• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Cuckold Chronicles 22: Danny Pt. 02

Cuckold Chronicles 22: Danny Pt. 02

1234

Danny becomes a man

Danny's 'interview' was a success as well as exhausting; both physical and emotional. We both slept through the night. Nothing was said about it all day Thursday.

Friday morning I was brought back to life by the alarm clock announcing the start of a new day. I made my way through the house wearing only my robe & slippers. After turning on the coffee pot I started her toast & retrieved the paper from the front porch. I always get a good feeling deep inside when I do these little things for my wife. I don't do them because I'm a panty clad cuckold Bitch. On the contrary, I do them because I love her and I know that sentiment is returned in kind. When you have been married as long as we have, you learn the little things that your partner appreciates and you do them out of love. She has to get dressed & go to work so why shouldn't I take a little stress out of her day by getting her a small breakfast? You youngsters out there should pay attention to this advice. Listen to the old Kitty Allen song, "Little Things Mean a Lot". If you're wise, you'll learn something from it.

Anyway, I took her breakfast in and returned to the dining room to read the paper. The master bath is her domain on weekday mornings, much like the kitchen on Thanksgiving. I know when to give her a wide berth. I gave her about 45 minutes before venturing back to the bedroom.

She was sitting at her make-up table putting on the final touches. I noticed she hadn't put any panties on the bed for me, so I started getting dressed as well. As I was buttoning my shirt she turned to me.

"Take out your Clean-Up- Bitch panties & lay them on the bed. Since you didn't take a shower this morning I'm guessing you're going to take one this afternoon, right?"

"Right; I'm just going to run by the office today & probably grab some lunch at the Lodge. I figured I would shower & dress around 4. What are you getting at?"

"A couple of things actually; First, do you know where the dry erase board that we used to use for the kids got put?"

"Yeah, it's hanging on the wall in the garage, why?"

"I'd like you to bring it into the bedroom and write this list on it." She handed me a piece of paper. "Once you write the list, please find something to hang over it. I'm hoping to get home a little after 5. I'll text you when I leave work. You should be showered and dressed by then, including your panties. As we all know, you will be Dave until you slip your panties on. When you get my text, you will start preparing a bubble bath for me. Set up my shaving gear and my drink next to the tub. While I soak in the tub, I want you to do your usual things to convert our bedroom into the 'Cuckold Love Nest', as you call it, that you do so well. Can you remember all this or should I send you a reminder during the day?"

"I'll remember; I've done it so many times I could do it in my sleep. As a matter of fact, I have done it more times in my dreams than in reality," I added with a chuckle.

"OK, I have to run. I'll see you around 5. Love ya Honey."

She gave me a quick kiss & headed toward the door.

As soon as I saw her drive down the street I opened the folded paper. I got a big smile; It was her to-do list for the night. I went straight to the garage and pulled down the board and brought both the board and the box of markers to the back porch. After cleaning the dust off, I started making her list.

# 1- Missionary

#2- Cowgirl

#3-Reverse Cowgirl

#4- Doggie

#5- Scissors Front

#6- Scissors Back

#7- Standing Front

#8- Standing Back

#9- Anal

#10- Counter

#11- Table

#12- Chair

#13- Airtight

#14 Sitting face to face

#15 Sitting face to back

I took it to the bedroom & propped it up in front of the TV. I grabbed one of my dress shirts from the closet & draped it over the front. I figured that could double as her apparel if he didn't wear a long sleeve dress shirt tonight.

I had an uneventful day and got home around 3. I went ahead & took my shower. I smiled as I pulled up my panties, knowing what the night would bring. I set up her little table she likes next to the tub. After I put her razor, shaving cream and body lotion on the table, I went outside for a smoke and a beer. I turned on the TV, just to find something to watch while I waited for Heather to call. Much to my delight, TCM was showing True Grit! Don't you just love the scene in the meadow near the end of the movie? "Fill your hands, you son of a Bitch!" I get goose bumps just thinking about it.

Oh, yeah, back to the story. At 5:15 I got the text, "Headed home Cubby."

I started filling the tub. I knew she wouldn't be here for at least 20 minutes so I made it a bit hotter than I normally would. I tossed in a handful of bath beads & brought out her incense burner. From the bedroom I got a cone of sandlewood, packed her pipe and grabbed her lighter to place on the table. There was only room left for her drink & phone. Smoke and a drink: her usual Friday night fare. Her menu for the night however was something very new and very young. I glanced at the clock, 5:30; I hurried to fix her cocktail. I got it on the table and lit the incense just as I heard the door open.

"Cubby, where are you?"

I appeared around the corner surprising her.

"Right here," I said as I took her purse and briefcase.

"OH, you startled me. Set those down and drop your pants."

I did as she said and she smiled when she saw the front of my panties. She slowly traced her fingernail around my hardly noticeable bump from where my little wee-wee was tucked down between my thighs. She twirled her fingers telling me to turn around. I felt her hand rubbing my ass. She nudged my shoulder telling me to bend over.

"Clean-Up-Bitch, eh? Danny says he is going to make you earn that name ALL-smack-NIGHT-smack-LONG-smack. I don't know if I'm going to survive this night. Now, come get me undressed so I can prepare myself for my new lover.

I took her purse & briefcase to the table in the hall. After grabbing her phone I met her in the bedroom. I tossed her phone on the bed and came up from behind and unhooked and unzipped her skirt, letting it fall to the floor. My hands moved up to begin unbuttoning her blouse. Once her blouse was open I ran my fingers across her breast as I fiddled with the clasp of her bra between her soft sweet tits. As I slipped her blouse & bra off her shoulders, I leered at her body, dressed in my favorite outfit; only panties, stockings and heels. I knelt behind her and slowly pulled down her panties noticing they were a bit damp in the gusset. After planting a kiss on each cheek she turned around and sat on the bed so I could remove her shoes & stockings. Once they were off she grabbed my hair & shoved my face to her crotch. I was right; she was already wet and eager. I kissed & licked for about 20 seconds before she pushed me away, stood up & stepped into the tub.

She let out a long AHHHHHHHHH as she let the hot water ease away the stress of the day. She took her drink and enjoyed a couple of sips before looking at the table, then at me. I laid her phone on the table awaiting her orders.

Heather picked up her pipe and lighter, handing them to me. "Put these on my nightstand. We have less than an hour before they will be here. Get to work on the bedroom. I'll call you when I'm ready for you. Take care of my clothes. Leave my stockings and heels, I'm wearing them tonight. Lay out my black dress; the same one I wore to dinner the other night. Now get to work Cubby."

I set about my duties as quickly as I could. I set up the incense on her dresser; I put new candles on the TV stand, her nightstand and my dresser. We have a really neat ceiling fan in our room. It is called a Moonglow. It has a regular set of 4 60W bulbs on the bottom of the light kit but it also has another light that has 3 25W bulbs in a circle at the top. You can set it to use only the bottom light, set it to use all the lights or just use the 'Moonglow' effect, making it much more romantic. I did a mental check on my preparations; Moonglow, check; incense, check; candles, check. I put her dress on the bed and tossed her stockings on top of it. I was about to turn down the bed when she called me.

She really was a hot sexy sight to behold when I walked into the bathroom. She had pulled out the fold-down chair in the tub. She had a towel draped over her shoulders; her legs spread wide, the can of shaving cream on the chair between her legs and the razor in her hand, waving it at me. Her other hand held her drink.

Neither of us said a word as I climbed into the empty tub and knelt down to shave her most intimate parts. I got a slight thrill knowing I was shaving her pussy smooth for another man to enjoy. It didn't take long since I have done this a number of times in the last year. She really likes how I check for stubble with my tongue. I started right in on trimming her little heart above her man melting velvet glove. I wiped the whole area clean with the wet washcloth and helped her stand up & out of the tub. I patted her dry and led her to the bed to dress her.

She sat down and crossed her legs, extending one out to me. I slipped on her hose and gently pulled it up to her thigh. I put on her shoe and she uncrossed & re-crossed her legs, giving me the other foot. After I finished I completed the ritual by giving her fresh clean pussy a good-bye kiss. Since I hadn't been told to lay out a bra & panties, I took her dress and slipped it over her head, straightened it out and zipped it up. She stopped me as I tried to fasten the hook at the top.

She looked down at me as she sat at her make-up table. "You really are a good Cuckold. My guest should be here any minute. Go out to greet him and let him know I'll be out soon. I'm still concerned about him popping his cork as soon as I touch him. Ask him if he wants you to take the edge off for him. Tell him it is my idea. Take him to the back porch. Position him so his back is to our glass door. I want to watch but I don't want him to see me. I'll come out when everyone is presentable. Now go Cubby, I need to finish up here. Oh, don't forget to set up a couple of CD's in case we decide to dance a little as an ice breaker."

I had no sooner gone to the living room when the doorbell rang. I let them in and guided them to the back porch. I explained that Heather was still getting ready and offered them a drink. As I was getting Danny a Pepsi, I mentioned Heather's concern about his control. Before I could say anything more, Danny cut me off.

"Heather told me your panties tonight say Clean-Up Bitch, is that right?"

"Yes Sir, they do," I answered softly.

Sam let out a quiet chuckle. "We just call him Cubby when he wears those, it's easier to say."

Danny smiled at me saying, "Show me your panties Cubby!"

I handed him his drink and loosened my pants, letting them fall to the floor. I pulled my shirt up and turned my back to him, bent forward and swayed my ass at him. I heard him stifle a giggle as he gave me two hard swats.

"This is so crazy. I was worried about blowing my load too soon as well. What can we do about that?"

"Heather suggested you have me suck you off before she comes out, just to take the edge off, that is, if you want."

"Sounds like a good idea. Where should we do it?"

"Right here is fine. Since you're the man of the house tonight, you can sit in my chair right behind you or you can stand there & order me to my knees in front of you."

"Sit in your chair, huh? I like that." He sat in the chair and unbuckled his pants, pulling them down to his thighs. "Get to work Bitch, make sure I can pleasure your wife properly."

I knelt in front of my chair and started licking his already hard cock. Sam moved behind him watching over Danny's shoulder. I saw him turn to look at our glass door. He had a big grin on his face as I saw Heather tip toe out to watch. Danny didn't last long with me stroking and sucking like the cum slut I am. I felt him swell up and was rewarded with a mouthful of hot cum. I swallowed most of it, keeping a little in my mouth for Heather.

We both stood up and Danny fastened his pants. I went inside to set up the stereo for Heather. I put in the Beatles 'Love Songs' CD and Love from the 70's CD. I was heading back out as Heather emerged from the bedroom. She smiled at me and I gave her a deep kiss, sharing Danny's cum with her. She gave me quick lick on the lips and finished off her drink before handing me the empty glass. I went to the kitchen with the glass and she headed out to greet her guest.

I walked out just in time to see her rebuff Sam's attempt to hold and kiss her. She offered her cheek to him to kiss instead.

"Sorry Sam, but tonight I'm reserved for Danny." She turned to Danny & wrapped her arms around his neck, smothering him with a very hard kiss. When she finally broke the kiss, she herded us all inside.

"Sam, we need to go if we're going to catch the 1st Poker game. Do you have any last instructions for our student?"

He put his arm around Danny's neck and in a fatherly he said, "There is no role-playing when you're alone with Heather. Just relax and be yourself. Listen to her voice and her body and you'll be fine. As for you my beautiful temptress, to quote Lee Marvin, "My dear lady, I give you, the boy, return to me, the man"." I almost laughed out loud at his comment.

I looked at Heather's confused face. "It's a line from 'Paint Your Wagon'. Have fun and enjoy yourself. I'll wait for your text."

"Cock Breath, before you go, don't forget to set the mood in the bedroom."

I had forgotten to light the candles and incense. I went in and fired up all the wicks then hurried to meet Sam at the door.

I turned on the stereo and Sam & I walked out the door listening to the Beatles sing 'Something'.

Since I wasn't there, I will ask Heather to give her account of their activities after we left.

Heather's story

Once the men left, I looked at Danny and smiled. He blushed and moved his feet around, not sure of what he was supposed to do next. I could tell the confidence he showed while ordering Dave to suck his cock earlier had walked out the door with the guys.

I walked over to him & ran my fingernail up his arm before taking his left hand in my right hand. "Come on Stud, dance with me. I love this song."

I wouldn't say he was resistant but rather very nervous. I had to take his right hand and place it on my hip. I stepped in closer as I slid my left hand up his chest, onto his shoulder. I gave him a tender kiss and laid my cheek on his shoulder. He moved our joined hands in so they were pinned between us at the opposite shoulder. We started swaying to the music when I felt his hand slide to my ass to pull me closer. He moved it all over my butt, I'm guessing he was checking for panty lines. As I moved in closer I moved his hand off my butt and up to my lower back.

"Slow down Baby, we have all night. You're a good slow dancer, just don't rush things." All this was said between soft kisses. "My Cuckold husband says "women have to be in the mood, men just have to be in the room". Just as I said that he pushed his hard cock against my pelvic bone. "I agree with that and you should remember that as well. Let's take a break and chat a bit. I need another drink, do you need a soda or something?"

"I'm so nervous right now I could use a drink too. I know Sam thinks I'm a little kid, but I would like a beer if I can have one."

I led him over to the love seat & gently pushed him back so he was seated near the end. I started giggling as I headed for the bar. I just realized the next scene from 'Paint Your Wagon' that Sam mentioned. "Of course you can have a beer. While I'm getting the drinks, take off your shoes and socks and get comfortable."

Danny was staring at me as I returned. He finally found his power of speech and told me, "You are so beautiful and sexy. You look amazing in that dress. I thought you were so hot when you wore it to dinner but there is something different about it tonight."

"You are so sweet Danny. Just remember that flattery will get you everywhere", I said with a smile. "There is one little difference to my dress tonight. The last time I wore it, I lost my panties somewhere, so I made sure that can't happen tonight. I'll leave it to you to figure out what I did. Now let's try that dance again. I'm sure the guys told you not to rush into things. Seduce me Daniel, don't just try to take me. I'm pretty sure you'll enjoy the end result if you make me want you."

Danny took me at my word. He put my hands on his shoulders and slipped his to my hips. He gently pulled me close as we starting dancing ever so slowly. I could feel his hard cock against my belly again but this time he wasn't pushing it at me. We were dancing, as Dave would say, cheek to cheek and nip to nip. He brought up a hand and gently toyed with my hair as he lightly kissed my forehead, then my nose, my cheek, my chin and my lips. I started moaning and now it was me pushing up against his hard cock. I looked up and began a series of soft kisses to his neck and finished with my tongue exploring his ear. His hands were all over my back and ass as he began moaning as well. I began unbuttoning his shirt and kissing the exposed skin as I went.

I was pushing his shirt off his shoulders when I felt him unzip my dress and slip his hands inside to touch my quivering flesh. I dropped my hands so the dress could fall to the floor. I knelt in front of him, wearing only my stockings and heels, and quickly got his pants and underwear off. I knew he wouldn't last long even with our Clean-Up-Bitch taking care of him ½ an hour ago.

Now, normally, I like to tease and torment a guy when I suck his cock, you know, build up the suspense, but I knew he was going to explode as soon as I touched him. A full frontal assault was called for here. I grabbed the base of his cock and tried to get his swollen helmet into my mouth. I wasn't quick enough. He started firing as soon as my hand touched him. I had 4 ropes of man cream on my face before I could react. I aimed his cock lower and let him finish on my tits.

Danny was devastated. He backed up and sat back down on the love seat with his face in his hands, saying over and over again, "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry."

I picked up his shirt and wiped my face. I was still on my knees so I crawled over to him, spread his knees and knelt between his legs, my tits resting on his still hard cock.

"Danny, look at me." He was still shaking his head. I pulled his hands away and said, "Look at me Baby, look at me." He slowly looked up and I thought I saw tears forming in his eyes. "Danny, you have nothing to apologize for. You have no idea how good you have made me feel. Any woman my age would take it as a compliment that she could make a hot young stud like you cum so hard and fast just from her touch. The way you look at me is great for my ego."

"Thanks for trying to make me feel good but Dave & Sam said it was wrong to cum on a woman's face unless they ask you to. They said women consider it degrading."

"Well, you got me there," I said with a smile. "I find it more messy than degrading but I usually have my Cum Slut handy to clean it up. Let's get back to the basics now. We've taken care of the pressure that was building inside you. You should be able to last longer now. If you are still upset I can call Dave & tell them to come pick you up or you can massage all this cum on my tits into my skin. Which will it be?"

His smile could have lit up Brooklyn. His hands latched on to my mammeries and commenced to rub his baby batter over every inch of skin. The cooling texture of his cum on my nipples was driving me wild. His cock was rock hard again, pointing up between my tits. His rubbing was inadvertently giving me (him?) a titty fuck. I straighten my back and guided his mouth to my nipple. He tried to be gentle but millions of years of animalistic behavior were working against him.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Cuckold Chronicles 22: Danny Pt. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds