• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Lilly
12

My name is Louis. I'm White and I love my Vietnamese wife so much, but Lilly calls me "Daisy Lou, a Dick-sucker" nowadays, and she's 8 months pregnant from a Nigger-man named Jerome. She keeps me in her panties; it makes me feel good, feminine and servile. Since she doesn't wear panties anymore, now that she's a Nigger-loving wife, she told me I should wear hers, even though they're actually a little too tight around my balls-sack and ride up my ass-crack, chafing my rose-bud. I don't deserve new panties though, so she just has me wear her hand-me-downs. But let me start this story from the beginning.

My wife Lilly and I met at a fine arts museum in Houston. There was a traveling exhibit entitled "Big Black Cock: The Myth and Reality." It consisted of mostly paintings and sculpture of the African Phallus from around the world, but there were also some amazing photography series of BBC in varying states of hardness, and different shapes, etc. They were all much, much bigger than me and looked absolutely delicious, and my dick was obviously hard in my pants as I stumbled into Lilly for the first time. We weren't watching where we were going, our eyes locked in on the same gigantic oil painting of glorious BBC, we were intoxicated. It was love at first site for both of us, we later admitted. I mean we fell in love with each other, as well as BBC. I'm sure the setting of our meeting had something to do with our mutual attraction. We made each other's acquaintance there, surrounded by amazing African cocks, and went to a cafe after finishing the tour of the museum together.

We started dating immediately, really falling in love hard and fast. Lilly is a beautiful, spunky Vietnamese girl, with a deliciously round booty-ass and long, hard nipples set on a perfect pair of very horny perk-tits. When we met, she was finishing her doctor's dissertation on interracial genetics. She had grown up in a conservative household and was kind of nerdy when I met her. She had very little sexual experience, but wasn't a total virgin. She was extremely intelligent and hard working, completely loyal to me and kept her vagina hairy and all natural, the way I've loved it ever since seeing Mom's like that growing up.

Before me, Lilly had only had sex with one little dicked Asian guy in high school. She had pretty much devoted herself to studying throughout college and graduate school, never having time for dating. But now her PhD was almost complete, and she had been spending more time on herself, like going to the museum, etc. She had also been letting her sexual and aesthetic curiosity blossom at this time in her life, and she was sort of unconsciously looking for a White boyfriend, while fantasizing about Black cock. As we got to know each other better, it was obvious that she had a very healthy libido and her sexuality was slowly uninhibiting itself. We also started getting high, smoking weed together. She had only done that once at a frat party her freshman year, but when she found out I smoked, she wanted to try it with me. We would talk about all kinds of crazy things when we were high. She was so innocent, but we both admitted to each other that we had a strong fascination for Black Phallus from the very beginning. Her body was so small and curvy, so innocent, she felt amazing in my arms and she loved my White dick fucking her. She thought I was really big compared to her first boyfriend. I was about average for a White guy when hard, about 3 and a half inches. And I stayed hard around her non-stop, whether we were looking at BBC fuck-art or not.

One of the things I loved about Lilly was that since we had met at an exhibit of BBC, my bisexual tendencies were out in the open, and we were able to talk about dick together and watch interracial porn together. It was simply amazing that she was studying the genetics of it all in the lab as her research work. Like I mentioned, she was very inexperienced sexually, and had never even dated or flirted with a Black man at all, so I would tease her about it. And she would tease me back in the same way, although I admitted to her that I had actually sucked off a few Black guys when I was younger.

Lilly was naturally very curious and excited by the thoughts we shared regarding BBC. She was envious that I had actually sucked on them before. I told her about it, how one big Alpha Black jock had put me on my knees and fucked my face with his thick-dick hard as he liked until he blew a load in me. Her hairy pussy would always get mushy-wet at even the slightest teasing about Big Black Cock. It was obviously a hard fetish that we both shared, and we both kind of knew that eventually we would explore it together.. We were just shy and didn't know how to begin. But we were in love, and we had more than enough of each other to explore before reaching out to another man's phallus.

Lilly and I are both in our early thirties now and have been together for about three years. We got married last Spring. It was a beautiful wedding, with all of our family and friends in attendance and happy for us. It was the greatest day of our lives, uniting our love in the sanctity of marriage. We both loved each other totally and intended to keep our vows sacred. The stability and foundation that our marriage has given to our love has been absolutely wonderful. I love going to sleep with her at night, and waking with her in the morning. We are both much more confident in bed and at first we were making love and fucking our brains out several times a day. But then my erectile dysfunction began a few months ago and its been driving us both crazy for several months now.

We had been trying all kinds of medicine and supplements, but nothing seemed to help, except sometimes watching interracial porn together would get me off. My favorite thing was for her to talk dirty to me about drinking another man's sperm, a Black man's sperm. In the fantasy I sucked on an Alpha Black male in order to drink his sperm, a potent frothy jizz-load which was a testosterone dietary supplement for me. I know, pretty sissy and gay of me, but it got me off, and Lilly got off on it with me. My dick would still be kind of limp, but I would be able to masturbate myself to orgasm in bed with her if we were watching a BBC fuck a cute Asian girl that looked like my wife. Lilly had purchased a Black vibrator that could work her clit over instead of me, and later I got her a large Black dildo as well. I was so unhappy and humiliated that I could no longer perform for her. I wanted desperately to see her satisfied, to see that look of fuck-bliss on her face, even if I was unable to give that feeling to her directly anymore.

It was basically every man's worst nightmare. My beautiful, sexy Viet wife with her hairy pussy-lust, wet for me, but I'm too soft and pathetic to even penetrate her tight hairy womanhood.

Around that time, when we were at the peak of our sexual frustration, my wife told me she had a date with a Black political science professor at the school. I had met him several times around campus and at social events. Jerome was attractive for sure, muscular, tall, handsome, intelligent, and VERY Alpha.. I knew he had an office near her own, so they saw each other daily. I was in shock and disbelief though. I didn't expect this at all. "Just kidding, honey. He offered to drive to a conference out of town that we both have to attend. Its about a 3 hour drive each way, so I was glad to accept. I hope you don't mind...?" She gave me a teasing look.

We had both wondered about Jerome's package. I suspected he was hung. So did Lilly. We had actually fantasized a couple of times about him, masturbating together in bed. I came hard, and she noticed. We both knew how much tension and anxiety I would feel about them being alone together for the weekend. It was irrational, but I couldn't help it. I would be jealous. She reassured me, giving me lots of loving kisses all over my skinny White body. I couldn't help but imagine her kissing all over his strong Black body instead. It would be so much better for her, I knew.

The conference would last three days and was at an upscale hotel, very nice. The fact that Lilly had at first jokingly refereed to it as a "date" made me imagine how many opportunities they would have to become friendlier and possibly intimate. I knew my wife would never cheat on me. But for us, Big Black Cock wouldn't really be cheating, not exactly. We both admitted from the beginning that we were infatuated with it, and we both knew how strong the temptation might be if it appeared in front of us. I wouldn't blame her, but I would worry at first. It was only natural.

"Don't worry Louis, nothing's going to happen, I'm sure," but her face still looked so innocent and child like, excited with anticipation of being alone with the big Black man, Jerome. I knew that if he tempted her, she would fall into his arms like a bitch in heat. She knew that our marriage wouldn't be threatened, even if I did become a cuckold. She has told me she wanted me to be a cock-sucker, that she fantasized about sharing BBC with me. It got us both hot. Now my wife's innocence would be on the line in an out of town hotel, alone with the big strong Black man of our fantasies. My fucking god, what the hell was going on??

To be honest, I was happy for her. Life flowed to my penis the more I thought about it. All those close, intimate moments she would be sharing with him while I sat at home. In the long run, I knew our love was strong enough to last even if nature took its course between the two professors. I told her I wanted her to enjoy herself and relax and have fun, etc. I told her to tell Jerome "Hi" for me, and she kind of winked, her expression like, "Yea, Ok..."

As he was picking her up the next morning, I told her, "I love you baby."

"Love you too honey, and who knows, maybe Jerome will help us with some of that home grown interracial genetics research we've both been so interested in." She gave me her scientist look with one arched eye brow and giggled under her breath.

Then she was gone. As they drove off together I sat and thought about what she said and how perfect it all was. My wife had spent years studying the science of what was in all likelihood about to be taking place inside her very own body – Black potency inseminating her Asian innocence, stretching her out like a Real Man does, providing what I was impotent to give her. He would perform where I was unable to, impregnating the woman I love with his African sperm.

Everything was happening so fast, my world was spinning. My impotency had led directly to my wife's infidelity, but since it was the fantasy we had both been sharing for years, we knew instinctively that he had natural breeding rights on her as the Black Alpha. We had agreed in theory that African cock had the right to breed her fertile Viet married-pussy if ever she was tempted by the opportunity. We just accepted that as obvious, because both of our love-lusts craved that chocolate phallus. And now as an impotent Beta White sissy, I felt even more inferior and pathetic. I actually wanted him to take my place, replacing me as the superior man. I felt jealous that they were most likely going to be enjoying that fuck-bliss together for the first time without me. Or maybe I was just being super paranoid and overreacting to things, I thought. Maybe my wife was just teasing me. But it felt real. Only time would tell.

From what I've been able to gather, that first night they just spent the evening at the bar talking, flirting and getting to know each other better. I can only imagine how turned on my wife must have been, how mushy-wet her hairy-pussy was – it was probably swamped as she stared into his eyes, making conversation, getting tipsy. Perhaps her wedding ring sparkled in the dim lighting once or twice, reminding her that our marriage was safe no matter what happened that weekend, that we would always love each other, no matter what, even as a Black penis took center stage in the course of our lives. It was a lot for both of us to wrap our minds around, but we had been fantasizing about it for so long, that events just played out as if it were Destiny.

She called me the next evening, letting me know everything was Ok, etc. They were ordering at some expensive restaurant she named. Jerome had insisted, she said. I also discovered that there had been some mix up with the reservations, and they had to share a King size mattress. I was floored, shocked. That couldn't have been a mix up, I knew that. But that was the story, and then she said she had to go, "Love ya honey," click.

Wow. So things were definitely happening, this "in real life" fantasy plot was definitely progressing, with my consent or without, and she was leaving everything to my imagination. I wondered if I would be able to taste him, if his seed would be inside her when she came back home. A dirty, improbable thought, but I had a feeling I would be tasting his essence soon in any event. If he was going to breed my wife, he might like to fuck my face too I thought, in order to complete his conquest -- he could turn me out as a cuckold and a faggot at the same time as he knocked up Lilly.

If our wild imaginings and fantasies over the years were any indication, my wife and I both desperately wanted his seed planted in her holiest of holies, her hairy-pussy. It felt natural for him to arrive in our lives, like something we had been waiting for, and now that he was here, he was going to drive a hard Black wedge between us – and deep inside us.. He might just be the Black Phallus that we had both imagined our marriage one day revolving around. In my wildest thoughts it made me hard to think about having to explain her Black baby to friends and family, the church, etc. We would figure it all out if it came to that, I was confident. If Jerome wanted what it seemed like he was after, we would really have no choice but to submit to him. We had preprogrammed ourselves and conditioned our lust so that even from the moment we first met, we both desired Black Dick. He was a gift from Heaven.

The next evening she sent me a photo of his BBC. The caption read, "This could have been on display when we first met. I love you." What was happening became so real to me as I smoked some weed and stared at the surreal image of Jerome's naked penis. Something so primal and other worldly was finally incarnate, hard and commanding in my wife's presence. A deeply ingrained fantasy becoming matter of fact and larger than life at the same time. My God, she was acting so coy and foxy towards me, my limp dick lunged a little at the thought of her hairy-married mushy-pussy.

I tried calling when I received the text message, but her phone was turned off. Again, I could only imagine what was happening, but I knew that she was finally being satisfied. At long last, my impotence would no longer be her problem. She had a Black lover for that now. Wow. Just wow. Holy fuck. His coal Black Bull-cock looked so strong. It exuded masculine power, and just the sight of his veiny member made my crotch buzz with lust.

Again, it all felt so natural. Surreal, yes. Shocking, yes. But also very natural. We had fantasized about it so much. Jerome fit the bill. Apparently he liked Lilly. Everything was a go before we even really discussed the details. She didn't seek my approval, but she wasn't trying to hide anything. I knew eventually she wanted to share him with me, and I remembered that his semen might very well be a very good dietary supplement to give me a boost of testosterone. Jerome was such a hunk, he could unload gallons of hormone rich jism, and I would be a happy and satisfied cum-dumpster for him, along with my wife. I began to day dream about how nice it could all turn out for us.

Despite the overwhelming eroticism of their coupling, I was on some level disappointed that his seed would enter her sanctum instead of mine. I had always imagined that our children would be beautiful, and was looking forward to starting a family with her. But now most likely, the first child of our marriage would be half Black. Something out of our wildest and most exotic fantasies, but something that my impotence over the past couple months had directly led to. If I could fuck her, we would fuck, I would cum in her, but my limp fucking dick just wouldn't stand up and get hard, so I had nothing to compete with against him. I was unable to make love to my wife. I didn't have a chance, no matter how much I loved her, no matter how sexy she was to me. I couldn't satisfy Lilly, so Jerome would. I wasn't a real man; I was an impotent faggot. I just tried to let it all sink into my mind.

The next day Lilly called to tell me the conference had gone really well and that she was really enjoying the trip. In fact, they had decided to stay an extra couple days alone together and do some site seeing, etc, she claimed. She said, "You know I'll miss you honey, but this is for the best. Don't be jealous if I come home pregnant." Click. My God. Every time she contacted me it had gone a step further with Jerome. By now she was so preoccupied with their own lust-fulfillment, she was practically rude towards me. But I understood, I forgave her everything, we were living our dreams, and now she was preparing me for his pregnancy. Amazingly, like a miracle, my dick was rock hard and I was totally happy with the fuck-lust she was sharing with him.

Without thinking, I went into our bedroom and opened her panty drawer. I got naked, tossing my clothes to the laundry and then slipped into a low cut pair of Lilly's polka-dot bikini-silk panties. I loved seeing her in these, and my God, my dick felt good in the silk confines of the panties. They were tight and rubbed against my virgin rose bud in the rear, and constrained my useless numb nuts, cutting off circulation to parts of my balls-sack. Being feminine made me so hot!! I felt horny and sexy, but when I started trying to masturbate, it went limp as I just daydreamed about my wife's Nigger-loving honeymoon. I had no idea just how Big his BBC was, but I could only imagine that she would be permanently adjusted to his superior masculinity, her elasticity would be tested to the limits and they would probably breed like rabbits right in front of me later on, but right now they were on their own, having a romantic getaway.

I stayed pretty high the rest of the time she was gone. I didn't receive anymore texts or calls until they were in the car on their way home. Lilly told me to clean the house and wash the sheets for them. "Okay. I can't wait to see you."

"Well, you should be looking forward to seeing Jerome too. You're about to get to know him very well, Louis. In fact, when he's done with you, we've already thought of your new name – Daisy Lou, a Dick-sucker. HaahaHahahahaha!!!" I could hear them both laughing at me in the car, and then she hung up.

It felt like only a few moments ago that she had sent me the photo of his glory-cock, but it had been days, and now they would both be live and in person with me in our home, on the couch, where I had been smoking my brains out with the bong. They planned on sharing our marital bed. I was wearing her panties. Everything in life had just gone crazy and now they were going to show up in front of me, in three hours, probably all over each other like newlyweds or Jr. High school lust-lovers.

In many ways, Jerome had taken a form of her virginity during their honeymoon. I would soon find out exactly how large his phallus was, but I knew he was going to be large, in some ways a totally different species of male than me.

I can't even begin to describe how shy and humiliated I felt in front of them when they walked in through the front door, holding hands and kissing for the first time under our roof, as soon as they crossed the threshold. He hadn't bothered knocking, and he was holding my baby in his big, strong Black arms, her small 5 foot 2 inches frame an easy load for his gym trained physique. Although he was a learned and intellectual professor with tenure at the state university where Lilly taught, his sexual background was quite different than hers, and he was wearing a white wife beater shirt that showed off his amazing muscles. There was a bulge in his shorts as he reached over to me, shaking my hand firmly after letting go of my petite Viet wife. Lilly, the love of my life.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Lilly

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 49 milliseconds