• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Date Night

Date Night

For some reason David and Jo hadn't done date night in a long time. Tonight was different though, they needed time to themselves and decided to drop the kids off at Jo's sisters place.

When Jo got home from dropping the kids off David was having a shower. Jo's make up bag was in the bathroom so she opened the door and slipped in. David was washing his hair, Jo watched as shampoo, along with water, ran down David's toned body. She bit her lip as she looked, and marvelled, at his long thick cock. She was dying to reach out and take it in her hand, but there was time for that later. She slipped back out of the bathroom and began getting ready.

7pm arrived and they called a taxi. They were heading out for dinner and then to a nearby pub to have a few drinks, and reconnect again since the kids have taken up so much of their time.

It was close to midnight by the time they got back home. They had had a few drinks but neither of them were too drunk that they wouldn't remember the next morning. David opened the door and let Jo go in first. She was 36, 5'4 and of average build. Having kids had put weight on her, but in a good way, curves in all the right places. She was a 34D, and long dark hair. She wore a black dress that hugged her curves. David had spent most of the night mentally undressing her, which had resulted in him having a hard on for most of the evening. As Jo entered she turned to David and smiled. He closed the door behind him and walked over to his wife. He put his hand round her back and pulled her close, softly he opened his lips and placed them on hers. They kissed for what seemed an eternity. David's hand wandered lower and he grabbed her ass, no underwear. Jo pulled back and smiled. "Let's go upstairs" she said.

David needed no further instructions and took his wife by the hand, he led her up to the bedroom and they kissed more. There was more passion in this kiss, it was harder, faster, tongues were running over each other. They edged towards the bed as they kissed and Jo sat at the edge. She was eye level with David's crotch. She looked up, he looked younger than 38, he was 6'1 and all man. He worked out, his arms were large, his body was smooth and toned, his cock, oh his cock, it stood at 8" when hard, she knew because she measured. She undid his belt, unbuttoned his trousers, slid the zip down and watched them fall to the floor. She couldn't hide the smile as she looked at his cock, looking like it was going to burst out of his tight boxers. She edged them down and it sprung out. She spat on it and began to jerk it. David let out a loud moan, he loved when she spat on his cock and wanked it. She brought it closer to her face and licked the head. She took the head in her mouth and gently sucked on it.

David was moaning louder, he put his hands on Jo's head as she took more and more of his cock in her mouth. He felt her nose press against his ripped torso. He marvelled at how she could swallow 8" of hard cock without struggling. She pulled back out and David stood her up. He kissed her passionately and put his fingers under the shoulder straps of her dress. He edged them over her shoulders and the dress slipped down to the floor. Still kissing her he undid her strapless bra and dropped it to the floor. There she stood in all her glory. He pushed her playfully onto the bed, took off his shirt and got between her legs. He kissed up her thighs 'til he got to her pussy. He kissed it. He loved the feeling of kissing her smooth, shaved pussy. He slid his tongue between the lips and softly began flicking. He made his way to her clit and began rolling his tongue over it. She was moaning loudly at this point, finding it hard to keep quiet. David slid a finger in her wet pussy as he was still licking and sucking her clit. Then another finger.

"Aw fuck David, right there" Jo moaned. He slid his fingers in and out faster as he flicked her clit with his tongue faster. She was going to cum, her moaning was getting louder, her hands on his head, pushing it deeper to her pussy as he ate her out. "Fuuucckkkkk" she screamed as she came. David slowed his tongue down as she was climaxing.

He pulled back and got to his knees. He leaned over, kissed Jo and grabbed her head. He guided it back to his throbbing hard cock and she began sucking again. She sucked it harder, with more determination this time. She wasn't deepthroating it but David didn't care. He just loved his cock being sucked. Eventually he pulled her head away from it, she knew he was about to fuck her, and hard. Before lying down she spat on his cock one more time. David wiped it over the head, making it wet and slid it into her pussy. He was on top and they began kissing as David slowly started thrusting. He lifted his head, grabbed her by the wrists and pinned them down. He started fucking her harder. He was moaning loudly, they both were. He watched as her tits were bouncing back and forward, he could feel his balls slapping off her with each thrust. He pulled out and turned her round, she was on her hands and knees as david went behind her. He slid his cock back into her pussy and fucked her hard.

"Aw yeah, is this how you like fucking me babe?" She asked.

"Yeah coz I know this is how you like it," he replied. He slowly used his thumb to circle her asshole.

"Mmm, you gonna put that hard dick of yours in my ass, or are you just teasing?"

David pulled his cock out and Jo leaned forward, her body on the bed and ass in the air. David spat on her asshole and then on his cock. Both being nice and wet he gently eased the head in. Jo grabbed a pillow and muffled her scream. She liked anal, but taking 8" in her ass was hard at first. He slid in and out, gradually sliding more of his shaft in. He began thrusting harder, by this point he could feel he was going to cum. He started fucking her harder, moaning louder. "Aww babe I am gonna cum" he moaned. Jo was never keen on him cumming in her ass but the alcohol had lowered her inhibitions. She just moaned in pleasure as he got nearer. He was ball deep in her ass by the time he hit the point of no return.

"Awww..fuck...mmmm...fu...mmmmm" His cock exploded in her ass. Thick cum pulsing out of its head. They stayed in that position for a minute then David pulled out. He fell onto the bed beside his wife, her face still buried in the pillow. She turned and they exchanged satisfied smiles.

Jo got up and went to the bathroom to clean up. 2 minutes later she came back to bed, they shared a passionate kiss.

"Happy date night" She said.

"Happy date night babe".

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Date Night

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 132 milliseconds