• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • The Family Ch. 07

The Family Ch. 07

12

Author's note: I have just realized that I have completely screwed up the ages I had set for the kids, so let's just set things right for everyone here. As Beth turns 18, Brent is 20, Sasha 21, and Marcus 22. I went back and realized the timelines that I set would did not age the characters properly. I will make sure that everyone is properly aged from now on as the story continues.

*****

Brent Age 21:

Day after the reveal...

It was just like it was an ordinary day, the whole family sitting down together for a big family breakfast like there was nothing out of the ordinary. Well it would seem that way if we weren't all naked and talking about the amazing night of sex we all had last night. Oh, and the little show that dad and Beth had put on for all of us this morning.

Mom and dad had made us a big breakfast of pancakes, French toast, bacon, eggs and sausage to help us recover all of our strength. I for one was glad, not realizing how hungry I was until I started eating. Everyone else felt the same I guess cause plates were loaded up and devoured. Damn out parents could cook.

While cleaning the table Beth gasped a little and asked mom for a paper towel. When asked what she needed it for she kind of blushed and said dad was leaking from her a little bit. We all chuckled but mom just gave her a sexy smile... one I had started to come to know.

"Psh... you shouldn't waste such a yummy treat," mom said before lifting her daughter onto the center island.

Mom laid my sister back, opening up her legs to reveal the sexy creampie dripping from her opening. My mom lowered her head between her daughter's legs and started lapping at the cum dripping from the young girl's pussy. I started to feel a rise as Marcus stepped behind mom and started running a few fingers between her luscious ass, stroking himself as played with our mom.

Dad yawned and said that he was going to hit the shower and for all of us to have fun. As he walked out of the room Sasha tapped me on the shoulder. She had scooted her chair closer to me and gave me a sexy smile before starting to caress my hardening shaft. I put my arm around her and started playing with her tits while we continued to watch. Yup... just a completely normal family.

***

A few months after catching Beth and Stan...

Sasha, age 21

I moaned loudly as my orgasm approached, pumping my seven inch vibrator in and out of my cunt quicker. I pulled it out, rubbing the tip over my clit gasping at the sensations that shot through my little bud. As I felt myself drawing near I shoved the toy back inside me, pumping it harder as I furiously rubbed my clit. Soon I let out a muffled scream as I came, my body shaking.

I gasped softly as I came down from orgasm. I pulled my toy from my cunt and giggled at the lewd pop sound it made. I smiled at the camera on my computer, and blew a kiss before stopping the recording. I really hoped that Marcus liked the video that I had made for him.

Marcus had gotten work with a trucking company, and would now be gone a few weeks at a time driving all over the country. It was hard, and I found myself missing my lover. He had made me promise not to wait for him, to go and find others to play with. It had been hard, none of my other lovers before him got me off as well as he did.

I watched the video playback, a whole thirty minutes and smiled loving how sexy I was as I stripped and masturbated for him. I added it to the collection of videos and pictures I had on a thumb drive. I would give it to him when he got back and tell him that it was to keep him company when he was lonely.

I snapped a few more pictures of my body, tits and still very wet cunt and added it to the collection as well before getting dressed... well a little dress, with a t-shirt and black thong panties. I was the only one home and would be for the rest of the day, so I decided on few clothes, the way I liked it. I stepped out of my room and froze in shock... Beth's door was open and I could hear music playing inside.

"Shit," I sighed knowing that she must have heard me playing with myself. "Oh well. Better go make her feel uncomfortable about it."

I walked over to my sister's bedroom door and peeked in and smiled. I must have not been as loud as I thought, was on her bed, laying on her stomach. Her music, a local rock band she liked, blasted in her room as she watched her computer screen. She had on a long tee with no panties like she did her birthday and upon further inspection I could a finger dancing over her clit... oh this would be fun.

"Whatcha looking at?!" I screamed, running into the room, jumping on her bed next to her and snatching the laptop away.

"HEY!" Beth yelled her cheeks flushing a bright red. "GIVE THAT BACK!"

"Hmm... ooooohhhh," I giggled at the page she was looking at. "How to give a better blowjob... deep throating tips. Trying to figure out how to be a better cock sucker huh sis? Ooo... it has visuals. No wonder you were playing with clit."

"Oh my god," Beth buried her face into her hands.

"It's ok baby sister," I giggled before giving her a soft elbow. "It's good you're trying to learn. But who is my virgin sister trying to give head to?"

"Well... that is...," Beth started blushing so red, oh my god it was really cute. "I'm not... actually a virgin... anymore..."

"Yea, I know," I said smiling when Beth looked at me in shock. "I've seen you walking around here like you've been on cloud nine since your birthday. So much happier then you usually are."

I had partially lied. Truth is me and my brother had spied Beth having sex with our father. I didn't want to let her know that I knew that though... at least not right now. Truth is it was kinda hot... both of them were hot.

"Gonna tell me who the lucky guy was?" I asked wondering if she would.

"No... I mean... I kinda want to keep it secret a while," Beth said with a smile.

"That's fine," I shrugged. "Was he easy and gentle with you?"

"Oh he was great," Beth said looking down at her bed... I could see she was reminiscing. "Was very gentle... patient and made sure that we didn't go any further then I wanted to. It hurt of course but he was very caring and tender with me."

'Way to go dad,' I thought to myself.

"Well if you want some tips on giving head I can show you some things," I said giving her another nudge with my shoulder.

"Really...?" She gave a look like I was joking.

"Sure," I said with a shrug. "Come with me to my room."

I got up and took my sister's hand after she followed suit. I lead her back to my room. She giggled when she saw the vibrator laying on my bed. Oops, I had forgotten to put it away.

"Oh that's nothing," I told her walking over to my closet and opening it up. "Come check out my toy stash."

Beth walked over to my closet and gasped as she took in all the toys that I had. There were vibrators, dildos, strap-ons, cuffs, gags and whips of all shapes and sizes. I had a really big closet and had them all hidden and arranged in a three drawer storage bin. I pulled out a dildo for me and Beth to practice with. It was a black one seven inches long and two inches thick, realistically sculpted with a head, veins and balls, I had us both lay on our stomachs, facing the end of the end of the bed and placed the toy in front of us.

"First off, if there is anything that you want to borrow in my stash go ahead, just let me know and clean it before bring it back," I said before lifting the dildo upright. "So have you ever tried to suck your lover's cock before?"

"Yea, I did," Beth said staring at the fake cock. "I've done it a couple of times. I like doing it and really want to make sure that I'm doing a good job at it."

"Well let's see how you do," I said with a smile presenting the tip to her and holding the base. "Give it a few sucks."

Beth blushed before lowering her head and wrapping her lips around the cock. I watched as my formerly sweet and innocent sister drew her lips up and down about a third of the dildo. She was doing ok, but I saw a few things that she could improve. After a moment I had her stop.

"Not too bad," I said with a smile making her blush again. "You're not using your teeth, that's a good thing. Don't let him make you go faster then you're comfortable with, remember you are doing this for him. Go as slow as you want. Don't try and force it down your throat. Work your way down. Like this."

I took the toy into my mouth sliding my lips down till I felt the head hit the back of my throat. I pulled up and away bobbing on it a bit before pushing back down a little more and repeating. I kept this up till I was taking about half the cock into my mouth. I pulled away and we both giggled at the trail of saliva that I left.

"Oh yes, blowjobs can be messy," I said making her giggled even louder. "I'm going a little fast but you shouldn't feel like you have to. Now, speaking of all the spit here, you can use it as lube to stroke him if you need to rest your throat."

I demonstrated by gripping the plastic cock and using the spit to stroke it up and down. I showed her how I like doing it, using my thumb to tease the little piss slit at the top. Beth took over, stroking some more before taking the cock back into her mouth. She kept bobbing on the toy, taking a little more, I couldn't help but smile as slid her mouth dow to suck on the fake balls. She looked so sexy... at that point I felt that familiar tingle in my pussy. In that moment I made a decision.

"Is dad's cock as big as this?" I asked watching as my baby sister lifted her face to stare at me, face frozen with shock.

"How... how did you know?" Beth stuttered.

"Me and Marcus spied you two through the window on the last day of your birthday weekend," I said stroking my sister's face as she looked like she was about to cry. "Don't worry baby sister, your secret is safe with me. Besides, that would make me a hypocrite."

"What do you mean?" Beth asked.

"Well let's just say that this..." I said giving the shaft of the dildo a long lick. "...is not as big as Marcus."

"Marcus?" She looked confused for a moment before her eyes opened in understanding. "You and Marcus... had sex?"

"Yup, several times," I said licking at the head. "See, you're not the only one that's been naughty with a family member."

We both started to trade stories about what we had done, the first time, some of the moments after. Beth started to open up quickly, I could see relief in her face probably from finally having someone to talk to. She and dad had only been having sex for a couple of months compared to almost a year with me and Marcus, so she obviously didn't have as many stories as I did.

As we talked we kept practicing on the dildo, she steadily was able to take it deeper until she was taking half of it like me. She pressed me then about how to deep throat, I told her that it was up to her to practice and get used to giving head. Breathing was always important and you couldn't be afraid to make a mess cause it would happen. She was getting a little more in... about four inches before she had to stop.

"That's pretty good," I said with a smile. "That's about half of Marcus right there."

"Dad too," Beth said with a smile and a blush back. "I'm glad you showed me your tips sis."

"Anytime..." I said setting the toy down. "Though now I'm super horny."

"Yea, I'm a little wet myself," Beth giggled surprising me with being so forward.

"Question," I started figuring I'd be a little bold myself. "Have you experimented with girls at all?"

"Um, not yet," Beth said giving me a confused look. "I'm been a little curious and my friends have wanted me to try it, but I wanted to have an experience with a boy or man first."

"And now you have," I shrugged before pushing a little further. "I had an idea since we're both so horny... why don't you experiment with me?"

"With you...?" I could see Beth considering. "I would ask if that would be weird since we're sisters... but we both already crossed that line huh?"

"Yup, we don't get to use that excuse anymore," I said moving my head closer to hers. "What do you say little sis?"

"Well I guess it would be ok..." she said moving closer as well. "What should I do first...?"

"Let's start with something like... this...," I said a second before I pressed my lips against hers.

My lips tingled as me and my little sister kissed, slowly building pressure. When we broke away we both smiled at each other, a sign that we both loved what was happening. It wasn't about breaking a taboo, we were both beyond that with our other relationships. No this was going to be a special moment between us sisters.

I slowly rolled my sister on her back and leaned over her as I started kissing her again. I stroked her face before letting my fingers run through her hair. As I slide my hands down her body she moaned into my lips. She moved her hands over my waist... obviously unsure. I broke the kiss and smiled.

"Did you like that?" I asked and giggled when she blushed and nodded.

"It was so much different then kissing dad," she said. "Not better, not worse... just different. You lips are softer... oh god... I'm so wet right now."

"My horny little sister...," I said lifting myself off her and kneeling on the bed. "Tell you what... let's take a moment and get our clothes off. I haven't seen you naked in a while and I want to see how well you've grown. I'll go first."

Bethany sat up on her knees, staring as I pulled my shirt up and over my head. She smiled before gripping the bottom of her shirt and slowly pulling it up and over her head. I smiled taking in the sight of my baby sister's body admiring how she's grown over the years. I started to compare us, appreciating our similarities and differences.

First off, all the women in my family have natural curves, it was a gift of good genes I guess. Curvy hips, round booties and generous breasts were a common sight in the house. Because of the sports I played I was a little more fit then Beth having a slightly narrower waist and muscles that were little more defined. For Beth it was her curves that were more defined with hips just a little wider, booty just a little rounder and her breast... well those were quite bigger, I had high round B-cups and she easily had at least mid C-cups maybe even Ds.

"Wow little sis," I said not able to stop myself from reaching out and caressing her breasts. "You are absolutely gorgeous. You breasts are so beautiful."

I bent down and took a nipple into my mouth as I continued to squeeze and rub her breasts. She gasped and moaned and I played with them, pushing her chest out while her arms dangled at her sides, still unsure. I sucked hungrily, switching back and forth between both nipples, sometimes lightly biting and cause her to yelp.

After a while I broke away and rose up to kiss her once again. As we moaned into each other's mouths I took her hands and led them to my tits, which her unsure hands started rubbing and massaging. She broke from out kiss before leaning down and licking at a nipple making me moan. I cradled her head, lightly holding it against my chest as she became more encouraged at handling and sucking my tits.

I couldn't take it anymore and pulled her away from my breasts before pulling her up to kiss me again. My mouth watered to taste her so I gently and playfully pushed her onto her back, making her giggle as I fell on top kissing her again. I didn't for long and started moving down her body, planting kisses on her cheeks and neck before coming to her breasts again and giving each of them a squeeze and a suck.

I kept my head moving southward, stopping only to let my tongue explore my sister's belly button and making her giggle and squeal, before continuing down. I got to her tuff of pubic hair that she always kept trimmed in a triangle and rubbed my nose it, giving it a few kisses before finally going down the last few inches. Beth's legs were open displaying to lips of her sex to me which glistened with the juices of her arousal. My mouth watered looking at it wanting to dive in but I paused.

"You sure this is ok sis?" I looked up at my sister wanting to make sure she was ok.

"Yes Sasha please!" Beth squealed. "Don't make me... AAHHHH!"

As soon as the word please escaped Beth's lips my mouth was descending wrapping around her pretty little mound as my tongue darted out to taste her. Her tangy sweet juices exploded onto my tongue as I pushed it inside her to get a good first lick. She squealed and cried out as I wriggled my tongue into her folds, trailing it along her walls before pulling it up and sliding it over her clit.

"Wow, baby sis you taste so good," I moaned letting my tongue trail up her lips again before taking a pair of fingers and spreading her teen pussy open exposing her clit. "Your pussy is so pretty too, especially this cute little clit."

I didn't wait for a response and attacked her little button with my tongue, flicking and lapping at it, making her squeal as I did. I looked up and her face and could see her orgasm starting to build already. I smiled before suddenly sucking her clit into between my lips as I continued teasing it with the tip of my taster. Her back suddenly arched and a scream seemed to freeze in her throat.

"I... I'm... I'm...!" She tried to tell me back all that came out was the scream she was holding.

I had forgotten that my baby sister was a squirter so was I shocked when her juices started splashing against my chin. After an initial few seconds I smiled and started drinking those juices. God they tasted so good that I wanted more. So I latched back onto her clit and started sucking it hard until she came a second time with even more juices shooting out of her.

I pushed a pair of fingers into her still sensitive hole before slowly drawing them out, making sure they were soaked. I slid back up her body, placing the fingers at her mouth smiling as she greedily sucked them into her mouth. I pulled them out after a while and kissed her again, sharing her taste with her. My pussy twitched, reminding me how much I needed release as well.

"Is my baby sister ready for her first taste of another woman's pussy?" I smiled while lifting myself off her and laying back.

"Absolutely," my sister said kneeling in front of me and gripping the sides of my soaked thong.

Mt thong was so soaked at this point that Beth had to literally peel the wet fabric from me. She took a moment and sniffed them, telling me how good they smelled. My sister tossed them onto the floor with the other clothes before lowering herself between my legs. Her tongue touched my wet lips sending a jolt of pleasure through me.

Beth started to explore my sex with her tongue, not really knowing how to lick, or where to lick. But I kept my patience, let her get used to how I taste. She was eager, pushing her tongue into me at times, and sometimes hitting my clit and making me gasp. Soon my groin and thighs were covered in my juices.

"Wow, you taste so good," Beth moaned looking up at me. "A little different than me."

"All women have a slightly different taste," I said with a smile as I caressed my sister's face.

"Am I doing a good job?" She asked blushing a little.

I nodded but then started explaining better ways to eat a woman's pussy. She was a quick learner, using long licks, paying more attention to my clit. At one point she took it between her lips and started to suck making me squeal and beg for more. She asked what else she could do.

"Oh... fuck... your fingers," I gasped gently pulling her back to my clit. "Please... I'm so close!"

Beth went back to my clit, sucking and licking at my pleasure button while she pushed her pointer and middle fingers into my wet cunt. Oh god did it feel so good having my baby sis eating me out while fingering my hole. I was almost there, need a little more for me to cum. She seemed to sense that and suddenly added her ring finger, filling my pussy with all three. That was it... I was going to lose it.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • The Family Ch. 07

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 51 milliseconds