• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Stocking Stuffer

Stocking Stuffer

123

A little stocking stuffer:

This story contains small penis humiliation and light incest; if those aren't your things please leave now. And feedback is always appreciated.

*****

It was our first Christmas as a married couple; Angie and I were visiting my sister, Carry and brother-in-law Jack. I've always had a good relationship with my sister, and really liked her new husband, her ex was always such a tool, but they had two great kids together. It was her ex's turn to have the kids for Christmas, so it was just the four adults celebrating together.

Carry's just a few years older than me and even as her brother, it's not lost on me that she's very cute. Standing about 5'4" flatfooted, with blond hair in a pixie cut; she has a slim runners build, with small breasts and slim ass. I know it's weird for me to notice, but she's always said she looks like a 12 year old boy and makes fun of her little "mosquito bites".

Jack and Carry don't look like they would go together, he's 6'6" and has the build of a linebacker, broad shoulders, thick neck and comes across a bit country, but he's fun to be around, treats Carry well and generously loaned me $5,000 for some unexpected repairs to our home.

Carry and Angie couldn't be much more different; she's just five feet tall, but curvy in all the right places. Her thick ass would seem out of place if not paired with her equally large 32 DD's, as far as I am concerned she has the perfect figure eight silhouettes. She was rather sheltered growing up, never really had any boyfriends and hadn't even seen a naked man other than me. Early on she admitted to being a bit uncomfortable around Carry, who can be a bit loud and vulgar at times. However, she's learned to appreciate her and has even said she wishes she were more outgoing like Carry.

Part of our annual tradition is watching "A Christmas Story." We have this game we play while watching the movie, every time someone says Red Rider BB Gun, you take a drink, which is around 30 times. So, by the time the movie ends, we usually have a nice warm buzz.

Once the movie ended, and we were nice a toasty it was time to exchange gifts. For the past several years we've gotten each other one "silly" gift and one "real" gift.

"Angie, open the big one first." Carry suggested. Angie took the bigger of the two gifts and slowly pulled the paper off, it was a clothing box. On the side, I could read the store name, 3 Wishes. She opened the box facing her, and her cheeks blushed as he held up a sexy Christmas bra and panty set.

"I hope it doesn't embarrass you too much, I just thought it would be fun to be a little naughty." Carry said raising her eyebrow. "I got myself a little something too while I was at it." She said, pulling her top aside just enough to see her satiny bra strap.

It was my turn to open a gift and Carry insisted I open the small gift bag first.

"I hope you like it." She snickered, tipping her hand that it was the silly gift. "It kinda matches Angie's gift." I opened the package and pulled out a multicolored knitted sock.

"What is it?" Angie asked.

"It's a penis warmer!" Carry laughed. "Hold it up." I held it up and saw that it was a Christmas green sock at least 8 inches long with a pouch for your balls decked out like a Christmas ornament.

"How does it fit?" Angie asked. Having a smaller penis, I knew she meant the warmer seemed too big and blushed a little.

"Oh, it stretches a bit, so it's not uncomfortable. I've been wearing mine all day." Jack responded.

"Yeah, I made him wear it, I think it's kinda sexy." Carry shared.

Angie gripped her glass of wine, running her finger around the edge thinking things through. At this point I shot my wife the look that should have communicated "shut up" but she read as "ask more questions."

"I think it would just fall off." She continued.

"No, it grips pretty well," Jack, stated matter-of-factly. "See." He stood up and unfastened his pants, reaching in and pulled out his sock covered dick. On him the sock seemed full, his long thick cock easily keeping it in place.

Carry just laughed, Jack wasn't normally this forward, but obviously the wine had gotten to him.

"Shake it baby." Carry cheered taking advantage of his semi drunken disposition. Jack wiggled his hips shaking his elephant trunk around.

"Oh my gosh!" Angie gasped, clutching her chest. "I don't think it's going to fit like that on you babe." She sighed, keeping her eyes glued to Jack's big dick.

"Why don't you try it on?" Carry smiled, "Come on, it's just family. And I've seen your penis before."

"When I was like eight!" I shot back.

"Umm, no." Carry sang back, "Don't you remember..."

"Yes." I grimaced wide-eyed cutting her off and communicating not to say any more.

"What?" Angie asked innocently.

"Well..." Carry chuckled, knowing this would be embarrassing to me, "when I was in college I came home to do some laundry. It didn't seem like anyone was at home, so I went up to his room to see if he was there. I guess he didn't hear me, because I caught him stark naked playing with his little penis to some internet porn. He must've really been into it, jacking his little thing and playing with his balls. I cleared my throat, and when he saw me he turned bright red, slammed the computer closed and stood up, I guess to grab something to cover up with. But it was too late. His little thing spurted, it was so funny watching him try to catch his cum and scrambling to cover up. He begged me not to tell our parents."

"What did you do?" Angie asked Carry.

"I punished him by making him do my laundry... naked." She laughed. "I swear he stayed hard the entire time. I still laugh thinking about his little dick bouncing around as he washed, dried and folded my clothes."

"Baby!" Angie chastised, giving me a playful swat on my leg, while still eyeing Jack's cock. He finally put his snake back in his pants, and Angie let out a little sigh and frowned when he finally tucked it away.

We finished opening the gifts and it all seemed to go back to normal. I excused myself to the restroom. I stood looking at myself in the mirror. I am not a bad looking guy at all, I have a slim but muscular build and don't mind taking my shirt off, but I've always been aware that my penis just doesn't measure up.

I pulled my dick out and looked in the mirror again. Even on my 5 foot 7 inch frame it looked disproportionately tiny. I keep the hair around my groin trimmed short to make my dick more visible, but it doesn't help me look any bigger. And, I couldn't help but realize just how much smaller it was compared to Jack. I finished up and returned to the family room.

"Let's play some Wii bowling, I am tired of just sitting here." Carry said. Jack immediately got the system up and going.

"A shot for every pin you have left at the end of each frame." Jack challenged, and broke out some candy cane vodka; he had been given a case left over from some company party.

We started playing and we each took our shots as the pins determined. By the fourth frame, I had taken 6 shots, Angie 8 and Carry and Jack had two each.

By the ninth frame, I was well passed buzzed, but had gotten surprisingly better. While Carry and Jack had gotten worse, and the scores were nearly even.

"Let's make a bet." Angie smirked. "Which ever couple has the worst combined score has to play the next game wearing nothing but your naughty gifts."

"You're on!" Carry shouted back. Jack and I weren't even given a say in this bet.

"Wait!" I cried in protest.

"Oh come on honey, the worst thing that can happen is you get to see me in this." She said playfully holding her sexy bra up to her large breasts and jiggling them around.

"Fine!" I finally caved. After all it was just my wife, who has seen me naked a lot, and my sister and Jack. The three of them hooted and cheered in victory.

Carry was first up on the tenth frame; she cleared her throat and took her time lining up the ball. Finally, she threw that ball down the lane and got all but one pin. On the second throw she knocked it down, picking up the spare.

She got her bonus ball lined up and with an air of seriousness threw the ball. She got 8 pins down.

Jack was next; he followed Carry's lead and slowly lined up his shot. Carry kept giving him pointers as he did. Satisfied with his alignment he threw the ball.

"STRIKE!" He shouted.

Then threw his first bonus shot, knocking down 7 pins, and then 2 more with the last shot.

I was up; I took my time, adjusted my aim and let it fly. I was still left with three pins, but made it up with the spare.

I carefully and steadily threw my last ball. I knocked down 8 pins.

Angie was last; she stood there looking down the lane for a while. She always hooks left, and adjusts her aim accordingly. She took a deep breath and bowled the ball.

"Strike!" We shouted in unison. Carry was quickly adding up the score on her phone.

"You only need to knock down 8 pins and you win." Carry huffed disappointedly.

Angie took a deep breath, looked at Carry who gave her a wink, and threw the ball again. I watched her ball slide down, hugging the lane before falling into the gutter.

Carry and Jack jumped off the couch in victory.

"Alright... alright... alright" Jack snorted doing his best Matthew McConaughey impression.

"You lost! It's time for a Christmas fashion show." Carry sneered and tossed us our presents. Angie downed a double shot of vodka, before heading to the bedroom.

"Sorry." Angie bemoaned, her bag in one hand and her wine in the other. I took the warmer out of the bag and looked at it, suddenly it seemed much bigger.

"Don't worry, I am sure it will be fine." Angie consoled and then disappeared into the adjoining bathroom to change.

I undressed and slipped the warmer over my dick and tucked my balls in the pouch. I took a quick glance at myself in the mirror. "Shit" a muttered. My sock looked empty, with the bulk of it just dangling.

"Let me see." Angie said, startling me; I hadn't noticed she came out of the bathroom. She had her clothes in hand, but wore a short robe covering her new lingerie. I turned toward her and a smirk of disapproval came upon her face.

"It doesn't fit quite right does it?" Her shoulders drooped.

"Come here." She motioned me to come closer. She reached out and played with the empty length.

"Well, there's plenty of room." She groaned and snatched the sock off of me leaving me totally naked.

Angie grabbed several tissues out of the box on the counter and stuffed them inside the sock.

"Here," She said, handing it back. "Try it on." I put it back on, it was still barely half full, with the other half obviously empty. I wiggled back and forth like Jack had done, but my stocking flew off.

"It's still no good." Angie twisted her lips. Then knelt down in front of me yanking the sock back off. She just sat there looking at me and thinking. As far as I can remember this was the first time she had really looked at my penis. She's seen it before, held it in her hands, we've had sex; but this was different.

She took my small dick between her thumb and forefinger, moving it up and down examining it from all angles. Angie's sullen stares turned to a look of frustration as she pulled on my dick stretching it out.

"Do you think you can make it... bigger?" Her voice cracked. I reached down and did my best to stretch and fluff, Angie's big brown eyes watching and waiting for more.

"I know!" She finally jolted, and rummaged around in the drawers for a bit. "Here, " She finally said, pulling out a ponytail holder. She placed the sock back over me, and then placed the ponytail holder at the base to hold it in place.

"You can barely see it." She said referring to the elastic band, but I couldn't help wonder if she meant my dick. Angie grabbed her glass and chugged the remaining wine, then stood up, taking a second to regain her balance.

"Woo, I think maybe I am a little drunk." She smiled. Then led me by the hand like a child being ushered into the doctor's office. I held my other hand in front of me, trying to conceal as much as possible.

"Pada!" Angie sang as we entered the room, and then stepped aside for everyone to see me. I am sure she meant, "tada", but in her inebriated state it didn't come out right.

"That's not too bad." Carry chuckled, almost disappointed and swirled her finger telling me to spin around. I complied and was met with a quick swat on the butt from Carry.

"Now you!" Jack said, sitting up in his chair, eyeing my wife unable to hide his excitement.

"Okay, um... hold up," Angie said with a nervous quiver and turned off the overhead lights, turned on a lamp and asked Carry to turn one on near her. The only light in the room now was from the two lamps and the orange glow from the fireplace. She downed another shot of the candy cane vodka and took a deep breath.

"You ready?" she laughed with embarrassment, covering her face with her hands. "I can't believe I am doing this."

She untied the robe and let it drape open before allowing it to slip down off her shoulders. The bra seemed about a cup size too small, as they overflowed with her full breasts. All eyes locked on her massive cleavage on display in full sight.

"Woo Hoo!" Carry catcalled. Even in the dim light you could tell Angie was blushing, she looked down at her large boobs and cracked a smile and shook her head in disbelief that she was disrobing in front us.

Finally she dropped her arms to her sides and let the robe fall to the ground. I hadn't gotten a good look at her lingerie before; it was very risqué, especially for her. It was a naughty elf outfit (a not so subtle jab at her height) with a velvety bra with jingle bell trim; the bottom was a matching velvet skirt with jingle bells that just slightly veiled a matching red thong. The small triangle of cloth hugged her form tightly, clearly outlining her delicious lips.

"Good god!" Jack gulped.

"DAMN!" Carry snorted, "I knew you had some big boobies, but god damn!" She finished. Standing behind Angie, Carry looked over her shoulder reached around and groped my wife's breasts, almost kneading them in her hands.

"I always wondered what it would be like to have giant boobs," Carry exhaled, and jiggled Angie's heavy mounds feeling their weight, and jingling her bells. It didn't surprise me that Carry would feel her up, but what did catch me off guard was how nonchalant Angie seemed. She just kept her arms to her side and watched as my sister played with her breasts.

"I don't know" Angie sighed, "I think they make me look fat, they're just so... big." Angie has always been self conscious of her body; she developed early in middle school and always felt embarrassed by how big her breasts were.

"Shut. Up." Carry shot back in humorous disbelief, and pulled off her shirt, turning the uncomfortable meter to 11. Carry is a cute girl, but she's also my sister. She stood side by side with Angie in order to compare their breasts.

Carry's bra was a shimmery satin Christmas green, with various ornament shapes adorning the small cups. Standing together their size difference was jaw dropping, Angie's breasts looked are like large coconuts and in that bra I could almost see the areola around her nipples peeking out, while Carry's humble breasts created no visible cleavage at all.

"I'd pay good money to have boobs like yours." Carry continued to pump up Angie's ego. Then put her arm around Angie's back and ushered her over to Jack. "Don't you think she looks good? If I got implants they'd have to be at least this big." She cocked her head and lifted her eyebrow, "to do that thing you've been wanting to do." She added with a cheeky note.

Jack tugged at his big tool in his pants, "Woman! You are killing me." He whimpered with fake tears.

"So, you like 'em big do you?" Carry toyed reaching over and shaking Angie's boob just enough to make her tit pop out of her bra.

"Shit, this thing is getting tight." He grimaced squirming in his seat and tugging at his dick again. While this was going on I just stood there silently, I am not sure if it was the booze or just the situation, but it felt like I was dreaming.

"Fuck." He gasped, undid his pants and yanked his hard cock out. It was still in the knitted sheath, but the thing was full and stretched with his thick meat.

"Oh my." Angie panted wide-eyed and tucked her nipple away. Jack was sitting directly in front of her mostly exposed body with the biggest, thickest dick I'd ever seen just inches away from her.

"Shit, it's strangling me." Jack agonized. Carry reached out and tugged his cock in an attempt to yank his warmer off, but the thing didn't budge. He began rolling it off like I've seen girls do with knee high socks. The base of his cock was massive, probably 7 inches round. Angie and I watched in a stupor as he rolled it up his throbbing cock, revealing more and more of his veined flesh.

Finally, he rolled it past the deep ridge of his helmet and then pulled it completely off. Exposing his large doorknob head. His cock expanded as it was freed from the tight sock. Jack held it in the palms of his hands, blowing on it to cool it down. In its fully erect state it was easily nine inches long, and as thick as my wrist.

"Jeez, Jack, she really got to you." Carry snapped.

"I..." Angie blushed coyly, "sorry about that" then turned away, but lost her balance and fell back on Jack's lap his cock pinned between his stomach and her thick ass, only barely covered with a thin fabric flossed between her cheeks. She regained her composure, and began to stand back up, her bubble butt just inches from Jack's dick.

"Whoa momma" Jack gasped gripping his cock and giving it a couple jerks.

"Jack!?" Carry chided followed by a little laugh. Then a mischievous smile spread across her cute face. She reached behind her and unhooked her bra and flung it over to the side chair. I blinked in shock; my sister was now naked from the waist up in front of us, while her husbands' dick stood at attention.

Her breasts were nothing more than a slight curve of flesh capped by rosy nipples that stuck out like pencil erasers.

She knelt down beside Jack and took his cock from him, holding it up; she gently blew on the full length of his rod, stopping about half way to take a breath. She licked her lips, broke a smile and looked him in the eyes.

"You can watch her if you like." She granted him, and then sucked the tip of his head and started jacking him off.

Angie walked back over to her robe and bent over to pick it up.

"Please, don't." Jack lustfully directed toward my wife, begging her with his eyes not to cover up.

Jack reached out and motioned Angie closer. Carry was working his fat cock slobbering all over his shaft, jacking him with both hands one on top of the other, and she could still take his head in her mouth.

Angie stood right in front of Jack giving an unobstructed view of his cock being sucked off. A newfound confidence glazed over her face, she stood up taller, cocked her hips and crossed her arms underneath her breasts lifting them as if an offering to Jack's wooden idol.

Jack took Carry's face in his hands and lifted her ear to his mouth; his cock pointing right at my wife who let out whimpers looking at his bulbous head. Carry and Jack shared a few secret whispers, and insinuating glances at Angie.

"Ahem," Carry cleared her throat, "I, uh... well the thing is, Jack has been wanting something for a while that I can't do for him." Her eyes drifted down to her chest. "I know how this is going to sound... but, Angie has what we need... what he wants, and what I want to give him... so if you would let Jack fuck your boobs, we'd be willing to cancel the debt you owe us."

We've been struggling to make ends meet, and having this burden of debt over us has been awkward to say the least. We still owed Jack and Carry the full five thousand dollars we borrowed three months ago.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Stocking Stuffer

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds