• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Tying Up My Friend For Fun

Tying Up My Friend For Fun

Important note: This is NOT my story. I found this on the web a long time ago and kept it. I thought it was cool so I'm posting it. I've searched for it and never found it again. If you know the author or if this offends people, I will take this down gladly. I have not even changed the grammar mistakes.

*****

Normally, a friend saying "hello" does not make me panic.

But I'd just come back from an adult book shop near the university, where I'd bought several bondage magazines. I found a quiet spot near the end of the oval. Students who live nearby cut across the oval, but they're too far away to see what I'm reading. However, my friend Kimberly, who is one of those students, naturally detoured from her journey home and walked over to me.

Kimberly and I often confided in each other about personal feelings and experiences. But I believed all women thought bondage was perverted and degrading; being surrounded by radical feminists does distort your perceptions of the opposite sex, especially when you're trying to grapple with your sexual identity, and the realization that some people may not understand it. The two things work against each other. So I had not revealed my sexuality to her.

Normally, hiding an interest in bondage in public is not difficult. But I had a visible sign of my sexuality in my hands. The magazine was flat in my lap, so if I'd remained calm, Kimberly would not have noticed. But the compulsion to panic got in the way, and Kimberly looked down, and saw the pictures of bound and gagged women.

She looked back up at me. Kimberly's expressions were always difficult to read. She could have been outraged or pleased.

Naturally, I was terrified. I felt exposed and vulnerable. But this feeling was only momentary. It was like smashing through a wall. The first few seconds are the hardest, and then the bricks are lying around you, and you accept it, because you know there is no way of reversing the process. As she had not said anything yet, I decided to make the first move.

"I think we better talk about this," I suggested.

"We don't have to," she replied, "It's really none of my business."

I hadn't expected a reaction like that. I was so guilty about my sexuality that I believe others would see it as something wrong or something right, not somewhere in between those two extremes.

But I didn't want her to go away with any misconceptions. So I tried to explain my feelings to her. Don't ask me to recall what I said, I honestly can't remember. I'm not sure how we ended up in her bedroom. We talked for a while, and as the sun was setting, she suggested we adjourn to her place. Her house mate was away for the evening with his girlfriend. After looking through the magazines I'd bought, she still couldn't understand bondage. She said it lacked spontaneity. I pointed out that she probably would never understand bondage unless she experienced it herself. I was almost being flippant. She had broken up with her boyfriend about two months before, and she wasn't in a relationship.

She stood up and walked out of the lounge room. I thought I'd offended her. She turned back to me when she reached the doorway.

"Come on, then," she said.

I got up and followed her. She walked into her bedroom.

It was only then that I started to notice how irresistible she was, in her short white top and denim shorts that revealed more of her voluptuous curves than they hid. She was wearing white anklet socks and canvas sneakers.

She stood, facing me, resigning herself to fate and my tender mercies. She looked non-committal, but I could feel her apprehension rising. It filled her room as we stood amongst the books, shoes and school books covering the floor. She'd brought us to this point, but didn't seem to want to be the one responsible for going any further. I hoped she wasn't having any doubts.

"Turn around, and cross your hands behind your back," I said, quietly but firmly.

I tried not to show my relief as she complied. She bowed her head in a proper submissive manner. My heart rate quickened as I picked up one of her silk scarves. I looked at its many colors as I folded it up. I looked up at Kimberly and walked over to where she stood, waiting to be bound.

My breathing quickened and I found myself getting excited as I formed a slip loop and tightened the silk around Kimberly's wrists. I wrapped it around her wrists and cinched it, keeping it tight. She gasped. I don't know if it was apprehension or anticipation it was probably a mixture of both. I tied the scarf in a tight reef knot, out of reach of her hands. Her fingers stretched out as she tested my bondage ability. Her green eyes widened as she discovered that her wrists were in gentle but firm embrace. I noticed the sensations of helplessness were engulfing her. I was ready for her to want out. She looked up at me.

"You'll be gentle, won't you?" She asked, a hint of apprehension still in her voice. I tried to smile reassuringly. It was a reprieve.

"Of course I will."

"You won't hurt me?"

"I could never hurt you. Never."

I stepped back. She looked lovely with her hands tied behind her back, making her breasts more prominent. I became conscious of the tantalizing view of her cleavage the low-cut neck of her top offered, as well as her voluptuous thighs peeking beneath the denim of her shorts, and her feet slightly apart. I picked up another scarf and folded it up. I walked closer to her.

"I'm going to blindfold you." I announced.

She nodded. It wasn't a compliant nod, it was a genuine agreement. I had her trust, but it would still be fragile.

I ran my fingers through her short black hair, which just touched her shoulders. I went around behind her, slipping the silk over her eyes and tying it behind her head. I circled around her. I whispered in her ear that I was going to take her clothes off. This brought another gasp to her lips.

I unbuttoned her top, exposed her ample, firm breasts. Her nipples were large. I took them in my hands. I walked around behind her again, caressing her breasts from there. Her hands felt my penis. I stood back, giving her a love pat on her buttocks.

"That's enough of that," I playfully chastised. She laughed with satisfaction.

I moved around in front of her again, and undid her shorts. They fell to her feet. She was wearing a lace black thong underneath. I pulled down her panties and crouched down, freeing her ankles from the shorts and panties. I made the most of a close up before standing up again. Her sex was shaved smooth, her lips glistened lightly with arousal. Kimberly's head turned slowly back and forth, as she explored the sensations of being bound and almost naked. Next, I took off her shoes, leaving only her little white socks on.

I put my arms around her naked, vulnerable body, holding her close to me. My erection rubbed against her body, and then she rubbed against me, her enthusiasm rising.

My hands fondled her buttocks and voluptuous thighs. Our lips met in a lingering kiss. She pouted with disappointment when my lips parted from hers. I took her gently by the arm and led her over to the bed. My hand fondled her buttocks again, wandering underneath her crotch, my fingers touching her vagina briefly. I rested my hand on her shoulder and gently sat her down on the bed. I lifted up her feet and turned her around so she was sitting on the bed with her legs straight out. I found another scarf. I put her feet together. I wrapped the scarf tightly around her ankles, cinching it and tying it tightly around her cute, white socks. I became more excited.

"Now, I have you just where I want you," I said.

"Yes," she answered. Clearly, she preferred to play a helpless heroine. It suited her.

"I'll soon wipe off the smug look on your face young lady," I said.

She squirmed a little as I sat down next to her. My hand explored her vulnerable thighs, getting closer and closer to her vagina. I stroked her hair, and kissed her again.

"I firmly believe that little girls should be seen and not heard," I said, picking up the white panties she had been wearing. Fortunately, she seemed to have an endless supply of scarves, so I commandeered another one. I balled up the panties.

I sat back down on the bed next to Kimberly. Her head twisted as she tried to anticipate what I was going to do, but it seemed to be mostly curiosity, with a little anxiety, which was good. She flinched a little in surprise as she felt my fingers clutch her chin, but she relaxed immediately and let me open her mouth. I filled up her mouth with her panties.

"Is that okay?" I asked.

She nodded. I looked at the scarf I'd picked up, making sure it wasn't an expensive one. I folded it up and put the center of it between her lips, pressing the cloth wad further into her mouth. At least with her hair being fairly short, tying the scarf tightly at the nape of her neck was easy.

"Still okay?" I asked. Kimberly tried to speak, but only garbled sounds came out. She giggled, realizing her error, then settled on nodding as a reply.

I stretched out my legs and lay back against the headboard, then looked at her bound wrists to check they were still secure, and that her circulation was okay. Kimberly shuffled about occasionally, checking her bonds herself, seemingly more to take in the sensations of being helpless than seriously trying to get free. I indulged in the sight of her bound hand and foot, gagged and helpless. I looked at her bound, helpless body, desperately wondering what to do next. I had a helpless girl beside me, and I didn't know what to do with her!

I then came to my senses, and let my hands wander over her helpless body again, starting at her thighs, wandering briefly over her vagina, before working my way up to her breasts. I adjusted my position so I was sitting up on the pillow, where I could reach around from behind with both hands and caress her breasts more vigorously. I moved again and kissed and sucked her hardening nipples. She was mewing through the gag, twisting her upper body and shuffling her bound feet. Finally, I changed position, I shifted to her front. From there I bent forward and drew my tongue across her sex. She moaned. Encouraged I continued to lick her. Tracing up and down with my tongue. She began to moan, she tried to spread her legs to give me more access but with her feet tied she could only moan in frustration as I kept up my assault against her. She must have been aroused because after only a few minutes her body started to shudder.

After I gave her a few minutes to recover, I got off the bed and guided her in sitting up with her feet on the floor. Uncertain what to do next, I removed the gag I'd applied. My penis was becoming very erect by now so I freed it from my trousers. I leant forward, and Kimberly took it eagerly in her mouth with surprising ease, given that she was still blindfolded.

She sucked eagerly for what seemed like ages, taking me in all the way to the back of her throat. I clutched her head gently and rode her face, which seemed to increase her enthusiasm, quickening the motion of her head. This went on for what felt like an eternity, as I was enjoying myself so much. After a while I started to cum. As she raised her head, I could see she was smiling.

"Do you want anything?" I asked.

"Could you get me a glass of water?"

I really shouldn't have left her alone, but the kitchen was just across from her room, and she wasn't gagged. I quickly filled a glass with water and returned to her bedroom. She was quite a sight, lying there, with her hands tied behind her back and her ankles bound. I sat down next to her and fed her the glass of water.

"That isn't it, is it?" She asked.

"I can get you another one."

"Not the water, I mean well, you know what I mean."

"Do you want to go further?"

"You haven't convinced me about bondage yet."

"Well," I said in mock ferocity at her non committed attitude, "it certainly isn't over, then."

"We'll have to wait until you're ready again."

"I have a way of making sure that doesn't take long. Trust me."

"I always worry when a man says that."

Her quips were ended by me stuffing another pair of discarded panties in her mouth, and I tied the scarf in between her lips again to hold it in place. I rolled her on her tummy, and lifted up her feet until they nearly touched her bound wrists. Using another scarf, I tied her wrists to her ankles in a tight hogtie. I patted her on her bottom. She squirmed and struggled.

"That'll keep you out of mischief until I'm ready," I teased. She looked up at me with mock disdain, knowing I was free to continue gloating, "What was that you were saying about bondage lacking spontaneity?"

*****

Note: Comments always appreciated.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Tying Up My Friend For Fun

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 480 milliseconds