothers when there was enough time to sneak in a quickie. My fantasy was for her to find and fuck a stranger and tell me all about it while my cock was inside her used, dirty pussy. We talked about this a lot during sex and it made us both so horny.

I travel to Las Vegas frequently for work and often bring Evelyn with me so we can get away together from time to time. This most recent trip was nothing out of the ordinary for me, just had a couple of days planned out for work and the nights were free. Our first night was passionate as always; making love to her, feeling her beautiful body entirely, and talking dirty to each other. I said to her that I wanted her to make that fantasy happen for me tomorrow while I am at work, and Evelyn excitedly agreed to do anything I asked of her.

That next day, my schedule was pretty easy. Had two stops to make on the strip. The first was actually in our hotel and the second just down the way a few casinos from us. After a morning of mind-blowing sex, I was up and ready to run down stairs for a couple of hours. I told Evelyn I would come back to see her before heading out for the rest of my day. And as quickly as possible, I made good on that promise to be back to see her again.

She had been in the room getting ready to go meet a girlfriend of hers who lived in the area. Evelyn looked beautiful as always. 5'2", a hundred and nothing pounds, long blonde hair, and so sexy. I had to go down on her one more time before heading out to finish my day. I pushed her back on to the bed, lifted her feet up, and peeled off her panties. Her pussy always smelled so good and tasted even better. She was freshly shaven and so smooth. Just the feeling of her pussy against my tongue alone was incredible. Licking her pussy, my tongue swirling around her clit, her orgasm came on quickly and she tightened up all over as the juices flowed from that pretty, pink pussy. I sat up and kissed her. She loved to taste her pussy on my tongue.

"Why don't you fuck me before you go?" Evelyn asked.

I said, "I'm not going to fuck you right now, but I DEFENITELY cannot wait to get back tonight.

She said, "That's right; I have some homework to do today." That smile on her face was so deviant, and so sexy.

I grabbed my car keys, kissed her again, and said "Have fun today" as I headed out the door.

Evelyn and I always exchange texts throughout the day. Some simple thoughts of affection, some random thoughts, some updates, and plenty of dirty messages as well. Working away as I had planned, just before 4pm my phone chimed that I had received a text. Evelyn's text made my heart race: VEGAS FUCK ACQUIRED. CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU LATER TO TELL YOU ALL ABOUT IT. I LOVE YOU

My head was spinning. My heart was pounding. My cock shot up like a rocket. I had to get out of work as quickly as possible. There were so many levels of excitement passing through me at that moment. You have never someone navigate through a Las Vegas casino, through traffic on The Strip, back through another casino and upstairs with so much efficiency.

Entering our hotel room, Evelyn was asleep on the bed. Still in her sexy high heels and little black dress, she had fallen asleep waiting from me to get back after an afternoon of drinks with her girlfriend and a pounding from this unknown stranger. She wasn't wearing any panties and her dress was hiked up enough for her smooth, pink pussy to be showing. My clothes exploded off my body, as she lay there asleep on her side.

Evelyn's pussy looked so good. My heart was pounding out of my chest. I had to taste her. I laid down with my face to her perfectly round ass and that soft pussy right there for me. Without hesitation, my tongue was pressed into her. Her pussy was so warm, and so soft. I could smell the sex on her and taste it as well. My tongue furiously licking at her pussy, burying it deep into her, breathing deep through my nose, it was a sensorial overload. The smell of another man on her was incredible, and to taste her pussy and his cum mixed together sent my dick straight out and as hard as possible. I was beyond hard and ready to destroy that dirty pussy.

I pulled off her dress. It may have had a zipper or someway to open it up more easily, but I had not noticed as I peeled it from her sexy body. I removed her black bra to leave her only wearing the high heels I had found her in. My cock pushed into that warm, wet pussy without the slightest hesitation. It was so tight and swollen from the two hard fucks I had given her last night and this morning, and what I was about to find out were three more from this stranger. I needed to hear all about it. I was so excited and so turned on. Evelyn began to tell me how she'd made my fantasy come true for me.

She had been down in the casino having drinks with her girlfriend who had come to see her. There was a man by himself at the bar looking over at them. Evelyn did not hesitate to show that she had not worn any panties, flashing her incredible pussy. He had come over and talked for a few minutes to them. He had been in town with his girlfriend who was out shopping. They had been in town for a couple of days and had not had sex once this trip. He was about to change that. Evelyn had already told her girlfriend the plan, so as Evelyn asked this stranger if he wanted to go hangout together for a little bit, her girlfriend would be able to do her own thing at that time.

Evelyn told me all the details. How he was on her instantly as they walked through the hallways, kissing her, his hands all over her body. She had told him that he was part of our plan and he was all for making it successful with her. In the elevator, he pushed her against the wall, kissing her, feeling her tits, and pushing his hand up her little black dress to feel that bare pussy getting wet. Finally to our room. Evelyn took his cock out and sucked it hard. She had an incredible mouth for sucking dick. He felt her naked body. Evelyn has these incredibly sexy little tits. Both nipples are tattooed and pierced, making them beyond sexy.

Evelyn continued telling me her story as fucked her from behind. MY cock plunging into her, feeling the warmth and wet, sloppy feeling of his cum inside her. She told me he had fucked her right there on this same bed. He fucked her from behind, and as he was about to cum, pulled out his cock and exploded on her back. My Evelyn was not happy with this. She wanted that cum deep inside her and made sure she would get it for me. Evelyn went back to work on his cock. Sucking him. She has this incredible way of licking a cock with so much force like she wants to push her tongue through you. It is amazing. This stranger had not cum in days and was plenty horny from his girlfriend leaving him unattended to for so long. His cock was hard again and ready to dump that load into my girl's pussy.

Fucking Evelyn while she told this story was amazing. I was so enthralled with her story, so horny by her account that my cock was throbbing inside her pussy. Evelyn always cums when we fuck; this was no exception as she shared her story. She and this stranger had fucked twice, but she wanted more cum for me to fuck. Again, Evelyn went to work on his cock, making sure he was ready for a third time and a second load of cum in her pussy. Hearing that they had fucked three times was such a turn on. Evelyn is beyond beautiful, beyond sexy, and even the most flaccid cock would stand at attention for her on demand. Seeing her naked body, inked with tattoos in all the right places was incredible, but at 6'4" I fully engulfed her when we fuck. Feeling her entirely pressed against me is everything imaginable. This stranger took full advantage of how sexy she is pushed his hard cock right back into that pussy.

He fucked her nice and hard for a third time. That pussy now on its 5th fuck in less than a day was sore and tightening on his cock. Evelyn continued to share this with me, turning me on, fulfilling my fantasy, but it was when she told me he had left scratch marks down her back that I was done for. I had been so focused on feeling her used pussy, listening to her story, that I had not even noticed. As I looked down at her back, there they were. Three raised, red scratch marks down the length of her back. The visual element was too much. I could not contain my load any more. My cock tightened inside Evelyn's pussy and I shot my load all over the inside of her to mix with the unknown man's loads. Evelyn and I collapsed together. My cock was still inside of her.

Lying there together, I held her tighter than ever before. My love for her was greater than I had ever felt from the bond and trust we had just pushed to the next level. That night we made love three more times, recounting the day's events and sharing our deviant thoughts for what our next adventure will look like...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • My Girl, A Stranger, and Our Hotel

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 323 milliseconds