• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • The DragonLord's Girl

The DragonLord's Girl

12

When I first started to mature - a boyish girl child becoming a body of soft curves and long legs, I didn't understand how my parents could be disappointed. My mother, for my first few years did not encourage me to so much as brush my hair and I became a bit of a wild child for a few years, Running about with the boys my age like a colt that has never known a halter. By the time I started to truly develop the first aching points of breast flesh on my chest and my hips to fill the promise of a woman's body, I started to notice more and more of my friends parents keeping their boys away from me, that my own brothers trailed after me, and eventually I was never left alone with any of my old friends.

I was almost forced to make friends with girls, to brush my hair, and to dress and look as I "should". In time I even became aware that I was very pretty and well formed. When I was old enough to attend the first autumn Rite I began to put pieces together. The Rite only took place on one day of the year, and it was my birthday. The only thing I did not know, was when they would come for me, and what way my fate would be during the Rite when I came of age.

The first Rite I was an onlooker at, the girl was in a panic and did everything she could to escape. She was executed by the giant lizard who later sent word that the next girl to do so would ensure the destruction of us all. That dragon was red. I remember it well.

Even then I thought she was a complete fool for trying to escape. Not just because of the thought that none can escape a dragon - but because I also wondered who would want to. We all wish for the loss of our maidenhead someday. Why should it be so bad to become the lover of our Lord Drake's kin? They are known for how well they treat those who pass the Rite.

I knew after that first Rite I was witness to that I would be brave. My day on the rock alter I would be a match for the dragon that came for me, and whatever happened, I would not be disgraceful. I would be the pride of my line, my house, my people.

Perhaps my years of playing noble knights and warriors with the boys had rubbed off and made me odd. Perhaps it's just my strange curiosity, always from a distance as we watched the Rite each autumn, wondering what the dragons look like up close. What their scaled hides felt like under ones fingers.

The year I had grown my bright red hair down to the length of my thighs the village priests came to my parents. It was the day after that years Rite and I had completed my 21st autumn. That girl had not tried to escape but had still died, screaming in agony as she was torn by the dragon's hard member that her body simply could not take being entered by. That one had been silver and sent a gift to the girl's family, expressing regret that she'd not survived to be with him.

They asked me if I were still virginal as flesh tainted by a mere man cannot be offered to a dragon. To my embarrassment and horror I was forced to submit to an examination to prove this because my word was not good enough. They took me from my parent's home to the temple for the rest of that year. Part of me resented my year as a fatted calf... The better part of me was fascinated by the things I never knew about the girls taken for the Autumn Rite and that only girls born on the same day as the rite are even considered to be a part of it.

I was given more education than I expected could exist. I was taught without being touched by any man's hand about the many... Acts I could attempt to perform in order to appease the dragon survive his attentions. They are more intelligent than we - not beasts at all, and I might prolong my life and ease my own suffering if I could learn how to accept such attentions and my body would receive.

The more I learned about the dragons though the less I became afraid that I would die from his attentions. All I wanted was to look this being in the eye and offer myself bravely. Many girls I understand spend their last year among fellow humans trying not to think of what was to come and even actively avoid trying to prepare themselves. Me? I spent my time strengthening my resolve. Reading. Exercising. Teaching myself that I was brave.

I spent hours and hours a day exercising... I don't just mean my limbs. I was taught much about controlling my inner body. The priests, the midwife and the town whores all spent time explaining how to move the muscles inside my own body. To tighten the sacred channel that leads to my womb and strengthen it just as a swords man works to strengthen his arms. I was taught that the dragon might not choose my womanly entrance at all, and I was to prepare my ass to submit to him if he desired it instead. A few girls have lived through the first use only to be destroyed physically by the second, or died when it was chosen as the first.

A series of polished rods were given to me to wear, mostly at night as I slept, to train my body to further and further stretching. The smallest the size of my smallest finger, the largest nearly as big as a drinking horn. I was left to my own devices as it were and was never asked if I'd been making use of them. My fate was my own to control in this one respect.

Those nights I spent dreaming of my Dragon. I would sleep on my belly in my little room at the temple, with my body achingly full as I tried to accustom myself to the foreign object inside myself, wondering if there was any possibility that I could please a dragon by offering such a thing to it. I wondered what color he would be and how his scales would feel on my body. And yes, of course I wondered how much it might hurt to die beneath him. That doesn't mean I was scared or unwilling. Just that I wondered, and, would often become aroused and moist in these musings as I fell asleep, my hips rocking on their own moving the rod held within me.

The equinox morning I spent chilled, and had my last breakfast as a maiden girl. I was 21 and ready for the Rite. The day was grey and cold when the priest took away my clothing to replace it with a lightly belted white robe that was only to be worn for the walk to the Alter. I fought the urge to feel small, to try and hide my body or be modest. I forced my chin up and head high... Inside, my bravery wavered when faced with my village all standing along the street as I was led through town and to the stone alter. Some small part of me resented these people who were once my friends and family. Yes, give me to the dragon. YES. that's fine. Do not attempt to debase me or leer at me as though I were yours to look on. I'm HIS; I do not belong to you people anymore. I had even taken pains to convince one of the attending women to remove all of my body hair during the ritual bath. Not just my legs and arm pits you understand, my sacred petals were as smooth as the day I was born, and as the robe moved in the breeze, anyone looking knew as much.

I remember shivering... the stone was so cold on my back and buttocks that I arched myself away from it, shaking. One priest tried to sooth me as he tied down my wrists and I snarled and snapped at him like an animal. I know now it was because I didn't want anyone but my dragon to touch me that day. They looked at me like I'd gone mad though, and tightened the bindings before stepping away.

I heard wings before I saw my dragon, and I heard the murmurs of fear from my village and kin as they all retreated further from the site. I remembered in years prior how my mother would drag me further away when I would have watched closely. When he came to where I could see him, my heart missed at least 3 beats... A Dragon Lord had come that year. Not a common dragon of their working class. I had only seen his kind once before, most years the dragons that visited our village were the ones shaped like large lizards. A dragon lord is much like a man in many ways, but still a dragon, and of their ruling class.

He moved on two legs, though he had the great dark wings of his kind upon his back, and his flesh was not smooth, but instead looked like scaled and plated armor covering a mostly man-body. He was tall and muscled but in a graceful sort of way, not thick like the blacksmith is muscled, though surely as strong. He landed near me and folded his wings around himself much like a cape, the tip talons locking together over his throat like a clasp.

Mother Night and may the Darkness be merciful I NEEDED him to touch me.

I had never, NEVER desired the touch of a man, I just... didn't. But right through my blood and bone I felt like I would die if this man... creature... Lord... did not find me worth his touch.

I had grown up to know I was lovely to the eye, in his presence I began to doubt that was enough. But no... he was removing the cloth belted over his groin, revealing that part I'd ever been close enough to see before. Longer than I thought, and thicker, covered in tiny scales. There were the spikes I had been told were what had torn apart so many girls before me, but they did not seem as sharp as I had thought. They would hurt, surely, But unless he MEANT me to die under him I didn't think the spikes alone seemed that terrifying. The overlapping ridges of cartilage seemed a bigger concern, as I was thinking how they would pull at my tight insides as he withdrew. . (I must confess that even as I tell you this tale I grow wet in want of those spikes and ridges pulling on my delicate places.)

Somehow the idea of that... of his cock moving inside me, pulling hard on my body... That made a whole new feeling thrill through me, and suddenly I was warmer, most especially my sex which was aching. I'd known wetness and want before... But that was raw NEED that only one thing could even begin to slake.

I shivered and writhed and I met my Lords bright eyes with my own green gaze... Not intimated, not caring that I may look like my mother's cat when she's in heat and demanding a tom's attention... just needing HIM.

He moved and I panicked... Unreasoning, I had thought he had decided I wasn't worth his time. That he had looked right to my soul through my eyes and seen nothing he wanted. It was a sound of heart pain and fear I made but not fear that other girls had held. I feared I'd stop breathing, right now, if he didn't choose to take me. With all the strength I had I jerked my legs and snapped one of the thin ropes on my ankles. The shocked tight binding hurt and I couldn't care less, I did it again. Leaving my wrists bound properly but with my legs freed I could plant my feet, lift my hips and part my legs in lewd display... offering myself and showing him my wet NEED to be filled by him. Displaying my body's reaction to my Lord.

He smiled - and that was the sunlight in my dark world. It wasn't a cruel smile or a mocking one, it was simple and pleased and he settled himself between my thighs, the ridged tip of him just touching my opening. I wasn't supposed to speak. I knew that. But oh how I wanted to beg him. Innocently. That's how. I bucked softly, offering my body without the pleading words I wanted to give.

He settled lower against me and pressed in just a bit... I shoved my body up to meet him - gasping as he worked with me and seated himself fully and deeply inside me. Filling every bit of that sacred channel to my secret places. There was pain... It was nothing. The pleasure that shuddered through me as I was opened to my lord was more than I knew how to handle, my mind hazed and I lost myself. I could not stay silent. I couldn't. I had to beg him.

"Fuck me my Lord Dragon. Use me how you will. I don't care what happens to me, just fuck me!"

My last word "please" died in a hiss as he obliged. Gentler than I had ever seen when a dragon chose to take a girl, he stroked into my body, my intense arousal coating him well. His pace and both our pleasure increased. The plated parts of him did pull hard at me when he pulled back and each time he did I arched my body, sure that he was tearing part of my insides out when he withdrew, but each thrust back into my body made me need more. Another stroke, another.

I cried... I couldn't help it and I hated that I did it. Do the brave cry? But it hurt. Oh how it SHOULD hurt to love a dragon with your body, and even through my tears I encouraged him with my hips. I would have died screaming like the others before I would consider asking him to stop... or even to slow, for his pace grew until he was pounding his fearsome organ into me again and again. His wings were unfurled and balancing him as he used the might of his whole body to drive into me.

It was when the first hot drops of his seed began to slick my insides I started to shake, pleasured in my pain. The feeling rolled through me like I was elf struck as he poured himself into me with a roar tearing from his throat. We both lay coupled, shaking, for many long moments and he reached to unbind me. My voice thanked him hazily, told my lord in soft disjointed words of my gratitude for his taking me. I was only slightly mortified that I could feel his seed POURING out of me in a gush as he withdrew from me. All that mattered was that he HAD filled me with his seed.

He guided my body over onto my belly and I knew immediately what else he wanted of me. My chance to be brave again. He wanted ME. My aching body was filled with the seed of a Dragon Lord and he would allow me to give him more. I covered the thread of fear at the new pain to come and moaned instead, thinking of the pleasure of him against me...

I turned my head to rest my cheek against the cold stone, I lifted my hips and reached back to part my buttocks for him, my breasts brushing the cold rock under me and my nipples hard and aching with the rough contact.

All I could think of was keeping myself in that pose, offering what I knew he craved to take.

I felt him against me and his length rub against my still dripping sex, coating himself as well as he might in our mingled fluids. He placed himself at my tight opening and paused. Letting me be the one to ease back against him and ...oh it hurt. Mother night and may the darkness be merciful, it hurt... The broken virginity I'd just given my lord was nothing compared to the stretching of this deepest place I thought I had prepared. My body forming around him so my soft inner walls reformed into a mold of the organ that bore down into me. But through the pain was the tiny moan of pleasure I heard from my lord, and then the thrill of the heat in my sex as my body told me this was bearable. Almost enjoyable even, and that maybe this would feel good for me as well.

He was gentle with me, allowing me to have softer and shallower strokes to become accustomed to his girth and length in me - but I was wanton, I was brave, and I was ready to fight for my Lords pleasure. I pushed my body into him and put my arms out to hold my torso up so that I could buck and thrust against him. His next deep thrust owned me and I screamed in pain and pleasure. I would show him with my body I was his, and nothing mattered to me but these moments I could share with him.( I would have died a happy woman in those moments if I had to from the gush of his cum.)

I felt him swell inside me... the thicker knob at the base of his cock buried inside me and making the passage too tight. He gripped my hips fast in his hands, talons digging into my ass and thighs. Held steady and unable to escape - had it occurred to me to try -as the swollen knot of his organ locked us together this time. He could not have pulled from me now had he wanted to. And I shuddered to think of how much of his thick hot fluid was filling me. The rushing heat from his tense body did not seem to end and I wondered if I would burst with it before the end. When he pushed me down to the stone we both lay still. I was no longer cold. Inside and out his body's fire warmed me.

I ached. Both my openenings ached, and my insides ached with fullness. The warmth of completion relaxed me though, and I let my Lord guide me, rocking my hips gently until every drop of his pleasure was milked from his body. Slowly the tightness eased and when he withdraw the backs of my thighs were twice as coated as my sex and inner thighs from the rich spill of his fluids from my body.

I felt so alive... like I'd woken from the dream that was my prior life and was really LIVING for the first time. I wasn't even aware if my village still watched us or had left. I couldn't have cared less. The world to me was the Dragon Lord. I know we left. We flew, my body in his arms, but I couldn't have told you if we flew a minute or a day, only that I was still with him, still alive, and he had accepted my body for his sacrifice. I had been brave. I was the lover of a dragon lord, not a meal or a mutilated corpse of failed flesh

I became aware that he had brought me to a warm spring, and seated me on a natural stone shelf in the pool. He parted my thighs and indicated he wanted me to sit in this vulgar fashion, displayed for his enjoyment, my breasts floating in the soothing water as I felt my body expel his seed from every place I'd been filled. It thrilled me though to know he wished to continue looking at me as a sexual creature. It made me feel desired. I had so much desire for him that the idea of it being reciprocated meant more than every admiring look I'd ever gotten from human men in my life all rolled together. That look even managed to make me not feel embarrassed at what my body was putting into the spring. Somehow, I knew it was ok and that I was not hurting anything by obeying his orders in this way.

as I felt truly empty once again, I found myself needing to be close... hoping he did not mind, I knelt in the water... Loving how the heat soothed my aching body, and I went to him... reached to touch him gently, first my hands down the tops of his thighs, meaning to caress and just show kind touch, but unable to stop from reaching for his cock and to carefully stroke it, and clean it of both our fluids. My reward was when he leaned back and moaned. It was all the encouragement I needed.

I couldn't resist trying to taste him. I began with a hesitant kiss on his upper thigh, gauging if this was acceptable. When I felt his body language showed no objection I took a breath and ducked under water, to try and suckle him. I wanted only to pleasure him. Planning to go until I HAD to breathe, then gasp some air and try again, but the moment when I ached for air did not come. My lips and mouth made him hard again and I worked him into my throat...

I didn't understand when it was happening, the softening of the aches of my body. I knew only the warmth of the spring and of my spirit as I served my Lord. No part of me was not his for the taking... he could have anything of me, everything of me... all of me to command. I wasn't a sacrifice, my old life was. And as his pleasure poured into me a third time, now into my eager throat, the magic of Darkness that rules such these beings changed me. Rewarded me for my bravery and sexual abandon with my Lord, and offered me all over again to my Master for choosing to give me the chance to be worth him. I became of the Night... of The Darkness.

My petal soft skin is pebbled with little scales in sheen of blue, much like my lords but for the color. My trimmed finger nails are now talons like his. My legs and thighs have grown with length and muscle, My nipples are hidden behind armor plates, which I know now from living in this body move when I'm aroused and show my Lord I need his attention. My sex is no longer as soft around my opening, I have ridged areas about my sex, though inside I'm as soft, slick, and tight as I ever were as a human. My face - no longer pretty as a human woman's. Now with the elongated muzzle and ridged cheekbones... as a dragon I feel I'm stunning. My Lord has never said otherwise.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • The DragonLord's Girl

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 85 milliseconds