• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Another Day in Paradise

Another Day in Paradise

12

This story, along with the previous three, relates the mostly true adventures we shared with Bret and Denise, an attractive, sexy couple we had the good fortune to get to know, and then visit at their beautiful townhouse in our favorite party town, Key West. The stories are based on real events, but with some embellishment to make them more fun and interesting. These are my first posts here, and it didn't occur to me to collect these tales in a series. But they do describe a related chronological series, and are probably best enjoyed by reading them in sequence. I would suggest that you start with "Tight Squeeze." The next in the series is "Denise Gets Warmed Up," followed by "A Revealing Night at the Restaurant." The next story, "Unexpected Addition", will bring you to the opening scene of this story. I hope you enjoy reading about these events as much as we enjoyed living them!

These stories contain strong elements of exhibitionism, group sex, candaulism, and both male and female bisexuality.

*****

I woke up to tropical sunlight filtered through the lace curtains. Laura stirred slightly, but was still sleeping, and I slipped out of the bed without disturbing her. With the sexual workout we had been getting over the last couple of days, I figured she might appreciate a little extra rest. I padded silently to the ensuite bathroom and willed my morning wood down just enough to relieve myself. I completed my morning routine and glanced at Laura as I came out of the bathroom. Her lithe form was outlined under the sheet. One knee was slightly bent, and the rise of her mons was clearly visible between her parted thighs. The sheet was draped below one tit, and I admired the firm roundness of her bare breast. Her nipple was hard, even in sleep, and I wondered if she was dreaming about the nonstop sex of the last few days.

Bret and Denise's home was clothing optional, and I didn't bother to dress before leaving the bedroom. While Laura and Denise would often wear something, Bret and I were naked just about all of the time. I made my way downstairs, enjoying the sensation of my semi-erect cock bouncing in front of me with each downward step.

I got to the bottom of the stairs and entered the great room, which made up most of the first floor. The living room area was to my left. There was a breakfast bar/dining area directly across from the stairs and to my right was the door to the downstairs bath. Beyond that was the open kitchen, where I could see Denise, her back to me, reaching up into a cabinet for a coffee cup. She was wearing a red t-shirt, and her upraised arms caused the shirt to ride up, almost completely exposing her naked ass.

"Good morning," I said, and she turned around.

"Good morning," she replied in a cheerful, sing-songy voice. Her eyes seemed to drink in my nude form, lingering on my swollen, half hard dick. She leaned against the counter, her palms on the surface, and rested a raised foot on the other knee, forming a figure 4 with her legs. Her t-shirt did little to cover the light blond patch of hair between her legs, or the beautiful slit below. With her gaze still fixed on my semi-hardon, she asked, "Coffee?"

"Sure," I replied, and she turned around and reached up into the cabinet for another cup.

"Let me get that," I said, and came up behind her. I enjoyed the sensation of the smooth roundness of her ass against my cock as I reached over her to retrieve a cup.

"Thanks," she said, taking the cup from me.

She filled both cups and we sat at the breakfast bar. We turned the stools to face each other, and she sat half cross-legged with one foot tucked under the other leg. Like Laura, she loved to show off her pussy.

"We're really enjoying our visit." I told her.

"We're enjoying having you guys here," she replied. "Last night was great! That was the first time I've done that."

She was referring to the double fucking she had received from Bret and me.

"Yeah", I said, "two cocks in one pussy is so tight. Laura and I love doing that. I love the way it squeezes my cock and she loves getting her pussy stretched."

"I never been so full," she said, putting her hand over her snatch. "I loved it."

"I'm surprised we could both fit inside you, Bret's cock is so fat," I said.

"Mmm, just at the base, though. It's kinda funny shaped, don't you think?" she asked.

"I guess it is," I replied. "Laura really likes it."

For those of you that haven't read the previous stories and aren't familiar with Bret's tool, let me explain. Flaccid, his dick looks normal enough. But when he gets hard, the base swells up disproportionately, giving his member a conical shape. Laura loves getting him deep inside her cunt so that the base of his cock stretches her out.

Our discussion, the sight of Denise's open pussy, and now the thought of Laura riding Bret's cock were all conspiring to make my semi-erection less semi and more erect. This was not lost on Denise, who kept glancing down at my increasing stiffness.

"It feels wonderful when it's all the way up inside you," she said.

"Laura said that, too," I replied. "She likes fucking him."

Denise leaned toward me and put her hand on my leg. "You like watching her fuck, don't you?" she asked.

I felt the blood rising in my cock. "I do," I replied. "I love watching her have sex. She looks gorgeous with a hard cock in her mouth. Or her pussy. Or both. And I love watching her with a woman. You two are incredibly hot together."

Denise smiled and slid her hand up my leg until she was almost touching my dick.

"Which do you like better, watching her with a guy or a girl?" she asked.

I thought for a minute. "Well, for myself, I like having two women. Sometimes more. And Laura is totally into women, so that works out. But I really like watching her with a guy, too. I like to watch her suck somebody else's dick, and I like kissing her with cum in her mouth, or licking cum off her body. But mostly I like watching her fuck. I love watching her spread her legs and taking a cock deep in her pussy."

Denise looked down at my cock, lightly stroking my leg. "That's hot," she said. "Bret likes watching me, too. I get it, it's sexy. And I like it when he watches me fuck." She brought her eyes back up to mine. "Laura likes that, too, you know. She told me she likes when you watch her, especially with a guy, especially when she's fucking a guy." She paused. "Laura looked so fucking hot with Derek last night." She was talking about our cab driver, a young surfer type that Laura had brought home to play with while Bret and I fucked Denise. "She looked like she owned him. The way she made him service her pussy. I loved watching her suck his cock and fuck him."

We fell silent for a moment, recalling the very sexy events of the night before. Denise was right. Laura had used Derek with his nice young cock as a sex toy. She fucked his brains out and she looked hot as hell doing it.

Denise's nipples were starting to poke through her t-shirt. I reached between her legs and lightly ran a finger along her slit. She was getting damp. This conversation was turning her on. It was turning both of us on.

She spoke. "I like watching her fuck Bret, too."

"So do I," I replied. "She's very sexy, especially when she's fucking. So are you."

She smiled at me and moved her hand up to caress my balls with her fingertips. My rapidly stiffening rod was starting to lift off my leg and stand up on its own. I touched her pussy again. Her lips were beginning to swell. I pushed a fingertip inside. She was getting very wet. I found her clit and lightly caressed it.

"Do you have much experience with guys?" she asked, looking down at my cock again. Bret and I had been experimenting and exploring our bisexuality over the last few days.

"A little," I said. "Some incidental contact and an occasional blowjob."

"Giving or receiving?"

"Both."

Her fingers were caressing the underside of my shaft, which had quickly grown into a full hardon and was now standing at attention.

She looked up and smiled at me. "Which do you prefer?" she asked.

"I'm not sure," I replied. "I guess it depends. I'm not really attracted to guys. I just like cocks."

She looked at me a little quizzically, like she had a question, but it remained unasked. "That was really hot when Derek came in your mouth last night," she said. Her hand was wrapped around my cock now, slowly jerking me off. I was gently stroking her clit. We masturbated each other as we talked.

"Yeah, that was a first for me. It was kinda sexy and fun."

"I liked it when you shared his cum with Laura. I want to do that."

"Maybe I'll kiss you with Bret's cum in my mouth," I said.

"That would be really fun," she replied. "Or he can kiss me with your cum in his mouth."

"If he lets me cum in his mouth. What about him?" I asked her. "What has he done with other guys?"

"This is as far as I've seen Bret go. He really seems to like sucking your cock." She thought for a second. "Now he seems to like sucking cocks in general."

"And you seem to like watching him," I said.

"I do," she replied. "Laura and I were talking about that. We both really love watching you guys. It's crazy hot. Maybe we can get you to entertain us sometime."

I raised my eyebrows.

She pumped my hard cock. "You know, maybe you guys will 69 while we watch."

"Maybe."

She stood up and straddled me. "Wanna fuck?" she asked, but she didn't wait for an answer. She held me upright and impaled herself on my erection. She worked her way down my shaft until I bottomed out against her cervix. She began to rock her hips against me. "I love how deep you get inside me," she said.

We were just getting into a nice, leisurely fucking rhythm when we were interrupted by a knock at the door. Denise glanced up at the clock and said, "Oh shit, that's Rob. He's here to fix the crack in the back step."

She stood up, freeing herself from my cock. Standing, her t-shirt barely reached the top of her pubic hair. It was still a good 3 inches short of covering her snatch.

I started to look for something to cover up with, but before I could do that she was across the floor to the door. She made no attempt to cover her exposed pussy as she opened it.

"Hi, Rob," she said. "C'mon in."

Rob stepped inside. Denise threw her arms around his neck and kissed him full on the lips. He was good looking and fairly tall, and as she stood on her toes and reached up, her t-shirt came up practically to her waist. I was a little self-conscious sitting in full view of this stranger, completely naked and with a hardon, but Denise's innocent sexiness made my cock twitch in spite of my embarrassment. She broke the kiss and led him by the hand to the breakfast bar.

"Rob, meet Mark. He's visiting us for a few days."

Rob glanced quickly at my erection, then looked me in the eye and extended his hand. "Nice to meet you," he said.

I returned the handshake. "Nice to meet you, too," I said. I felt a little awkward, and wondered if he could see that my cock was wet as well as hard, but Rob seemed completely nonplussed.

"Let me show you what Bret was talking about," Denise said, walking across the kitchen.

I watched her half covered ass cheeks jiggling slightly as she walked to the back door. I noticed Rob watching, too. We looked at each other with a smiling glance, and he followed her to the door. I was starting to forget that I was sitting there naked and hard.

Rob and Denise went out the door and she proceeded to show him where the masonry of the steps was starting to crack. Playfully, she bent over, completely exposing her ass and pussy, and pointed down at the step.

"Can you see the crack?" she asked, glancing back at Rob with a broad smile.

What an outrageous tease, I thought. My hand found its way to my stiff shaft and I began to lightly stroke myself.

"I see it," he replied. "I can fill that, no problem," he said. I stroked a little harder. "Let me take some measurements and I'll get started."

"Ok," Denise said.

She stood up and climbed the two steps to the back door. Rob knelt down at the bottom step. Denise turned to face him, leaned against the door, and got into her one knee raised, foot braced on the other knee, figure 4 pose. She was showing off her pussy. Again.

"Do whatever you need to do," she said. "I'll be inside."

"Ok," he replied, looking straight back up at her open vagina.

She came back around the breakfast bar and picked up both of our coffee cups. I was still slowly pumping my cock, and her eyes dropped down to watch me.

"More coffee?" she asked, still watching me masturbate.

"Sure," I said.

She walked over to the coffee maker and poured two more cups.

"Close friend?" I asked as she returned to the bar.

"Oh, yes," she said, resuming her legs open position on the stool. "We fuck him once in a while. Well, mostly he fucks me and Bret watches us and jerks off. Although he has sucked Bret off a couple of times."

I had released my cock to pick up my cup, but I felt a surge through my loins and almost had a hands-free orgasm at this revelation.

I was about to respond when I heard the footfalls of someone coming down the stairs. I turned to see Laura entering the great room. She was wearing a sheer black robe, one of my favorites. It's dark, but very transparent, especially in the light. The robe was loosely tied and the daylight in the room made it clear that she was naked underneath it. Bret was directly behind her, nude and fully erect.

Laura walked over to me and smiled at my hardon. "Good morning," she said, eyes cast down like she was talking to my dick. She got between my legs and leaned up against me, pressing my cock between us. She kissed me with parted lips, inviting my tongue. I pushed my tongue in and immediately tasted the strong muskiness of cock in her mouth. I gave her a knowing look and lightly ran my tongue over her lips. There was no doubt. The taste of penis on her mouth was unmistakable. Now I knew why Bret was so hard. She had just sucked his dick. She was letting me know.

"Already had breakfast?" I asked.

Laura glanced at Bret, who was at the coffeemaker, pouring two more cups.

She turned back to me with a devilish look. "Just a little taste, he didn't cum. I'm still hungry," she teasingly replied. She squeezed my stiff cock. She bent down and licked my head, then lowered her mouth onto my shaft. She stood up, looked down at my cock and then up at me. "You seem to be enjoying your morning."

"Denise and I were having a very stimulating conversation," I told her.

"I can tell," she said, licking her lips as she turned toward Denise.

Denise looked at both of us and smiled. She leaned over and kissed Laura, a full, sexy kiss on the mouth. Denise licked her lips and gave Laura the same knowing look that I had given her. She turned to Bret in the kitchen.

"Rob's here, out back," she told him.

"Oh, good," Bret said. He swung the back door open and stood in the open doorway in all of his erect glory. "Hey, Rob," he said.

"Hi, Bret," Rob replied. "Nice to see you're up this morning."

"That I am," said Bret.

Laura's eyes widened a little. "Who's that?" she asked, clutching at her robe with uncharacteristic modesty.

"That's Rob. He's a friend that does a little handy work for us sometimes," Denise told her. She glanced up and down at Laura's exposed figure. "Don't worry, he's cool."

Laura seemed to relax and moved so that she could see through the doorway past Bret's naked form. I guessed at that point that she liked what she saw, because, gaze fixed outside, she casually reached inside her robe and fingered her pussy. "Mmm," she murmured, watching him and playing with herself. Then she turned to me. "He's kinda good looking."

Leaving the door open, Bret came back inside and picked up the coffee cups. He walked over with a cup in each hand, his traffic cone shaped dick still standing at full attention. He walked around the counter to join us. Before he had a chance to put the cups down, Laura dropped to her knees and engulfed his cock in her mouth. Bret held the cups and looked down in surprise as Laura sucked him. She pulled his cock out of her mouth and looked up at the three of us as she ran his head all over her lips, liberally coating her mouth with his precum. She stood up, turned to me and playfully planted a very wet, cummy kiss on my lips. I licked her mouth clean, enjoying the taste of Bret's manhood on her.

"Like that?" she asked.

"Very nice," I replied.

Laura turned to our hosts. "He likes tasting cock on my mouth."

"So do I," Bret said, setting the cups down on the bar.

"Want some?" Denise asked him. Without waiting for a reply, she leaned down and sucked my cock deep into her mouth. She pulled it out and coated her lips and chin with my precum. Then she turned to Bret and gave him the same treatment Laura had given me, kissing him with an open mouth so he could taste my cock on her.

"Mmm, that's a nice way to start the day," Bret said, licking the cum from her face.

Laura turned to Denise. "What's the deal with Rob?" she asked.

"Oh, he's a friend," Denise said. "And he's a great fuck," she added. "He's got a beautiful cock, and he's bi." She looked up at Bret and said, "We do him occasionally."

"Really?" Laura said, her eyes wide. "You fuck him?" Denise nodded. "He sucks cock, too?" Denise nodded again.

Intrigued, Laura looked back outside. This new information changed the dynamic, and this time she untied her robe, letting it fall open. I knew she was feeling sexually empowered, especially after last night. Derek was a good looking young guy, 20 years her junior, and all she had to do was show him her naked body and he was totally hers. Now she was obviously sizing Rob up. After Bret, Derek, and I had all simultaneously penetrated Denise last night, Laura had said that she wanted to experience three cocks at once, too. She had two cocks at her disposal, ready to fuck her anytime, and now another one had shown up. Except that she hadn't seen it yet, and hadn't even met the guy. But she seemed to be getting ready to make a sexy first impression.

The robe was still draped over her tits, but it was hanging open in the front, leaving her womanhood in plain view. I glanced down her nude torso and saw that her landing strip was gone. She had shaved her pussy bare, something that she did on occasion. She must have done it this morning, because there had still been a little hair there last night. I ran my fingertips over her naked mons and between her lips, which were getting very wet. She gasped and thrust her hips forward when I touched her clit.

"Dressed for the occasion, I see," I commented.

"I did that this morning. On a whim. That's how I wound up sucking Bret." She glanced at Bret. "We fucked a little bit, too." She looked back at me. "I hope you don't mind."

"Huh? Of course I don't mind. Denise and I were brewing more than coffee down here."

"I know," she replied. "I knew you guys were fucking even before tasted your dick." And she did. Women just seem to know things like that.

But I was still puzzled, I didn't see the connection. I stood up and offered my stool to her. "Here," I said, "sit down and tell us how shaving your pussy led to sex with Bret."

Laura sat on the stool. The robe fell to either side of her hips as she spread her legs and framed her bald pussy with her hands. She explained, "I was in the hallway checking to see how it looked in the full length mirror when Bret came out of the bedroom. He was naked, of course. He saw me there looking at my pussy and I asked him how it looked. He looked very closely and told me it looked nice. Then I asked him to check for any stubble. He checked all over with his hand." She demonstrated, running her hand all over her bare mons and pussy lips as she talked. She was having fun and getting all of us very horny.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Another Day in Paradise

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds