• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • He Let Them Have Me #02

He Let Them Have Me #02

123

We got up early the next morning to head home. Kyle had bought a luggage rack. I went to get on his bike but Gray told me to ride with him. I looked at Kyle, shrugged, and climbed on Gray's bike.

We rode for a ways in silence.

Finally, I asked, "Now what?"

He repeated, "Now what?" As if he didn't understand the question.

"Yes, now what?" I asked. "You've fucked me, your friends fucked me. I've been slutty. Now are we done?"

"You tell me, have we reached your limit?" he responded. "I told you, my fantasy is pushing limits to see how far a woman will go."

"Limit? How would I know, I've never done anything like this before. How do I even know what my limit is. I'm not even sure what my fantasy is," I said

"Your fantasy is being used and exposed as a slut."

I wanted to protest, but he was right. Just hearing it made my stomach flutter.

"How will I know when I've reached my limit?" I asked.

"Easy," he replied. "You'll say no."

"How do you know? How will I know when to say no?" I asked quietly.

"You just will," he said.

"What if the woman is crazy? What if they would do anything? What if they'd kill?"

"We've known each other awhile," he said. "I'm pretty sure you won't kill.

I thought about that for a while. A second thought came to me. "Are there others?" I asked. I didn't really want to know the answer.

"Not really," he said.

"Not really?" I repeated. "What does that mean?"

"I can't satisfy you, my wife, and another woman. So right now, you are my slut. I am pushing your limits till you say stop." He explained. "But, if you said 'stop' tomorrow, I already know who the next woman would be."

"How many have there been?" I asked.

"I won't tell you, but enough so that my wife knew about this before we got married."

I knew this was a second marriage for him. He'd lost his first family in a car accident.

"Why does your wife let you do this?" I was full of questions.

"She thinks my slut's are hot. She also wants to see how naughty they can be. Sometimes she hits it off with one. She's bi and often enjoys liaisons with them."

"How do these women feel when you end it?" I asked.

"I don't know," he answered

"Why? Do you stop talking to them after you're done with them?" I was getting mad.

"Of course not. You've met many of them. I don't know because I've never ended it. They have," he explained.

He went on. "I like to push a woman to her limits. When I've reached her limits, she says no. She realizes it's over. She doesn't want to end her marriage. She's done everything she's going to do. She and her husband figure out what's next. Sometimes, we might fuck again, but it's not the intense experience of exploring your limits."

"Don't their marriages collapse? They can't all be like Kyle and me. I didn't know Kyle would let this happen. I still worry he'll leave me."

"No," he said. "Kyle won't leave you. I don't want to ruin anyone's marriage. I test the men as much as the women. Think about it. We started off with jokes, then light touches. Then longer more intimate touches. There are lots of steps as we get to know each other. As much as I wanted you, I wanted to know Kyle was ok with it. We've known each other 10 months. This didn't happen overnight."

"There are more people like Kyle and you than you think," he said.

"Wait. You chose me for this 10 months ago? Why me?"

"It wasn't quite like that. I met your husband and you and thought you were attractive, fun, and intelligent. I watched the way you interacted with your husband. Were you very touchy, kissy? Or were you more like people working together in a nice workplace? Old comfortable friends. I look where there's no passion. As we talked I saw there was passion in you, but not in your relationship. As I became more familiar with you, I watched for Kyle's objections. There weren't any. He wants this as much as you do."

"What will my marriage be like when we're done?" I asked.

"I don't know. You and Kyle will redefine it. You truly love each other. You know more about each other than you did a week ago. So who knows. Do you want to leave Kyle?"

He was right. In some ways Kyle and I were closer than we had been a week before. We'd been more physical with each other, and more honest about what we wanted or felt. It didn't make any sense but, he was right. It had been a great weekend for both of us. I had no desire to leave Kyle.

I rode quietly. Along the way, the most haunting thought was 'What will it take to make me say no?'

It was a nice ride home. I had a lot to think about. I rode a lot of the way with my arms around Gray and just listening to music. During breaks Gray wasn't as possessive. It was like he was letting Kyle and I re-establish a balance. Gray didn't ignore me, and still let Kyle know I'd do what he asked me to, but somehow he reminded us we were still husband and wife. For one thing, on the trip home, he almost stopped calling me slut and when talking to Kyle he addressed me as 'Your wife.'

We stopped at our house first. I noticed that the girls were home. They came out to greet us when they heard the bikes. The first thing the girls asked was about why I was riding with Gray.

I said that I'd split the ride. That Gray's bike was more comfortable and it was a long ride.

We invited them in for for coffee. Everyone else took off, but Gray came in. The girls were excited to see him and he made small talk and made them laugh. I was a little annoyed. I did not realize it then that I was a bit jealous of him paying attention to them.

They asked what the rally was like. We told them all about the vendors and the entertainment. Then they asked for pictures. We took a lot of pictures. I wanted to go through them first but Gray said he and his friends had uploaded most of them and told them to get a PC or iPad or something. They got the PC and using the TV for display Gray started showing the pics.

He patted the couch and made me sit next to him. The girls on the other side. Kyle sat in the chair. Gray rested his hand on my thigh.

In the first ones I was dressed in my jeans, boots, and tank top that I'd worn to the rally.

Cammy, my youngest, said, "Whoa, hot biker chick mom," and high fived me.

They hadn't noticed yet but in most of the pictures I was standing next to Gray and he'd usually have his arm around me.

The next set was after we bought my jeans and leather halter.

My other girl, Tam, short for Tammy, commented this time, "Wow, you went all out biker babe."

Cammy added, "Sure showing a lot of skin there," and laughed.

Whenever Gray and I were in a picture he had his arm around me. There were even a few his friends had taken from behind where he had his hand in the waistband of my pants.

When we were through with those pics I suggested we stop. The girls wanted to see more. Kyle didn't object. I didn't know what to say.

Next shot found me in the short torn denim cutoffs and the cut tank top with no bra. Actually a few before we cut the tank top but most after. It was obvious we had cut the tank top on purpose. This time you could definitely see Gray's hand down my shorts.

"Mom," Cammy said. "Looks like you really got into the biker babe role. You look hot. I bet dad enjoyed seeing all the jealous guys.

"Well," I said. "It's kind of like Halloween or Mardi Gras. You're dressing up in a costume and everyone makes them a bit sexy. Look at some of the other women."

In the next pic, behind me, was an overweight woman in pasties. The girls laughed and said that I was dressed like a slut to keep the world in balance. I'm not sure if it bothered me or I liked the fact they'd used the word 'slut.'

Gray laughed and said, "Well, she was one of the hottest biker slut's there." He patted my thigh. I think that time it was noticed.

I nearly spit up my coffee. The girls howled. "Biker slut," they repeated. "Our mom the biker slut," and laughed.

As Gray showed the pictures and talked about the show, the girls would look for other girls in the pics. They would make comments like. "Look, mom looks better as a biker slut than she does" or, "Gee mom, seems you make a great biker slut." They thought it was hilarious

It was also becoming clear that Kyle was not in many of them and that Gray had his hands on me a lot. Tam pointed it out.

"Too bad dad took most of these pics," she said to no one in particular. "He's hardly in any. Kind of looks like mom is Gray's biker slut."

Cammy jumped in, "Gray and mom do make a hot couple though."

Gray put his arm around me and pulled me into him, "We do, don't we?"

She, Gray, and Tam laughed.

We finished looking at the pics. Gray's wife called and invited us for an end of the ride dinner. I declined at first but the girls insisted we go. They were having friends over and, they laughed, if their friends saw what a hot biker slut their mom had become they'd all ignore them and just hang with me.

I was getting uncomfortable with them using 'Biker slut' so much. I wish it had been in a bad way, but I was enjoying the label and it was making me a little wet.

I told the guys I was going to clean up, then we could go over. I quickly showered and dressed. No need to take the bike so I pulled on a short denim skirt I got at the rally. I added a denim bustier top that snapped down the front. No bra, but I did put on a light blue thong.

When I was ready I stepped into the room.

"Awesome mom," said Cammy. "Did you get that at the show?"

"Yeah, I liked it." I said. "Not sure where I could wear it though, so this seems the perfect opportunity."

"Well," laughed Tam. "If you like being a biker slut, you can wear it anywhere. Although I can't really picture dad with a biker slut. Maybe only when you hang out with Gray."

The girls and Gray all laughed.

Gray walked up to me. "That's not true biker slut," he said. He unsnapped the top 2 buttons of my bustier and the bottom one. Luckily it was laced up tight enough on the sides not to fall off.

I just let him. Not even a word of protest.

"There," said Gray to the girls, "Now she looks biker slut."

Tam laughed and said, "Totally."

Cammy giggled, "Looking slutty mom."

I was not sure what to say.

Then Gray dropped another bombshell. "Cammy? Isn't it your birthday soon?"

"Yes, this Tuesday," she answered.

"Are you having a party?" He asked.

"Of course silly. Next weekend. It's my 18th birthday."

"Well, I have a pool if you want to have it at my place," he said.

I was really uncomfortable with the thought of my daughters in bikinis in front of Gray. In fact, I was a little jealous. How would I compete with those 18 year old bodies.

"Oh Gray," I said. "That's very kind if you, but you don't want a bunch of kids screaming in your backyard."

"Not really," he replied. "But if that comes with a bunch of hot young girls in bikinis, I think I can suffer through."

The girls giggled.

"Well," said Cammy. "Pretty sure we can supply girls in bikinis.

"Cool," said Gray. "You and mom can come check it out during the week. See if it works for you. In fact, bring bathing suits and hang at the pool for the day."

"Oh thank you Gray," said Cammy. "That sounds great."

"We'll see," I said.

We all left for Grays house. Kyle and I took the car and Gray took his bike. They only lived 5 minutes away. When we got there Grays wife, Amber, greeted us at the door. She gave Gray a huge kiss.

Then she to me, "Mmmm. Well there's the little slut that kept my husband happy while he was gone. I love the outfit. Did you get it at the Rally?"

As she said it she played with the snaps and undid one more. The sides of my breasts were completely exposed.

"Yeah, we found it in one of the booths," I said in a soft voice.

"Well you look hot," she said.

As she did she put her arms around my neck and kissed me on the lips. Her tongue explored my lips. I parted my mouth to kiss her back. As I did I realized that Gray had never kissed me.

Next she greeted Kyle. She took his arm and pulled him very close beside her. In a very soft voice, and practically breathing in his ear, she said, "There's the little cuck boy. Did you have fun watching my husband fuck your wife?"

Kyle nodded.

She kissed him on the cheek, "Good boy," she said.

She was wearing a very small pair of white shorts and a small red tank top that came down a little above her naval. She took Gray and me by the hand and led us to the couch. She unbuttoned her shorts and pushed her shorts and panties to the ground. Then she leaned over the back of the couch. I had no idea what to do.

Then she said to Gray, "It's been too long I need that big cock of yours."

I didn't move. I was just standing there next to them.

As Gray unzipped his pants she took my hand and said, "tell me everything that happened."

I watched as Gray ran his fingers up and down her pussy. She moaned. He slid 2 fingers into her. She pushed back and ground her ass into him. When he pulled his fingers out her pussy and his fingers were glistening with her juices. He held his fingers up to my mouth. I knew he wanted me to lick them clean.

I had never tasted another woman's pussy before. I had masturbated and then licked my fingers, but never someone else's. I wondered if this should be my limit. Should I say no? I also knew I wanted to taste those fingers. I took them in my mouth and sucked them clean.

Amber moaned as I did. Gray's cock was now out and hard as a rock. I had the urge to get on my knees and suck it. Amber had other ideas.

"Grab his cock and stick it in me," she said.

It was not a request. She was telling me what to do. I could have said no. I didn't want to. I took his cock and lined it up with her pussy. Rubbed the tip on her lips to get it wet. Then she pushed back and I watched the whole thing disappear into her.

I was jealous, fascinated, and turned on all at the same time.

Amber still holding my hand said, "Tell me everything."

I started with the scene in the bedroom.

"No," she said. "Start with the ride up. Tell me everything."

I did, I started with the ride up, the conversations I could remember. Gray's arm around me. As I retold the story, and watched Gray fuck her, I was getting horny.

Up till now Kyle had been standing by the door. He'd been there a while, not sure what to do. Amber, between getting fucked and moaning, told him to come over to us.

"Take off your wife's skirt and panties," she told him.

He unzipped my skirt and pushed it and my panties to the floor.

She looked at me and said, "Make yourself cum."

I didn't have to be told twice. My pussy was dripping and I was hot as hell from watching Gray fuck Amber. It was hot the way she just bent over the back of the couch. I was wishing it was me bent over the couch. I started playing with myself.

Amber made me continue my story. I did.

At some point she looked at Kyle. I did when she did. His cock was hard and he was rubbing it through his pants.

"I'm sorry Kyle," she said. "I forgot all about you. Feel free to jack off and cum on your wife's ass or legs."

He wasted no time in pulling his cock out and jacking off.

Amber reminded me to go on with my story. We were now at the first night in Gray's room.

All through this Amber was moaning and encouraging Gray to fuck her. She was telling me how hot the story was and calling me slut.

As I recounted being fucked by the two guys I came on my fingers. I had to reach out a hand and steadied myself on the couch. As I came Amber let let out a moan and her body shuddered she came too.

I went on with my story about Gray cumming in me, swallowing my first load of cum, the other guys cumming in me and how messy I felt. Amber came again. As she did I felt Kyle's hot cum hit me in the ass. I had forgotten he was there. Feeling him spurt on my ass made me cum again.

I continued my story to Saturday night and Gray fucking me and sending me back to Kyle covered in cum. Amber came again.

Amber starting begging Gray to cum. "Baby, cum in me. Fill me up like you did your little slut. Give me your cum. In the end all your cum is mine. Give it to me.

I continued my story about going back to my room, covered with cum, and reading a cuckold story to Kyle. Amber let out a "Fuck yes" and came. As she did I watched Gray stiffen up and I could tell he was cumming in her pussy. That set me off. I was wishing he was cumming in me and remembering how it felt when he did. I pressed my fingers against my clit and came. Hard. My knees buckled. Again, I was surprised when a load of hot cum hit my ass. Kyle had cum again. As he did I had one more orgasm .

I asked Amber where I could wash up. She told me I couldn't. That a cumslut like me should get used to cum on her body. I could feel it drying on my ass. She took my hand and sat on the couch legs spread.

"On your knees," she said.

I got on my knees between her legs.

"I've got a cuntload of Gray's cum in me. I hate to waste it. Why don't you clean me out?" she said.

It really wasn't an offer. It was an order. I'd never eaten a woman before. Again I wondered if I should say no, but my pussy was so hot from being made to be so slutty, I didn't want to say no. I lowered my lips to her pussy. I had no experience. Kyle had tried eating me but it was just awful. I tried to do what I thought would feel good to me. Amber stopped me.

She pulled my head away. She lowered her hand to her pussy. "Lick me here, and here, lightly. Suck here lightly, then a little bit harder. Don't do it in the same order each time. Don't be so tense. Enjoy it."

I tried again. This time she moaned. The encouragement made me feel more at ease. I started to like it. I could taste Gray's cum mixed with her pussy juice. I loved the taste. I got it smeared on my lips and face.

Amber was moaning. She then looked at Kyle. "Finger your wife's pussy. Make her cum."

Kyle knelt down beside me and started fingering me. The feeling was intense. Amber moaning in front of me. My mouth full of pussy and cum, Kyle's fingers in my cunt, I came. As I did I sucked on Amber's clit a bit harder.

"Oh my fucking God," she screamed as she came.

I came again knowing that I had made her cum.

I just sat there on my knees, half naked, my juices dripping down my leg, cum drying on my ass, and my face a mess from Amber and Grey's cum. I was breathing heavy and my senses were reeling. Amber pulled my face to hers and started kissing me. I kissed back. As she kissed me she licked my face clean. I could taste it all again on her tongue.

When she was done. She looked at me and said, seriously, like nothing had happened, "Dinners ready."

I laughed. She took my hand and guided me to the table. I asked if I could help. Kyle and Gray sat down. There was all this weird normal going on in this totally abnormal situation.

She served dinner and we all sat down to eat. Amber and I were still half naked. I had dry cum on my face and ass. She started passing food around.

"So Kyle," she said. "How do you feel about your wife being such a slut?"

Funny, it was the first time I remember anyone asking Kyle how he felt.

Kyle answered. "I feel like I am punched in the stomach each time I think of it or watch her."

That answer surprised me.

"Then why do you let her?" she asked.

He looked at the ground. "I can't help it. It's so hot, the conflict turns me on. I want to say no, but I want her to do it. I like when people know she's a slut and I can't stop her.

"Do you want it to stop?"

He paused. "No, I don't. I don't know why. I want her to be as slutty as she wants."

She went on, "Do you think there's a point you'll stop her?"

"I don't want to lose her," he said. "If I could, and it came to the point that she was leaving me, I'd beg her to stay. I love her and I want her as my wife even if she's someone else's slut."

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • He Let Them Have Me #02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds