• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Grandma's Story

Grandma's Story

Sequel to Kevins Story - https://www.literotica.com/s/kevins-story-1

*****

I woke up feeling a warm body next to me and a soreness in between my legs that I wasn't used to. No one had slept with me since long before my husband died and nothing had been that deep in my cunny in a long time. I had my little vibrator that I had bought but it was thin and used mainly for making my clitty tingle. Reality came washing back as I remembered my grandson Kevin raping me. Sitting up I slid out of bed away from him as fast as I could without waking him. I didn't want him to rape me again.

From the back of my mind I heard my voice screaming out "Lying Bitch!", "Kevin didn't rape you, you wanted it all, and you got what you wanted."

Rushing down the stairs I made my way to the bathroom. Flicking on the light I caught site of myself in the mirror. The face wasn't one of a someone who had been raped, it was the guilty face of the woman who had had sex with her grandson and enjoyed it all, even the burning pain when he first entered me. It was almost like loosing my virginity again. Knowing I hadn't been raped, the shame was terrible, I had let my grandson fuck me and I had orgasms while he was doing it.

I ran water in the old claw foot tub, sliding in to wash the smell of sex and the shame of what I had done from me. While I soaked in the tub, I thought back to why it had happened. I thought back to when I got angry at my children when they thought I couldn't live on my own any more. I got even angrier when they suggest Kevin move in with me. I was just 65 I could do just fine. When Kevin came to me later and talked to me explaining how it would be helping him and his family out by letting him stay with me I agreed, he was sincere, he wasn't coming to babysit me, he really needed a place to stay. I refused rent but agreed to let him to things around the house to help me out in return for staying. The first few weeks I kept him pretty busy when he wasn't working at his Army job. Changing light fixtures, fixing this and that, even a little bit of touch up painting. He was no trouble, he kept his room spotless doing his own laundry and even cleaning up most of the house. It was when he was doing the chores that I noticed him. Often her wore shorts and t shirts around the house despite the winter outside. At first the scars on his leg made me sad, remembering when he had gotten hurt but seeing how much he recovered and enjoyed life, made me forget his injuries. Sometimes when he worked he would take of his shirt and I could see the sculpted chest and abdomen that he had. He looked nothing like the portly frame of his late grandfather, even in his prime my husband had been soft physically. That's when I got my first little tingles behind my nipples thinking of how such sculpted thighs would have fit between mine in my younger days and how I would have loved to have had a muscular chest pushing me into the bed as we made love. I wasn't dreaming of Kevin then just the idea of such a partner. I did on a few occasion use my little vibrator against my clitty thinking of the faceless man. It was a few weeks later that the occasion came for me to begin to think of Kevin as that sexual partner, well as a fantasy only.

Kevin lived on the second floor and his bedroom was above mine. In many of the changes over the years a few things were left from the old style of the house which included the vents between the floors. In pre central heat days vents in the floors allowed the heat to rise from the first floor into the floor above. If the house was very quiet one could also hear snippets of conversation if one tried. One night I had went to bed but couldn't sleep which wasn't unusual for me, and I heard Kevin come in late. He was supposed to have gone home to his wife but a winter storm made the trip dangerous. After a bit I heard a creak in the ceiling over my bed telling me that Kevin was in his room. I could hear a hum through the vent that was about the same tone as Kevin's voice but I really couldn't make out what he was saying. I began to wonder who he was talking to then realized he was most likely talking on his cell phone to someone, maybe his wife. After that had ended it was about 20 minutes later I could hear what sounded like a female voice coming from Kevin's room. It sounded a lot like his wife but she was hours away and if he couldn't go see her how could she be here?

At first I was afraid Kevin snuck some woman into my house. I was no prude but I wasn't going to let Kevin cheat on his wife under my roof. I started upstairs and as I got closer to the door I distinctly heard a woman's voice in the room. I debated on busting in but instead opted for a more subtle approach. After all what if his wife had made it up some how, how would I explain Granny busting in the door. Another feature left in the house were the antique doors with the old style locks. Locks with actual key holes. So I knelt down in the hallway and pressed my eye against the hole. The landing outside was dark but light from Kevin's computer spilled across the room. As my eyes focused I had to put my hand over my mouth to keep from gasping loud enough for him to hear. In my view I could see a now naked Kevin sitting in the chair at his desk with his computer screen showing a video of his naked wife talking to him while she masturbated on the bed. What made me gasp was Kevin had his penis in his hand and was stroking it up and down. I had only seen two erect male appendages up until that point of my life and non seemed worthy of the term "cock", not even my late husband, but Kevin's did. It wasn't really long but it did stick out over the top of his had a few inches when he stroked down. What was really amazing was the thickness of it. His large hand barely wrapped around it.

Kevin pumped as his wife played on screen and through her climax, as the screen went blue Kevin muttered "Shit," before taking his free hand and picking a new video of her.

That's when I realized he was watching recorded videos of his wife. I should have left then but many factors played in my mind. I had never seen a man masturbate before, and Kevin's penis was much thicker than any I had ever seen and this was something I could add to my mystery lover. So I watched. I knelt in the floor like a dirty little peeping Tomasina and watch my grandson slid his hand up and down his pen... no it was a cock. I liked thinking of that term now. He was stroking his cock while his wife talked dirty and rubbed her little cunny. I sucked in my breath as I watched his thighs contract and his stomach flexed before he shot streams of his man juice into the air. I didn't join in by rubbing myself that night. Not there, I waited until I got downstairs in my own little room. I did watch as he rubbed his cock shooting the juice on him and getting a little on the desk as the spurts subsided in strength and quantity. I watched as he laid back in the chair basking in the afterglow of his orgasm. It was only when he began to stir that I realized that I was in the middle of the hallway and quite likely to get caught. So I hurried downstairs to my room shutting the door behind me. I didn't wait to find my toy or even take my panties off before I had my fingers rubbing my clitty. I fell back on the bed splaying my legs apart once again dreaming of my hard bodied mystery lover between my thighs, this time with his thick cock pressing into me. I rubbed my self to two orgasms before I tried sliding my fingers inside. Two were to many it burned a bit so I settle on one to tickle to insides as my other hand tickled my clit to a third and final orgasm. My legs shot out lifting off the bed and my back arched up as my face locked into a grimace of what appeared to be pain but what was actually exquisite joy as I ran up to the peak, only to fall over into the blackness of unconsciousness.

When I awoke I could hear Kevin in the kitchen and I realized I still had both my hands in my panties. Looking over at the clock I thought I has only been asleep a few minutes but the clock showed 6 AM. I pulled myself under the covers ad vowed that would never happen again.

That vow only lasted until I heard the female voice in the vent again. Once again I made my way to kneel in front of Kevin's door. This time as I watched I allowed myself to caress the nipples of my breasts. It started out unconsciously but when I caught myself I let it continue. Once again after he finished I slipped down to my room and made love with my faceless mystery lover. As the days went past I began to wander through Kevin's room. I looked at his desk and around his chair for any signs he had left some seed. He didn't, he had cleaned it all up. I tried to open his laptop the few times he left it at home but it was password protected and I couldn't. I would often masturbate to my mystery lover multiple times a day. Only using my toy when I knew Kevin wasn't home. Then when I would hear her voice I would creep back up the stairs and watch my grandson play with his cock. I would kneel there not only getting aroused from watching him play with himself but hearing his wife saying how she wanted to suck his cock and let him come down her throat, or fucking her until she passed out.

I had first started to leave my panties in my bedroom after the first time I actually touched myself while kneeling at the door. I got myself aroused and dripping wet, something that had rarely happened in the past while my grandson cluelessly did the same through the thin door. I waited until I got back down stairs before I finished myself.

After hearing her talk about sucking Kevin, I started taking my toy in my mouth to please my mystery lover. I had never did that in real life. It was considered dirty in my day and nothing we would have ever done. But then again I had never masturbated so much or peeped on my Grandson before either.

I didn't know what I was doing so I kind of suckled on the toy while I played with my cunny. When Kevin was gone I would take the spit soaked toy and slid it into me coming once again.

Eventually I gave up on wearing a night gown when I went, that way I had access to my breast and cunny as well. I did wear a light dressing gown just in case I ran into Kevin on the way. I even managed to masturbate myself to a few orgasms kneeling like a dirty whore in the hallway while Kevin came a few feet away. A few times I didn't hear her voice but his and crept upstairs to the doorway. It would be dark but I could tell he was having phone sex with his wife. I could hear him talking about licking her cunny or pussy as he called it and saying how he would fuck her. It wasn't as exciting as actually seeing him stroke himself but I came a little by just listening to his sexy voice and the groans and sighs he made while coming in the dark.

I guess what happened was inevitable. In my fantasies my lover had started to have a face. Kevin's face but I pushed that out of my mind. That would be incest and that was wrong. It happened quite by surprise because Kevin as supposed to be going home for the weekend. It wasn't until he showed up at the house that Friday afternoon rather surly and brooding that I found out he had to work this weekend.

Disappointed for Kevin because I knew he missed his family but I knew he would be watching videos of his wife again. I waited awhile in the dark to make Kevin think I was asleep. I noticed he always waited until he thought I had gone to bed before starting. Once again I slipped off my gown and panties before sliding on the gossamer dressing gown. I was already getting slippery between my legs as I made my way up the stairs. I hadn't heard any female voice yet and as I got close to the door I was slightly disappointed I could hear him talking on the phone but there was still light coming through the key hole. I knelt down and was able to see as he dropped his phone groaning in frustration. His cock was soft in his hands until he started the movies playing on the computer again. He seemed almost frantic as his hands were a blur over his shaft. I was afraid he was going to rub the skin off.

I heard the growing booms of thunder but paid them no mind, thunderstorms were common during the spring here. The windows had been opened on the second floor to allow some spring air in but the rain wouldn't get in. As I watched Kevin I knelt on the floor both knees down my thighs splayed open allowing me to rub freely. I pushed the thin dressing gown back on my shoulders freeing my breasts and and allowing my other hand to play across my nipples. I was raising up and down on my haunches in time with Kevin's thrusts into his hand. My finger penetrating into my wet cunny while my thumb mashed my clit. I was following Kevin to climax when I felt the growing pressure. The wall of wind that was pushed out in front of the thunderstorm had found its way into the house from the windows on the other side and was seeking a way out. The wind washed over me and pushed against the door, the antique latch barely held the door closed on a good day but with the wind pushing on the door it swung open.

Kevin was almost to orgasm when the door pushed open in front of me. As the door flew open I froze in fear as his head whipped around to see what had moved in the corner of his eye. That's when he saw me kneeling on the floor, my thighs splayed open and breasts bared to the night. Instead of covering himself or hiding he stood up, still stroking his thickness, then walked jerkily toward me. My hand was and finger were still buried in my gash. Frozen in fear as he approached me. Instead of anger in his face I saw raw desire, passion, the need to climax. When he was a few feet from me the first spurt rocketed out hitting me on my left shoulder, then another across my collarbone, another on my breast, the spurts hit my skin with little plopping sounds. The spurts began to loose velocity but he was still stepping closer. Another and another this time my nipple, my stomach and finally one hit my right above my pubic bone sliding into the palm of the hand that was cupping my sex and matting the hair of my hole. I mashed it into my clitty and came in waves as the warmth of my grandson's semen mixed with my juices already washing my button. As I shivered he stepped in closer between my splayed thighs, his cock now in my face. I started to recoil away but stopped when he rubbed it across one cheek then another smearing cum onto my until now clean face. As he rubbed I remembered wanting to suck my mystery lover and as he moved his cock across my lips I opened them allowing it to slide in.

He tasted salty and kind of bitter from the leaking fluids but I suckled his now softening meat like a child seeking the teat of it's mother. I felt him grow hard in my mouth. While I suckled I rubbed more taking the seed in my hair and rubbing into my opening building my way to another orgasm. As I approached another peak this time with my grandson's hard penis stretching open my mouth, I felt it pulse again. His seed flooded my mouth and without thinking I ejected his cock from my mouth the swallow and clear my throat to breath. As I did he slid his manhood over my cheek covering it in shooting jism, then rocking back he shot another along the other cheek and into my neck. As I swallowed his cum and felt it on my face the realization of what I had just done hit me. The guilt of the past few weeks and the guilt of taking my grandsons penis into my mouth and letting him use me was to much. I fell forward, my forehead to the ground and cried.

I think if he had berated me for spying on him or told me what a whore I really was I would have dealt with it all better. Instead Kevin had gotten me up and directed me toward the bed. As he did the last of my clothing and dignity slid down my arms onto the floor. He had gotten a warm wash cloth and cleaned the oozing goo off of my face and down my body. I both shivered with desire and winced with guilt when his hand and cloth wipe across my breasts and nipples. When I tried to take the cloth and wipe the goo from my hair lined slit he stopped me with a tone that both inflamed and frightened me.

Kevin pushed me into the bed and under the cover before sliding in beside me, both of us naked. I turned my back to him to hide my shame but I soon saw the was a mistake. Kevin slid up close sliding an arm underneath me and placing one over my hip. His cock, now growing again, sawed between the cheeks of my ass. When Kevin tried to rub my clitty and nipples I asked him to stop but he refused. He reminded me what a slut I was and how I had already come on my own fingers using his cum. I turned my head into the pillow to hide my shame and as I did Kevin began kissing my neck and shoulders while his fingers felt wonderful on my kitty and my nipples. I began responding despite my guilt, wetness flowing into his fingers and my upper thighs. I felt a new wetness too, now between the cheeks of my ass as he continued to saw his cock back and forth. I felt my hips rocking to his movements and occasionally the head of his cock would brush against my anus causing shivers.

When he had me panting like a bitch in heat and squirming like a worm on a hook Kevin slid his hips down. He tried to slid his thing up into me but I asked him to stop because it was incest. Once again Kevin reminded me of my hypocrisy after spying on him and cumming while he shot his cream into my mouth. Bringing up of my guilt was worse than a slap in the face and I lay stunned while he slid up into me.

It had been a long time since anything bigger than my finger or my pocket rocket had been inside of me. And I wasn't as slick on the inside as I once was. As Kevin worked his way it I felt the friction and a burning sensation almost like loosing my virginity again. I asked him to go slow, he did but it didn't seem to help. Even with the burning I felt the anticipation building as Kevin kept his fingers active. I felt myself responding rolling my hips to meet his fingers and his thrusts. When he was part of the way in I felt him convulse and shoot his goo in me. I thought that would be the end of it and he would roll over and go to sleep like his grandfather always did. Instead I felt him reach down and he seemed to be doing something with his cock, pumping it. It only softened a bit and soon he was hard enough to slide further in. The goo made it easier this time.

I was stretched further than I had ever been. Both my children having been C sections, my cunny was expanded beyond memory. In my growing pleasure I added my fingers to his on my clit and felt as he stroked me to joy on the outside and inside. His strokes grew firmer and more insistent until he was buried all the way on me. With a growl he pulled his hands from my clit and nipples before pushing me face first into the pillows, rolling me on my stomach with him still in me. Once I was face down he placed his arms under my arm pits and cupping his hands back over my shoulders he began thrusting hard as he pulled me back onto his pounding cock. I splay my knees out letting him push into me deeper with me pushing back onto him. I could feel him hitting the top of my vagina and rub where no one had before. I was gone, now. I was just a mass of thrusting mewling flesh as he pounded into me.

My nipples scraped against the sheet and the stubble on his chin chaffed the center of my back as we both became a drooling rutting mess of bodies. I heard a moaning then a keening in the distance, not quite a scream or a shriek. I soon realized it was me as I ran up a pinnacle like I had never been before and as I was pummeled over the top I shrieked and turned my face biting Kevin on the forearm he had wrapped around me. As I feel into the pit of blackness I could still feel him thrusting in between my legs into my inner core his hips slapping my ass until I heard a roar and felt pain as he bit my shoulder. All that adding to the sensations and making me black out in pleasure.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Grandma's Story

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds