• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A Business Meeting

A Business Meeting

I was in Bangkok on business. The accounting firm for whom I am employed sent me there to set up an office. I had been in cordial but intense negotiations all week, and I needed a break.

It was Friday afternoon and I decided to have some fun while I was in this bustling city, before I had to return to Chicago. Leaving my professional apparel in my hotel room, I donned a pair of jeans and a pullover, short-sleeved shirt and headed downtown.

Ambling through the red-light district, I saw strip shows and dance clubs with their neon lights blazing. I knew the routine. Nearly bare ladies would be shaking their tits and asses at the male clientele, so they would stuff dollar bills in their garters. Bar girls would sit next to any man who looked like a sap, push a hand inside his front pocket and finger his cock while asking for a drink. If he allowed the girl to sit there, she would invite him to a back room for some action, all for a handsome some of money.

I wasn't looking for that sleazy crap.

Eventually, I wandered into a bookstore which carried English newspapers and magazines. Thumbing the pages of an underground newspaper, I spotted a column of ladies and men advertising their wares. Most of them were women promising a 'good time'. I saw some ads from gay men seeking same. Then, surprisingly, there was an ad from a dominatrix named, Mistress Yong, who had a telephone number. Dabbling in domination and submission a few times, I thought of how exciting this could be. So I whipped out my smart-phone and punched in the number. A lady with a voice that dripped with sugar answered.

"Hello, is this Mistress Yong?"

"No sir, but she's here. Do you want to see her today?"

Stammering slightly, I loosened my tongue. "I'd like that, yes."

"I am one of Mistress's assistants, and I'd gladly take an appointment for her."

When I agreed, she asked me where I was. She told me that I wasn't far from Mistress's office, and that I could walk there easily. In ten minutes I entered the tall office building with the number 1103 firmly implanted in my brain. The elevator zoomed up eleven floors. When the doors opened I was looking into the pretty faces of two young Thai ladies. I estimated they were early twenties. Their curved faces beamed, welcoming me warmly. They each were wearing tight black latex, that exhibited their bountiful breasts and bottoms in a most inviting way.

"Phil?" One with short-cropped hair asked sweetly. Looking from her to her friend, who's long straight black hair framed her face and hung to her shoulders, I again stammered.

"Y- Yes."

Stepping back so I could exit the car, the ladies seemed like dolls who had come to life. My smile showed my white teeth, and I felt hardness at my crotch. This is much better than the bar scene, I thought.

The one with long hair, ran a finger down the front of my chest, just grazing me with her long fingernail. The feeling was electric and it doubled when I felt the other lady's finger caressing me down my back. Neither touched any lower, but I wouldn't have protested if they had.

"Follow us," the one in front cooed. The short-haired lady stopped in front of 1103. Opening the wooden door with a credit card, she held the door open so the other lady and me could also enter. Inside, it looked like any waiting room of a typical office. Wall to wall aqua colored carpeting, leather chairs, ornate paintings on the walls, and a coffee table with business magazines adorned the room.

The long haired beauty turned to face me and miss short-hair stood behind me. The lady in front smiled. "This is Mistress Yong's office, we hope you enjoy your stay." Her soft lips and gentle demeanor made me feel comfortable.

Then her eyes penetrated my own and became serious. "You must follow the rules here, or we will ask you to leave." Was I really going to protest?

Without saying a word she held out her small hand, palm up and cleared her throat. Her pleasant smile disappeared. Knowing what she meant, I pulled out three-hundred American dollars and placed them in her extended palm. Accepting the cash, she walked over to a safe and placed the bills inside an envelope. Then walking back, she said one word.

"Strip!"

Seeing my hesitation, her demeanor hardened. "Mistress Yong requires you to be naked, no exceptions!" Seeing that arguing would be futile and since I had just paid for it, I lifted my t-shirt over my head. Then I heard miss short hair. "Pants!" Unbuckling quickly, lowering the zipper and unbuttoning, I allowed gravity to occur. and I was now clad in just my shoes and shorts. "All of it!" miss long hair exclaimed. Throwing my loafers off, I then reached for the waistband of my boxers.

Embarrassed and excited at standing naked in front of two strangers, I felt hands gather my wrists behind my back and I felt leather cuffs hooking them together. Opening my mouth to protest, I felt a delicate hand at my balls. A gentle squeeze was followed by a harsh rebuke. "Shut the fuck up, asshole!" My loud groan was quickly silenced by the ball-gag stuffed in my mouth, which was clasped behind my head. A blindfold left me concerned.

What were these bitches planning?

The one in front spoke, while her partner placed a collar around my neck. "You will not speak unless Mistress commands you to." Another firm squeeze of my vulnerable balls emphasized the point. A loud, muffled shriek followed. A leash was affixed to the ring in the collar, and I felt a tug.

"Follow me, slave!" Like I really had a choice. I heard a door open. Led by the neck, I was ushered into another room. I heard another female voice.

"Good job ladies, chain him up!" My cuffed wrists were attached to two sturdy chains behind me. Hearing a buzzing sound, I felt my arms being raised, and I was forced to bend forward from the waist in an awkward position. A spreader bar forced my legs wide as the buzzing ceased. Blindfolded, I obviously couldn't see the three ladies, and I wondered what they were planning. I heard Mistress Yong's voice.

"I'll take it from here ladies. You will be rewarded later."

Hearing footsteps moving away, I sensed a presence in front of me. Fingers traced their way over my back, which made me tingle, glossed over my spine and lingered at my scrotum fondling my balls. My cock responded normally, despite being in this awkward ninety degree angle. "That's a good slave. Get that cock nice and hard for me." It was a gentle command that I had no problem following. When I felt fingers encircle the head of my cock, my whole body shook. This heavenly manipulation had me feeling like I had gone to heaven.

That changed in a hurry. The nimble fingers became a fist, and I bellowed into the gag, as her hand squeezed my manhood tight. She removed the gag. "I like to hear men whimper and beg for mercy!" Her tortured manipulations became more intense, and she got what she wanted, especially when her fingers moved to my balls. "Scream as loud as you please, scumbag, this room is sound proofed!"

Feeling totally helpless, I heard her heels click across the tiled floor. In a minute I felt my butt-cheeks part. Trying to relax, that feeling betrayed me when I felt something bulbous and hard touch my vulnerable anal cavity. Mistress Yong pressed the head of the butt-plug firmly in. I cringed from the slow, penetrating uneasiness. My asshole was not used to this intrusion, and I bellowed my rebellion. "You'll thank me for this, butt-head!" She taunted.

Once the full ten inches had been fully inserted, I heard the click of her heels again. From my bent over position, I could sense her gorgeous self crouching on the floor under my chest. Unseeing, I could only wonder what was next. That ended when I felt the pinch of a nipple clamp, which had me yelping and squirming. That doubled when a matching clamp was applied. "Are we having fun?" She mocked. Breathing heavily to relieve the relentless pressure, which increased further when I felt the sudden pull of the weight she added to the dangling chain in the middle.

Once again I heard the clicking until I sensed that she was under me again. The next thing I felt was a clamp that was attached painfully to my scrotum. To my surprise, however, it didn't hurt as much as the clamps on my nipples. Another clamp was added to my scrotum.

At that point I was questioning my decision to bypass the strip club.

As if she were reading my mind, Mistress Yong taunted me as she walked around my trussed up form. "You asked for this, scumbag! You're nothing but a fucking pain slut!" I tried to keep myself as still as possible, so the weight didn't cause more suffering.

Hearing more heel clicking, I didn't need to wait long for what was next. The Thais lady slashed all thirteen tails of a black flogger onto my naked back. The blow forced me to jerk in my bonds, which in turn caused the weighted chain to swing wildly. Waiting a minute to allow the full affect of the stroke to flow through me, the second stripe was delivered just as forcefully, and caused the identical suffering. Three more strokes with the flogger had me begging for mercy, as sweat pored from my brow.

I then heard once again her heels clicking, hopefully to hang up the flogger. This gave me time to think about my situation. Was this the excitement I was looking for this afternoon? What was next?

I tensed a bit when I detected her foot steps nearing. Mercifully, she removed all of the clamps, which had me yelping painfully from the blood rushing to the affected areas of my body. She also removed the plug and the spreader bar. My arms were finally lowered giving me instant relief and the cuffs were removed. Tugging the leash, Mistress Yong forced me to follow her on my hands and knees across the room.

She was probably seated with her legs spread, I guessed. I wish I could've seen it. Still blindfolded, my nose detected a hairy wetness. The order came. "Lick!" A snicker crossed my mind. "Is a Thai pussy different from an American one?" I was soon going to find out.

Extending my tongue, I licked all around where I thought her pussy lips were. A resonant reaction told me of my success. My real target, however, was that lively little button that controls her womanhood. An even louder retort made me smile inside. Alternating between those sensitive areas, my face was soon covered in pussy juice and cum, as her orgasm shook me between her thighs.

Taking some time to recover she gave me another order. "Head down, butt in air!" Obeying instantly, my knees felt a bit uncomfortable pressing against the tile floor. In that position, I heard the door to the room open and heard two sets of feet enter. It must be the two greeters reappearing.

"Ah Mistress, I see your slaveboy is in position," I heard one say.

"Yes Suzi, he is."

"Who gets the first fuck?"

"Do you want to go first, Yazmin?"

"Oh, let Suzi, I want my pussy sucked."

I heard Mistress Yong. "Okay Yazmin, on your back

and spread'em."

I could sense a presence in front of me, whether it was miss long Hair or miss short air, and she was apparently presenting her pussy to me. That's when I felt a hand gathering both of my balls in her fist. "Remain in your position scumbag, or I'll squeeze your fucking balls to mush!"

"Yes Mistress!" I groaned.

Pressure was then applied to the back of my head forcing my face downward. Once again my nose came in contact with something hairy and wet.

"Lick!"

Just before my tongue touched her pussy, I felt my butt-cheeks part. "Now you will be grateful for that butt-plug, scumbag!" I felt the hardness of the dildo touching my anus. I grunted when the steady pressure forced the head past the opening. I also felt pressure around my balls, which was a warning to remain still.

"Fuck him!"

The relentless pushing past my sphincter caused me to groan sharply, and the slow withdrawal gave me a respite. The hard shove forward had me bellowing frantically. The hand went around my balls again. I was being fucked and tortured, simultaneously.

I heard Mistress Yong. "That's it Suzi! Fuck him good! ...Keep licking that pussy, scumbag! You keep getting fucked until Yazmin cums!"

The lady underneath me was breathing hard, so I licked faster. My butt fucking was relentless. Bellowing and licking, I could hear Yazmin's pleasurable shriek.

I could detect a pop when the dildo was withdrawn from my ass.

Giving me no rest, the two ladies switched. Yazmin strapped on the harness, and Suzi stuck her pussy in my face. I could hear a clap. "Next!" It was Mistress Yong directing the action.

The cunt lapping and butt fucking resumed, egged on by the Thais Mistress. Once again my asshole submitted to the relentless fucking, as my tongue feverishly licked the pussy in front of me. A thunderous orgasm soon ensued, and the dildo was again popped out out my ravaged asshole.

Mercifully, I was done. So I thought! Being in this bent over position, I couldn't see what the ladies behind me were doing. When I felt the pull of my hair, which forced my head backward, I felt the head of the dildo again! My ass was already sore from the first two fuckings. My screams were music to their ears. Suzi and Yazmin encouraged Mistress Yong simultaneously.

"Fuck him again!"

My tears met unresponsive sentiment. "Did you think you were going to fuck us,asshole!?"

"Did you see the hard-on he had when he saw us?"

They all laughed sarcastically. "Looks like he's getting the fucking!"

Once Mistress Yong had achieved another shrieking orgasm, she pulled out.I had not moved my position from the floor and my knees ached.

Mistress Yong said that she needed a rest and for her assistants to give me my reward for being a good boy.

The boss lady went to sit behind her desk, as Yazmin and Suzi ushered me to a leather sofa. Their demeanor changed to what it was when I met them at the elevator.

They each knelt and my splayed legs. One began sucking and licking my feet. Each sucked on a big toe, like it was a cock. The feeling was electric. They each licked all of my toes right down to the pinkies. I was in heaven.

Then very slowly they each licked their way up the inside of both legs, sending me into orbit. When they had reached the inside of both thighs, I spread my legs as wide as I could.

Then pay dirt! They each licked up the side of my rigid cock, and I threw my head back soaking it in. When they each licked around the head I almost came. Then one moved to my balls, while the other lady enveloped my entire 9 inches in her mouth. I could feel the juices churning, and I knew I'd explode soon.

When the finger entered my anus, it was Katy bar the door. My initial blast shot into a quickly swallowing mouth. That mouth was quickly replaced by a second mouth who greedily guzzled down the rest.

I savored the aftermath for at least ten minutes, before they helped me up. By that time Mistress Yong had returned and gave me a long hug.

"The next time you are in Bangkok for a meeting, you are welcomed."

I beamed. "Thank you Mistress, I will take you up on that."

"Jasmin and Suzi will see you out."

***

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A Business Meeting

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 600 milliseconds