• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Secretary Changed Ch. 21

A Secretary Changed Ch. 21

12

Thank you for reading these chapters.

Your comments and votes are truly appreciated.

Enjoy this latest and remember, it's all a work of fiction and all characters are adults.

All similarities to anyone are purely coincidence.


After my night of polishing knobs with my new friend Tabitha, I spent the next day in bed feeling ill. My tummy was upset and I felt sick all day, so I didn't get out of bed. I guessed that Mistress Jane felt sorry for me or something, and I didn't hear from her all day. Or night either, which was unusual for her, but fine with me. Finally around three in the morning I got up and had some soup, and some crackers. My tummy still felt full, and I could only imagine it was still full of cream.

The next few days went by quickly, with some fun adventures in my waitress job. Mistress Jane was very specific in what I was required to do. If you'll remember, when I worked there previously there was a slimeball named Bradley, that sexually harassed me at every turn. Well now, thanks to Mistress Jane, I suppose I would be harassing him. Her words exactly were, I was to be his personal cocktease, and while we worked together I was to keep his cock hard as much as possible.

And she was specific now that he had my number. I was to answer if he called, and reply to every text. And I wasn't to deny anything he texted me. She also reminded me my phone was linked to her's so there was no hiding anything. I believe she took great pleasure in knowing how much I disliked him. I don't like using the word hate, but when it came to Bradley, I was pretty close to throwing it around. He was awful and just a worm. I actually felt bad thinking like this but such are my thoughts.

That was another of her stipulations. I wasn't to call him Brad now. It was Bradley. Always Bradley and always in a respectable tone. If others were around I was to call him Sir, and when we were alone she insisted I call him baby. Everything I hated about him was coming to haunt me. But I digress.

So after the day of laying around and the night of polishing knobs, I hadn't checked my phone. I think it was even turned off, but I finally got around to looking at it. There was a text from my sister Ashley and one from Mistress Jane saying where to go for my brothel punishment. Then there was the texts from Bradley. All six of them. They started nice enough with questions of how I had been and what was new. A few saying he was glad I came back and couldn't wait to work with me again.

Then the next one was lovely. Saying how he used my panties that night, and I could have them back but they were a bit sticky. That one made me roll my eyes then pout, as I replied that I would love to have them back. Remembering that Mistress Jane could read them all and knowing how hard she could make my life now.

As soon as I sent it I received a reply from Mistress Jane. Adding that I was to tease him and string him along for now. One condition was that I was not to meet him for a date yet. Reminding me that I belonged to her and she would decide who and when I would fuck. This was sort of a relief as it meant that maybe, just maybe, I wouldn't have to sleep with him.

So my first day back was somewhat fun. A few people remembered me, though there were a lot of new faces. The waitress uniform there is a white blouse and black skirt or slacks. Black shoes, and nylons are optional. It's a bar and grille type place so the uniform isn't necessarily conservative, though I always dressed properly before. However, it would be different now. My skirts short and tight, my blouses low cut or unbuttoned to show cleavage. And while nylons were still optional, now they would be thigh high stockings with a garter belt. Sometimes fishnets. All at Mistress Jane's bidding of course.

My first day back I was in a black miniskirt and low cut blouse, the white top giving a good look at the black bra I was wearing under it. I decided on no nylons and my standard black flats. I didn't need much training since I had already done the job before, so without further delay I was taking tables and serving drinks. And also taking Mistress Jane's texts from time to time. Checking to make sure I was being a proper cocktease. Making sure I was wearing enough red lipstick. Making sure Bradley got enough looks at my cleavage everytime I was in his area.

And that's what I did. Despite not liking him even in the slightest, I obeyed her every wish. Bending over in front of him. Letting my cleavage show for his lingering leering eyes. Smiling and giggling everytime he made some rude comment. And he was always making rude comments. But each time I just giggled like some vapid bimbo and smiled at him. Leading him on.

The few times I looked he actually did have a bulge. So I guess I was being a good girl and keeping him hard. Luckily, as a part time waitress I only had a short shift in the day, and was soon out the door. And who doesn't love going home from work right?

Only thing was, he had my phone number, and I wasn't home two minutes when he texted me. Telling me how he couldn't wait to feel my lips around his cock. I sighed and sent back the reply. How I couldn't wait to suck it, but I would make him wait and let the desire build to make it better. It almost made me choke to text him that but I knew Mistress Jane was paying close attention.

I saw it coming, so it was no surprise when he sent a text asking for a picture of my tits. Well, to use his words, my big bouncy tits. Mistress Jane sent an immediate text to me telling me to do it. So I did. I was very careful though. He didn't say naked tits so I sent him a picture of my upper body still in my work clothes. I smirked as I did it, and was rewarded by his "lol."

Thinking I was being clever, I then got a text from Mistress Jane. A stern text ordering me to strip now, since I didn't do what she wanted, and send him a full picture of my naked body. And with a pout, I did just that. I guess he was still at work and busy because I didn't hear from him. That, or the idiot dropped his phone in shock and broke it.

I sighed and wondered how this was going to impact my reputation at the restaurant, then decided I didn't really have much choice. In either event I didn't have much time to worry about it, as the knock on the door startled me out of my thoughts.

It was my ride, for my first night at my second job. My main job this week. At her brothel.

Mrs. Rebecca Anders...two years and six months earlier...

With a gasp, I stopped squealing. Mistress Jane had me well under her thumb now, and as the bull dyke Chris slid her evil strapon out of my newly married anus, I could still feel the hole gaping. Gaping wide and burning in agony.

After Bill Shockley had left, Chris and I consumated my marriage to my dear Finley Anders with a good half hour of ass fucking. My ass. Chris was no stranger to plowing women, and she used her skills to open me up nicely. Every thrust at a different angle and a different speed. Her hips pumping me slightly different with each thrust, ensuring that my tight little hole was thoroughly used.

And when she was finished, I stayed on the bed, panting and trying not to cry. My head down and my pasty pale ass up. As I tried to catch my breath I heard her thanking Mistress Jane on her way out, and I hoped I'd never see that particular dyke again.

With a giggle, Mistress Jane smacked my abused ass. I was barely able to gasp in pain and quickly I felt her locking my pink collar around my neck. She had graciously allowed me to remove it for my wedding but now as she locked it on, she whispered, "It won't be coming off again anytime soon precious, if ever."

I then felt a click and a tug as a leash was attatched to my lovely pink collar. A chain leash that was secured to me and then tugged, gently at first.

"Come newlywed, it's time for your surprise," Mistress said as she tugged harder on my leash. Forcing me to crawl off the bed and crawl after her, on all fours. Still wearing my lovely white wedding heels, my white lace bridal garter, and all my new rings. Finger, nipples, and clit. Across the room I crawled as she led, to the hallway and down to another cabin on the boat. As I crawled I felt my tits swaying under me, my nipples still sore from all the tugging they had endured over the last hour.

As Mistress opened the door and smirked down at me, she said almost gleefully, "In you go precious, here is your surprise."

I crawled in, collared and leashed as Mistress walked me like a dog and the first thing I noticed was this cabin wasn't nearly as nice as the one I just got fucked in. There was no carpet, no bed, and only one chair in the center of the room. One chair presently occupied.

As I looked on, I saw right in front of me, my dearest Finley. My new husband as of a few hours ago. Sitting in the chair in the middle of the room, his wrists behind him and cuffed together. His ankles cuffed to the legs of the chair. A rope around his waist keeping him firmly seated. And completely naked.

And straddling him, just as naked except for her heels, was that Asian blonde, Summer. Slowly riding his cock, up and down as he groaned and squirmed in pure pleasure. Her pussy obviously gripping his shaft tightly. Her hands on his shoulders and her mouth nibbling on his ear. My dearest Finley Anders, with his cock buried in another girl. I nearly cried at the sight when Mistress stepped in front of me, blocking my view.

"Give me your hands precious," Mistress told me, smirking down at me. I lifted my arms and presented her my wrists, speechless and in shock as she placed handcuffs tightly on them. Summer's moans of pleasure and Finley's grunts as they fucked filled my ears.

"As you see precious, your husband is consumating his marriage as well," Mistress explained with a chuckle. "You see, your dear love Finley has a thing for Asian women. Asian hookers to be more precise."

I could only look up at Mistress Jane as she explained to me what I was seeing. And why my life has taken such a turn now.

"I met him one night as he was fucking that girl you see him with right now," Mistress went on. "Come to find out he was engaged to the lovely Rebecca Blaine, my latest pet. It didn't take much to convince him you needed training. In fact, it was his idea you get those lovely little piercings."

As she said that, Summer squealed out and I knew she was in the throes of an orgasm. Even without seeing it, I could tell she was cumming hard. Kneeling with my wrists cuffed in front of me, looking up at Mistress Jane as she kept explaining.

"Now he's my willing pet as well precious. Anything to keep his cock in Summer. It seems he has fallen for her quite hard, and the thought of me not allowing him to see her was quite simply unbearable to him," Mistress continued. As if this was any sort of story I wanted to hear. As she talked my eyes dropped down to her white high heels. The same as my bridal heels. Then she snapped her fingers. And the fucking stopped.

"Summer, it's time to give the new bride and groom their wedding gifts," Mistress commanded. Summer giggled her high pitched giggle and things moved quite swiftly after that. I was stood up by Mistress Jane as Summer produced a long rope. While she tossed it over a hook set in the ceiling I made eye contact with Finley. His eyes spoke of regret and sadness but, his slimy hard cock told a different story. I could tell he had cum in Summer, in her pussy, and yet remained hard. His sperm a trickle down his balls.

I was then led over to my new husband and while Mistress Jane took off the leash attatched to my pink collar, Summer tied the end of the rope around the link of chain between my handcuffs. I was resigned to whatever came next, and kept quiet. Looking down at Finley I wanted to tell him I was sorry, I still loved him, and that we would be fine but all I could do was whimper. Then Summer pulled the rope and my arms raised up. Higher and higher until my body was stretched and I was standing, straddling Finley. On my tiptoes in heels. Mistress Jane reached down and held Finley's cock up, and the tip barely touched my slit. With a nod at Summer, I was pulled up just a little more. My pussy an inch from my husband's cock, and groaning at the strain of barely touching the floor with my toes pointed in my high heels.

"This is as close as your cock is ever going to get to your wife's pussy Finley," Mistress Jane told him. He groaned and strained against his bonds, trying to get his hard cock closer to my pussy but it was to no avail. For my part, I tried to lower myself, also just as futile. Our struggles made Summer and Mistress Jane giggle with glee. Almost as much as when we both started to plead with her to be allowed to fuck on this, our wedding night.

Then Mistress Jane had Summer silence us both with lovely matching ball gags. His and hers, both of us effectively silenced as I strained and hung by my cuffed wrists. Finley's cock dripping precum and my pussy oozing juices. Finley and I made eye contact, both of us in a state and pouting. Both of us sorry for each other. Both of us in thrall to Mistress Jane.

That's when we were presented with our wedding gifts.

I opened the door slowly, and the same limo driver from the other night stood there, holding a small tote bag. Without a word he entered my place and told me to strip and put on what was in the bag. I quietly undressed in front of him as he paid me no attention, playing on his phone.

I can't say I wanted him to look at me, but his complete lack of interest in my yoga toned and lovely fit body kind of bothered me. I'm used to being the center of attention in any room I'm in, and the fact that he didn't even look at me was a bit annoying.

I opened the tote bag and all it contained was a sheer white dress. Very short and very low cut. No panties of course, and no bra. I wiggled into it and saw that my nipples were clearly visible. As was my slit. There was a pair of high heels, cheap white pumps, in the bag and I stepped into them. I stood there, looking at the driver as he played on his phone. Not knowing what else to do, I cleared my throat.

"Let's get going white girl," he said. His accent very pronounced. As I went for my purse he shook his head and stopped me. Saying, "The Miss say you have all you need in that bag," as he indicated the now empty tote. I quietly nodded and away we went. At some point I was hoping to get out of working the brothel but Mistress Jane wasn't one to make idle threats or boasts, so I kept quiet as we drove.

At some point he said I would need to go on the pill soon, and for now Mistress Jane had a supply of Plan B for me. I actually thanked him for that, and he actually smiled at me in the mirror. So now, except for that monster Jerome fucking me, remember I had never been with a black man. Never even thought about it and I knew my family would not really accept it. But as my driver smiled at me, I noticed he was actually handsome. In a rough and bad boy way but still, not bad at all.

Working up my nerve I asked his name, and he told me. I was to call him Sir. I nodded and looked away, cursing my own stupidity. Of course he was Sir. Or Daddy. That's what Mistress Jane said all men I met would be called. How could I forget. That's when we pulled up to the brothel. I looked out at it as my door was opened, and was surprised to see quite a modest suburban home. Not what I expected at all.

Stepping behind my driver, I shook out my long blonde hair a little as we walked up to the house. Just a little. I assumed there would be makeup and somewhere to do my hair inside. I also assumed I would be working all night. I also assumed there would be other girls there. I was correct on all counts. The door opened and I was greeted by yet another wall of solid muscle. This time some huge skinhead. As white as me and very intimidating. Before I could even whimper the Madame of the house approached.

I say Madame as I've only ever read about places like this in novels and seen them in movies and such. She was a friendly and attractive older woman, with closely cropped blonde hair and an obviously fake set of boobs. Wearing a very sharp business suit.

"Ahhh, you must be Jenna," she greeted me warmly. With a hug and a kiss on each cheek. "Let's have a look at you then," she told me. Holding my hand and looking my body up and down. My sheer white dress hiding nothing from her probing eyes. I lowered my blue eyes and even after all that happened so far I actually blushed.

"Yes, you are just perfect. Absolutely delicious, " she told me. I thanked her and blushed still, as we stood in the entryway to the house. She let my hand go, and ran her hands over my breasts and down my sides. Complimenting me on my toned and fit body as she felt the firmness of my arms and then my ass. I was taken completely by surprise by what she did next.

Before I could react, this woman I had met not five minutes ago wet two fingers in her mouth, reached under my dress, and very easily slid them all the way into my pussy. Making me gasp and tiptoe in my high heels. She moved them around a bit and slid them back out. Sucking them clean as I looked at her in disbelief.

"You really are perfect dear," she said, licking her fingers. "Tight and delicious, just like fresh meat," she told me. Not knowing what else to say I thanked her and smiled weakly. I was so humiliated, that she would just sample me like that. But I knew better than to complain or pout or any such nonsense. She smiled at me and the limo driver held my arm.

"Do as you're told here," he said. "The Miss expects you to behave and do anything you're told, and you don't want to disappoint her," he continued. I nodded yes quietly and hoped I didn't disappoint her. I still clung to the idea this would end soon, and I didn't want my church or family privy to any of this whole sordid affair.

"I be back in the morning to take you home girly," he went on. Looking at my face to make sure I understood him. "Now do a good job and have fun, and Miss will be pleased," he said at last. Then he turned and left. Walking out the door and leaving me to my night's work. Turning to face the Madame, she gestured to the living room.

"Go on in dear, and make yourself at home," she instructed. "You look perfect just how you are, but as the night goes on you'll find everything you need to freshen up in one of the restrooms." I followed her towards the living room, and as we walked down the hall she explained how the operation worked. It was a bit of a speech.

"The men that come here sometimes have appointments with particular girls. They are regulars and know who and what they want. Sometimes a client will pay extra to spend the night with one or several girls and for the right price, a girl will spend the night at his place. Generally speaking however, customers come in, get checked at the door, and all the girls line up. Then they pick and choose who they want. Don't worry about the money, you will never see any of it. I take it Miss Jane likes you, or you would be working in the fetish room and that can get...nasty. And always remember, the customer is always right," she finished with a wink. "Now join the other girls and have fun."

She walked away from me as I stood and took stock of the living room. It was spacious with several sofas and chairs and spread throughout were several girls in various states of undress. They all looked at me with bored expressions and I smiled. I felt so ashamed just being there, and these girls all looked right at home. One girl got up and came over to me. A busty redhead that looked about Mistress Jane's age.

"Hi, I'm Taylor," she said. Shaking my hand and smiling. Pointing around the room, she introduced the girls to me. "That's Stephanie, that's Helen, that one there is Elizabeth, and that one playing Xbox over there is Katelyn. She's new here too."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Secretary Changed Ch. 21

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds