• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Ruth and Wendy Pt. 03

Ruth and Wendy Pt. 03

The morning sun filtering through the window curtains and onto Wendy's face slowly wakening her from her deep sleep. As she was gaining full consciousness the aroma from the latex hood brought back the memories from last evening, and of course Ruth, who was still asleep inside the cape with her head beside her crutch. Wendy softly massaged Ruth's neck and around her ear through the latex cape until Ruth began to stir and purr in enjoyment of both the smell of the latex mixed with the aroma of Wendy's vagina and the caressing of her fingers on her neck. Ruth eased her mouth to Wendy's love lips and extended her tongue to slide it into the lips and find the clitoris and when it did it slowly licked the bud. Wendy, now becoming quite aroused put some pressure on Ruth's head to bring it firmer into her crutch and to encourage Ruth to continue her tongue manoeuvres on her clit.

With her free hand Wendy brought together the edges of the cape's hood to close them in around her face so as to feel the cool latex on her cheeks and her mouth, she licked the latex and breathed in the aroma as Ruth tenderly brought her to ecstasy. Ruth kissed her outer vaginal lips and her inner thighs and slowly surfaced out of the bottom of the cape to transfer her lips to Wendy's lips inside the cape's hood and hugged her tightly over the latex cape. Wendy then lowered herself down the bed and into Ruth's nightie seeking out her love box with pursed lips and hungrily sucked upon them until Ruth gasped in orgasm. Wendy licked up the love juices that had flowed from Ruth and worked herself up to her breasts to suckle on each of them through the latex like a baby. Wendy and Ruth hugged, and each of them was thinking how good they felt together wrapped in lovely shiny black sexy latex.

They lay there for a while and Ruth asked Wendy if she would mind if she could try something, Wendy looked puzzled but Ruth whispered,

"I'm sure you will love it my dearest Wendy, you know I wouldn't do anything against your will, just stand up for me whilst I unzip the top of the cape a little from around your neck so as I can turn the cape around on your body to be back to front."

Wendy stood up and Ruth turned the cape around. "OK, now lay back on the bed on your tummy and pull the cape material tight under you." Wendy did as Ruth requested wondering just what Ruth had in mind.

"Right, now I will pull the folds of latex over your back and legs nice and tightly, please put your arms straight down your sides and press your legs together." As Wendy positioned herself as Ruth asked Ruth pulled the loose latex across her back and also slipped the hood over her face and clipped the edges together at the back of her head with bobby pins. "This feel good." Wendy murmured from beneath the hood. "I am going to roll you over now Wendy onto your back so the cape will be held tight around your body and legs."

With Wendy now on her back she presented Ruth with the wonderful view of her tightly encased in latex from ankles to head just like an Egyptian mummy, she adjusted the hood a little to remove a few creases to obtain a perfect black shiny form of the beautiful Wendy. "How are you going in there Wendy? Can you breath OK?" asked Ruth, A muffled voice replied,

"Yes it's good, a little strained as my mouth and nose are pressed firm against the hood, but I am fine. This feels really good, sort of different from the loose latex we have been wearing up till now and I like it."

Ruth climbed on the bed, still in her latex nightie, and straddled Wendy, she ever so softly caressed her face and neck with tender hands, Wendy wriggled a little and moaned, "That's nice Ruth, more please." Ruth slowly edged her hands down to Wendy's breasts and with just a little more pressure fondled them whilst at the same time kissing her on the lips through the latex hood. She could feel Wendy's tongue trying to press through the latex, Ruth played with her own tongue onto Wendy's. "Keep going Ruth, this is fantastic." Ruth's left hand slowly, very slowly eased its way down Wendy's black shiny body to her crutch and again with just a little more pressure fondled her pussy through the latex, Ruth could feel the latex sliding over Wendy's love lips as they were well lubricated from the juices liberally oozing out such was her arousal, and kept up the slow circular movement of each hand, one on her breast and the other on her vagina. It only took a few minutes for Wendy's body to jerk and cries from beneath the hood to tell Ruth of her orgasm. Ruth then moved to lie quietly beside her and stroke her head as she came back down to earth.

Ten or so minutes had passed when Ruth rolled Wendy over to her tummy and freed her from the constricting cape lifting it over her head. "So how did you enjoy that my little pumpkin?"

"Unbelievable I just cannot get enough of you and your fabulous latex, I don't know how I am going to go when you're not here for me."

"That's what I thought Wendy and we have to talk. First let me tell you of my plans in Adelaide."

Ruth went on to inform Wendy that she was putting on a fashion show for her best clients; some of them had come from overseas. In fact it was a German gentleman, Rolf Muller, who purchases her latex garments on an almost monthly basis, that suggested that she present a fashion parade of her latex creations and that he was planning a holiday in Australia later that year. So Ruth made lots of arrangements and informed her clients of the show stating it was going to be very exclusive with no press or any media and that each set of guests may only bring one pair of friends along. The maximum number of attendees would be no more than about thirty. It was to be held in the 5 star Grand Hotel in Glenelg. Ruth sensing Wendy's amazement at what would be the cost of all this said that her latex garments were produced to a very high standard both in fit and quality and as such she charged a very high price for them. The regular clients keep coming back for more as they were well healed and could afford them, mainly for their wives/mistresses. Ruth told Wendy of the very high strength adhesive she used which meant that the overlap of the latex joints only needed to be 5mm and not the usual 15mm that main line suppliers had to use. The result of this was less doubling of material and a much better fit especially around the breasts for close fitting dresses.

Her specially though was in loose fitting cloths and these are what she sold the most of, Rolf was particularly fond of loose dresses, capes, nighties and such for his wife, and she suspects, himself. It was Rolf that also suggested that to help cover costs she should charge an attendance fee and that all serious purchasers would be only too pleased to pay up for a first class latex fashion parade. Ruth explained that her friend, Pat, who should have accompanied her from Sydney was to be one of the models for the latex garments, she had organised two local models from Adelaide as well, but really was going to be one model short now that Pat couldn't make it. "I'll do it." shouted Wendy, "Oh please let me help you, you will need to show me how to do the walking up and down the catwalk as I don't want to make a fool of myself or you."

"I was hoping that you might be interested in wearing a few more garments Wendy, so yes you're in."

Ruth further explained her plans for the show and that she did not want the modelling to be like the stuff you see on TV where the girls look like they don't really want to be there and just doing it because they are getting paid and nothing else. I want to show off my clothes worn by real women and walk like real women, and if a client requests to feel the latex they will stop and allow him or her to run their hands over the material. There will be no fondling unless the girl allows it by the client requesting first. This will be both a casual/friendly and exclusive show. I have about twenty garments to show off and most of them I have made two sets so that two girls can model them at the same time. I am pretty sure you are much the same size and shape as Pat so the fitting shouldn't be a problem and in any case I will get you to model the looser fitting ones where possible.

"Wendy, how are you fixed for next Wednesday and Thursday, Wednesday for setting up and the show on Thursday evening?"

"That will be fine Ruth, I am staying with an old school friend in Brighton and that is not to far from Glenelg. This all very exciting Ruth, I can't wait to try on some more of your creations."

Ruth went on to explain that on the Wednesday whilst the hotel staff were preparing the room she would get Wendy to try a few garments on and have a bit of a practice showing them off. Jill and Sheila, the two local models, would be there too and they would be trying some of the latex on as well as they wouldn't have worn it before, or at least not likely to have. Thursday daytime will be spent organising the sequence of displays and some more walking practice. The show starts at 8.00 and will last around 2 hours depending on the audience participation as Rolf suggested that some of the ladies might like to try an item or two on if that was possible and time allowed. Ruth didn't tell Wendy about the last item of latex to be shown at the parade only that there would be something very special designed to 'bring down the house'. Wendy pushed her for details but Ruth held firm promising Wendy would enjoy it all the more if it were a surprise.

Rolf, Ruth explained, was an extremely wealthy man being on of the board of directors in the Bank of Berlin and spent a great deal of money on his younger wife and her wardrobe, including lots of Ruth's latex dresses, raincoats and nightwear. Rolf was contributing significantly to the cost of the show, so we will be giving him special attention, so please linger a bit longer by them when you are parading.

The two girls freed themselves from the now sticky and sweaty latex and hopped into the shower together, soaped each other all over and had a generally good time enjoying each other's bodies. The rinsed off, dried and got dressed with Ruth saying it was wise not to wear latex next to the skin during a long drive but to wait until they got to Adelaide. She said Wendy could take the cape with her and either wear it or just lay it over her lap, which is what she did herself often.

The girls set off together and agreed to stay close, as they still hadn't had the punctured tyre fixed yet but between them they still had a good spare. The seven-hour drive was uneventful apart from at one stage the latex laying across Wendy's lap got the better of her and she just had to relieve the tension by wriggling out of her panties, which is not too easy whilst driving, and play with herself through a layer of latex until her orgasm brought a smile to her face and the wonderful feeling between her legs.

So as planned, Wendy showed up at the Grand Hotel and searched out Ruth to find her busy directing some young hotel porters how she wanted the chairs and tables laid out. The parade walkway was to be down the centre of the room about 12 metres long and 2 metres wide and at the end a circle 4 metres diameter. So the tables and chairs were positioned to generate the required area. Wendy asked what the round bit at the end was for, but Ruth said it was for the special display at the end of the show. Jill and Shelia arrived shortly after Wendy and Ruth said.

"Great we are all here so we can try a few things on and try the runway, I'll just have to make sure the room is secure and no one can barge in on us." Ruth checked the three doors leading into the room including the small room of to the side where the girls were to do the dressing and preparations.

"Most of the latex garments here I've made two off so that two of us can show them off together, I plan to have us on the runway for at least 5 minutes for each garment so the clients can get a really good look and feel if they so wish. Are each of you OK with that?" The three girls all said they were more than happy with the plan. "Good stuff, so let's get into some rubber, I have found it a lot better to not bother with bras or panties under the latex as you don't get anything showing through which gives the material a nice smooth line and also there is less sweating around the groin."

"No one else is in this room and no one can get in so we have no worries on that count." With that Ruth stripped off all her clothes and selected a short black dress to start with and stepped into it as the other girls were getting there gear off. Wendy was a little embarrassed at being naked in front of the three girls, it was one thing with only one partner but she hadn't done it like this before.

Ruth passed Wendy a matching dress to her own, except it was a metallic blue colour, and helped her on with it and zipped it up at the back then turned around so Wendy could zip her up too.

"I have made one of each of the garments in black and the second one in a different colour so the clients may see how they look in other than black, although black is the colour they order most." said Ruth.

"Just act and walk naturally Wendy, follow me if you like and see how I do it." with that Ruth started down the runway very slowly and smiled to the nonexistent audience. Wendy followed her but had trouble looking natural, as Ruth had asked. "Don't worry Wendy it will soon come to you once you have lost your nervousness."

Wendy continued to walk up and down the runway slowly gaining confidence and could see Ruth smiling at her in approval. She hadn't thought of the latex around her yet as she was fully occupied with getting the walk just right but was thinking how sexy Ruth looked in the black latex dress and hoped she would have black on next time.

"OK, that will do for starters, let's see how Jill and Shelia are getting on with their first latex dresses".

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Ruth and Wendy Pt. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 57 milliseconds