• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Good Girl Ch. 02

Good Girl Ch. 02

We lay still for some time like that. It was nice being so close to him, to feel his warm skin against me and his breath on my back. I loved my brother. I knew then that I always had, at some level, known that he was the one I wanted. But wait.

A panic ran over me. What the fuck just happened? I could feel his softening cock in my ass and my ass was literally full of his cum. What did we just do?

"Are you ok?" Peter asked in my ear. He was so sensitive, I am sure he felt me tensing up.

"Um...yeah of course," I lied. I began to wiggle out from under him. "I need to get cleaned up and into bed." I got up and quickly grabbed my clothes. "4:30 is gonna hit us quick."

Peter sat up. He still had his shirt on, and his pants were around his ankles. He looked at me with a bit of a frown. "Andrea, are you ok? I mean with what just happened?"

I glanced at him as I slid my pants on. My heart pounded from panic, but I am not gonna lie, he still looked so beautiful to me. If I wasn't totally freaking out I would have, climbed on him and sucked his softening cock--I didn't care that it was just up my ass. "Yeah, I am fine," I managed to say. "I just, it is late and..."

"Stop," he said firmly. "Look, you are my sister. You are the closest one to me in the world. I know the, what just happened I mean, is so unexpected. I can't believe what just happened, I am reeling. I just need to know that you are ok."

I looked away from him. "Peter," I started. What do I say? "I am fine, I mean, I can't believe we just did that. I mean, you are my brother and we just had anal sex."

He smiled at me. "Yes we did."

I frowned at him. What were we doing? "I am sorry I just need to think about this. I mean, I am fine, but I need to think about this."

I walked out of his room before he could reply. My stomach was in knots and I felt tears building up around my eyes. I fell into my bed and lay still. Did that just happen? I could feel his cum in my ass, some of it leaking out. Fuck. It did. What do I do now? I went into the bathroom and did my best to clean up. I sat on the toilet for a long time. Peter knocked several times, but I just told him that I needed time. A cold feeling ran over me. My mind raced back and forth, trying to wrap around the fact that I had just had sex with my brother.

I slipped out of the bathroom as quietly as I could and went back to my bed. I grabbed my phone and sent a text to Tom: Hi honey. I miss you.

I felt like a fraud sending it.

My phone beeped. "Miss you too. I hope you have a good trip."

I sighed and wrote back: I really liked what we did today. Can't wait to feel you inside me.

He wrote back: Me too. You give great head.

See and that was the problem. Texting Tom and even talking to Tom was like trying to squeeze water out of a rock. I tossed my phone to the floor and sighed. The truth was that this was one of those moment when I had to be real. What was I feeling? Why was I texting this boy that seemed to have no interest in me? More importantly, why do I always run back to Peter? I mean I loved him. He was my closest friend. But, is he my lover? Or is that what you would call what we did?

My mind ran in circles and somewhere between cringing that I was going to end up on some talk show and missing Peter's touch I fell asleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Andrea," Peter's voice was very soft but firm.

I opened my eyes to see him sitting beside me on the bed. It was good to see him.

"It's time to get up, I don't think you set your alarm."

I glanced at my clock. 4:40. "Shit!" I blurted and sat up. "Is dad pissed?"

"No, but we need to get moving fast."

The morning (if you can call pre 6 am morning) was a blur of teeth brushing, piling in the old family car and driving to the airport. I felt a tension with Peter in the backseat, through the airport terminal, the waiting area and on the plane. I acted tired, but the truth was that I was confused. I felt like I was in middle school again, with a crush on a boy and all the craziness that comes with that. But did I have a crush on him? Or was I just scared of him now? No matter what, everything had changed. Once your brother puts his dick in your ass and cums, there is no going back to the way things were.

I decided to take a different tactic and traded seats with my mom on the plane. She looked adorable in her floral blouse, big sunglasses and tan, toned arms. My mom was a marvel and I hoped to look half as good as she does when I get her age.

I plopped down next to my dad and put my head on his shoulder. My dad and I were close when I was young, but things changed when I hit high school. I guess he always felt a little lame and distant now. Or maybe that wasn't fair. But he always spoiled me rotten, which i loved of course and he was great for just having random talks. That is what I needed right now. Randomness.

He was a handsome man, nice smile and very warm eyes. They were always inviting and I knew he only ever said a third of what he was thinking.

"I am so glad you and Peter can come on this trip," he said as I leaned on him. "Just wait till you see all the stuff your mom and I have done to the house in Hawaii."

"Well dad, I am glad we can all go to. It is so good to be together," I muttered sarcastically. Ok, yeah, I can be a bitch.

"Oh, stop," he laughed. "It will be fun. Besides you can just lay around in your little bikini and not worry about anything."

"Oh so now you are ok with me in a bikini?" I smirked.

"Of course, you are all grown up now. You can do whatever you want. I will love you no matter what." He put his arm around me. "You are a pretty girl and you should feel pretty."

I smiled. I glanced across the aisle at Peter. My mom was telling him some story about the car wash or something. He glanced at me and winked. I looked away and rolled my eyes. My heart skipped a bit. Why did he look so hot to me right now? Did I always feel like this? I thought about climbing over my dad, then my mom. Straddling Peter, undoing his pants and guiding his perfect cock into me. Then just riding him and gripping his cock with my pussy. His hands would grip my ass and hold me as I fucked...

"What are you thinking about?" My dad asked suddenly.

I looked up at him. "What? Nothing. Hawaii I guess. Why?"

He looked at me suspiciously. "You just seem flushed. Are you ok?"

"I am fine," I looked away from him and out the window.

He placed his warm hand on my leg for a second. "Well we are going to have a great time in Hawaii. I miss our father daughter time." He squeezed my knee softly for a second.

It felt nice. Dad was great.

I kept thinking about fucking Peter on the plane. Pretty much constantly. I thought about riding his cock until he came in me. I thought about how he took me last night. How he just pulled my thong down and fucked me in the ass. I thought of the stories he told about Karen and the videos that I had seen. There was something in there I wanted. The want was in the pit of my stomach and it made my pussy wet and my hands shake. I wanted him to take control.

What was I thinking? I shook my head and kept looking out the window. I mean. Am I ok with this? I have been thinking filthy thoughts about him for the last 3 hours. Did I really want to drink my brother's cum? That sounded so good to me. Just to have him jerk off on my face. Wait what? My heart was pounding. Fuck. Who was I kidding? I wanted this. I really did. I looked at Peter and he was already looking at me. I smiled at him. He smiled back. This was not going to be an easy flight. Still had two more hours.

My dad put his book down and looked at me. "So how are things with Tom?"

I frowned. "I don't think it is gonna work out. You know I just don't think I am into high school guys anymore."

My dad smiled. "Yeah, honestly I never really liked that kid so i can't say I am too disappointed. You are too mature, you need someone a bit older and wiser."

"I know daddy," I said sweetly. "Someone just like you." I kissed him softly on the cheek.

He looked at me. "That's exactly what I mean." He touched my thigh again, "I want my little girl to get exactly what she needs." I looked at him again. He was a handsome man. I bet he was a great lover, actually I knew he was because my mom told me. On New Year's eve they both had too much to drink and I could hear them fucking in the bathroom at our house. I remember my mom telling me the next morning while she was hung over that she was going to have to stay seated most of the day. I guess my dad fucked her so hard she couldn't walk. Yeah that was pretty awesome. Like I said, my mom was hot, so my dad had to be good in the sack if he was going to keep a woman like that satisfied. I thought about a time when I was really young and I saw my mom blowing my dad while we were on a road trip. That was the first time I ever saw a dick or anything for that matter. I remember my mom sucking him off then sitting up and looking at me with cum on her chin. She rubbed it off with her finger, licked her finger then winked at me.

I stood up and slipped by my dad. He leaned back for me, and I felt like he was looking at my ass. Or maybe I was imagining it. Whatever, I was going to the bathroom to rub one or two out thinking about my brother so who was I to judge.

I made my way to the bathroom and as I was about to go in Peter said my name behind.

I turned and looked at him walking up the aisle.

"Quick," he gestured to the bathroom door.

I glanced around and no one was really paying attention. I slipped into the bathroom and he was right behind me. Now the room was tiny and we were barely able to stand in there together.

"I wanted to be sure you were ok," he muttered.

I slid my hand down on the bulge in his pants and squeezed a bit.

"Yeah, I think I am," I said looking in his eyes.

"I saw you flirting with dad," he whispered as he put his arms around me.

"Were you jealous?" I asked as I worked the button on his pants.

"No, I kept picturing your mouth around my cock," he said.

"You mean like this?"

I dropped to my knees and pushed him back to make room. I took his dick in my mouth and groaned. Seriously it tasted like...home. It was already hard and I sucked it furiously.

"Yes Andrea," he whispered. He put his hands on my head and started to thrust. At first I tried to guide him with my hands, but I couldn't. I let them hang onto his ass as he thrusted into my mouth. "Your mouth is perfect. Do you know how long I have wanted to fuck your mouth?"

I moaned at his words and kept sucking. It tasted and felt so good.

"All those times you saw me jerk off, I wanted to just shoot it in your mouth, or I wanted to climb on your bed and ram my cock down your throat."

He thrusted faster and faster. He gripped my hair tightly. "You shouldn't be blowing Tom," he muttered. "You should be sucking and choking on your brother's cock. Just like this."

He forced my head forward and his dick went into my throat. I gagged on it but he held me there so tightly. I knew how to suck cock, but this was more. This was new. He was fucking my throat and I loved it.

He pulled it back, looked down at my watery eyes then rammed it in again. "Everyday, Andrea, you should be sucking me dick. Every time I was with Karen, I wanted it to be you. Oh shit I am going to cum."

Then he started cumming and all I could do was swallow. I gulped and gulped. That is when I realized for the first time how much I loved his cum. Something was always missing in every other guy I sucked and all the loads I swallowed, this is what I had been wanting. I wanted every drop.

When he was done, he pulled out of my mouth and took a deep breath. He looked at me sweetly, but with a worried look in his eyes. "I am sorry Andrea, if that was too much or rough or whatever. You just make me crazy."

I licked my lips and slid up against him, helping him get his pants back up. "No Peter, please don't apologize. I want you to take me. I really want you to let go with me. I want to let go with you."

He smiled at me, hugged me. "I can't wait to get to the hotel."

I smiled. Maybe this trip wasn't going to be so bad after all.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Good Girl Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 1031 milliseconds