• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Christina Hendricks is My Step-Mom

Christina Hendricks is My Step-Mom

123

Disclaimer: I do not intend for anyone to mistake this as being true and real. It is a fictional story involving fake versions of celebrities all over the age of 18.

*****

My father really knew how to piss me off. He had to be an expert otherwise he would never have decided to pick my sixteenth birthday to announce he was getting married to long-time girlfriend and star of Mad Men; Christina Hendricks. I know what you're probably thinking, wouldn't it be every guy's fantasy to have the voluptuous Christina Hendricks living under the same roof? Not for me, no for me she was an unwelcome presence in my late teens, just another authority figure to throw a wrench into the already established dynamics set up between me and my Dad.

Yes, my Dad really knew how to piss me off. Even though after two years I'd gotten used to and even learned to enjoy having Christina around, my father still needed to find new ways to annoy me. Which he did in spectacular fashion when he agreed to go on a business trip over the weekend of my birthday, missing my birthday on the Friday and my party on the Saturday.

'I know it's disappointing, but there is really just no way around it,' my father said, as he dragged his suitcase to the front door, getting ready to say his goodbyes before leaving for the weekend.

'But it's my birthday,' I said somewhat sadly. 'Who am I supposed to go to lunch with? Who's going to take me to the movies?' I said, listing the traditions my father and I had partaken in every birthday since I could remember.

'Christina can take you to all those things... it's about time you started making traditions with her as well,' he said, opening the door and stepping out. 'Anyway, son I have to go, have a good birthday will you?' He said, giving me a quick hug before turning and walking out to the taxi that awaited him.

I just stared in shock. 'Yeah... thanks,' I said, closing the door behind him and heading right upstairs to my bedroom.

I immediately turned on the computer, wanting to numb my pain by watching some serious pornography. I didn't get much time to myself however, as I was very quickly interrupted by a knock on my door.

'I'm busy!' I said, looking from the hard-core gangbang playing on my computer to my door, hoping Christina would just go away.

'Justin we need to talk,' Christina said, seriously.

'One second,' I said minimising the big titted red head who was getting fucked from all angles and quickly pulling my pants up.

'What's up?' I said, pulling the door open and staring down the gorgeous, full figured redhead who stood beyond it.

'I wanted to talk to you about tomorrow,' Christina said, stepping past me and into my room, sitting on my bed as I sat back down at my desk.

'What's to talk about?' I said glumly, avoiding eye contact with her. 'I guess I'll just hang out here.'

'Well... I know you and your father go to lunch every year,' Christina said, smiling at me. 'You know I can get us into the kinds of restaurants your father just can't,' she offered.

I considered her for a moment. On the one hand, it felt weird to be including Christina in on my father and I's tradition but on the other hand, I could see she was genuinely reaching out and... well I didn't exactly want to spend my birthday alone.

'Where did you have in mind?' I asked, despite myself.

'That depends, what kind of food do you want?' Christina said, clearly happy that I'd decided to take her up on her offer.

'Italian?' I suggested.

'Done,' Christina said, reaching for her phone and sending a message to someone. 'And so about this movie.'

'Movie?" I questioned.

'I know you and your father go a movie every year so, what do you want to watch?' Christina asked.

'I don't really know what's out,' I admitted.

'Let's just look it up,' Christina said, getting up from my bed and moving over to my computer.

My eyes were too transfixed on her massive, hanging cleavage for me to realise what was about to happen. 'Wait,' I said, realising too late the mistake I'd made.

Christina stared in shock at the page she'd maximised, a woman, who didn't look too much different than her, now getting covered in cum by about ten different men. 'I...' Christina said, utterly speechless.

'Oh fuck,' I said, staring from her to the seedy scene on my screen.

Christina looked at me wide eyed and then backed away. 'You just uh... tell me what you want to watch and I'll uh... yeah,' Christina said as she backed out of my room completely, closing the door behind her.

'Fuck,' I said, putting my head in my hands.

I'd never been more embarrassed and turned on at the same time in my entire life.

The Next Day

I sat awkwardly as Christina served me breakfast. 'Extra bacon?' She asked.

'Uhh... yeah, thanks,' I said, staring down into my food, unable to face her.

Christina hummed to herself as she cooked up some more bacon, putting it on my place and sitting down across from me. 'Eat up, but not too much, wouldn't want to spoil lunch,' Christina said.

'Oh... you still... cool,' I said, happily surprised that she still wanted to spend time with me after the mishap the night before, but kind of dreading the prolonged awkwardness.

'You think because of last night that I wouldn't take you on your birthday lunch?' Christina asked, an amused smile appearing on her face.

'Well...' I muttered, awkwardly filling my mouth up with food.

'I understand that this sort of thing is pretty normal, men have their urges,' she said, chuckling to herself. 'I suppose...'

'What's that?' I said, looking up.

'Well... it is a little interesting... just the kind of urge you were having,' Christina said, no doubt referencing the adult star's resemblance to her.

'I...' I was panicked now.

'I guess you and your father have a similar taste huh?' Christina joked, as she got up to clear my plate, her heavy tits jiggling in her loose blouse.

'Uhh...' I attempted, surprised at how well she was taking it all.

'It must be hard, I'm closer to your age than to your Dad's... and I can tell your friends find me attractive... I see no reason to tell your father about this little incident,' she said, placing her hands on my shoulders and gripping them slightly.

'Thanks,' I said as she leaned slightly, her cleavage nearly right against the back of my head.

'Now,' she said, standing up straight. 'Our reservation is at one so, I'll meet you down here around twelve?' She suggested.

'Sounds good,' I said, a weak smile appearing on my face.

Lunch

'Wow,' I said, finishing up my expensive meal. 'This really was amazing,' I said, looking across at my gorgeous step-mother who had dolled herself up rather nicely for the occasion. She had so much cleavage showing that a passer-by might think we were on a date.

'I know right,' she said, smiling at me with a satisfied expression.

'Thank you so much,' I said genuinely.

'It's no problem,' she said. 'You know... If you want, I can score you a couple of drinks, they won't question me,' she said, giving me a gratuitous wink.

I looked at her shocked. 'Well... how can I turn down an offer like that,' I whispered.

Christina raised her eyebrow and turned to get the waiters attention. 'You have to order though, you have to pretend like we're on a date or they won't buy it,' Christina whispered as the waiter walked toward us.

'Can I get you anything else?' The waiter asked, looking at Christina apprehensively.

I swallowed nervously. 'Yeah...' I started. 'Two beers please,' I said confidently.

'And what kind would you like sir?' The waiter asked, a suspicious look on his face.

'Oh... I think... whatever you'd recommend,' I said, giving him eye contact.

'Very well,' the waiter said, turning to walk away.

'Oh and...' I started, seeing I had an opportunity. 'Two shots of vodka please.'

'Of course,' the waiter said, turning completely and heading to the bar.

'Naughty boy,' Christina said half-jokingly.

'Can you blame me?' I questioned.

The waiter arrived soon after, our beers and shots in toe. 'Here you are,' he said, placing the drinks down and heading off.

'Thanks,' I said, grabbing a shot glass.

'To us,' I said, raising the glass to Christina's.

She smiled somewhat giddily. 'To us.'

A few drinks later and things were starting to get quite interesting. 'So as you know, you're father was a casting director on the show and we hit it off almost immediately and well here we are... three years later, married,' Christina said.

'I have to admit at first, I didn't really want you around but... I'm really glad you're here for this,' I said, this was only my third time being drunk so, I was getting hit pretty hard.

'That means so much to me, you know, I never wanted a kid, I always wanted you to see me as a friend,' Christina admitted.

'Well I think it's safe to say we're friends now,' I said, taking a sip from my beer.

'So... as a friend, do you have a girlfriend Justin?' Christina asked.

'I wish!' I exclaimed. 'I don't even have any girl friends... this party tomorrow, all dudes,' I said, somewhat sadly.

'You mean at the moment right?' Christina questioned.

'No I mean like ever,' I insisted.

'So you're telling me... Justin are you a virgin?' Christina asked, a surprised look on her face.

I put my head in my hands. 'Yes!'

'There's nothing wrong with that,' Christina said as the waiter gave us a look that suggested we should pay the check and leave. 'Come on, let's go to the car,' Christina said, putting a bunch of cash down on the table.

She took my hand and led me to the parking lot and climbed into the backseat of her car with me. 'Now listen,' Christina said. 'Talk to me, why haven't you had sex before?'

'Just hasn't happened I suppose,' I said, looking down solemnly.

'Is it because you don't know any?' Christina asked. 'I can invite some of my younger friends to your party tomorrow, do you want to meet Alison Brie?'

'Alison Brie?' I perked up.

Christina suddenly looked apologetic. 'Oh, what am I thinking, you don't want your step-mother at your eighteenth birthday party with all your friends.'

'Oh no, if anything you'll make the party a must attend if you come... especially I tell them it's a pool party,' I said.

Christina laughed. 'So it's decided, I'll invite Alison and a few other friends and you bring you're A-game,' she said.

The smile suddenly faded from my face. 'There's no use,' I said, putting my head in her shoulder. 'I don't even know how to talk to girls.'

'Justin...' Christina said quietly. 'Have you ever even kissed a girl?'

I just stayed silent, too embarrassed to answer. Suddenly I felt a strange sensation on my lips, it was Christina, kissing me full on the mouth. 'Whoa...' I exclaimed, as our lips slightly separated.

'Shh!' She said, putting a finger on my lips. 'I'm just being a friend,' she said before kissing me again, this time putting her tongue in my mouth.

We passionately made out for the first time in my entire life. I closed my eyes as we kissed, somehow forgetting all my worries, like the fact that I was kissing my step-mother. Our tongues pressed against each other, soon finding their own rhythm, lightly circling each other as we swapped saliva.

I opened my eyes and our lips parted again. 'You're a natural,' Christina said, a warm smile on her face.

I just kissed her again, wrapping my arms around her and pulling her down on top of me. Her tits pressed against my chest as we made out. She climbed over the top of me, pushing me down and completely dominating me.

'You're like a complete blank slate,' Christina moaned as she kissed down to my chin. 'I could do whatever I wanted to you and it would be the greatest thing you'd ever experienced,' she said, now crawling backwards.

'Do whatever you want,' I insisted, liking the direction that she was headed in.

She unzipped my pants and pulled down my underwear, pulling out my hard cock with her bare hands. 'Holy shit this is fucking huge!' Christina exclaimed, holding what I thought to be a perfectly average sized cock in her hands.

Her eyes were wide with lust. 'I'm sorry... is that bad?' I questioned.

'No this is... I just figured because of your Dad...' she said, practically drooling at the sight of my cock.

'Fuck,' I moaned as she lightly jerked my cock, feeling like I would cum at a moment's notice.

'Bet you never expected your first blowjob to be from me huh?' Christina said as she stroked my cock, lowering her face toward it.

'I'd always hoped,' I said, as she thumbed my head, breathing softly on my cock.

'I bet you have, that porn of yours... you imagine it's me don't you?' Christina teased, licking her lips, barely an inch away from my dick.

'I can't help it,' I said, as she closed her eyes.

'You like to think about your step-mother being fucked from all angles, cocks filling all my holes until eventually I'm covered in cum,' Christina said as her thick juicy lips pressed ever so slightly against my cock head.

I came hard, immediately, shooting as harder than I ever had all over her lips and face. 'Fuck!' I moaned in pure pleasure. 'I'm sorry,' I said immediately after.

'Don't apologise,' Christina said, wiping my cum from her face. 'It's really a compliment,' she said before sucking the semen from her fingers. 'And besides, it's good to get a taste.'

'I can't believe this is happening,' I said as she finished swallowing my seed.

'You'd better believe it because it's only just beginning,' Christina said, backing away and climbing out of the back seat. 'Let's get you home for your real birthday present.'

'That wasn't my present?' I exclaimed as she climbed into the driver's seat.

'Not by a long shot,' Christina said as she started the engine.

She quickly drove the two of us home and made me wait in the living area for her to get my 'present' ready. 'Alright,' I said as she sat me down, before quickly making her way up the stairs. 'I'll be here I guess.'

I sat alone for a few minutes before eventually she called me up the stairs. 'In here,' she said, as I walked past my bedroom door.

I opened it slowly, to find Christina laying seductively on my single bed. 'Happy Birthday baby,' she said seductively as I openly gawked at her form.

She was wearing a black lace bustier that boosted her already insane cleavage on her 32HH tits. Below she was wearing sexy black lace panties and a garter belt with stockings, she was basically my fantasy come alive.

'Well get over her silly,' she said cutely after a full thirty seconds or so of me just staring at her.

'Sorry,' I said shyly, closing the door behind me and walking up to my bed.

She sat up and grabbed my hands, placing them on the tops of her tits. 'How's that?' she asked, smiling sexily at me as I gripped the top halves (or quarters considering the size) of her tits.

'That's... this is amazing,' I said, eyes widening as I felt around her insanely huge tits.

'I'm glad you like them,' Christina said, clearly amused by my inexperience.

'What do I... what do you want me to do now?' I asked awkwardly, lifting her tits slightly and letting them drop as I talked.

'It's your birthday Justin,' Christina said. "You can do whatever you want to me, as many times as you want, for as long as you want, think of me as your step-mommy sex slave,' she said, causing me to instantly have a full erection in my pants.

'Can I put my face in these?' I asked, pointing at her tits.

'Justin I said you can do whatever you want,' Christina said.

I nodded and bent down shoving my face between her tits. I immediately motor-boated them, shaking my head about like a wet dog in her breasts. I poked my tongue out and went completely crazy, this was the first time I'd ever done anything even remotely like this before.

'Holy shit,' I said as I pulled my head out of her tits and looked her in the eyes.

I lunged forward immediately, straddling her like she did me in the car. 'I'm gonna fuck you so hard,' I whispered as I passionately and sloppily kissed all over her face, my hands unable to help but maul her humungous tits.

'How do you wanna fuck me baby?' Christina questioned as I kissed her neck.

'It makes sense to just start with missionary right?' I said awkwardly, unclipping her garter belt from her stockings.

'Whatever you want,' Christina moaned as I pulled down her panties, exposing her shaved pussy.

'Should I... Should I put on a condom?' I questioned as I grabbed my cock and pointed it right at her cunt.

'I'm on the pill and... well I we both know you're clean,' she laughed.

I shoved my cock inside her, placing my hands on each side of her shoulders as I penetrated her. 'Fuck!' I moaned, the soft sensation of a woman's pussy wrapping around my cock for the first time nearly making me cum immediately again.

'That feels good,' Christina moaned as I filled her, pushing my cock completely inside of her.

'Fuck yeah it does,' I said, kissing her on the lips as my cock lingered inside her.

'You have to fuck me now,' Christina moaned. 'Fuck me slowly, try to get your cock in as deep as you can,' she cooed.

I followed her advice, pulling my cock out until it was just the head inside and immediately slamming it back in. 'Ahhh!' She moaned, clearly happy with my performance.

This gave me a boatload of self-confidence so I repeated the processes, repeatedly, fucking her as hard as I could while still trying to keep it slow. 'Yes!' She moaned. 'That's it, now speed it up!'

I pounded her faster now, her bra encased tits jiggling with every entry. 'Like this?' I questioned.

'Fuck yes, just like that!' She moaned, biting her bottom lip.

I kissed her again, making sure not to decrease my speed. 'Fucking drill me!' Christina exclaimed, lifting her legs up and wrapping them around my back.

I fucked her uncontrollably, raising her ass off the bed as I penetrated her. 'Fucking take it!' I spat, closing my eyes as I rammed her, the gruff sound of our bodies slapping together somehow making me even more turned on.

'Ahhh! You're a fucking natural baby!' Christina moaned, clearly shocked at just how well I was picking up on this whole sex thing.

'I'm gonna fucking cum in you so hard,' I moaned.

'Stop!' Christina moaned, pushing me out of her.

'What? What's wrong?' I asked, thinking I'd hurt her or something.

'I just don't want you to cum yet!' She panted.

'Okay,' I said, moving back towards her. 'Should we do something else?' I asked.

'It might be the last thing you do before you cum,' she said. 'Is there something you really need to do?'

'I want to at least see these tits,' I said, crawling forward and placing a hand on each of her giant tits.

'I thought you'd want that,' Christina said, sitting up slightly and kissing me on the lips as she put her arms behind her and undid her bustier. 'Take it off,' she said, revealing that it was now just sitting flat on her chest, barely keeping her tits contained.

I pulled the material off her chest and threw it to the ground. What I was made my jaw drop, the two biggest tits I'd ever seen in my entire life, granted I'd only ever seen tits in porn but hers were even bigger than the biggest I'd seen in porn films. Not only that, but her nipples were to my eyes, perfect. They were tiny and pink, which made them really stand out against her milk white jugs.

'Oh my fucking god,' I moaned as I shoved my face deep into her titties, gripping them with my hands and motor-boating them.

Christina laughed. 'Take as much time as you want,' she urged, I could barely hear her though, as my entire face was covered completely with gorgeous tits.

'I need to fuck these,' I said, pulling my face out of her beauties.

I crawled up to straddle her stomach, lowered my cock right between her tits which now were laid flat, sagging down into her armpits. 'You wanna fuck my tits huh?" Christina said, pretending to be surprised.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Christina Hendricks is My Step-Mom

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds