• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Peggy: Son Comes Home

Peggy: Son Comes Home

123456

Disclaimer:

This story deals with Cuckolding, Incest, and impregnation. Please do not continue if any of these subjects offend you. This is a work of fiction, meant to be enjoyed. Please click back if this does not suit your style.

In a fantasy, there are no STD's, and pregnancies become nothing once you stop reading. Sorry it is so long. I get carried away with the details.

This story starts out the way all these stories start, I guess. My husband and I have been married for over 20 years. We got married right after I found out I was pregnant. We had our good years and bad, but for the most part, we got along well.

A few years after my son was born, I found out I was pregnant again. I was shocked to say the least. I wasn't able to take pills because I found out I was allergic to them, and we both hated condoms. I had gone to my doctor right after having my son, and discussed the different forms with him.

He suggested I use a diaphragm. He explained the benefits and exactly how and when to use it. He fitted me for it and for a couple years it worked just fine.

All through my second pregnancy I discussed with both my husband and my doctor, trying to figure out what went wrong. We weren't ready to have another child. Something must have dislodged it was the only explanation anyone could come up with. Needless to say, I was unhappy, right up until I delivered my daughter.

After that day, I stopped caring why and just enjoyed having her. The first time my husband tried to have sex with me though was a totally different situation. I didn't want to go anywhere near his cock. I would settle on letting him jack off onto my stomach or stroking him off onto my chest. He enjoyed it, but it didn't do anything but light my fire and leave it burning.

I would have to wait for him to go to sleep, then finger myself under my panties to get myself off. Not long after that first time, my husband came to me with a solution. He was willing to undergo the surgery and get fixed.

I had mixed emotions about it. What if we decided we wanted to have another baby? What if he doesn't work the same anymore. We went to the doctor together and got all the information. There was a 50% chance that it could be reversed in the next 10 years. There had been no sign of performance issues. He assured us everything would work as normal after.

We went home and discussed it for a couple days. I had to admit, my husband stepping up and doing this excited me. For some reason, after my second child, my sex drive had been turned up a notch or two.

The night my husband told me he had enough information and that he should do it, I could feel the crotch of my panties getting soaked. I decided one last time with him being virile couldn't hurt. That night I put on my sexiest nightie, inserted my diaphragm and spermicide and waited for him to come to bed.

That was a great night. One that I relive in my dreams every now and then. It felt so good having his cock buried deep inside my pussy. I didn't want him to stop. He made me cum more times than I remember. The last thing I told him before he came was, "Do it, fill me up! Shoot your virile cum deep inside of me."

I could feel each pulse as his cock shot off deep inside of my pussy. It felt so good. I also knew it would be the last time I had a virile cock inside of me, possibly making me pregnant. That was the hottest, greatest sex I had had in my life. I often relive that night when I'm horny and my husband is asleep next to me.

I can't figure out what makes that night more special than any other. I thought it had to do with my husband stepping up to the plate in such a strong way that turned me on, but I couldn't put a finger on it.

After the surgery, our life went back to normal. I was no longer as frustrated as I had been before and I was no longer worried I could get pregnant, which made me relax a little more. As time went on, we settled into a normal rhythm.

Vacation sex was always the best, especially when we went alone. For some reason kids put a huge damper on a couple's sex life. I wouldn't trade them for world, but when we were alone, we didn't have to worry as much, which made me more open and ready.

So that brings us to about a year ago. We always went on a vacation together once a year. It didn't have to be anywhere fancy, but it was nice being able to spend time alone with just my husband. At home everyone was battling for attention, on vacation, it was just the two of us.

One night while we were out to dinner, a nice couple sitting next to us struck up a conversation. We hung out with them most of the night. It was actually quite fun being with people our own age. After many dances and drinks, things started to turn weird. His wife was spending time with my husband and her husband was feeling up my leg and flirting with me.

I excused myself and grabbed my husband as I headed for the restroom. He helped me as I was stumbling towards the bathroom. When I came out, we decided we needed to leave. We went back and excused ourselves for the night.

I was all over my husband when we got back to the room. I kept going back in my mind to my flirting session. I could feel his hand sliding up the inside of my thigh. His eyes were a beautiful blue and he stared into them the entire time we talked.

I had my husband naked and lying on the bed before I had even taken off my blouse. I hiked up my skirt and slid my panties down my legs. I leaned over onto the bed and grabbed my husband's cock in my right hand.

I started stroking his cock, making him really hard. I leaned in and kissed the tip of his cock, then slid my mouth down the entire length until I felt it hit the back of my throat. I couldn't get the images of his hand up my skirt and his eyes peering into my soul.

My pussy was soaking wet, but I kept attacking my husband's cock with my mouth and hand. I could hear him moaning and I could feel his hands in my hair. I felt so naughty. I hadn't done anything like this since we were dating. I forgot how much I loved feeling a cock deep down my throat and how much it turned me on knowing I was turning him on.

I thought about making him cum in my mouth, but decided I didn't want that. I took my mouth off his cock, looked in his eyes and told him "I need to feel you inside me!" I slid up his body, pulled my skirt higher, then positioned his cock against my pussy lips. I slid back and forth along his cock, enjoying the feeling of how it spread my lips apart and gently bumped against my clit.

After playing with his cock, I decided it was time. I reached down, grab hold of his hard cock and placed it at my entrance. My husband was pretty drunk and I heard him say, "Are you safe?"

I felt my pussy gush a little, wetting his cock down even more. He hadn't had to ask me that in years. I got even more turned on as I leaned in to his ear, the tip of his cock barely inside of me, and whispered, "No."

"You can get pregnant," he whispered back as he grabbed my hips and pushed me down.

I could feel his bare cock sliding into me as he kept a firm grip on my hips.

"No, you can't do this," I said just loud enough for him to hear as he continued to force me down the entire shaft of his hard cock.

"You're the naughty wife taking a bare cock inside of you!" I heard him say.

I felt his cock bottom out inside of me. I felt a tingling feeling in my toes, as it worked all the way up my body. I felt his arms pull me back up, then slide me back down. He had a really strong grip on my hips. The next time he pulled me up, I tried to resist being forced back onto his cock.

He was having none of it. He tightened his grip and forced me back down. As I felt his pelvic bone meet mine, my eyes rolled into the back of my head, my toes curled up, and my body started spasming. I could feel my pussy milking his cock deep inside of me.

"Yes, Oh My God, Yes, I'm cumming all over you! I'm cumming on your bare cock deep inside of me." I felt his hands release me as I came down off of my euphoria. I started kissing him all over.

He whispered in my ear, "did you like him forcing you to take his cock?"

"Did you like him forcing me to take his bare cock?" I said as I felt my husband's cock twitch hard deep inside of me.

"Oh yeah. I loved it," He said.

"Do you want me to finish him off?"

"Yes, I would love that." He said as I started flexing my pussy muscles down on his hard cock wedged deep inside of me.

I pushed against his chest, raising my body up. I could feel his cock move with me and slide deeper into me than before. I felt his hands on my hips again as I started sliding up and down on his cock. I could see his face contort in an all too familiar way.

I closed my eyes and slid up his cock until it almost slipped out. I started sliding back down his cock as Jim's face popped into my head. I tried to get it out of there as I slid up and down my husband's cock. I could hear myself moaning out loud as I started imagining I was riding someone else's cock.

"I'm getting close." He said.

"So am I! Don't cum yet," I said. My eyes were glued shut, my head was facing the ceiling. I slid up his cock and just before I slid down, I said, "Please don't cum inside of me."

With that I let my body take over and I felt his cock slide deep inside of me. I felt his cock twitch and his hands grab my hips tight and hold me there. I ground my pussy hard into his pelvis as I felt myself going over the edge.

"Yes, Oh My God, that feels fantastic. I can feel your cock twitching inside of me. I'm coming all over your cock!"

"I'm cumming!" I heard him say as he held me tight. "I'm cumming deep inside of you."

I was just about out of my euphoria as I heard him say this. My eyes were still closed and I pictured Jim telling me he was cumming inside of me. I came again, right then and there as I felt his cock twitch over and over deep inside of me.

I slumped down on my husband's chest. I could feel his breathing slowing down as I was catching my breath as well. He rolled us over and I drifted off to sleep in his arms.

I awoke the next morning with my husband spooning up behind me. I went to the bathroom and stripped off my skirt and crawled back into bed. I could feel his arm draped over me as I remembered bits and pieces of the night before.

I woke some time later and felt my husband fondling me. It was like we were newlyweds again. He was hard and I could feel his cock between my legs. I arched my back and felt him slip his cock deep inside of me. I held his hand on my hips and he thrust into me, then back out. I started moaning a little and pressed my ass back against him. It didn't take long before I felt his cock expand as he thrust it deep inside of me and hold it there.

I whispered, "Cum for me baby!" As I felt his cock expand then contract, shooting his cum deep inside of me.

The rest of the vacation was uneventful. We never saw that couple again, and neither of us said anything about them or that night to each other, but the sex was amazing. Each time my husband would cum, I would imagine Jim's face in front of mine. I'm pretty sure my husband was imagining his wife Wendy. I didn't get upset at all, and neither did he. We were enjoying our newfound sex life.

We had sex everywhere in the room, there were a couple times my husband got behind me in the pool. I could feel his hard cock pressed up against my ass. I even let him finger me on the stool underwater at the poolside bar. I'm pretty sure no one else saw it, and I almost came, but the bartender walked back over and asked us if we were alright.

I brushed my husband's hand away as quickly as I could before he saw anything. I'm pretty sure I was blushing when I asked for another Margarita. I turned and kissed my husband as he walked away. "I hope he didn't see that." I said.

"He did!" was his response.

A few days later we were on our flight headed home. I curled up against my husband reading a book and fell asleep. We landed in no time. When we got home, everything went right back to the way it was. The kids, the house, everything sucked us right back in to our daily grind.

A few months later our son graduated from high school. We had a huge party and gave him our gift. He had a roundtrip open ticket to Europe. He started college in the spring, so I figured he would want to stay there the entire time.

The next day, after my husband left for work, he approached me as I was cleaning up the kitchen. I was bending over the sink rinsing off one of the platters when I felt his hand rest on my back. I jumped a little from the sudden touch.

"I can't believe you guys got me this. This is amazing. I've been looking at all the places I want to go. When you get a second, can you come up to the office. I would love to show you what I have planned."

"Of course, just let me finish up here. It should only take a few minutes"

I felt his hand run down my back, giving me chills as he turned and walked away. I stood up and looked down. I was in just my short nightgown. I felt behind me and could feel that the hem of the nightie wasn't even covering my ass. I had totally forgotten that he would be home this morning. I hate when school lets out.

I finished up quickly, then went upstairs to change. I grabbed my yoga pants and t-shirt out of the laundry. As I sat there, I noticed the panties I had been wearing were not on top of the pile of clothes. I dismissed it as I slipped into my pants, then stripped off the nightie and slipped on my shirt.

I walked down the hall and into the office. "Where is he," I wondered. I walked over to his bedroom door and saw that it was slightly open. I started to open the door when I heard heavy breathing.

I peeked through the crack in the door. I was shocked at what I saw. He was sitting at his computer, shirtless, wearing the thong panties I had worn with my yoga outfit the day before. He was rubbing his hard cock through the silky material. I could see the tip of his penis above the waistband. The thong didn't even contain his balls inside of them. One ball was completely out of the side of them.

I quietly backed away from the door and walked back down the hall. Just as I opened my bedroom door, I heard a moan, and I think his chair slid into the desk because I heard a bang. I just walked into my room and sat down on the bed.

Not 5 minutes later I heard his door open. I didn't know how I was even going to look into his eyes after seeing that. I heard him walking down the hall towards my bedroom. I pulled myself together, but out of the corner of my eye, I saw something a little strange. My panty drawer was slightly open and a couple of pairs were caught in the opening. I know I close it completely when I open it.

I looked back towards the door and saw him enter the room. "Do you have a minute now, mom?"

"Of course" I said with the best smile I could muster. I stood up and walked over to him.

He reached out to give me hug as he said "Thank you. You guys are the best."

I hugged him back, but noticed the hug lingered for a little while and he was smashed up against my breasts. I could even feel his penis pressing against my leg. It wasn't soft yet?

He finally let go and lead me to the office. He had me sit down and I pulled up the screen. He had multiple windows open so I started clicking on them. Rome, Paris, Germany, London, Spain. All different locations. He had even pulled up the train schedule as well as the fair schedule.

"wow, quite the trip you have planned here, son," I said.

"I don't know if I will ever be able to get back, so I am trying to make the best of it." He said.

"Looks like it. How long will you be gone for?" I asked.

"About a month and a half. I'm thinking about leaving next week. I should be back by the end of July." He answered. "I want to get back in time to get ready for college."

"Smart," I said. I started to turn around and my eyes immediately went to his crotch. I looked up at him, trying to play it off, then stood up, hugged him, told him he should stay as long as he could, then walked out.

I walked into my room, closed the door and walked over to my panty drawer. I started looking through them, when I noticed a couple of them missing. I knew I hadn't worn them in a while, so I made a mental note to watch for them when I did laundry. I took the time to rearrange my drawer, putting the thongs on one side and my regular panties on the other. I pulled my sexy panties out of the drawer and put them away in the closet.

As I was putting them away, one pair stood out. I looked at them for a minute, then got a terrible idea. I put the rest away where he couldn't get to them, but walked back over to the panty drawer and put them right on top of my other thong panties. I wanted to see what he would do.

I then grabbed a thong and the matching bra and headed for the shower. Visions of my son kept flashing in the back of my mind as I washed my hair. I could see the soft silky white panties stretched out over his large cock and balls. I tried to stop them, but each time I closed my eyes, they would pop back into my head.

I finished washing my hair, then started shaving my legs and arm pits. Once I was all done, I lathered my body, but as I washed my breasts, I felt a tingle in my pussy. I washed my stomach, then my back. As I started down my stomach more visions started running through my mind, I remembered thinking of Jim that night and the rest of the week on our vacation. I felt a jolt as my fingers brushed against my labia as I started washing myself. I washed a little more, then felt another jolt as I brushed against my clit.

My pussy was aching at this point. Jim was behind me, I could feel his cock against my ass and his hands were caressing my labia and clit. I arched my back, trying to get his cock to slip between my legs as he continued to wash my pussy with abandon.

I started breathing deeper, imagining his cock sliding between my legs and pressing against my opening. I feel my finger slip inside of me. I arched my back more and feel it slide even deeper. I used my other hand and brace myself against the wall.

I envisioned him slamming his cock deeper inside of me when a thought pops into my head. I don't have my diaphragm in. I feel him grab my hips and pull me back into him even harder. My breathing becomes labored as he thrusts deeper and deeper into me.

I pushed back one last time and started seeing stars. My knees get weak and I brace myself up in the shower. Just before I opened my eyes, in my mind I turn my head around to kiss him. I closed my eyes and he kisses me as I feel his cock spurting copious amounts of cum deep inside of me. I broke the kiss, and opened my eyes, still in dream state, and instead of Jim, I see my son standing behind me.

I felt his imaginary hands holding my wide hips. I felt his imaginary cock squirting his thick cum deep inside of me. I felt my ass pressed against his imaginary rock hard abbs. My finger started playing with my clit again as I felt his imaginary cock grow rock hard again deep inside of me.

I started melting into his arms as he pulls me close and tells me how wonderful it feels to be inside of me and holding me close. My fingers work my clit harder and harder until I feel my legs start to shake. I arched my back and pressed my back into my imaginary lover as I hear him say he is about to cum again. I beg him to push deep and cum inside of me as I feel myself go over the edge.

As I came back to reality, I started shaking. I couldn't believe I was having these thoughts. I felt so guilty that I nearly started crying. I finished showering and dried off. I put on my short satin robe and opened the door to my bedroom. I walked over to the bed and grabbed my panties and bra. I decided I wanted to wear something a little more conservative so I switched from the thong to the matching full back panties.

123456
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Peggy: Son Comes Home

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds