• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Daddy's Little Slut Pt. 01

Daddy's Little Slut Pt. 01

Shera works full time in retail as a cashier and goes to school full time studying Forensics. Once a month she gets a weekend off. She always looks forward to her weekend off. Shera has a secret side no one knew about. Her friends and family would really freak out if they knew what she really does on her weekends off. Shera spent her weekends with her Daddy. He wasn't her real dad, he was a Master and she was his Submissive.

It was only once a month Shera reliqushed control to her Daddy. She loved every minute she spent with him. Shera had to follow Daddy's instructions exactly. She would drive to his house and immediately go to his room. She is to strip and lay in the bed waiting for Daddy to get home.

"Hello, Daddy." Shera says as he walks into the bedroom.

"Hello, slut." Daddy responds. Shera is now standing in front of him. She gets on her knees and undoes his pants and starts stroking his cock. When it starts getting hard she puts it in her mouth and sucks up and down his shaft.

"That's my good girl." Daddy says as he grabs her head and starts to slowly fuck her mouth. Daddy's favorite thing his to feel his cock hit the back of his slut's throat. Shera fully relaxed her mouth so he could deep throat her. She always gags on her Daddy's big cock. She doesn't stop though, she will continue till he pulls out.

Daddy pulls his cock out of her mouth. "Lay down on your back slut." Daddy tells Shera.

"Yes, daddy." She replied laying down fully relaxed. Daddy straddled her.

"Who do you belong to?" Daddy asked as he bent over and kissed her neck.

"You, Daddy." Shera responded.

"What are you?" He asked while pinching and twisting her nipples.

"I'm Daddy's dirty little slut. Ah!" She responded. Daddy bent over and bit and sucked on her nipples.

"Good girl." He responded.

Daddy kissed all the way down her body and placed Shera's legs on his shoulders. He kissed down her thighs and finally reached her pink lips. They were already wet.

"Excited for Daddy already." He smiled and began by sucking on each lip. He took a finger and inserted it inside her.

"Oh yes, Daddy!" Shera responded raising her hips into his thrusts.

"Whose pussy is this?" Daddy asked fingering her.

"It's your pussy, Daddy." Shera responded.

Daddy runs his tongue over her clit. He takes it in his mouth and gently bites it.

"Oh yes, Daddy, harder!" Shera screams with delight. He bites harder and shakes her clit.

"My slut likes that doesn't she?" Daddy asked her while continuing to play with her.

"Yes I do, Daddy. I like it a lot." Shera replies.

Daddy brings Shera's legs up to her chest and slides his hard cock inside her. He thrusts as hard as he can. "OH YES, DADDY! DON'T STOP!" Shera screams.

"Who do you belong to?" Daddy asks while still thrusting deeply.

"I'm your dirty little slut, Daddy." Shera said between breaths. Daddy continues pounding her.

"Tell Daddy when you cum, slut." Daddy said.

"OH YES, DADDY, I'M CUMMING!" Shera screamed while her pussy tightened and clamped down on his cock.

Daddy slipped his cock out of her dripping wet pussy. "Get on your knees for Daddy." He commanded. Shera's trembling body slowly flipped over. She got up on her knees. Daddy didn't waste anytime and entered her. He grabbed her hair and started ramming her pussy as hard as he could. He also spanked her round ass turning it red.

"Please be rough, Daddy. It feels so good!" Shera exclaimed.

"Ask Daddy when you are ready to cum." Daddy told her grabbing her hips and thrusting hard. He slapped her ass and bent over and bit her shoulder. It thrilled Shera to feel pain.

"Daddy, may I cum please!" She screamed about to climax.

"Yes, cum on Daddy's cock, slut!" He responded slamming into her.

"Where do you want Daddy to cum?" He asked.

"I want my pussy dripping with Daddy's cum. Cum inside me, Daddy." Shera replied.

"Daddy's good little slut." Daddy replied.

Daddy grabbed Shera's hips and started thrusting hard and deep. Her legs began shaking and feeling weak.

"MY SLUT WILL TAKE ALL DADDY'S CUM!" Daddy screamed as he came in her pussy.

"OH YES DADDY, I WILL!" Shera screamed in response.

They both collapsed on the bed. Daddy wrapped his arms around Shera. She was still shaking.

"You may rest for a little while, slut, then we will have another round." Daddy whispered to her smiling. This is just the end of night one. :-)

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Daddy's Little Slut Pt. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 322 milliseconds