• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Wild Katie Rides 'em Bareback Black

Wild Katie Rides 'em Bareback Black

At first I thought he was raping her. They were between me and my gun in the nightstand. I froze just outside the bedroom door. I wasn't supposed to be there, neither was my wife Katie. And, he sure as hell wasn't supposed to there fucking her like that.

I had forgotten some papers that I needed for a client meeting that afternoon. She was supposed to be at work. It was lunch time. She sometimes came home for lunch, me never. Did she walk in on a burglary? Did he stalk her and follow her home?

Her attacker had made her take off her clothes. He was naked, too. A giant of black man had his hands holding her hips so her pussy was all the way back on his cock. Either Katie's juices or his cum was leaking down from her cunt onto our bed. She was on her knees on the edge of our bed while he stood as he fucked her from behind. He was short stroking her and grunting. My wife was grunting and groaning right along with him She must be cooperating so she wouldn't get hurt.

They were both covered in sweat as if they had been at it for some time. He must be good. She seemed to be enjoying it as much or more that her rapist. The man was probably at least six foot six inches tall and well muscled. If I jumped him he'd break me in half. Katie seemed to be handling it well and he didn't seem to be trying to hurt her.

My mind went to knives in the kitchen and the softball bat in the basement. Unless I could sneak up on them, he'd have several feet before I could get to him, he could take my weapon away from me. I could be butchered with my own knife or beaten to death with the bat.

I continued to peek in at the action. He would cum in her soon. Katie was on the pill so he wouldn't get her pregnant. It didn't look like he was hurting her any. Quite to the opposite. It would be hard to believe she wasn't liking his black cock shoved up in her.

My wife was amazing, very attractive, petite, around 5-3, 100 pounds, perky 34C chest and typical Mormon long blonde hair and blue eyes. She was very fit and had the flattest stomach and firmest ass of anyone I had ever been with or even seen for that matter. She was for lack of a better word, perfection to me. I'd been with two other girls in the past. Katie claimed to be a virgin, but her pussy was large for a petite woman, almost floppy. Something my dick liked. Sometimes tight is too tight even with my mostly average six inch cock.

Things were heating up more. He was definitely going to blow his load in Katie soon and she was going to cum right along with him if not sooner. My Katie was getting fucked. So what? She wouldn't want me to call the police. My interference might get us both killed. I'd watch until the end and then hide in the house. Then I remember my car in the driveway. Katie would know I knew she'd been raped, but enjoyed it. If he saw my car it might be even worse. Then I noticed that I had the hardon of all hardons.

I readjusted my dick and watched another minute or so. Then I went to the spare room where my much needed papers lay on the printer. I put them in a folder and moved towards the front door. That's when my wife's voice caught my attention.

"Oh God, Baby. You're going to make me cum again."

The noises were an indication that was true. Wait a minute! What did she mean by again?? And, why did she call him Baby?? I had to have another look. Katie was a mess, flopping around on the bed while the black guy held her ass back on his cock. His stokes were short so his cum would bury in her womb. His pace had picked up. Katie was almost screaming.

"Fuck me. I want to feel your cum flood my married cunt."

The black man seemed to be able to hold his load, making my Katie squirm back on his cock so she could cum again and again. There was no doubt he owned her cunt. The juices seeping from her pussy must have been from an earlier load and her own cum from multiple orgasms. I could see just enough of his shaft to determine that it looked like a beer can fucking her. It was that thick.

"You should have ran off with me when you father told you to get a white husband and settle down. Do you wish we had ran off together, Katie?"

"Yes, we could be fucking like this every day ... lots of times every day."

"Katie, you were slipping off to fuck me while you dated him and while you were engaged. I told you that a little white cock wouldn't do you any good. Remember? I said you can't go back after getting fucked black. Say it, Katie"

"I fucked black. I can't go back. Fuck me full of your seed."

"When you wanted fucked the morning of your wedding you wanted my cum in you when you took your vows with him."

"That's true. I had to have your cum in me. I wanted your black cock one more time."

"But that wasn't enough, was it Katie?"

"No, I had to have black cock in me. Black sperm in my pussy."

"How long did you make it as a faithful white wife, Katie? Two weeks? It wasn't over two weeks, was it Katie?"

"No, it drove me crazy with my husband's cock the only one I could have. I needed you to fuck me."

"Katie, how many times in the last two months?"

"I don't know. Twenty ... thirty?"

"You can't live without it, can you, Katie? ... "Katie??"

"No, I can't live without it. I need you to fuck me."

"Stop the birth control. I'll knock you up with my baby. Don't fuck him until you are sure you are pregnant with my black baby growing inside you."

"I stopped my pills last month. You are probably fucking your baby into me right now. I won't let my husband fuck me ever again."

"Then you'll tell him and run away with me!"

"I promise. I'll leave him to have your black baby. Black babies, lots of black babies. I promise."

I became a Mormon to marry Katie. Her father insisted that she have a wedding in the Mormon Temple. I had to do schooling and be baptized Mormon to be allowed in the Temple to marry her. My parents and brother flew out from Pennsylvania and weren't allow in to see the wedding because they didn't have a Temple Card. Instead they got to be at the reception afterwards. Having a Temple Card means you give 10% of everything you earn, do things for free for the church, and keep your mouth shut. Welcome to the cult! And, now here I was not even three months later watching my bride promising her cunt and womb to black cock.

My bride was deliriously fucking this huge black dude in our marriage bed.

He filled my little Katie with his cum. She looked like she was having a meltdown she was cumming so hard. After holding his black cock in her for emphasis he pushed her onto her back on the bed. Her over-fucked cunt lay open, sperm gushing from her slit. She kept her legs far apart. That's when I noticed his cock. It had to be a foot long. How did it fit in my little wife? No wonder I thought her cunt was large. A mare shouldn't have to be fucked with this thing and my little Katie loved it. She was almost daring him to fuck her again. He moved forward and went in to the hilt and Katie began fucking hard against him.

Katie didn't even notice me standing open mouthed in the doorway. My voice wouldn't come from my throat. She didn't hear the papers in my hand fall to the floor. I don't remember going to the basement to get the softball bat. I felt rage and betrayal as I came back up the stairs. I didn't need to worry about sneaking up on them. Had Katie looked my way she probably still would not have seen me. He was fucking my wife hard in our bed. Not long strokes. Evidentially she wanted as much cock in her as she could get, not wanting to give up a couple of inches long enough for him to pull out and slam his cock back into her again.

My first swing had to count so he couldn't come back at me and take the bat away or land a punch with his fist. I didn't want to kill them or I would have gone for the knives in the kitchen. Katie moaned that she was cumming. Her hands were on his ass trying to pull him deeper into her cunt. I started my swing to hit him low in the back when my focus went to the wedding rings on Katie's hand. The blow landed there. The next scream was from pain, not pleasure. The one after landed across his shoulders. As he turned I took out his collarbone. Then a knee to take him off his feet.

Katie's hand was mangled. They had to cut the rings from her finger at the hospital. With the other hand she went to the nightstand to get my gun. It wasn't fear in her eyes as she aimed it at me, but hatred and concern for her black lover. The bat swung down making contact with her arm. I heard the bone snap right before the gun went off. Her aim was deflected downward as the gun slipped from her hand. The bullet hit her fuck buddy in the ass and destroyed his hip.

The sound of the gunshot made everything seem ever so quiet before he screamed from the pain. He looked at me like he thought I had shot him and would finish him off. Katie started screaming at me and tried to attack me with neither hand or arm any longer working properly. I looked at the mouth I used to long to kiss and smashed it with my fist to shut her up.

She lay whimpering, begging me to call 911 for them. I tossed her cell phone to her and told her to call them herself and laughed. One arm had bone through the skin and her hand with her rings was badly mangled and distorted.

"You son-of-a-bitch. How am I supposed to fucking dial a phone?"

Ah, yes. That was the girl I married. I put it on speaker phone, dialed and tossed it at her lap. I listened to her sobbing as she begged the 911 operator for ambulances. I went out front, sat back against my car and waited for the police.

The ride to the station was nice. I got a lot of admiring looks from other cops in booking ... a couple of thumbs up. I was assigned a woman lawyer and told my story. My wife didn't want to go to court. Her father couldn't allow it. That's how it is in the church. My soon to be ex-father-in-law knew someone that knew someone that knew the Mormon Judge. As bad as her father wanted me in jail for life he didn't want the papers to print that his daughter got beaten for fucking blacks.

My lawyer said they offered a plea bargain of assault with a deadly weapon with intent to kill and I'd go to jail for six years. I walked out of jail three days later after getting probation for domestic disturbance. My lawyer told them that with even just one man on the jury they wouldn't get a conviction. I loved that lawyer. I even fucked her a few times. Talk about your Pro bono.

Katie tried to contact me after that. She got real aggressive. Don't mess with someone that's fucking his lawyer. We got a restraining order against her, one thousand feet away, and all that.

Then her boyfriend got out of the hospital. Katie's words were, "He's going to fucking kill you."

"Is he going to run me over with his wheelchair? You're the one that shot him in the ass. Maybe he will come after you instead."

"He's got friends. They'll hunt you down."

"How's the family planning coming along? Any babies yet? Maybe rather than hunting me down his friends can crawl between you legs and help you out with the black breeding dream of yours." I snarled at her.

I wasn't too proud to run. It was good to be back in Pennsylvania. Not my hometown. Katie knew where I'd be. I've got my lawyer with me. Back to tight pussy again. She left her husband to follow me. I'm not going to do the marriage thing again. Not with another Mormon. She understands. The thing with Mormon Chicks is that one cock usually isn't enough. The wild west in Mormon girls seems make them want to fuck strangers. I won't make a fuss unless she gets her cunt black wrecked like Katie. Word from back in Utah is Katie still can't get enough.

*****************************

Copyright 2015. No reuse with out written permission of the writer.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Wild Katie Rides 'em Bareback Black

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds