• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Malcubus Ch. 04: Customer Service

Malcubus Ch. 04: Customer Service

123

+++++Author's Notes+++++

As always this story is very much about sex, but there's also a lot of plot alongside (and usually mingled amongst) the porn. No hard feelings if you're not looking for that.

!!!!Also, the end of this chapter contains MIND CONTROL (and, like most mind control stories, it crosses the lines of consent). Heads up. Again, no hard feelings if you don't like it, but... we're dealing with a succubus here. Things are going to get a lot weirder before Rosie is satisfied.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Yomm."

"You're supposed to chew with your mouth closed."

"So good!"

I'd taken us to a mall near the city, mainly because I didn't want anyone from work seeing me out with Rosie. Not that I was ashamed to be seen with her or anything like that - Hugh Jackman would be flattered to have her on his arm, which was kind of the problem. Even in street-legal clothing she was drawing eyes from half the tables around us.

I picked at my noodles. "So you've never eaten food before?"

"Mmph." She raised a finger and answered after swallowing. "I've never possessed tastebuds before. Using flesh to taste flesh..."

I cut her off before she started talking about sex again. "So the food is good?"

"Oh yes, the food is good. Where's this from?"

"The Let's Wok joint, you saw me buy it... oh. Uh, China?"

"It's good. You should take me to China."

"I can't -" I felt a surreal laugh building and cut it off. "That costs a lot of money. You know what money is, right?"

"What's the world's oldest profession?" she answered.

"Right. Well, I don't have a lot of money, and I'm going to have a lot less if I have to move out of home these holidays."

My succubus kept eating with gusto; my financial worries seemed to have sailed straight between her currently-absent horns. I couldn't keep Rosie in my closet every night for much longer, but I could hardly present her to my family either. How much longer were we talking about, anyway? The summoning instructions hadn't exactly come with a user's manual. Lots of Latin script, jars of foul-smelling goop, and a sharpened athame that really, really looked like a human thighbone, but no manual.

"Rosie," I said as diplomatically as possible, "now that you're here in the 'Fundament', what are your, uh, long-term plans?

"Depends what you mean by 'long term'. The rest of this week, I was just hoping to fuck you 'til your cum spills out my ears," she replied with a sweet smile.

Someone eating behind us choked on his food; that made two of us. Flushing red, I looked around us to make sure no kids were in earshot, before begging her to keep the sexy talk to a minimum in public.

Rosie looked hurt. "What, don't you want to fuck me 'til your cum spills -- "

I reached forward over the little table to cover her mouth with my hand. She got the message, but I left my fingers in front of her face for a second too long and she took one into her mouth, sucking happily.

"Gah!" I exclaimed, pulling back. "Come on, Rosie, please. I just wanted to know how long I have to hide you from my family."

She shrugged, ignoring the two teenage guys staring at us from a couple of tables over. "You'll have to tell them about me eventually, right?"

"It just depends on how long you'll be..." How much could I tell her? Surely she'd already figured out I wasn't some sort of genius sorcerer, but I'd been given that athame for a reason. The first rule on the top of my instructions: do not trust a demon. "It depends on how long you're going to be in the Fundament, doesn't it?"

She arched an eyebrow at me, pursing her lips. Damn it, those lips. "Well, you're not dying anytime soon, are you? Don't get me wrong, I'll choke you and whip you and ride you 'til you break -- "

"Gah!"

" -- whenever you ask me to, but I can't actually fuck you to death," she continued calmly. "And would never want to."

The guy behind us had finished his meal, but took an awfully long time putting his plate in the bin. Still, once he left there weren't really any witnesses in earshot. I wiped sweat from my forehead and tried to focus on Rosie. "You're saying that as long as I'm alive... you're summoned? You're stuck up here?"

She blinked. "You're the one who bound me -- with magic to rival Solomon, by the way. If you're having second thoughts..."

"No! No, I'm very... I'm very happy with, uh, with this," I stumbled. "I just... it's a lot to take in."

"Well, don't worry. It would take equally potent magic to banish me back to the Umbra -- the talisman of a sorcerer-king, or perhaps a saint."

The bone athame, and the warning that had come with it, flashed in my mind. I stopped talking before I said anything really incriminating, and we went back to our meals.

Okay, so maybe this summoning spell didn't have a time limit -- but I couldn't keep Rosie in my closet for the next month, year, fucking decade, holy fucking shit! I looked down at the table and tried to calm down. Focusing on the small stuff, the short term, the rest of the school holidays -- that was doable. Would Dad freak out about me moving out with no notice? Probably, but much less than if I introduced him to Rosie. "Hey Dad, this is my girlfriend Rosmerta. She's going to be living with me for the next forever, and you'll probably see her walking around naked a lot. Don't worry if the house starts smelling of sulphur."

I finished off my food without really tasting it, lost in thought. What would be really great is if I figured out a way to make money off Rosie, money enough to move out whenever I wanted. I mean, I summoned a demon. A demon! A demon that used sex magic to give me superhuman testicles. And if I had to spend the next year flipping burgers...

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Eating noodles from China," Rosie smiled, sucking one between her lips. Her foot rubbed along the inside of my thigh at the same time.

She'd been wearing strapped sandals. How do you undo two leather straps and start playing footsie while eating noodles casually? I don't know, because I'm not a succubus.

"Could you please put your foot down?"

"Why?" Rosie asked. She seemed genuinely confused.

"Because these tables don't have tablecloths, half a dozen guys were already sneaking glances at you before, and I'm - "

"Not comfortable with public attention," Rosie noted. Her toes were actually gripping my cock through my jeans like fingers. "We need to work on that."

"Work on - damn it," I pulled my chair back and stood up. "I'm done. Are you done?" I was turning beet red and tried to keep the conversation quiet.

"From what I was feeling down there, stud, you are a long way from done," she said, clearly no trying to keep quiet at all. "And yes, I've finished my noodles." She looked down at the empty box, licking her lips. "I had no idea eating could be this pleasurable."

Well, that might distract her. "Ice cream? They probably don't have ice cream down in you-know-where. Come on, I'll get you an ice cream."

I basically dragged her out of that section of the food court. She had her sandal back on the second she stood up, of course. Demonic shoe-lacing powers; if I can't figure out a way to make money off that, there's no hope for me.

"Pit take me, ice cream is amazing!"

We'd started walking through the mall's ground level, in the interests of keeping too many watchers from building up around us. Rosie was gorgeous, and she clearly didn't care about little social mores like volume control. Hell, she might not know what social mores were.

"Glad you like it," I said. "But eating normal food, it still doesn't keep you... uh..."

"Still need your cock, and that's even yummier. But this stuff still tastes so good!" She gave a little squeal of happiness and took another spoonful between her lips with relish. Trust Rosie to turn eating ice cream into softcore porn; I was very glad I hadn't gotten her a cone.

"You sure you don't want a taste?"

"No, I'm good."

"You have to try this!" she said, leaning in towards me, lips pursed.

"What - no," I pushed her back. PDA. Public displays of affection. Some people did them. Not people like me.

"You sure?" she said, licking her spoon like a lollipop. Even if her tongue did make that mint choc-chip look like divine ambrosia...

Shit, I was so horny. The mall was full of women, lots of them young, lots of them attractive. If it wasn't for the wet dream on my arm I'd be straight-up staring at a few passing girls, and that wasn't the only symptom of my lust. My dick was squeezed against the leg of my jeans, boldly refusing to lie down and surrender. Was that because of what Rosie did to my balls, or is that just what happened when you're walking around with a demonic supermodel trying to seduce you?

Probably both, come to think of it.

My indefatigable dick wasn't the only one that appreciated the female shoppers around us. I'd noticed her ogling the local fauna when we'd first arrived, and she kept doing so with a childlike shamelessness that was pretty hard to miss.

She binned the ice cream cup after licking its insides completely clean in an almost R-rated performance, and nodded at a gaggle of teenage mall rats. "See anything you like?"

They were out of earshot, thank goodness. "Uh... I guess? It's kind of hard to focus on girls that aren't you."

"So sweet," she whispered, kissing my shoulder gently. "But you're kind of hard. Surely you find some of the women around us sexy?"

"Please whisper when you're saying things like that," I grimaced, guiding us towards an empty area by an elevator. "You really don't get jealous if I look at other girls?"

"No room for Envy with all this Lust. I want you to look at other girls. I want you to fuck other girls, actually, but I can't help you do that if you don't tell me which ones you want to - "

I shushed her as a mother with a pram walked past. Just as I thought we were safe, the elevator doors opened behind us and a short young girl stepped past my shoulder. I barely had time to register this before Rosie said openly, "See, look at her tits! Don't you want to fuck a girl with huge titties like that?"

The girl looked back at us, gaping, then hurried off into the mall at a canter. Fuck, she couldn't have been older than...

I grabbed Rosie tightly by the wrist and practically dragged her into an old used-book store nearby, one almost devoid of people, and found the most secluded aisle in the place.

"Fucking hell, Rosie," I hissed when we were well and truly alone. "How old do you think that poor fucking girl was?"

The succubus shrugged. "15 years, perhaps a little younger. That's what made her tits so impressive, it usually takes a few more years before puberty -- "

Should I slap her or slap myself? Both? "15 is less than 18!"

Rosie turned her head on its side, looking at me sceptically. "I know about human taboos, Eric, but those big, fat titties looked plenty mature to me."

I was going to wind up in prison at this rate. "It's about law, not taboo. They're laws, and morals, and just basic common... you can't have sex with anyone under 18 years old, okay?"

She frowned. "But what if you really want to fuck them?"

"You still don't."

"What if they really want to fuck you too?"

"You. Still. Don't," I ground out.

"Okay," she said, nodding slowly. "Why not?"

I was going to grind my teeth down to stumps at this rate. Clearly Rosie was not ready to be taken out into the public world... fuck, I'd left her unsupervised at the library for a whole shift! What the hell was I doing? "Rosie," I said as calmly as possible, "you can't keep talking like this -- about sex, about human laws, about anything. You're attracting so much attention. Everyone we walked past was staring at you."

"They were staring at you, too," she said with a flick of her hair. "Tall guy like you, girl like me on his arm, smuggling a budgie under those jeans..." She leaned forward and cupped my groin with her hand. "I don't know why you'd be embarrassed."

I moved her hand away, but not before hardening to the point where the denim was getting painful. "Gagh! Don't you have an off switch?"

"We've got the aisle to ourselves," she said, putting her other hand on my butt.

"Again, gagh! Look, Rosie, I can't - I can't take you out like this if you're going to act so, so not normal. Can't you dial it down?"

"I coouuld... but you have to do something for me."

"What?" I tried on my commanding tone again. "I am your master. You will obey - "

"Oh, pish tosh," she shook her head. "I'm here to serve your best interests, Eric, not your every spoken word. Yes, you're in charge, you call the shots. But there's got to be give..." she pulled me towards her with deceptive strength, snaking her other hand under my shirt. "And take."

I groaned, more with pain from my trapped cock than genuine frustration. "Okay, fine. What do I have to do?"

"Before we leave here today, you have to - "

"Excuse me," said the cashier, appearing around the corner of the bookshelf. "Can I help you two with anything?" He didn't sound very helpful. He then got a good look at Rosie's face, legs and cleavage, and momentarily forgot what he was going to say.

"Don't worry, we're leaving," I said, dragging my succubus along behind me. I was like a horse pulling a carriage today. Although given the strength Rosie had occasionally displayed, I got the feeling this carriage could start pulling me any time it wanted. "We are being very loud in these secret conversations."

"Your voice is kind of piercing -- hey, don't pinch me, I can actually help with this."

"You can keep our conversations quiet? No offense, Rosie, but you've sucked at that so far."

"I do like sucking, but I was actually thinking... telepathy."

That got my attention. "Telepathy? Mind-reading, X-Men, psychic shit? You can do that?"

She smiled, putting a bit of mystery into the expression. "Maybe. Whether I can use telepathy or not, you couldn't hear it; you're definitely not psychic."

"Uh... if I can't hear your telepathy, then what's the point?"

"I'll tell you in a bit... but first, you have to buy me something pretty."

Rosmerta guided me not to some women's clothing store as I was expecting, but to a hole-in-the-wall shop at the ass end of the mall. It was one of those hippy-dippy dollar stores that sold crystals, dream-catchers and dragon statuettes that a 13-year old nerd would want on his bedside table. My succubus picked through knock-off Wiccan-chic while I watched.

"I would've thought you'd find this stuff tacky."

"It's cute!" she protested. "Adorable. Like a child's finger-paintings: the intent is what matters, not the crappy workmanship." That got her a sour look from the old woman on the counter.

Rosie finally held out a necklace to me, a simple leather cord supporting a coin-sized steel pentagram. "What do you think?"

"Kind of... masculine, don't you think?" It seemed a minor crime to obscure any of Rosie's neck or cleavage, at any rate.

"I should hope so; you're the one wearing it."

Picking my battles, I bought the stupid thing and we headed back to the shadow of the escalators. Nobody was around and it felt pretty safe, but I was still a little nervous when Rosie stepped close to me, unzipping her leather jacket to reveal creamy cleavage. She fastened the pentacle amulet around my neck and held it tightly in one hand. "This'll take something out of me," she said, "not as much as last night, but some Lust nonetheless."

"Like last night? You're Shaping me again?"

"Actually, I'm Shaping the amulet. I just need to connect it to you."

Before I could protest, she whipped a fingernail across the soft skin of my sternum, just above the neck of my t-shirt. It hurt less than a papercut, but a tiny droplet of blood clung to her nail and she daubed it on the amulet. For a moment, the steel pentacle felt sizzling hot against my skin. That was crazy enough, but something was happening to Rosie as well. Her tattoos, normally hidden in her human form, were resurfacing in lines of arcane green. They traced across her cleavage and seemed to move beneath her skin, forming a five-pointed star the same size as my amulet, right above her cleavage. When the heat faded from my breast, so the tattoos faded from hers. "There," Rosie smiled, "done."

I stood still for the whole process with admirable composure. "Ow and ow. So... I don't feel anything strange?"

"Aren't you meant to be a wizard, you dummy? Sex and magic... they're both all about connections between people."

That jibed with what I'd used for the summoning spell -- my blood, my saliva, my embarrassingly virginal semen. "You need a lock of my hair, or something?"

Her hands were on my ass again. "This'll do," she murmured. Standing on the balls of her feet, she leaned up into a kiss. I could still taste the ice cream on her tongue, and she was right - it did taste pretty good.

By the time she pulled away, I was holding her as tightly as she was me, and I wasn't too worried about PDAs anymore. That required complex thought. A thought did pop up in my head, but it wasn't my own. {Testing, testing.}

I jumped a little, but it honestly felt just like you'd imagine from superhero comics, like a speech bubble popping up in my head. "Wow. You can talk to me like this?"

{As much as you like,} she sent, her lips closed in a teasing smile. {If you get sick of it, just take the amulet off... but I won't be annoying, promise. I'll just tell you how I can serve you, tell you how much I need to serve you, tell you how fucking much I want to suck your cock right...} "Now," she finished softly. Our groins were pressed together, and that wasn't entirely her doing.

"You said you needed lust to power this?" I asked, my voice hoarse.

{Yes, master.}

"Bathroom?"

{You're the boss, master.}

Half an hour later, I wasn't sure we'd made any progress on the whole 'discretion' front. Rosie had blown me first, preventing her from making too much noise, and I once again muffled her with my hand once I started fucking her over the toilet. That didn't do much when she really started screaming, and it didn't stop me falling into the stall door when I finally jizzed my brains out. She said she used magic to keep the noises from travelling too far from our stall, but I still got a standing ovation from half a dozen guys when we fled the scene - me hobbling like an invalid after that orgasm, Rosie prancing along beside me, accepting the applause with a few melodramatic bows. I took her on a lap of most of the mall before I got my breath back and felt sufficiently anonymous..

"Holy shit."

{Thanks, Eric; I'm almost charged back up again. Still can't wait for the next fuck, mind.}

I wondered how far away that would be. Two earth-shattering loads in the last two hours, and I was already horny again. This 'demons fiddling with your body chemistry' thing was actually kind of scary. How was I producing all this jizz? Where was I storing it? What effects would it have on -

"Eric!"

Oh god. "Hey, Caitlin."

A raven-haired girl plodded over to us from the newsagent where she'd been browsing, taking just long enough for the silence to feel uncomfortable. "Hey, Eric!" she said when she reached us. "It's been so long since I've seen you!"

"It has."

Caitlin was an old friend of Moira's, a pretty Asian girl; Filipino, Malaysian, whatever -- she'd lived here all her life. Although she'd wound up on the wrong side of chubby in the last few years, she was a really nice person and about the only friend of Moira's who got along with me. "Hey Eric!" she said warmly when she reached us. "Wow. It's been, like, forever."

"Too long."

"Yah! We haven't talked since-- uh, sorry."

"Moira's birthday." Two nights before we broke up. "It's okay, really. We all know what happened."

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Malcubus Ch. 04: Customer Service

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 52 milliseconds