• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Where do I Begin?

Where do I Begin?

12345

This story is an unfinished work from a while ago. Please let me know if you would like it finished, or post a link to your own ending/modifications! Enjoy!

*****

Where do I begin?

Let me begin my recount of the past three days with a statement.

I have never felt anything more incredibly satisfying or terrifying than the experience I have just been through. I have never understood so clearly any single thought in all my life, and at the same time, doubted that same thought with all my being.

And I have never been so totally controlled.

Let me start from the beginning.

It was an average day. An average, normal, crappy day. I got up late, burned my toast and got burned by the boss for being late. I had all the tricky customers with all the difficult problems and very little thanks for it. In fact I was just about totally fed up with my day altogether, ready to fuck off back to my crappy apartment, collapse on the couch and lose all my troubles in a can of MindLess.

I wasn't supposed to drink that drink any more. Last year I had one too many at Christmas and woke up in hospital with major arterial poisoning. Apparently when they found me I was wearing nothing but stilettos and had half a used condom still over my crown jewels. When the analysis came back, they found that I'd been out of mental control for close to twelve hours. When they asked me who, all I could think of in my still numb mind was her, the bitch I managed to entice back to my apartment. I don't know how she did it, but somehow, the cute date I'd brought back to my hole for Christmas had actually turned out to be a street user of MindLess. She had brought a six pack of the damn drink with her. No doubt it was spiked with, what, triple the safe active agent levels. No doubt I would have been out of it by the end of the second one. By the sixth, she could have asked me to cut off my own dick and swallow it whole and I probably would have obeyed.

MindLess was Coca Cola's response to the end of the Coke era. When the world decided it'd had enough Coke in mid-2019, Coke had about a year to make the next drink-of-the-century before their funds and sponsors dried up and they fell out of commission. It took them six months and eight billion dollars to invent MindLess, but it was worth it. In December of 2019, Coke was 15 trillion dollars in profit, and had the world hooked. Literally.

MindLess's key ingredient was a new chemical known as Hydroxide 0-1. The 0-1 was the official scientific code for mind altering discoveries after the Breaking of the Mind discovery in 2015. (For those who have found and read my recount of the last three days on the internet, I have included a summary of the Breaking of the Mind discovery at the end of my notes to help jog their memories.) Since then, any and all discoveries relating to mind altering substances were to be labelled with the 01 prefix or the 0-1 chemical code and would be investigated by the Government Department for Mental Issues (GDMI) before any further progress was made. Hence, it came as a worldwide shock when Coke announced its new product, MindLess, had proven to be a massive success on its one-thousand test patients and did include the agent Hydroxide 0-1 as an ingredient.

Whether the ingredient was active or not was never specified and an investigation by the GDMI reported only that the test subjects were healthy in every way. No other reports were ever heard - a rarity for such a highly funded government department. Still, since there was no negative feedback and since the agency had fulfilled its contractual obligations, the government was satisfied and the drink was commercialised. Within a month, MindLess was the world's most popular drink by a massive 42% over Pepsi's PartyBuzz.

When I tried the drink I found it to be incredibly powerful. It seemed, almost instantly, to calm my mind, clearing it, cleansing it. I felt fresh, empowered. Nothing was incredibly different, except my emotions were at the best they'd been for years. Oddly enough, I also found that several ads I watched on TV directly after drinking the drink seemed oddly relevant and I found myself wanting to follow their advice. At the time however, I simply put it down to my newfound mental calm.

Of course, I had no idea at the time that MindLess's key ingredient - Hydroxide 0-1 - was actually an active agent. But then again, neither did the rest of the world. And by the time they had worked it out, it was too late. MindLess had been tried by 98.4% of the planet's population, putting a massive favour in the hands of anyone who might want to oppose them. Luckily, no one tried.

The thing about active mind altering agents is that they are incredibly hard to trace without millions of dollars' worth of equipment at your disposal - something only the GDMI had. Mind altering agents have a similar effect on the mind as carbon dioxide has on the body. You could be driving along in an old petrol powered car one moment and asleep at the wheel the next and never realise you were breathing in carbon dioxide for the last half hour through a broken seal. This, in fact, is the primary reason the government cut all the country's funding to petrol powered cars and concentrated on developing electric vehicles. The same concept applies to mind altering chemicals. They'll be in your system before you even know how, and by the time you've worked it out, you could be sitting in a hospital wheelchair with an anti-weakener drip in your arm and a doctor telling you you came three hours away from total mental breakdown.

Isn't it funny then, that the world's most popular drink also happens to be the only one on the market to carry an active mind altering agent?

Just as all of this was going through my head, as if often did on long boring work days, she appeared. She looked incredible. The first thing I thought when I saw her was "Holy fucking shit, I would LOVE to get in her pants. And by in, I mean neck deep in some incredible pussy."

What? I'm alone most of my life, ok? I've had about as much sex since I left school as Tomas the Tank engine.

Let me describe her. She was wearing heeled shoes, not massive but slightly raised. Her legs were wrapped in the tightest leather tights I've ever seen, and trust me, if I'd seen her ass in those pants I probably would have filled my pants with cum right then on the spot. As it was I found myself instantly sexually attracted to her.

Her hips were those perfect little curvy hips that make women irresistible. Her waist was tightly secured with a corset and her bust looked like it was about to burst the tough material that was restraining it. Either she had no bra on or she had the latest in invisible strap-wear. Either way, I felt like a slight breeze would be enough to push the whole getup off her chest and reveal the plump breasts bulging beneath it.

I found myself wishing her fingers would slightly breeze across my own bulge and reveal it to her. And then she could reveal her own secrets to me.

'Excuse me? Could you show me where the soft drinks are?' Said a quiet, cool voice. It sounded beautiful. But it snapped me out of my trance and I hurriedly averted my gaze, looking up to her face.

It was all I could do to squeeze a half-intelligible sentence out of my lips.

'I- They're, uh, third isle, on the left hand side.' I pointed in the general direction. 'Two isles that way.'

She sent me a smile that would have melted the heart of Iron Man, were his heart actually made of iron. Yeah, it was really hot, ok?

'Thanks.' And she strode off. I just stood there, staring at the place where she'd been standing, for several seconds. By the time I realised what I was doing, she was gone.

I suddenly felt very conscious at the massive hard on I was trying to hide and tried, unsuccessfully, to shake the image of her beautiful ass out of my head before a damp spot

was added to the bulge. I put the last of the groceries up and made for an early lunch break in the toilets.

So that's how I met her. The most attractive woman I've ever seen in my life, asked me for the soft drink isle, and I was about as confident as a... Something incredibly not-confident, at any rate. Fucking great. What a day.

How was I to know that from that moment, my mind was hers to command?

PART 2

So that was the beginning. The first day I met her. The woman who turned me into her slave. Let me tell you now that, despite how weird the next part sounds, it truly did happen exactly this way. I'll detail it as much as I can remember, because the details are important in this bit. Here, let me explain.

I had another two hours before my day ended, so I resolved to think about her all I wanted when I was at home with my can of MindLess and my remote. I had more boxes to empty onto the shelves around the corner, so, I grabbed them and made my way around to the next isle. There was a little boy playing on the ground as his mother shopped, and I stepped around him cautiously. When his mother saw, she came over hurriedly, apologising for him. I assured her that he was causing no harm, smiling at him, but, I added, for the sake of other customers, perhaps he should play out of the walkways. She apologised again and took the boys hand. I continued on around the corner, still looking down at the boy, just to make sure I didn't step on any fingers or anything. Because of this, and because the boxes of stock I was carrying blocked my forward view, I never noticed the young girl right around the corner turning to walk out of the isle just as I entered it. So, naturally, I crashed straight into her.

The boxes went everywhere, tipping off the pile like dominoes. I was kneeling down to pick them up before they'd finished landing, apologising as I did so. I never looked at her, but I had the feeling that it was the same girl who I'd directed towards the energy drinks before. Sure enough, I heard her soft voice saying something.

'Oh my, I'm so sorry! I wasn't watching where I was going and I never saw you!' she exclaimed, the perfect picture of innocence.

'No, no, it was my fault, I was watching that boy over there and I-' I paused to reach under the shelves for the last box. As I drew it out, I looked up and found her crouching right in front of me, her face barely three inches away from my own.

'I- I-' was about all I was able to stammer. Her eyes, caught my own, and I simply couldn't look away. That is, if I had wanted to.

'Shhhh...' she hushed, placing a finger over my lips. I heard her voice as though it was, well, inside my very mind. Despite the thoughts running through my head, I froze. She said nothing for what felt like an eternity, but was probably more merely a second, but for that second she stared into my eyes, as I stared back into hers. I don't know what she saw, but I can tell you, her eyes could have been bottomless. They were deep, deep eyes, full of more living energy that I've ever seen before. They practically pulsed, alive with knowledge, strength, emotion, power. However, some part of me that was unaffected by the signals my senses were sending me managed to realise that I was probably the only person who could see all of that. What I saw captured me, enticed me to learn more, made me want to know and be a part of everything they were, although, in hindsight, I have no idea how I could have done that.

And then the moment passed. As quickly as it had happened, it passed. She stood, casually, as though nothing had happened, turned and strode confidently away. For the second time in as many minutes, I found myself awestruck, unable to move. By the time I had, she was gone.

When I turned around, the boy and his mother, the ones who had caused me to crash into the mysterious and beautiful girl, were nowhere to be seen. Even though the whole entire scenario had taken place over the space of only a few seconds, they were gone. I could find them nowhere.

'What the hell...' I whispered to myself. How odd. How very odd indeed.

So, that was our first encounter. I have little doubt that you, dear reader, have worked out that the aforementioned girl is the one about which this recount is centred. What you don't know, yet, is exactly how much power was in those eyes. Something that, at the time, even I hadn't fully come to understand. But I soon would. Oh, soon I would be so deeply controlled by those eyes that my poor mind would be able to think of nothing but their beautiful glare.

Let me skip forwards to the next time I met her. It was the very next day, after I had carried out my plan and spent my night with a pizza and a can of MindLess, which, after all, ended up being worse for my out-of-control mind than I had hoped...

I arrived into work late as usual and received a scalding from the boss - also as usual. In my normal shitty mood, I trudged out onto the floor with a rubbish bin. Today's exciting task: clean up. Just what I needed.

Fortunately for me, at least as far as clean up goes, there was a distraction waiting for me at the front counter.

She stood there like she owned the world, and, what's more, like the world liked being owned by her. She was stunning, with another tight corset on that made her whole chest area look like it was ready to overflow with breast. Her legs were shapely and crossed, her arms folded calmly over her ample bust. Her face, was simply... Breathtaking. Absolutely fucking breathtaking.

She smiled when she saw me, standing up straight. When I arrived at the counter to meet her, she surprised me totally. And I don't really know what I expected her to do, but I know it wasn't what she did.

Her hands grasped my arms gently, and her face came towards mine. I remember that it was this specific moment that my mind started thinking for itself.

Alright, let me rephrase that. My mind started receiving thoughts and executing them without my permission. But, at the time, it felt just like instinct. Natural.

I had no idea.

Her face came towards mine, and I instinctively met hers with my own. It was a kiss. A full-lipped, passionate kiss.

My outer shell kept it cool, but inside, I was going crazy.

The hot girl! The incredible beauty! The one I so incredibly single-handedly freaked out! Kissing me! Me!

We drew back and she regarded me with a fondness only true love can express.

At least, that's what I thought it was.

'Hey, babe,' She said to me softly, 'so good to see you again after last night!'

Last night?! My mind reeled, having no recollection of any company, pleasant or otherwise, the previous night. Unless this girl was my can of MindLess, there was no way she could have been with me. And yet, what she said felt right. True. Of course it was true! After all, she'd said it! How could someone this attractive be lying?

'C'mon,' she was saying again, 'let's get outta here. I told your boss you had an appointment,' she said, leading me by the hand out the door, 'So you're good for the rest of the day.' Stunned, I did nothing but follow her lead.

Five minutes later we were in the car, on the main road. I said nothing, not trusting any part of my person to even move in case my streak of luck ended and I was fumbling words and bumping into people again. As my mind raced, a thought crept in around the edges, slowly taking over my focus until it was all I thought of.

The thought, as it were, was me imagining her...

Imagining her masturbating right next to me, in the car, on the road, while driving!

I snapped my head round as far as I dared without alerting her or breaking my neck, just in case the vivid thought had been real.

It wasn't.

Again, half of me sighed with relief, and the other sighed with disappointment.

I turned back to my thoughts, wondering if I was totally sober from the MindLess kick last night. Then I wondered if I was even past it, or if it was still last night and all of this was just a drunk hallucination. That'd be it. That explains all the weird things going on with me today, I thought. It's the MindLess. I got a bad can and I've tripped out and I'm lying on my floor at home with my old clothes on and nothing next to me but a couch.

It was with this relieving thought in my mind that I turned again, expecting the sexy girl next to me to have been replaced by a couch leg.

What I saw told me two things. One, I had to be on more than one can to be this far into it and still not waking up.

And two...

My imagination obviously wasn't doing a bad job tonight.

For there she was, as sexy as ever, with her giant breasts sticking out in front of her and one hand on the wheel, the other pressed deep inside her pants, moving backwards and forwards, causing her mouth to fall open in ecstasy as she looked right at me, a coy grin on her face.

PART 3

Now I know what you're thinking. This girl walks out of nowhere, I make a total fuck-up of it and ruin any chance I had of even saying hi to her, then the next day she's there again saying not only that we're dating, but also that we fucked, and, what's more, is finger-fucking herself right next to me in the car. Either I'm tripped out on some fucked up shit, or in a mental hospital.

Well, let me tell you now, I truly believed at the time that I was either of those. But not one part of me believed that it could all be true. Not one bit.

Well, let me further tell you, as this story unfolds, you'll likely follow the same thought path I did. Disbelief, denial, shock... And then, submission.

The part that comes next is by far the most out there part yet, but by no means the most ridiculous.

Were this whole story to be rated on a "ridiculous scale", the next section would weigh in at about a six.

Don't worry. Pretty soon, I hit ten.

I couldn't help it.

My mouth fell open and I stared.

I'm sorry but a guy like me just doesn't get to see this sort of material every day, or month, for that matter, and when it does happen it's not something you want to miss.

I stared at her crotch, at the hand pulsing back and forth in it, and felt my own crotch area begin to pulse too. She looked over at me, meeting my eyes, locking gaze, and she held it for a good thirty seconds. Eyes that were full of pure sensual ecstasy. She gave me the works, the lip biting and the sighing and the breathing and back arching. She even did her best to grind her hips, though sitting in the car probably isn't the best place for it. She did a damn good job though. My own groin knew what was going on and yearned to be a part of it, but I willed it to silence, though, I had no idea what I was silencing it for.

She must have known. She had to have seen how desperate I was.

She withdrew her hand, lifted it up to her mouth and took a long suck of her fingers. Then, she extended her arm to me, obviously inviting me to do the same. Tentatively, I wrapped my lips around them and pulled.

Well, I gave it a try, didn't I? So maybe I wasn't very graceful? I had barely got my head around her appearing at my work, let alone everything else.

Well, apparently I was pretty pathetic, because she laughed at my effort to clean her fingers and re-inserted the fingers into herself, returning her attention to the road. It was only now that I noticed how long she'd been staring straight at me, and how little the car had moved. That in itself was skill.

I sat there and tried not to notice the bulge in my pants.

Turned out I didn't need to wait long for the next helping. What was probably twenty seconds of driving, rubbing and sighing later, she withdrew her hand again - I was able to catch a tiny glimpse of her hairless crotch as she did so - and extended the hand to me. No suck first. This time, it was my turn to get the full dosage.

I was determined not to fail this opportunity, fearing, I suppose, that if I was too pissy, she'd stop and I'd lose the chance forever.

12345
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Where do I Begin?

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 56 milliseconds