• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Bound into Service Ch. 02

Bound into Service Ch. 02

o0o

Leneivi could only too easily imagine what he might be like in bed. Dominant and aggressive. And given his build, she wondered if his male organ would match his powerful frame. She'd had fierce and strong lovers in the past and was no stranger to rough sex, but would she be able to withstand passion from a being far more powerful than she?

"Are you chaste?" he asked. She was tempted to say no, but one of the tenets of Kada was honesty. If one didn't want to answer a question, they would respond with silence, and let that speak for itself. She tried to turn her face away from his, and could only avert her gaze.

"Have you been with men? Women? Both?" he demanded quietly. She kept her gaze down, trying to squirm free of his grip, feeling the flex of his bicep against her side.

He shifted, and Leneivi found her back pressed against the wall, her hands pinned near her head by a pair of tentacles. He nestled himself between her thighs as he brought his face level to hers.

"Does my appearance disturb you?" he asked bluntly.

"You are... intimidating," she admitted in a voice barely above a whisper.

"This is how I was made. Accept it, just as I accept how you were created, as well."

There was calm logic in his words, an observation that at one time, hadn't mattered. She'd been polite and civil to the entire group. However, now, to consider being mated to one... sharing intimacy with him... A soft gasp burst from her throat as she felt one of his hands lightly cup one of her breasts. She tried to jerk free, but his grip was too strong, and his tentacles barely budged when she sharply tugged her wrists against them.

Several tentacles remained hooked in her hair and around her head, keeping her from turning away.

"Look at me," he commanded. Slowly, her gaze met his.

"You are absolutely certain you want me? But you do not even know me!" she protested quietly after she felt his embrace tighten a bit.

"We are never wrong about our mates," Zand'n replied calmly, one of his tentacles sliding along her cheek. "I can see that priests and priestesses are valued among your people. They do credit you with summoning us and thus saving your land. However, mates are valued to my kind, and you are the greatest treasure I could ever have."

"I am not something to be owned," Leneivi replied archly, lifting her chin. "I am not a treasure to be taken and hidden away."

He stared at her, letting out a slight breath. Before he could speak, they heard footsteps, and a young man dressed in a comfortable tunic and pants dyed indigo appeared in the doorway, a wristband on his arm denoting his occupation as a priest of Kada.

She made eye contact with the priest just around Zand'n''s shoulder. Like her, he was dark-haired and -eyed, with an olive complexion.

"Is... everything all right?" the young man asked. Leneivi was tempted to call for help.

"We require privacy," the Teuthid stated, turning his head a fraction to the left to cast a sidelong glance at the intruder. The priest's eyes met hers again. She shot the Teuthid a quick glance before looking back at her fellow servant of Kada. Battling reluctance, she gave him a brief nod. He was quick to retreat, and she let out a shuddering breath as she contemplated her fate.

"That was wise," he whispered. She did not make eye contact.

"Can you let me go? For a moment? Please." She felt his grip tighten for a moment before she was allowed to pull back, his tentacles sliding from her body. She took several steps away, moving into the sunlight and welcoming its warmth on her scalp. She took in a gulp of air, trying to clear her mind. Kada, help me, she prayed. Mercifully, her would-be mate was silent, standing where she'd left him.

"What does... being a mate consist of?" the priestess asked, keeping her back to him. The Teuthids were reticent about their own world, revealing little about their society, and the world of R'lyeh. The only thing they would say about mating was that the women would be very valued and treated well.

The Teuthid remained silent for a moment, as if surprised. Finally, he spoke. "The function is comparable to what your people here call wives. You will be well-provided for."

"And in turn, consummation is... required?" Leneivi clarified. Again, there was a brief silence from Zand'n.

"Not immediately."

She raised her eyebrow and slowly turned to him.

"Some couples choose to share other pleasures before they engage in intercourse. This can be done in courting." He shrugged. "I see no need to put off our consummation, as pleasure can be shared afterward." At these words, he stepped towards her. "I have taken some time to prepare my abode for you, to ensure your comfort."

"Uh... thanks." What else could she say to such a statement? Her eyes flicked to his groin area without thinking, but his loose clothing gave very little in indication to the characteristics of a particular trait. Feeling her pulse race in what she recognized as a panic attack if not by that particular title, she whipped away from him and fled from the space, darting down the hall and up the stairs to the top of the temple.

At the apex was an open space reined in with a chest-high parapet, and in the middle of the space was a larger-than-life statue of Kada, Hir arms spread out in peaceful benevolence. Measuring nearly twenty feet tall, the statue was visible from many parts of the city. Leneivi blinked as she slowly turned around, taking in the view that surrounded her.

Your life in exchange for many, she mused. She sighed before she heard footsteps ascend the stairs, and turned to see Zand'n. She tensed as he emerged through the portal, his steps swift and sure. He paused and looked up to regard the statue of Kada.

"Len..." Zand'n breathed. She bit back a whimper, wondering if she had roused his wrath. He glanced around once before returning his attention to her, approaching her until he had her backed into a corner. "This is an appropriate place," he murmured.

"Pardon?" she whispered.

"If you think your god will pluck you from my embrace, let Kada intervene." He waved toward the statue. "Here is as good a place as any. Then perhaps you will cease your struggle."

"What? No, Zand'n. Please." She knew she was out of time, and tricks. She slid down, huddled in the corner with her knees drawn to her chest. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw him remove his cuirass before he shrugged his robe off his shoulders, revealing a loose-sleeved tunic. He let his robe drop to the floor with a flick of his wrists, spreading it out loosely.

"You are bound by our compact," he reminded her. "Your King, and all your fellow mages and priests, made a vow. Will you be the first to break it?"

Her head dropped to her hands. Why had her service to Kada led to this? When she felt hands pull her forward, she went along meekly. She was maneuvered onto the robe, which provided a thin layer of comfort. Her skirt was inched up her legs, his fingers sliding along the flesh of her thighs.

The clouds were thick above her head, promising a gray day despite the brilliant morning. She felt slightly cool air on her inner thighs and looked down to see the material gathered around her waist, and blushed as she took note of Zand'n's scrutiny. His hand slid between her thighs and she felt fingertips gently poke at the moist cleft beneath her manhood. A finger slid in, and then another, and she felt them wiggle around firmly as he sunk them in deeper.

She lifted her arms above her head, giving out a soft moan as his fingers slid in up to his knuckles, flexing within her and scissoring. One of his tentacles slid into her tunic through her collar, to wind around a breast and rub against her nipple. Her hand slid along the surface before coming to rest on his leg, squeezing it. Another tentacle wound around the base of her cock before winding its way upward. It was much like the dreams she'd had before...

With her free hand, she tried to push herself up. A tentacle wound itself around her midsection, one of the two longer tentacles that every Teuthid had. A pair of tentacles opened his shirt and pants, pulling out an organ that was modestly befitting of its owner. She did a quick assessment of it. It was large, but it could fit, if he was patient. She reached down to touch it, fingers loosely wrapping him about halfway down the shaft. Moving her fingers downward took her to a sac that was tight and heavy, and she didn't doubt that he would have a rather... substantial release.

He gave out a pleased groan before shifting around, placing himself between her legs as he sat on the back of his feet. Thus pulled into his lap, she was eased backwards, her head comfortably supported by a tentacle. Having withdrawn his fingers, Zand'n lined her up with the head of his tumescent organ, easing its tip within her moist folds. He continued to gently pump her as he eased more of himself within her, and she took a deep breath, bidding her body to relax as he continued his intrusion.

His hands held her firmly by her hips. She looked up into his eyes, and saw Kada beyond, turned to the side. This really is happening, Leneivi mused as he slid in further. She wiggled around a bit, shifting to be more comfortable at this angle, toes curling as the tentacle continued to pump her. His endowment only just fit into her, and she gritted her teeth as he pressed further, their pelvises nearly flush to one another.

His hands slid up and down her hips, caressing her sides. She heard her name murmured, his accent slurring the 'v' as his right hand reached up to cup her unattended breast, rubbing it through the linen that hugged it.

She shifted against him, clenching slightly as she shifted her legs, making herself comfortable around him as she loosely wrapped her thighs against his sides. Her reward was an approving hum.

He shifted his hips, starting to sway a bit. Gritting her teeth for a moment, she felt her body clench around him as he slid out a few inches, before thrusting back in. She breathed out as he filled her, his ponderous flesh impossible to ignore or forget.

"Zand'n..." She arched as he thrust back into her firmly. She doubted she could ever feel so full, from anyone else, in her entire life.

"Do you wish for more?" he demanded. She gasped and nodded. Already she was weeping precum, and she ached to be satisfied.

"I want to hear it," he ordered as he pulled out almost all the way, and thrust back in sharply. This caused a soft mewl to burst from her throat.

"I... I want... need... more!" she gasped, hoping that would satisfy him. It seemed to, since he picked up the pace, lifting and thrusting his hips smoothly as he held onto her sides. His strength impressed her, and she could only squirm within the grip of the tentacles as she felt herself being thrust into with a vigor she'd never experienced from even the most energetic human lover she'd ever had.

He quickly shifted positions so that she now laid on the robe, with him remaining within her, now on his hands and knees as he thrust forward and down into her. His thrusts became ever increasingly frantic, and her breasts jiggled wildly with the force of his thrusts.

She arched again, feeling close to her own orgasm as the tentacle pumped her aching cock more firmly. One of his hands was at her side, the other one at her shoulder as he plowed into her. She reached up with her own hand to the one that rested against her shoulder. She wrapped her fingers around his wrist as she felt the sway of his arm from his thrusting.

He let out a low, guttural sound as his thrusts became much sharper, and Leneivi knew she would be sore after this. Hopefully he would be merciful and allow her reprieve. Tentacles pushed her thighs further apart, and she placed her other hand on the robe for leverage. He gave her one particularly violent thrust, and didn't pull back. Instead, he pressed further, and she felt a sudden infusion of heat from within. It took her a moment to realize that he had had his orgasm, and she gave out a shuddering moan.

Zand'n shivered in pleasure, remaining where he was as he spent himself. She could feel how much he'd spilled into her, and even felt a bit seeping out of her. She said nothing, wanting to see what he would do next and gauge his actions. To her relief, he continued to pump her, and she wiggled in delight, causing a bit of friction for him. She squeezed his wrist, pressing against him as she felt her orgasm race at her. The tentacle around her middle and her thighs squeezed gently, as did the others against her breasts.

Gritting her teeth, she moaned and clenched around him as she shuddered in release, leaving a couple of thick strings of pearly cum against his stomach. Her breath came out in ragged gasps as the tentacle ministered to her more slowly, her cock twitching in response.

Slowly, she opened her eyes, seeing Zand'n's visage hovering above her, and she flinched in momentary confusion before she saw the statue of Kada looming above the Teuthid. She felt the flex of his wrist in her grip.

So the deed was done. She'd been taken as mate by a being that came from beyond the stars. Why had this happened to her? The Biyersians believed in reincarnation, was this life reward or punishment for the actions of a life long forgotten? What awaited her as mate to this... creature?

Beyond Kada's reach, the sky was gray, giving the day a pleasant coolness to counter the humidity. Very little sunlight shone from the east, casting a faint glow on the statue.

As she shifted around, she felt him within her, still thick and hard. A tentacle slid under her chin before caressing her cheek.

"Yes..." she heard him sigh.

"Pardon?" she whispered before she could stop herself.

"That was more pleasing than I had thought it would be. No wonder my kin value their mates so much."

The priestess could muster no response to that comment. Several tentacles slid along her face, neck, and chest as he thrust into her several times at a slow pace, as if he simply wanted to feel her around him. She bit back a moan as she felt the slickness of his seed, and stiffened slightly as he slid back in all the way, pressing into her before he remained still. There was gentle pressure on her manhood and sac from his lower abdomen pressing on top of her, and she shifted momentarily as she tried to absorb her new reality.

Finally, he slid out of her. His tentacles withdrew from her as he rose to his feet. She lay there for several moments, catching her breath, registering what she'd just experienced. The cool air around her hips and thighs caused her to look down, seeing her own nakedness. With a blush she struggled to her knees, pulling the tunic back down as she rose to her feet. Almost immediately, she felt their mixed essence on her inner thighs.

He quickly tucked his organ back into his pants before fastening them and pulling on his robe and retrieving his cuirass. She leaned on the parapet, feeling the sharp breeze on her face, a few loose strands of her dark hair flying around her head. She could almost swear she felt different, somehow, even though there seemed to be no apparent physical changes.

o0o

Leneivi stirred in the large and comfortable bed, feeling Zand'n's body against her own, the almost inaudible sound of his breathing meeting her ears. He'd used her well that night, taking her several times. Rarely did doing it but once satisfy him.

Carefully, she shifted away from him, sliding off the bed. She placed her feet on the floor with practiced care and rose, the slight chill of the air brushing against her naked flesh. A quickly-pulled on robe helped to guard against that innate coolness of this faraway place. She took several moments to ponder what she would eat, and what to make for him, since he would expect her to prepare some food for him.

A soft groan reached her ears, and in the mirror, she saw the reflection of her mate stir under the blankets before stretching. She remained silent, waiting for him to settle back to sleep, but he opened his eyes.

"Come back to bed." His desire was clear in the tone of his voice.

"Wouldn't you rather have a sup?" Leneivi asked.

"Food is not what I desire at the moment."

She took a slow, deep breath as she turned towards him, seeing him lift his hand in a beckoning gesture.

o0o

Feedback is the kindest thing you can give to an author after reading and enjoying their work. Please share your thoughts with me on this story, whether simply pointing out something you like or think I did well (so I can continue doing it) and any constructive criticism you think I might need. I am always striving to improve my craft, and feedback is the best way for me to do so.

I hope you all are enjoying this story, it's been fun for me to write, not just in world-building and coming up with a good backstory for the woman, but to put two 'weird' but much-loved fetishes together. For all the popularity of futanari and tentacle porn/erotica, I don't think I've ever seen the two together in one story.

There are other fun stories I want to try. I've been thinking about one with a creature like the alien symbiotes from the Marvel Comics universe (primarily from Spider-Man) I think a lot of fun could be had with a creature of such capabilities, is it something people would want to read?

I would also like to add a het story to my collection, but I'd like to avoid usual cliches and tropes. Is there anything you'd like to see me write? It can be any kind of story, it just needs to be m/f.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Bound into Service Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 770 milliseconds