• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Good Girl Ch. 03

Good Girl Ch. 03

The unfortunate thing about getting a craving like this, is you think once you get your fix, you will be done for a bit and able to focus on life again. Well the problem was, that as soon as I was back in my seat (after Peter and I exited the bathroom as non-discreetly as possible) the first thing I thought about was getting to the hotel and getting pounded by my brother's cock for the rest of the day. That's when I realized this wasn't a craving. I wasn't like I was having a hankering for chocolate and once I ate it I was done. No, this was more. It was definitely carnal and deep. It was a need. Tasting his cum in my mouth made me realize that I had gone through life eating fake food and for the first time ever, I had tasted the real thing.

Now my body wanted it.

"Are you ok?" My dad asked.

"Yeah why?" I replied looking back out the window.

"You just seem flushed and distracted. You aren't sick are you? The way you ran to the bathroom..."

I looked at him and shook my head. "No I am fine, dad. I was just up late and then up early this morning. I am anxious to get there already. I need a vacation."

"Haha," he smiled. "I am glad you feel that way. Your mom and I have just felt like you kids are growing up so fast. Soon you will be off to college and gone just as much as Peter. Then you will find some nice guy and get married and you won't be my little girl anymore."

My father was such a sincere man. He was very sensitive (just like Peter) and was able to walk that fine line between being a good friend and being a good dad. I loved him for that.

I leaned against him. "Daddy," I said in a cute voice. "I will always be your little girl."

He set his warm hand on my thigh and gave it a squeeze. "I love it when you call me 'Daddy'."

He put his arm around me and I lay against his shoulder and closed my eyes. What would he think of his little girl now? What would he do if he knew that his two kids had very passionate anal sex last night? What would he think if he knew that right now, I was very literally thinking about sitting on Peter's cock just to feel it in my ass again? Fuck. I couldn't keep thinking like this, it was making my head hurt and my pussy wet at the same time. I felt another twinge of fear run through me. Was this new thing with Peter ok? Like where was it going to go?

I let out a sigh and my dad pulled me closer to him. I felt drowsy against him and somewhere in a thought about Peter shooting cum on my face I fell asleep.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up as the plane landed. My eyes were heavy and the truth was that I was tired. I don't think I slept well and it was taking all of my energy to suppress the doubts and fears about what was going on with my brother. We exited the plane slowly, as it always seems to take forever. Especially when you really really want to get out. Anyway, we traversed the airport, shuttled to the rental car place and were off on the big island of Hawaii in our SUV in a decent amount of time.

My parents bought a house on the Big Island a few years ago and made it a habit to go several times a year. I went with them on occasion, but as I got more involved in school and Peter left, it became my parents' thing. I felt like a guest in the hous.

It was a nice two story 3 bedroom with a nice ocean view. My parents' had installed a hot tub and a sauna, claiming that these were coveted features when they went to rent it out. As to who and how they rented it? Yeah I am not a rental agency, so I have no idea. I do know that more than once my dad had to handle some situation caused by renters. But I don't know what that ever was.

Peter and I looked at each other a lot on the way over, but I found it hard to talk to him around my parents. I wasn't sure what our "normal" conversation was anymore. So I smirked at him and chatted with my parents about when we should go to the beach. For the 45 minute drive, things started to feel to again. At least the tension in my stomach seemed to dissipate. Maybe this was like everything else in that just some time and space made it fall to the background. For the most part that was true. That was, of course, until I looked over at Peter and noticed the bulge in his pants. Yeah that was gonna be a problem. It was like throwing a lifetime alcoholic into a vat of whiskey and telling them to close their mouth.

We got to the house and piled out of the car.

"Ugh, I just can't wait to get out of these clothes!" My mom said as she fiddled with the keys.

"I would like to see that!" My dad blurted.

"Oh great you guys!" I laughed. "That's all we need is to see you guys getting all hot and bothered!"

They laughed then my mom looked at me and whispered, "Oh stop Andrea, you have seen it before."

I gave her a look and walked by as she playfully smacked my ass. Gotta love my mom.

I made my way upstairs and to my room. I tossed my bag on the bed and lay down next to it. Shit. Soon I would have to see Peter in a swimsuit and somehow I have to act natural. This was going to be impossible. I picked up my phone and texted Tim: Hey babe, just got here. How are you?

I frowned at my own text. What the hell was I doing with this guy? I tossed the phone aside and lay for a bit just trying to get my bearings. I needed to just end it with TIm. But how do I do that? Tell him that I am leaving him for my brother? Yeah, no that's not gonna work. It has to be in person, I don't think a text break up would do. Then he would call and it would be this big long drawn out thing and I don't really want to deal with that right now.

I sat up. I needed a shower. I grabbed a towel off the dresser and went down the hall. My heart skipped a beat. I could hear the shower on. Peter was already in there. I glanced down the hall then and just heard the TV on somewhere. I took a deep breath. I walked up to the bathroom door and opened it very slowly.

"Peter," I whispered.

I turned around just in time to see my mom there on her knees in front of my dad sucking his cock. No wait. She was sucking his balls. My dad's erect penis was across her face.

I stumbled back. "Oh...shit..." I mumbled. I turned just in time to see my dad looking at me as he ran his fingers through my mom's hair. He didn't say anything, just looked. I turned and left in a hurry. Why couldn't they do that in their room? What the hell?

I ran to Peter's room and there he was on his bed watching TV. "Hey!" He smiled at me. "I thought you were in the shower."

I plopped down next to him. "Um no, that was mom and dad."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean I saw mom sucking dad's dick."

He laughed. "No way!" He wasted no time sitting up and touching me. "That means they will be occupied for a while."

I looked at him. He was so beautiful. But shit. This was a lot to handle. "I am tired, Peter and frankly, a bit confused."

He nodded. "Remember what you said on the plane. That you wanted me to take you?"

I swallowed hard. "Yes." I managed.

"Did you mean that?"

"Yes I did," I looked at him. "This is just a lot to process..."

In a fast motion in grabbed my hair and pulled my head down to his crotch. He yanked down his pants and his dick literally sprang out and smacked me in the face. "Andrea, you need to suck my dick."

I tried to look up at him, but he forced my head back to his cock. "I want you to suck it. I can't stop thinking about it. As soon as I sat back down on the plane, all I wanted to do was go over to your seat and fuck your mouth again."

So I was surprised. Yeah I was. This was a whole other level of aggressive that I didn't even know I would be a part of. I mean, as I said before, I knew he did stuff like this with Karen, and it all seemed hot but now I was a bit scared.

His cock slapped my face again.

"Andrea, I need you to suck my cock and the thing is, I know you need to suck it more than I do. I saw that on the plane, that look in your eye. Stop pretending like you have a choice and give in..."

As he was talking I looked at his cock and something happened. I gave in. Before he could finish his sentence I took it in my mouth and started to suck. I grabbed his shaft and started to jerk him off into my mouth. His taste, his smell, his feel, everything was delicious and perfect. I sucked and stroked hard and fast.

"Dammit..." he groaned as he tried to take his pants off as I sucked. He managed to get them to his ankles, when he grabbed my hair and pulled my head back. His dick slipped out of my mouth and looked up at him panting. "You love your brother's dick don't you?"

"Yes," I managed.

He rammed his dick back in my mouth and forced it into my throat. I gagged but he held it there, so firmly. I just sucked as best as I could and held my breath. He groaned and that made me want it more. I wanted to swallow the whole thing. I needed it.

He yanked it out of my mouth again and I looked up at it. Precum was running down the side, I licked it up and got my mouth on the tip. I sucked the tip as hard as I could.

"Fuck!" he blurted.

He held my head and started pumping his dick into my mouth. I was transfixed on it. The feeling of the skin swelling in my mouth and the control he was using, made me crazy. He drove it into my mouth over and over again.

Finally he pulled me back. "Take your shorts off, I need to fuck you."

I yanked them off as fast as I could and climbed on the bed. He pinned me down with my back to the bed, then lifted my hips and drove his cock into my pussy. Our bodies slapped together. He started thrusting me hard and pinning me down with his strong arms. Suddenly a rush ran through my body and I came. My pussy gripped his dick and the warmth of orgasm spilled through me. Our bodies were joined at the crotch as he kept thrusting and I came again. This time almost calling out, so I covered my mouth with my hands.

"Fuck yes..." he groaned. "Fuck...I am going to cum..."

Before I could react he started cumming in my pussy. He cock pumped it into me so hard and deep, my body just responded with another orgasm. This one more intense than the last two.

"Take my cum Andrea, take it!" he said in a harsh breathy whisper.

I held him as he thrusted the last few times and then fell on me. We both breathed together in sync for a few moments. I bit my lip as he pulled out of me. It was like there was a sudden void as my pussy clenched for his cock that was no longer there.

He sat up and pulled his pants up then looked at me. "That was intense."

I nodded as I worked on getting my shorts back on. "That was amazing." I managed to say.

I sat up. It was amazing. That was it. I loved him. I loved this. I was hooked.

He took my hand and kissed it. "I love you Andrea."

"I love you too Peter."

I slid off the bed and got to my feet. "I am gonna go see about that shower."

"Maybe I will sneak in there in a bit," he said with a smile.

I tip toed out of his room and down the hall to mine. The shower was off, and I suddenly panicked. What if mom and dad hear us? Or...

I walked into my room and there was dad sitting on the bed looking at me.

I quickly fixed my hair with my hand and then smiled. "Um, hi dad. How was your shower?"

He looked at me very seriously, "I think you know. Come here and sit next to me."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Good Girl Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds