• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • How I Became a Mistress

How I Became a Mistress

Lights were flashing, music was bumping, drinks were flowing and bodies were dancing. Sweat scented the air along with alcohol, smoke and the sultry perfume of sex. Everywhere I turned I could see horny men with their hands tightening around their crotch. Women beckoning the poor fools while removing their skimpy garments and letting them flutter to the stage floor. Money soared through the air swirling around the girls' naked bodies. Just another night at the Cheerleaders Gentlemen's Club.

"Thank you ladies and gentlemen. That was the magnificent Star and my, is she lovely!" Andy, the DJ, wrapped up of my best friends striptease. "Next on stage we have the lovely Diamond. That's right ladies and gentlemen. Diamond, stage one please."

I pressed through the sea of bodies surrounding the stage feeling sultry and sexy. I was wearing a white and black zebra print two piece that glowed underneath the fluorescent lighting. The top was like a spaghetti strap that was butchered underneath my 36 D cups tits. The bottom was a skirt so short, you could see the bottom of my ass cheeks whether I was bent over or stretching my arms out real high. I planned on doing both tonight. I was wearing 6 inch stiletto, fuck me stripper shoes with the open toe, clear strap and rhinestones cascading over the strap and down the heels. Long dangling diamond earrings hung off my ears, neck and the cute white bowtie garter belt I was wearing. I felt like an orgasm in the flesh.

I stepped on stage and helped Star descend gracefully down the stage. Since so many men were watching, I allowed myself to lean forward and press my lips to her smooth ruby red ones. As men started whistling and clapping I made sure to part her lips with my tongue and caress her tongue with mine. She responded eagerly with a slap on my ass. Men loved it! She gave me a wink and headed to the dressing room while I approached the pole.

The music started and I smiled at the DJ as my favorite dance came on, "Hips Don't Lie" by Shakira. I blew a kiss to my customers and started in my own sultry version of a strip tease done in salsa mixed with a bit of belly dancing. Bills littered the floor and a shot was handed my way. I made my way to the customer and leaned over the stage, grabbed the shot glass and cushioned it between my cleavage. I grabbed his hair and stuffed his face in my tits while pouring the tequila in his mouth. He drank it all down and tried to like the spillage off my tits. I tossed his ass back in his seat and walked away from him. "Hungry Eyes" came on next, another favorite of mine and I started to slowly remove my clothes while feeling up my body as if I was fucking myself. Twisting my naked body down the pole, gyrating my hips down to the floor and stalking my naked body towards the men while I dipped my head in each men's lap and rubbed their hard cock with my head or rubbing my hard nipples gently over their nose and lips but always pulling back before they could flick their wet tongues out.. As the music came to an end, I gathered up my clothes and money and went to head to the dressing room.

"Hey gorgeous." I turned to the voice and saw the man I fed the shot to through my boobs.

"Yes?" I questioned him noticing the big bulge in his pants.

"Can I buy you a drink?" he asked. "I would love for you to come join my friends and me at the table by the bar."

"How many friend are with you?" I asked.

"Four." He replied.

"Perfect. I'll join you if I can bring my friends with me. Give me a sec and we'll be right over." I replied and walked into the girls' dressing room.

I walked into the room and was immediately greeted by a room full of naked women rubbing lotion over their smooth legs, makeup being re-applied and girls helping each get dressed through the many strings that accompanied most of our stripper attire. Star, Cherry and my Aphrodite were in front of the mirror dressing each other. I headed in their direction.

"Hey bitches." I dipped in front of Aphrodite and gave her nipples each a kiss before I kissed those beautiful lips of hers. I grabbed the white and black polka dot two piece she was trying to work on and gave her a hand. "There is a man for each of us to grace with our presence at the bar. Wanna join me?" I asked.

"Only if he's buying drinks too." Cherry claimed. "I haven't had a drink all night."

"You're too young to drink." Star proclaimed. "See, you're wearing your badge of disgrace." She pointed to Cherry's wrist where the neon pink wrist band gleamed to show she was under 21.

"Here let me take care of that for you." Aphrodite pulled out her makeup bag and grabbed a pair of scissors. "The bouncers have to put them on you but they usually turn their head the another way if they notice them gone later." She snipped the band off and tossed it in the trash. "Let's go get fucked up my Diamond's men." She stalked out the door and we all followed.

Once we were back out in the sex filled atmosphere I motioned the girls over to the table were the men were eagerly waiting for us. They all stood up for us and pulled up an extra chair for each of us as we took our place in between each one so there was a man on each side of us. The waitress showed up just as we took our seats.

"What can I get for you guys?" Jessica, the bitchiest waitress I ever met, asked.

The men each ordered a Coors Field beer. "And for the ladies?" Jessica said.

"Japanese Sex" I said.

"Slippery Nipple please." Aphrodite asked.

"I'll have a Blow Job" said Cherry.

"A Screaming Orgasm for me" said Star next.

The waitress headed back to the bar and I saw the lust filled eyes of the men staring at all of us. The girls and I shared knowing smiles and giggled. Aphrodite's giggle was like sex that glided over your skin instantly increasing the men's arousal. All the men started to fawn over her. I couldn't help myself and leaned over for another long lingering kiss much to the men's delight.

"You all lesbians." Said the guy that was sitting at my stage earlier.

"No. Just really good friends." I replied. "We all grew up together."

"Nice!" He replied as the waitress came back with our orders.

"Wait till you guys see Cherry take her Blow Job shot." Said Star. "Those big lips are good for more than you can imagine!"

The guys eyed Cherry's blue shot that was overfilling with whipped cream. "Let's see it!" They all said eagerly.

Cherry pulled her cute, long blonde curly locks back and Star held her hair back. Cherry then stretched open those thick lips and lowered them over the glass. She immediately began to suck as she held her hands behind her back and, tossed her head back and swallowed every last drop. As she dropped her head back down and released her drink, the men started to clap as she picked her head back up leaving a milky white drop lingering upon her lower lip.

"Hey! Dammit! What the hell do you think you're doing?" I yelled at the guy next to me. "Don't fucking touch my titty! I shoved the guy back in his seat glaring at him.

"What the fuck bitch! You're a fucking stripper? You like it and you fucking know it!" He yelled back at me.

"You have a fucked up concept of the meaning of being a stripper!" I shot back at him. "Why don't you take a look at yourself? You are a pathetic loser that has to come into a strip club in order to see naked women and pay them to acknowledge you or even pay attention to you. If you were man enough to get your own woman, you wouldn't even be here. I, on the other hand, am here to cater to losers like you and to help your self-esteem by making you feel desirable about yourself and hot. But in the long run, your money doesn't pay enough to make you fuckable by most girls' standards so back the fuck off me!"

The club grew quiet as the watched the drama unfold before them. The guy's faced turned red as he shot back up in his seat and reached for my nipple again. Aphrodite moved quick and grabbed his beer bottle and emptied it over his head. Then with a quick hand movement, she broke the bottle over the table and pointed the sharp edge towards the loser as Cherry and Star shot up from their seats.

The guy turned an angry glare to Aphrodite which pissed me off more. "I got this girl." I said and I stood up and kicked the guy's seat back. He fell back to the floor arms waving wildly trying to catch his balance. Once he was down, I was waiting for him. I walked over to him and carefully placed my stiletto heel over his neck to hold him down as Aphrodite followed my lead and placed her pink stiletto heels over his dick with the sharp end positioned over his ball sack, toes on the floor ready to pierce him. Cherry and Star stood back watching in case his friends decided to come to a rescue but they were sitting firmly staring in disbelief.

"I believe you owe me an apology." I said. "Otherwise, Aphrodite while pierce your nut sack for free and I'll see how long you can hold your breathe. Oh, by the way, no one here will help you."

The guy started to struggle underneath our heels which caused Aphrodite and myself to press down harder. Either it was the sharp pressure on his balls or his neck but either way he stopped.

"Since you are not willing to apologize, we'll have to do it the hard way." I reached down and started to remove his belt.

"You crazy bitches! Get the fuck off me!"

SLAP! My hand came around hard across his face. He shut up and looked at me, cheek redden from the smack.

"Now, unless you want to lose your manhood, you will cooperate with me." I said as I finished pulling off his belt. "Now get up on all fours, like a bitch since you're so fond of using that term." I commanded.

The guy rolled over and Aphrodite and I moved our heels away. I removed his shirt and tossed it to the floor. Then I took the belt and wrapped it around his neck putting the clasp and securing it as tightly as it would go.

"Someone hand me a lipstick." I asked.

Star reached into her purse and pulled out her ruby red lipstick and handed it to me. I pulled the cap off, twisted it to the top and pulled the guys chest up to me.

"What's your name?" I asked.

"Cameron." He replied.

"Nice to meet you Cammie." I replied. "Here's how this is going to work. Since you did not apologize to me, I will make you my personal bitch and that will be apology enough." I gave a hard jerk on his leash. "Do you understand me?"

"Ok." He said.

"You will also address me properly. Say yes Mistress Diamond." I shouted. "Is that clear?"

"Yes Mistress Diamond." Came the feeble voice of defeat.

"Good boy." I told him. "Now walk!"

Cammie began to follow me as I tugged his leash around the club, walking him just like a dog. Cat calls started from the customers along with whistles and laughter. I looked back at my bitch and watched his face turn red. As we reached the empty stage that wasn't being used, I artfully applied the words "Diamond's Bitch" to his chest along with "Whore" to his forehead. The crowd ate up his shame. It was erotic in an evil sense which much to my astonishment, I loved. In fact, I could feel the tiny zebra printed G-string panties I was wearing growing wet by the minute. I tugged the belt harder bringing my slave to his knees and began walking around the club showing my creation off to everyone.

"I'll be right back," said Star and she skipped up to the bar. She came back with a bowl that the club usually used for the ranch dressing we offered with our hot wings. She placed the bowl on the floor which was filled with beer. "Here you go my doggy bitch." She said with an evil look in her eyes.

"Fuck this shit." Cammie bellowed. "I'm not drinking off the fucking floor."

Cherry was standing behind us so before you could blink an eye, she delivered a quick shift kick between Cammie's legs right up against his balls. Cammie started yelling and grabbing himself as Cherry asked if he would like another one. Not wanting to be kicked again, Cammie lowered his head and lapped up the beer out of the bowl.

"That's more like it." She said. "Drink it like a bitch."

Cammie slurped up some more beer and turned his face towards Diamond with his mouth full and spit the beer all over her. SNAP! Lights flashed and Cammie turned to the source. It was Aphrodite with Cammie's camera phone.

"I was just wondering who ICE Katy was?" She asked. "You know, the one save in your phone."

"You stupid bitch!" Cammie yelled. That's my wife!

"Aww little sissy has a little wifey?" Laughed Cherry. "How about we text these photos we've been taken to her? Does she know that you came to a strip club tonight?"

"No." Cammie meekly said. "Please don't do that. She'll kill me. Don't send those photos."

"Then I guess you better offer me your final apology Cammie." I said. "Once I'm satisfied, I'll let you and your friends leave and I'll even have my girlfriends delete those photos from your phone so your wife doesn't find out what a naughty boy you've been." I pulled out the nearest chair and sat in. "You will worship me beneath my sexy stiletto heels and you will suck my heel like it's a cock. If you impress me, I'll let you leave with your phone and your wife will never have to know what happened in here tonight." I laughed at him.

Cammie immediately crawled towards me, looking like a defeated, submissive puppy with his tail between his legs. He lifted up my stripper shoes grimacing the whole time. Slowly, with a look of disgust, he began to run his tongue delicately around the bottom on my heels. Carefully circling his way up to the top and back down again. Once again the crown cheered as he stuck the pointy end of the heel in his mouth and started to suck it down to the back of his throat.

"What a good little bitch you are!" I told him. "That's right. Suck it like a dick. These are brand new shoes and I've been working in them all day. Clean them for me! Make them nice and shiny and new again bitch!" I gloated.

"Look at him rocking his hips!" Proclaimed Cherry. "It's like he's getting excited! Like a bitch in heat with his ass twitching up in the air like that!"

"OMGod look his body is trembling!" Yelled Star. "He fucking likes it!"

Cammie was moaning while he rolled my stiletto heels around his mouth. His body was thrusting forward and back like he was getting fucked. All of the sudden, he let out a loud moan, body shuddered and he collapsed breathing heavily beneath my feet.

"You fucking disgusting little slut!" I screamed at his limp body. "Did you fucking cum like a whore?"

He lay there silent. Face turning red all over again.

"He fucking came inside his pants!" yelled Cherry.

"Gross!" yelled multiple men in the club just before everyone erupted in laughter.

"I think it's time for you to go." Said John the bouncer who was nonchalantly ignoring the events until now. The other bouncers moved forward to gather Cammie's friends while John picked Cammie up off the floor and escorted him out the doors without his cell phone and shut the doors behind him.

Cherry, Star, Aphrodite and I gathered around and joined in the laughter. Since we were not due on stage, we headed to the dressing room.

"Excuse me Mistresses." We turned as a scrawny guy with huge glasses approached us from behind. I looked up at his boyish face with his doll like curly black hair. "What do you want?"

"That was the hottest scene I have ever witnessed. I have been bouncing around from club to club to find a group of Mistresses to dominate and control me. Please take me as your bitch?"

The nerdy guy got to his knees and pulled out a stack of what looked like to be hundred dollar bills and stuffed them in Aphrodite's hand. "I humbly await your command Goddesses." The nerd bowed his head and grew silent.

"I think you're mistaken." Proclaimed Cherry. "We're not Mistresses nor have we ever been."

"But what about that display of public humiliation show you just put on Mistress?"

"Shits and giggles. The guy had it coming." Answered Star.

"Ummm, girls. There is $1200 here." Said Aphrodite.

We all stared at here in disbelief. "What are you wanting from us?" I asked.

"I am looking to be controlled, strapped down, dressed like a sissy and forced to be violated with toys and men." The nerd informed us.

We all glanced at each other, at the nerd and at the money. Finally, we looked at Aphrodite since she was like our mother hen who definitely had more experience than the rest of us.

Aphrodite counted the money again and handed us $400 apiece. "Game on." She said with a grin. We all smiled down at our new play toy.

When customers call me and find out that I am not only a Mistress on the phone but also a Mistress in my real life, they always ask how I got started. Why I got started. Are there others like me. So I decided to compile a short story describing the events that happened when I decided, along with my girls, to become professional Mistresses. With the help of my best friends, who are also in the same line of work as me, we created this story from my point of view, to day number one of the erotic world of BDSM. Please give me feedback and let me know if you would like to find out more about our erotic adventures or if you would like to get in contact with my other friends.

Here is a brief overview. Cherry aka Allison is the youngest of us with long, curly blonde hair. She has D cups and a small ass. She specializes in forced female transformation. Star aka Star, is the bitch who can handle BDSM in all extremities. She is petite with B cup tits, creamy white complexion and layers of long jet black hair. Aphrodite aka Ashleigh, favorite part of being a Mistress is financial domination and cock and ball torture and naught taboo secrets. She is like an evil Angel descended to earth with her ever flowing straight blonde hair, tall and slender frame and legs that never seem to end. Finally, there is me, Brandy, aka Diamond. I am half Japanese and Mexican with D cups, JLO ass, sexy bedroom eyes, short and petite. I specialize in bondage, humiliation and financial domination. I hope you enjoy this story. Let me know and my girls and I will create more and you will also be able to hear more stories from their point of view also!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • How I Became a Mistress

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 221 milliseconds