• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Confusion

Confusion

He woke up slowly and cautiously: he had absolutely no idea where he was. Without opening his eyes, he tried to assess his situation. Judging from the air flow, the room was rather large, with a high ceiling. Nothing could be heard but the slight movements of the breezes throughout the chamber. He was lying on some sort of soft surface, almost like a mattress. Directly under his back, he could feel a silky material. However, by moving his limbs slightly, he could tell that he wore absolutely nothing.

Well, not quite nothing. His wrists and ankles were tightly chained to something, allowing him very little movement. Slowly, he opened his eyes and looked around him. The room was indeed large, with no visible furniture except for the massive bed to which he was chained. There was very little light, just enough for him to make out the shadows in the corners. The ceiling was lost in the gloom.

How the hell had he gotten here? And where exactly was here? And why was he chained to the bed? Naked? This had to be some sort of a dream. But when he pulled hard on the manacle holding his left wrist, the steel cut into his flesh, causing a very definite pain. Dreams can’t cause real physical pain.

Just as he came to the conclusion that this was most definitely reality, a hidden door in the wall in front of him slid open. The glare of the light from beyond almost blinded him, but he could make out the silhouette of a female. She stepped forward and the door slid shut behind her, casting the room once more into shadows.

The click of her heels was very loud on the floor as she strode forward. As she got closer to where he was tied, he saw that she was not wearing much more than him. Her feet and calves were entirely encased in tight black boots, ending just below her knees. A pair of extremely high black shorts just barely covered her crotch, with a zippered opening between the legs. She wore a black jacket of some sort, fastened just below her navel. Above that, he could clearly see her cleavage where the jacket was left to gape open.

His eyes traveled up to her face, a face that would have looked angelically innocent if not for the dark red lipstick and heavy eyeliner. Her smirk told him that she had been quite aware of his little “inventory’ of her body.

“What the fuck is going on? Where am I? Why am I tied like this? And who the hell are you? Where are my clothes?”

To all of these questions, she merely smiled. Clearly, she had no intention of enlightening him.

“Dammit, answer me, you slut! What the fuck is going on?”

At this, she raised her right hand, slowly extended it towards him, then smacked him sharply across the mouth, making him see stars.

“You’re here because I want you here. And because you want to be here: you just can’t admit it to yourself. Now, don’t speak again unless I tell you to. Just do exactly as I say and I won’t have to hurt you. First, I want you to stay absolutely still.”

As she was saying this, she had climbed up on the bed and straddled him. She leaned down, giving him an even more revealing view of her breasts. He thought for a moment that she was going to kiss him, but she stopped, her mouth mere millimeters from his.

Slowly, she planted her hands on either side of his head, sliding her left hand under his neck. She moved her face down towards her other hand, almost to the surface of the mattress, and gently blew into his ear, making him shiver. Her tongue darted out to lick gently at his lobe before taking it in her mouth and sucking. He gasped and involuntarily rocked his head closer to her, trying to get closer to her tongue. At this, she bit him hard, not quite breaking the skin.

“I told you not to move, didn’t I” she breathed softly into his ear before alighting all of the nerves in his ear canal with just a swipe of her wet tongue. “Don’t move again unless I tell you to.”

With her left hand, she turned his head gently so that he was facing her, and licked at his lips. He strained not to move, especially when she pressed her lips hard to his, then drew his bottom lip between hers. She sucked on it for a little bit before biting him softly, setting his nerve endings on fire.

“Open your mouth and kiss me back, but don’t move anything else.” He forgot the chains, he forgot his nakedness, he forgot that he had no idea who she was or what she was doing. All he wanted was to feel her lips on his, to find out what she tasted like. Her tongue swept inside his mouth the moment he parted his lips, claiming them.

She tasted like wine, dark red and sweet. Her lips were like velvet on his mouth as her tongue tangled and mated with his. Behind his head, her fingers threaded possessively through his hair, tugging gently. Unthinkingly, he tried to wrap his arms around her, only to be stopped by the chains.

She felt him try to move and jerked back sharply. Again, she smacked his face, hard.

“I told you not to move. Try it one more time and I’ll really have to hurt you.” Her lipstick was smudged slightly and she was breathing rather heavily. He thought this made her look more beautiful, more like an angel in disguise. An angel fallen from grace, but unable to deny her nature.

When she moved again, these thoughts and any others in his head were driven out completely. She slid farther down his body, licking at his skin as she went. Cool hands came to rest on his protruding nipples, rubbing softly back and forth. Bending down, she lowered her mouth to one hard nub and kissed it. Her tongue ran gently over his flesh, back and forth, slow circles. As he reminded himself not to move, she sucked him into her mouth and bit him softly again. All the while, she was gently rolling and pinching his other nipple between her long fingers. Only the sting on his cheek kept him from arching completely off the bed.

Apparently satisfied with her assault on his chest, she moved lower down, running her hands down his sides to his hips. Pausing briefly to toy with his navel, she ran her tongue down his torso, ending just above the broadening of the trail of hair she found there. She smiled wickedly up at him before turning her attention to his cock.

Gripping his ass with her hands, she licked him slowly from the base to the tip, then again from tip to base. She ran her tongue very softly over the cleft at the tip, barely touching him. Again and again she did this, applying more force each time, licking away the drops that appeared there. Finally, she took him completely into her mouth and sucked, hard.

Her hands on his ass stopped him from trying to ram more of himself into her, but she seemed quite capable of doing it without his help. The tip of his cock hit the back of her throat, and still she swallowed him. When her lips touched the base of his shaft she had at least two inches entirely down her throat.

One hand reached between his legs from the back to knead his balls as she bobbed her head slowly up and down the length of him. Her other hand squeezed his ass cheek as she built up speed, applying more pressure and friction to his balls with the other.

He had completely forgotten about her order to remain still by this time. Straining against his chains, he arched his spine and bucked his hips, trying to find some release from this feeling. She could sense the pressure building in him, and sucked in her cheeks harder, applying more friction to his cock. With a groan, he exploded, spurting hot liquid into her mouth. Still, she was not satisfied, and continued pumping him until he had been milked dry of everything he had.

Laughing quietly, she spit his fluids out onto his stomach and rubbed them in, like some sort of lotion. Her lipstick was almost completely gone, most of it having rubbed off onto his now limp penis, staining it a dark blood-red. She crawled back up the length of his body, planting her knees between his thighs.

“You’re not thinking you’re finished, are you? You’ve still got work to do. But this time you can move all you like. Just remember that you’ve been tied very tightly.”

She unbuttoned her jacket, revealing perfectly shaped breasts above a tiny waist. A jagged pink scar curved like a J from below her left breast to her navel and around her side. Something about that scar poked at his mind, like a whiff of a familiar but unnamable scent. Before he could think more about this, she moved farther up his body, straddling his head. Slowly, she spread her legs until her crotch was just above his face, the zipper of her shorts right in front of his mouth.

“It’s your turn, now. Unzip me.” He hastened to comply, fearful of another slap. Using his teeth, he drew the pull of her zipper all the way down, revealing her smooth-shaven pussy. Raising his head slightly, he was able to run his tongue between her swollen lips. She sank down a little farther, allowing him easier access to her cunt. Again, he ran his tongue slowly between the folds of flesh, tasting the her arousal.

He lingered on the small pearl of flesh hidden between these walls, licking it repeatedly. Above him, he heard her soft moan and he grew bolder, sucking her clitoris between his lips and biting it very gently. His hands strained against his bonds, wanting to reach that hot, wet cavern. The chains held him tightly.

Burying his face deeper in her folds, he snaked his tongue out and licked hard at the entrance to her tunnel. She gasped, and he pushed his tongue inside of her as far as he could reach. He retreated momentarily, only to renew his attack more vigorously, darting in and out to the accompaniment of her gasps and moans.

Suddenly, she lifted herself off of him, leaving him gasping for breath. His cock was again stiff and ready. She moved back down his body to straddle his waist once again. He looked at this stranger as she positioned herself over his shaft and slowly drove him into herself.

The edges of the open zipper scraped slightly against his flesh as she rode him up and down, faster and faster. He met her every thrust, pulling at his chains, not caring that the metal was biting into his flesh. She rocked her hips in a circle, forcing him even deeper inside of her, and reached down to his chest to toy once again with his nipples.

Her fingers pinched his chest just as the zipper pinched at the skin at the base of his shaft. She let her head fall back, her hair falling down to her waist, her eyes shut. The sight of this unknown woman in that position again called softly to the back of his mind, telling him that he should know who she was. That thought was driven out of his head as she reached her peak, opening her mouth in a soundless howl. The feel of her muscles clenching around him drove him over the edge as well. His arms and legs jerked uncontrollably, bruising his skin, but he didn’t feel it. Electricity was coursing through his body, finding an outlet only at the tip of his cock, from which he spewed forth his juices for the second time.

She continued to rock her hips against his for a minute, then collapsed against his chest, panting. His own heart was racing, his body and hers slick with sweat. For a while, he lay absolutely still, almost drifting off into sleep. The feel of the manacles jolted him back to consciousness.

“You never answered my question. Who the hell are you? And where is this?”

She sat up slowly. “Well, I told you this was what you wanted. Was I wrong?”

“No, but … why? How did you… where are we? And who are you?”

She smiled at him again. “You know who I am.” And suddenly, he remembered. The scar on her abdomen, her face when she orgasmed, she was-

And there was blackness again and he knew nothing more.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Confusion

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 176 milliseconds