• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • The Office

The Office

12

Tom Poulton worked for a firm of chartered surveyors and until recently Tom's employer had seemed immune to the cuts that had dogged the World's economy. Then, without warning, a standard memo was e-mailed to all employees. Without warning Tom's employer suddenly found their loans being called in and the lack of cash-flow meant that the Company was immediately in financial trouble.

Tom's Company was taken over by a mysterious hedge fund who had played a large part in the Company's final downfall by forcing through his firm's liquidation and the rumours began to rapidly circulate about job cuts and closures, none of which was helped by the old management team being replaced as the 'funders' installed their own people. Tom was struck by the composition of this new team which consisted entirely of power suited women who appeared to have great disdain for any employees who had been part of the old company and even greater disdain if any of these employees had been men.

A new recruitment and retention policy was adopted which Tom believed change the dynamic of the office very quickly. It appeared to Tom that women were being given preference over men although Tom had noticed that the women being recruited were a lot less austere than those that formed the management team. Whereas the management team exuded power and dressed similarly those that were recruited as general office staff were overtly feminine and extremely compliant to their female bosses.

Tom carried on with his duties as best he could as he observed long standing friends being slowly replaced and suffered financially as the 'funders' imposed a 25% salary 'adjustment' for staff yet to be re-assessed. This 're-assessment' took the form of an interview with the new head of HR, Paula Hamilton.

Even though the cut in salary had only been in effect for a few months Tom's home life had already been affected. His wife had always seen any credit card limit as a challenge and Tom's ability to match his wife's profligate lifestyle was causing a strain on their relationship. However, as much as Tom would have liked to have controlled his wife's spending habits she treated him with the same disdain as his new employers.

On one quite afternoon the moment Tom had feared became a reality as he looked up from his computer screen and saw Tracey Smyth, PA to Paula Hamilton, heading his way. He hoped that she would stop at one of the other desks that were on her path but he could tell that her gaze was fixed on him. Tracey had been one of the new management team and he had spoken to her only once since she had arrived. It had been at the coffee point where she had been making Hamilton some coffee and Tom pleasantly asked the 'new girl' how things were going. Tracey had looked through him with her raven coloured eyes. Tom remembered feeling child like in her presence. He could feel his will shrinking the longer she looked at him.

"And you are?"

Tom's words tumbled out. "Er...m...I..am..I..Tom. Tom Poulton."

"And you're talking to me because?"

Tom was at a complete loss and could feel perspiration on his brow. "I....well...I....."

Tracey assessed Tom from head to toe. "You are not worthy to talk to me." Tom remained rooted to the spot as she walked away. He regained his composure and returned to his desk. They had not spoken since that day even though their paths had crossed.

Until now.

"You're wanted by Miss Hamilton," she said forcefully and without introduction. Still unsure of himself from their previous meeting Tom was physically frozen to his seat by the appearance of this woman before him. Barely 5 foot 6 inches even in her heels, Tracey Smyth had a killer body and to a man like Tom, who had hardly played the field before he married, he felt challenged by her looks and certainly by her authoritative manner.

"NOW!" Her assertive manner indicating her frustration that Tom had not responded to her original instruction. Sensing that this time Tom was responding Tracey turned and began walking off towards Hamilton's office. Tom locked his computer and followed after Tracey, his initial paces quicker to enable him to catch her up even though he was physically taller by 3 inches.

Tom had made his ground by the time Tracey knocked on Hamilton's door. There was a muted summons from beyond the wooden door and Tracey lead Tom through into Paula Hamilton's office. Hamilton looked up as they entered. "Tom Poulton," Tracey announced, holding the door ajar as she waited for Tom to enter before leaving the office herself and closing the door behind him.

Tom moved towards the right hand chair in front of Hamilton's desk, her attention now returned to her computer screen, and made as if to seat himself. "You weren't offered a seat Poulton." Tom remained on his feet. As his gaze took in his surroundings Tom noticed that Hamilton's blonde hair was pinned tight to her head, as usual, and her attire, as with all of the management team, was suitably sharp and business like. Her tight yellow silk blouse fitting her curves in an alluring manner aided by the open buttons that exposed her fulsome cleavage and Tom knew that beneath the desk her skirt would also leave little to the imagination. He found it strange that Hamilton's team were so dismissive of men and yet they dressed in a manner that was clearly aimed at attracting the attention of the opposite sex.

Tom began to feel like a naughty school boy in front of his principal, especially as Paula Hamilton was younger than him. At thirty five years of age Tom had been one of the younger members of his office, but he aged in comparison to Hamilton and her management team colleagues who were all twenty something hot shots. But his lack of comfort was driven more by nervousness than anger due to the clear lack of warmth towards him from his host.

"So............Poulton." He was startled back to life. Hamilton had still not looked up from her screen.

"Er, yes. Hi!" This greeting, which had blurted from his mouth prompted Paula Hamilton to look away from her screen. She sat back in her chair and looked at Tom intensely for a moment before returning her attention to her computer screen, her right hand pointing to the chair that he had initially tried to sit in. Tom seated himself.

"You've been with the Company for almost fifteen years I see," she commented without responding with a greeting of her own. Before Tom could respond, she continued, "and you've managed one promotion." Tom looked at the woman without responding. "Hardly one of our high flyers are you?"

"I like to think I've been loyal." Tom's statement was meant as sincere but it induced a light smile on Hamilton's face as she now looked up from her screen and sat back in chair giving Tom her full attention.

"Loyal? Really? You make yourself sound like a pet dog. Are you a pet dog, Poulton?" Tom felt has face blush. He had no response. Normally loyalty was seen as a good facet but Tom had misjudged Hamilton it was clear. "This Company is streamlining," Hamilton continued, "you either shape up and contribute or you ship out and find an employer that needs your type."

"My type!!"

"A loyal little pet." There was no humour in her delivery and Tom could sense that Hamilton was waiting for Tom to react or respond to her statement but he offered nothing before she continued. "Of course, if you feel that the state will help with your sizeable mortgage or help clear your burgeoning overdraft, you are free to walk out of my office. It will make for an interesting conversation over dinner I'm sure. I'm sure your wife will understand when another of her credit cards is rejected at the check out. I mean, once is embarrassing but twice......well that would just be normal business wouldn't it?"

"How....Wh.....!!"

"It's in our best interests to know our employees business Poulton. We need to understand how to motivate you, Now what will it be?"

"The pay cut hardly helped," Tom sneered. "I'll take my redundancy if you really want rid of me that badly." He was bristling but began to regret his outburst when he saw the look on Hamilton's face.

Paula Hamilton looked at Tom coldly. "What redundancy would that be?" she said in an almost amused manner.

"If I'm being released then I'm redundant and I get some redundancy pay." Tom could feel himself trembling but he did his best to keep this from Hamilton.

"Oh but Poulton, you were sacked for gross misconduct. You waved your right to redundancy pay the second you were found out."

"Doing what?" Tom fired back in exasperation.

"Doing whatever we determine, should you decide to depart on your terms."

"You can't do that!"

"Try us. Please."

"Is that what you did to the others? Years of service down the drain because they refused to be blackmailed?"

"Blackmail is a strong word Poulton. Think of it more as a realisation that when you have only basic skills to offer your employer your employer expects a little more for their coin in the current market. Now, your answer?"

Tom buried his head in his hands. His debts were building it was true. His wife had been unwilling to find any regular job and with his reduced salary they would be losing their home the way their finances were heading. He raised his head and saw that Paula Hamilton had a winner's smile on her face. It was cold and calculating but Tom knew that he was beaten.

"So what do you want me to do?"

"Specifics are not your concern. Our portfolio of clients is varied, extensive and specialised. We aim to ensure that we make them want to look nowhere else but here for their........specialist requirements. We thrive by meeting their needs and the more satisfied they are the more chance there is that you will be getting your cheque at the end of each month. And I'm sure that you will find yourself shifting seamlessly between your varying roles once your training is completed, won't you?" Tom nodded limply not really focussing on any of the nuances in Hamilton's delivery.

"Excellent. Now as a special treat you can have the rest of the day off to prepare for your first night in your new role."

Tom looked straight at Hamilton as he spoke. "B....but I....we have plans tonight."

"Yes WE do. YOU will be available this evening, unless you plan to live on the streets of this City."

Tom stared open mouthed, and then blurted "W...w....what do I tell my wife?"

"Hmm, leave that to me. She is obviously not a woman of high intelligence if she is foolish enough to have chosen to marry a waste of space like you." Tom's eyes were wide with shock as he continued to absorb the past few minutes. Tom felt cold inside and yet he could feel beads of perspiration on his brow. "Now," Hamilton said passing a piece of handwritten paper to him, "be at this address by six o'clock tonight. Make sure that you are well turned out. And, if you're late you will have more than just an evening out to explain away to your wife. Now leave my office."

Tom slowly got to his feet. He was stunned. He left Paula Hamliton's office in a daze. As he turned to head back to his desk he caught sight of Mark Burgess being lead to Hamilton's office by Tracey Smyth. Tom kept his head bowed as Burgess walked passed him.

It was twenty minutes before six o'clock when Tom exited the taxi outside of the address that he had been given. Tom had felt drained by the day's experiences and as he tentatively walked towards the front door of the property he felt a strong feeling of nausea coursing through his body. His wife had not been at home when he had got there and she was not responding to his texts or calls. Tom hoped that whatever Hamilton had said to her was not a problem simmering for the future.

Tom pressed the button marked 'bell' on the wall which sat adjacent to the ornate front double door which sat at the base of a four storey dwelling, making Hamilton's wealth clear to him and certainly showing how his 'two up two down' semi detached paled into comparison. His wait was not long as the left hand door opened and an overly made up middle aged maid appeared. "Yes?" Her voice sounded heavy to Tom, almost masculine and he could tell that her smile was professional more than warm.

"Oh hi. My name is Tom Poulton. Is this Miss Hamilton's home?"

The maid's smile disappeared instantly and the middle aged woman almost spat out her directions to him. "Side entrance." No other words were offered before Tom found the heavy door shut in his face. He felt his nausea increase again as he started to head down the steps towards the unseen side entrance. Hamilton's instructions had not specifically stated which entrance to use but it was clear from the cold greeting that he should have known that he was not a guest. He glanced to the right of the property and identified a gated entrance. The gate was unlocked and he moved through it noticing a white door at the end of a thin alley way.

The white pvc door was a complete contrast to the main entrance with the only similarity being the door bell adjacent to the door-frame. Tom rang the bell.

A moment later movement was evident behind the frosted glass and Tom heard the door being unlocked. However, when the door was opened Tom was completely surprised to be met by Tracey Smyth. He felt a coldness wash over him even though he found himself staring open mouthed as she stood before him in a stunning black leather shoulder less mini dress which gave a full view of her ample cleavage. However, Tom was surprised by the warm greeting that she gave him. "Hi Tom, come on in. It's good to see you. You look very smart," she said in a very frothy manner. He stepped over the threshold as Tracey closed the door behind him and as she walked passed his eyes took in how stunning her body looked cased in leather and his heart skipped a beat when he could clearly see the tops of her thigh highs and a hint of skin just below the rim of her skirt. Tracey turned quicker than Tom had expected and he struggled to re-adjust his line of sight in time.

"Like what you see?" she giggled.

Tom was gobsmacked, this woman had been so cold to him at work and yet now she was flirting with him. His previous anxiety began to ebb slightly and he nodded in reply. Tracey gave a playful laugh. "Come on we've got some time before the others arrive." Tom followed Tracey into the main body of the house, his eyes returned to her body as they walked, until they were in an anti room which had some basic furnishings including a TV and a medium sized sofa. "Make yourself comfortable. I'll make us some drinks. Vodka OK?" Tom nodded and settled on the sofa. Tracey made their drinks on an adjacent table and brought them over to the sofa. She settled in beside Tom and handed him his glass. Tom took his glass and took a nervous sip of the alcohol.

"So....?" The word seem to hang in the air for a moment longer than Tom thought appropriate.

"So?" Tom responded in kind. The sound of a phone ringing abruptly broke off the staccato conversation. Tracey walked to the table and answered the phone.

"Oh hi. Yes he's here. OK. Yes. OK, I'll be straight there." She completed the call. "I've just got to deal with the caterers. Shame. I won't be long." Tracey leant over and handed Tom a TV remote control, she gave him a kiss on the cheek as she did giving Tom a closer sight of her breasts and a magnificent hint of perfume. "Why don't you keep yourself entertained until I get back and then maybe we can see what other things we can do to entertain ourselves."

"Thanks", Tom said taking the plastic lozenge from her, intrigued by her disappointment, her insinuation and her manner. He watched her exit the room, his eyes once again fixed on her perfectly shaped rear within the leather material. He felt his face flush.

He looked around the room settling himself into the sofa once his was alone and for the first time he felt his nausea recede. He took another sip of his drink and turned his attention to the television pressing the red button which disabled the stand by and brought the screen to life.

Tom almost dropped his glass as the screen filled with an unexpected image. It was a porn film. Even though he had been drinking his mouth felt dry. Slightly embarrassed in case Tracey should walk back into the room he checked over his shoulder before returning his vision to the screen where the distinctive sounds of sex accompanied by the stereotypical sound of dodgy disco music confirmed that he was indeed watching a porn movie of some kind.

Tom's mind raced as he comprehended the sight before him.

The camera was feverishly moving between the face of a garishly made up woman who was giving a blow job and the face of the man in receipt whose pleasure was clearly evident. Tom watched as the slut seemed to be working the guy's cock in rhythm to the music. Tom could sense his own arousal as he watched on and once again looked over his shoulder nervously for fear of Tracey walking back into the room, before returning his gaze to the movie.

Tom's conservative lifestyle had given him limited exposure to the world of porn and he was in total awe of the scenes that were unfolding before him as the camera continued to move frantically capturing the enthusiasm of the woman as she devoured the man's thick and veiny cock, the length and hardness of which amazed Tom. Did cock's of that size truly exist in the real world? Tom's own cock began to throb and grow as he watched the woman smearing her lipstick along the hardening length extracting moans from the man as her work was appreciated. The camera moved to show the woman's eyes seeking out the man's as she continued to devour him before she closed them once-more and increased her pace along his length in time with the beat of the music. Tom shifted in his seat uncomfortably as his bulge grew in his trousers.

Tom became increasingly aroused and his need to have his own cock relieved intensified as he watched the man withdraw his cock from the woman's mouth, leaving her sucking at air. The camera's angle widened and Tom watched as the man lifted the woman firmly in his arms and carried her to an adjacent bed, but rather than placing her gently onto the bare mattress he dropped her roughly onto its surface. Tom watched on as the woman, naked but for a pair of red satin panties, landed almost catlike on her knees and hands as if fully expecting her treatment from her lover. With the woman now on all fours Tom watched as the man leaned towards her and ran his hands along her torso, cupping her voluminous breasts and tweaking each of her nipples making her giggle and gasp in equal measure. As his hands made their way onto her hips she lifted her ass expectantly and he moved his right hand between her legs and onto her satin covered mound. "Oh baby's so wet," the man could be heard to say over the continuing beat of the music.

Tom watched on as the camera followed the man's hand working his lover between her thighs making her gasp and cry with increasing lust, even though her flesh was still not fully in view. Tom could no longer stand the strain from his cock and, putting his glass on the floor he unbuckled his trousers and placed his hand into his pants and onto his hardening cock. The need to masturbate was strong as he watched the man pull the woman's red satin panties down from her ass, Tom took another glance over his shoulder and with no one in sight he gently began to stroke himself.

As Tom's eyes returned to the screen he was met with an unexpected sight as the removal of the panties now gave the viewer a clear sight of a cock hanging from between the woman's legs. A cock as firm and insignificant as Tom's own. Tom's hand froze on his own cock as his left hand reached for the remote control.

Tom tried to avert his eyes from the screen as the man positioned himself behind his prone lover but for some reason Tom found that he could not and his mind raced as he fought to gain control of his senses. But Tom found himself continuing to watch on as the man thrust his own hard cock into the ass of the transsexual without warning drawing an approving grunt from his lover and an unexpected whimper from Tom. Tom could not even close his own eyes he realised as the man began to thrust steadily into his lover's ass and Tom became aware that his right hand had started to stroke his still firm cock once again. Tom's confusion and panic increased as his left hand finally found the remote control, the music from the video seemingly louder than at any point before which seemed to increase Tom's arousal and the speed at which he was stroking himself. 'Why am I aroused by this?, Tom silently questioned'.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • The Office

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds