• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • I Am Not a Nice Guy

I Am Not a Nice Guy

12

This story is fiction and not in any way modeled after anyone living or dead. It borders on BTB but is also about how the main character deals with a cheating wife and the loss of his daughter and finding his way back from betrayal.

*****

I suppose that most of you reading this will think that I am not a nice guy. A real asshole to say the least. I took advantage of a poor woman who was down on her luck for my own pleasures. Before you judge me though at least try to see it from my point of view.

It really started when I was in high school. I had dated a girl for two years in high school. After we graduated high school, We were both 18 and were having sex pretty regularly. We mostly used condoms because she was from a very strict household. Her parents believed if she was on the pill that would mean she was having sex.

You can see where this is going, yep at 18 she got pregnant. I did the right thing and we got married. So at 18 we were Mr. and Mrs. Joe and Susan King. We had a daughter we named Jennifer. We had support from my parents but her parents were angry and rarely had anything to do with us or me in particular.

We both finished high school and I decided to become a firefighter. I figured that it was a good job and had excellent benefits. The shift work meant that I could work another job and Susan could stay home to take care of Jennifer.

I got hired at 19 and dutifully provided for my family. Susan took care of the home life while I worked two jobs to provide support. We did enjoy our time together and as I matured, I found that I loved my family and my life more each day.

When Jennifer turned four, we put her into a preschool and Susan took a part-time job as a teacher's aide at one of the local schools.

Susan and I talked about having another child, but Susan kept putting it off. I think she felt as though some of her youth had been taken from her by teenage pregnancy. I understood and was as supportive as I could be.

When Jennifer entered first grade, Susan decided to go full time at the school. I was not really happy about this as I was now making good money at the fire department and my part-time work really gave us more that what we needed.

We had just bought a new house just outside of the city. It was really too big for us but we got it at a good price. The house had four bedrooms, three bathrooms and was on 25 acres of wooded acreage in the Smoky Mountains. I loved it.

It was a couple of months after she started working full time that my blissfully happy world ended. I had got off of my regular 24 hour shift and went to do my part-time job. Susan and Jennifer would both be at school. That afternoon I got home at four and found that they had not come home yet. I called Susan's cell phone but got no answer. I called the school but it just went the answering machine. I decided to take a shower figuring she may have stopped on the way home to pick up some groceries. When I started the shower is when I discovered that all of Susan's shampoo and hair products were gone. I then saw that all her make-up and toiletries were also gone. In a rush I ran to her closet and it was empty. Now in a panic I ran to Jennifer's room and saw that her clothes were also gone.

I looked throughout the house and saw that most of Susan's personal stuff was gone. I called Susan's family and either they did not know or would not tell me where she was. I found the school principal's phone number and called him. He told me that he could not discuss any employees information over the phone and without the consent of the employee.

I found the phone number of Mary, the teacher that Susan worked with and called her. At first she refused to say anything, then she said that she and her husband would come over and talk to me. Twenty minutes later they were at my door.

Mary apologized and asked if I had talked to Susan yet. I explained that I hadn't and that all of Susan's and Jennifer's clothes were gone.

Mary then told me that Susan had gotten fired from the school because she and a teacher were caught in a compromising situation. Mary suspected Susan and the teacher may be together.

Mary said that many people had suspected them to be in an inappropriate relationship for a long time, but were reluctant to say anything because the teacher is the son of a the superintendant of the school system. She said that Susan had been counseled a couple of times about it and that she was almost not hired full time because of it. Mary said that the best she could tell, they had been carrying on an affair for about a year.

Mary said this time it could not be covered up as they were having sex in a classroom during lunch break. It started raining and another teacher took her class to that room for recess. The entire seventh grade class and teacher caught them. Some students even got pictures on their cell phone.

The school really had no choice but to fire them both. This had happened on my duty day so they have had a day and a half to leave.

I spent the that night totally distraught. The next day I went to the school to see the principal and was turned away. I decided to get an attorney. I knew several firefighters that had been divorced and they all agreed that the best divorce shark was Dewey Cheatham. I got an appointment with him and got the ball rolling. I was not really thinking divorce yet but getting the facts. Mr. Cheatham told me he would have it all for me within a couple of weeks. He told me to secure my finances and cancel any credit cards with her name on them.

I went to the bank and found that the accounts were cleaned out. The credit cards had also been maxed out on a cash advance. I let Mr. Cheatham know and he immediately contacted all the creditors and the banks to stop everything.

For the next two weeks I lived as a zombie. Finally Mr. Cheatham contacted me with some news. My wife had been fired for cause as was the teacher. It appeared that everyone knew they were having an affair. My wife and daughter were in fact with the teacher and had left the country and moved to Israel.

The teacher is Jewish which means he is an automatic citizen of Israel. Israel will not force him to come back but should be able to force my wife and child home. My attorney got an emergency hearing to get a court order of custody of Jennifer. He also had contacted the State Department and had a meeting scheduled for just after the hearing.

The judge was totally on our side as I was given full temporary custody along with an order for her to appear in court within ten days. We then met with the State Department and provided documents showing that Jennifer was to be returned to me.

The ten days passed and Susan did not show up to court. The State Department was able to locate them and had met with the Israeli authorities. The Israeli's refused to send her until they completed their investigation. They stated that they were shown that Susan was married to their citizen, which would make her a citizen as well as her child.

My attorney spent months documenting that Susan was married to me and that no divorce had taken place so her current marriage was not valid. Our own State Department also was dragging their feet as they did not want to upset the Israeli Government. I was granted a Skype Visit with my wife and daughter. Before Jennifer was in the room Susan apologized and said that she was sorry about the affair and still loves me. She said she thought they would have a little fun and it would be over. When they got caught, they knew that they could not hide it and she knew I would not accept it. She said that If "I would take her back that she would come home right now". I told her yes come home and that I still loved her. Then her face changed. She said "I don't trust you, I think that you are just saying that to get me to come back, then you are going to take Jennifer away from me".

I got to give her credit, that was exactly what I was doing. She let me talk to Jennifer for 5 minutes. Jennifer told me that she was scared and she missed me, then Susan signed off.

Arrest warrants were issued and months turned into years. At every turn some political issue would come up and Israel would block sending them back. When the political issues were cleared up then they change tactics and said the reason they would not come back was because I had abused my wife and daughter. It took another year to disprove the false allegations.

In the mean time I sued the school district and settled out of court for a hefty sum.

Five years had now gone by and I had not seen or ever talked to her since the Skype call. Now they had some therapist saying that Jennifer didn't remember me and that she viewed this other guy as her father. They said it would be harmful to send her to a stranger, and her mother would not come back because she faced jail time if she did.

I told the state department that I would drop the charges if they came back and allowed me to re-establish a relationship with Jennifer. Just when everyone agreed, the bomb dropped.

I mean literally a bomb dropped and hit the school my daughter was in, she died instantly. Terrorism is a way of life in Israel.

At this point the State Department decided that since the child was no longer an issue, they did not care. Susan and her lover came back as they had both missed their families. What they did not count on was even though the fed's dropped their charges, the state had not.

Once we located them, the State issued a warrant and had them arrested. They were tried and each was sentenced to ten years in prison for kidnapping and interference with child custody.

Life goes on.

Part 2

I am now a bitter man. I had not had a relationship and rarely dated since this all began, I hated that women could get away with anything. To me a woman was only good for one thing and even that I could do by myself.

I worked, took care of my home and mostly just stayed to myself. I am in my early thirties with a great job, in good health but a shitty attitude. I have many friends trying to hook me up with dates and many females trying to latch onto me. I know that I need help, but I am too angry to get any. When I wanted sex, I would go out, pick up some slut, fuck her and then go home.

So why would I say that I am not a nice guy, you have to admit that after what I went through most people can understand why I have such an attitude. Well as Paul Harvey would say "Here's the rest of the story."

I was pulling into a McDonald's one afternoon when I saw a young woman and two small kids sitting in an area behind the McDonalds. I knew that a lot of homeless people hung out in that spot. As I walked into the McDonald's I heard the young boy say "Please mommy, I am so hungry." I did not hear the response nor was I waiting to hear her, I just went inside.

For some reason, the whiney boy kind of got to me and I ordered a couple of Happy Meals, a couple of burgers and drinks. As I was walking toward them I saw a young black guy approach them and start arguing with the woman. Just then a police car pulled up and the black guy took off.

I recognized the police officer and asked him what was going on? The officer told me that the woman was homeless because her no account husband tried to rob a store and got killed a couple of months back. He said yesterday they had to evict her and the kids from their home. The black guy is a pimp trying to pick her up for his stable of girls.

I asked him if she was on drugs or in any trouble? The officer said "no, I have known her since she was a little girl. Her parents died in an auto accident when she was seventeen. She got hooked up with a guy she dated in high school and the next thing you know she was pregnant with his kids. Times were tough for them and her husband turned to drugs. He then started stealing to pay for his habit. Then he robbed a store and got shot by the store owner and died. She has been trying to hang on as best she can but when the money ran out she became homeless. It will only be a matter of time before she is prostituting, such a shame, she really is a pretty girl."

The officer left and my devious mind went to work. I figured that I could use some help around the house, since I was gone so much, and she needs a place to stay. I would not mind fucking her but I would need to make her become dependent on me first. I also figured, worst case scenario, I would have a live in house keeper. I really didn't mind the kids as I have always wanted kids of my own. I approached and gave her and the kids their Happy Meals. She thanked me with tears in her eyes.

I introduced myself to her and told her that I did not mean any harm to her or her children. I told her the officer and I are friends and she can check me out if she wants to. I explained to her that I knew she and the kids were homeless and that the black guy was a pimp, who is trying to turn her out.

I told her that I had a proposition for her that would be mutually beneficial to both her and the children as well as I.

She asked what the proposition was. I told her that I live in a very large house and need someone to take care of thing for me. I was offering her and the children a place to live until she could get back on her feet, in exchange, she would need to do housework, laundry, etc...this would mean that she could have a safe place for her and her kids without worrying about being homeless. She could then either look for a job or go to school.

She gave me a questioning look and said so what's the hidden reason for this.

I said look, you know the officer who was here, check me out and then if you are interested, here is my address. come by later today and check it out. Oh by the way my name is Joe King.

Hesitantly she said I am Rachel Ward and my son is Timmy and my daughter is Tammy.

I left and went home.

About an hour later, I saw a police car coming up my driveway. My officer friend had Rachel, Timmy and Tammy in tow. The officer got out of the car and said "hey Joe, is it true that you offered Rachel and her kids a place to stay until they can get on their feet again". By this time Rachel had joined the conversation. I answered "yes, and offering her room in exchange for some domestic work". The officer said "bless you Joe, this is just what she needs and hell it wouldn't hurt to have a female touch back in this house of yours". He talked to Rachel for a few minutes and then left, leaving Rachel and the kids at my front door.

Rachel and I sat on the front porch and worked out a living arrangement while the kids played in the yard. Basically in exchange for room for her and the kids, she would have to clean the house, do the laundry, cook and do the dishes and generally help out with light yard work. Rachel was receiving four hundred dollars a month for each child from Social Security, so she would have money to feed themselves. It would be tight but it was the best offer that she had and it would protect her and the kids from having to live on the streets.

Rachel confessed to me that she was at wits ends and was almost ready to start prostituting. As repulsive as that was, she would do anything to take care of her kids. She also said that the officer had stood up for me and even kind of told her my story. She apologized when she realized the hurt look on my face.

I gave them the three spare bedrooms and a bathroom, which were all located on the other end of the house. She made it clear that this was a work only and not a sexual thing. I still figured that sooner or later, I would break her down. The first part of my plan was now in progress, which was to make her dependant on me. This would make it difficult for her to refuse me when the right time came.

Several months went by and Rachel and the kids settled into a routine. She was a good cook and kept the house neat and clean. Rachel started to dress better and take care of herself. I did notice that cleaned up she was stunningly attractive. No wonder the pimp wanted her.

I kept my end of the agreement and never tried to hit on her. I do admit that many nights I had to visit Rosy Palm and her five sisters. I did go out on a few dates, but never brought anyone home. I did spend a few nights sleeping over at some sluts house how-ever. I do not know if Rachel ever dated anyone but I think not. She did not really have transportation other than my spare car which she used for shopping. She also did not have a baby sitter and was always home when-ever I noticed.

As the months wore on I did notice that the Rachel and the kids constantly wore the same clothes. One day I asked her about it. Rachel said that money was tight and that she was trying to save to buy them some clothes for Christmas which was only a few of weeks away. Since she did not have a car and had no baby sitter she was unable to get a job.

Now my plan moved to phase two. I told Rachel, that maybe I could help her out a little. I had the extra car which I let her drive to the store, but that I was willing to let her have full use of the car and that on the days I was home, I did not mind helping with the kids.

Rachel refused saying that I already had done too much for them and that she was very grateful for my help, but that she could not afford to go in debt to me any deeper that what she already felt she was in.

I said Rachel what if we changed the agreement where it would be mutually beneficial to both of us.

She said how would we do that. I said Rachel I will provide you room and board and let you use the car and even help to babysit when needed in exchange for what you are currently doing and twice a week help me take care of my needs.

Rachel said, you mean have sex with you. I said yes, but I will never make you do something you do not want to do, I will never hurt you, you can stop the deal anytime you want, but in the mean time you will be able to save all your money and get a job. When you get better on your feet you can go back to the old agreement or it will help you move out quicker, Not that I am trying to get rid of you.

Rachel said I don't know if I can do that, I need to think. I said no problem, I go on shift in the morning so let me know when I get home.

Rachel went back to her room.

A week had passed.

I went to bed at about nine o'clock and was just ready to doze off when I heard a soft knock on my door, Rachel came into my room and walked over to the bed. I started to speak but she said SHHHH.

Rachel lifted off the t-shirt she was wearing and pulled the covers back. she climbed into the bed and said "Please no talking, I will do this, Just don't hate me." With that she rolled over on top of me and started massaging me. She asked me if I had a condom, which I did and she put it on me. Rachel proceeded to give me a world class blow job, just before I came she slid back up facing me and tried to guide my cock into her. I asked her to wait that I wanted to go down on her, but she said "no, this is about our deal not her having pleasure". I then told her that taking care of my needs would include her needs also. She said "I will think about that, but now just fuck me."

And we did. I did my best to make sure that she was thoroughly fucked by the time I finished. I am positive that she came at least four times and I did twice. She then got up and kissed me on my forehead, put her t-shirt back on and left the room.

The next morning was a little awkward, but nothing was said. I went to work and Rachel went job hunting. I felt bad about taking advantage of her as I really did like her and the kids, but like I said I do have some issues.

When I got off work Rachel was home and had made a wonderful dinner, yet not a word about what happened. Later that night Rachel asked if we could talk, We went to the porch and she said. Joe, "I have decided that I will have sex with you each night before you go on shift, The kids are not to know of this arrangement. Even though I will be your whore, you are to treat me with respect. I will go on the pill and as long as you do not have sex with anyone else, you can stop using a rubber. I don't like the feel of a rubber". I said "Rachel I agree how-ever I will still wear a rubber as what happens when you get a boyfriend."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • I Am Not a Nice Guy

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 9 milliseconds