• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Directors Cut Ch. 02

Directors Cut Ch. 02

123

This is the second part of my most recent story. It will probably be best appreciated after reading the shorter introduction story "Directors Cut."

The story involves some elements of femdom and bdsm type scenarios as Marie follows her curious calling. If this is not your thing then it's probably best to stop reading here. Otherwise, Happy reading. I am happy to take some direction if you feel so inclined and constructive feedback is always welcome. D

*****

Wednesday:

Having put everything in place, Marie was ready for stage two of her plan. While she waited to drive to the tennis club she reflected on the changes in herself. She was about to embark down a path she had never taken. This one was of manipulation and blackmail and certainly not something she had considered before.

Her normal existence was fairly vanilla and while her sex life had been very active up until about two years prior, things had dried up pretty much more recently except for her self inflicted orgasms. She had decided to spice things up for herself and more importantly she had found a way.

She crossed her legs and felt the moisture building in her pussy as she contemplated the nights activity. This evenings, 9pm, could not come around fast enough and concentrating at work was becoming near to impossible.

At around four in the afternoon she started out the door of the office and headed home. She had resisted the urge to masturbate all day. This was quite an achievement now, as recently she had been dealing herself an orgasm around three times daily and often doubling up in one sitting. The thought of watching Dan's video was enough to get her loins oily and the need to touch herself was getting close to overwhelming.

Her useless husband had grown more impotent, again not literally, but close enough. Each time she had tried to share her passion with him or get physical he had shunned her or made some excuse. Recently, an opportunity had arisen which excited her whereby she could exploit a good looking male she knew, at no risk to herself and she was going to take advantage of it.

However, everything was in her imagination to this point. Though she was a worldly, sexy and intelligent woman, her plan had not been acted out entirely and a few things had to fall into place.

If it all turned to custard then within days she could be locked up in prison, her reputation, career, marriage and life all down the toilet.

But, she shuddered and nearly came as she contemplated how things could work out for her if everything worked out. "Gawd, one touch now and I would be over the edge," she thought to herself. She could feel the glistening wetness between her thighs as she sat on her recliner at home, again watching "Dan's special videos," as she had taken to referring to them and somehow resisting the temptation to finger herself there and then.

Everything was timed to coincide with her husbands work trip. He was away for the next few days so Marie was only in a light robe with nothing on underneath.

Her long legs stretched out over the chair and she could smell her own musk emanating from under her laptop as she watched. In the end, she snapped the laptop shut, threw on some training gear and went for a run. This took her along the beach for about 4 miles, adjacent to her home.

The salt air and the benefit of exercise helped her focus more on the task at hand. Listening to the fast paced playlist also helped her push on and get a good sweat. She didn't run to hard as she had arranged a tennis match which would be a couple of hours before her scheduled meeting with Dan, at the club.

At six thirty Marie put all of the things she thought she would need into the trunk of her car. She placed her tennis bag and gear into the back seat and headed off to play. She wore her pale short Adidas tennis skirt with the light blue trim and a matching tee. She wore the latest Asic footwear as these suited her foot and she had always found them the most comfortable. To assist her warm up she threw on a tracksuit top, to help getting the blood flowing.

Her tennis opponent that day, Robyn, had challenged her on the ladder. This meant that if Marie lost she would no longer be the number one player at the club and the two woman would change places in the rankings. Marie had always had the measure of Robyn on the tennis court though the two were very good friends off it. Robyn was quite contrasting in appearance to Marie with an olive complexion and dark hair. She was medium height and had a strong but graceful swimmers type frame. She had fairly broad shoulders and a heck of a serve on her, but her timing and consistency were not as good as Marie's.

Marie always felt, if she could return the serves then she would win most of the rally's, with her superior ground strokes and more power from her better timing. She also thought she might be a little bit fitter than Robyn.

And so it proved to be as Marie ran out a comfortable winner 6-2 and 6-3. She did start slowly and lost a few games toward the end of the match when she was distracted by seeing the arrival of Dan in the complex's car park. She regained her concentration however and ran over the top of her friend to serve out the match.

Always gracious, Robyn shook her hand before announcing, "I'm off to the pools for a few laps to warm down." Marie laughed and commented that "You don't need the pool work on your shoulders, you already have the meanest serve in tennis!"

Robyn smiled and mentioned "It is just a few laps to cool off" and asked if Marie would like to join her? Marie declined saying, "I have a prior appointment with a friend," which wasn't entirely fabricated. In fact the friend, or acquaintance was nervously waiting for her now in the tennis club. Marie didn't mention this of course.

As the lights dimmed on the day and the courts emptied Marie made her way into the clubhouse for a quick energy drink before her shower. She saw Dan there and said "hello" but made no unusual response to his slightly questioning eyes.

With her best poker face, Marie asked, "How are you" and quickly followed with "and how's Britney?" She then sat down at the other end of the table from Dan and started sipping her drink. All she got in response was a dour and downcast, "good" and a hesitant "thanks," from Dan who was waiting for his mystery guest, completely unaware that she was already there in front of him.

It couldn't be Marie of course as Dan thought she was an angel, both to look at and in character. He made no connection to her and his situation at this point.

Marie made small talk before excusing herself to grab her bag from the car for her shower. Dan thought nothing of it and continued to look at the main entrance as Marie exited and returned.

She noted that at this stage they were the only two left in the large facility and upon re entering the club rooms, she locked the door behind her.

Carrying her new bag from the trunk of the car she walked to where Dan sat and dropped down beside him. The time was ten minutes past nine and Dan was looking particularly anxious. Marie assumed he was still unsure and the subject was not something he could easily raise. What would you say? "Um... are you the one who has been sending me pictures of myself with my cock in my hand?"

This was obviously not an easy topic to begin a conversation with.

Marie thought this would be the case and had elected to take charge of the situation.

She folded her arms tightly across her chest, looked him directly in the eye and said, "Dan, you've been a naughty boy haven't you?"

He raised his eyebrows in recognition but still being cautious replied, "What do you mean?"

"What do I mean," repeated Marie "well," she said as she reached into her bag and removed an envelope of pictures she had prepared. "You've been caught red handed or rather, not contained in your red bathing suit haven't you Dan?" She added his name with emphasis and in a firm, confident tone.

Inside, Marie was going through the ringer, her head was spinning, her tummy was doing somersaults while she felt she had never perspired so much before. This despite having had played epic tennis matches before and, as well, only just having walked off the court inside half an hour ago. Her whole body was shaking. She just hoped that none of this was apparent, externally.

Meanwhile Dan had opened the envelope and sighed, a deep, from the heart of his body, type of sigh.

Marie was unsure what it meant but she suspected relief. She had anticipated this and Dan to perhaps, take her lightly and she was accordingly prepared. Knowing she was popular and sociable and perhaps, in appearance at least, not to be the exploitative type, she knew this was a key moment for her to get her way.

As Dan raised himself up to stand and was opening his mouth to speak Marie quietly but very firmly said, "Sit down Dan."

Holding her eyes for what seemed like a minute but was probably in reality, a matter of seconds, Dan sat back down, his mouth still half opened. As he sat he tried to utter a, "But..." to which Marie replied, "Ssshhhhh Dan" and she held up a dismissive open palm. She had her legs crossed and to that point had also had her arms folded. It was a stern firm and hopefully, controlling body language that she was employing, despite how she felt.

She continued to hold his eyes while he glanced back and forth between the envelope and her face. Some of the color pictures had spilled out onto the table and Dan was presented clearly in all of his self propelled arousal.

Marie waited for a few seconds before she repeated herself.

"You have been a naughty boy, haven't you?" Only this time it was an accusation rather than a question and they both knew it.

Dan nodded slowly in the affirmative.

"Now Dan," Marie went on "You know that some actions have consequences, don't you?"

Again, just a nod to which Marie continued, "Well Dan, there could be lots of consequences from these photos could their not?"

Before he could answer or nod Marie carried on again, "From these pictures alone I have evidence that you were trespassing, behaving lewdly on private property without consent and committing an indecent act upon yourself in public view." She paused slightly for some dramatic effect before going on, "These are only the laws I could find in my short research and there are bound to be more!"

Marie could see Dan's head lowering as she went on, "Then there is the social stigma and loss of dignity from this information being released onto a public forum. I must tell you Dan, the video is much more interesting and graphic," after another slight pause she added, "and damning. I think we could add pollution and littering to the charges when the authorities see your cock spurting your seed into the swimming pool like that!" She then went on to add with particular emphasis, "in HD video quality!"

Dan's head had slumped down in resignation as Marie had continued but snapped up when he heard the word, "video".

He stared at her directly but after only a wee while, could only utter two words, "Oh God" which made Marie smile.

"You're a catholic aren't you Dan", Marie rolled on. "I don't think he likes this kind of thing really either, do you?" Marie laughed and emphasized that the question was really rhetorical, with a raised eyebrow. So often she had heard Dan joking with his friends about how he "Has strayed from the church again, but such and such had led him to the bedroom like Eve from the bible," or some type of lighthearted reference to his earlier religious days.

"Well, we have some choices to make don't we Dan?" she said getting back to the job at hand. "We should really do one of the following things." She continued,

"One, I can call the property owners and hand over the copies of the photos and video to them,

two, I can call the police and hand over these copies to the proper authorities or

three, We can talk to Britney about some other options that might be available, ...after we show her the footage and pictures," she added quietly.

To all of these suggestions, Dan just shook his head and groaned showing increasing disapproval before hanging his head. He was resigned to Marie having nothing but a proper resolution which would involve taking a correct process and ultimately his embarrassment and the complete implosion of life.

Such was his knowledge of this woman who had the reputation as a prim and proper elegant and stylish lady who was a stickler for procedure. One who was always played by the rules. He saw no way out and he was close to tears.

"Unless...," teased Marie, again quietly, and she saw Dan's ears almost literally prick up at the thought of a bone being thrown his way. Some hope that might save the situation as he knew it.

"Unless what?", he asked, almost under his breath

"Unless we come to a different arrangement," Marie said calmly while holding her gaze level with his.

She saw a light go on in Dan's eyes.

After a few long moments he said strongly, "Are you blackmailing me?" Which he uttered more as a statement than as a question, straightening up and looking like he was feeling some semblance of confidence as he said it.

Looking back at Dan directly Marie firmly and almost coldly replied, "I said... there are consequences to your actions. I might be able to make them more favorable to you."

"Oh yeah," he almost spat back. "Well it smells like bloody blackmail to me," he continued almost feeling like he was getting some form of control back. Perhaps even sensing some dominance in this quickly evolving relationship.

"Fine," sighed Marie as she shuffled the pictures back into the envelope. "Let's do it your way." As she stood up she continued, "I'll drop these into the police station on my way home and get the video to them tomorrow morning, I suggest you keep your phone on."

She made her way slowly but steadily across the room toward the exit and placed her hand on the door.

As she was touched the handle he cried out pathetically, "I'm sorry... I'll do anything, please don't go!"

Marie smiled with relief and satisfaction as she turned around and walked evenly back toward him.

"Be careful what you say Dan," she uttered mainly to herself as she made her way back across the room and seated herself beside him again.

"These are my conditions, they are open to change and rules will be added at my whim. I make no apologies about the fact that now, basically, you belong to me!"

She watched his face as he took this in and as he began to ask a question, "you mean like some kind of s...," but he did not get to finish.

Marie held her hand up again.

"I'll do the talking Dan", which cut him off mid sentence.

"Now Dan," Marie said thoughtfully holding her finger and thumb to her chin, "take off all of your clothes."

Dan's eyes raised in disbelief. "W wa What!!??" He managed to splutter.

"Do you understand the consequences Dan?" Marie repeated as she pulled her phone from her bag threateningly.

"No, no," Dan gestured as he stood waving his hands defensively, before standing and tentatively lifting his shirt, slowly removing it revealing his bare chest and torso.

Managing to stop herself actually licking her lips she added "if you speak out of turn again tonight Dan, I will send one of my special pictures to Britney from my phone." Marie spoke firmly but all the while knowing she did not want to be traced back to her own phone and to what she was doing. She didn't even have Britney's number.

"That's a good boy Dan," now fold your shirt and take off your pants." Dan was wearing black slacks and as they slipped past his hips Marie was delighted to note that he was wearing the damning red bathers underneath. His shoes and socks neatly bundled with the shirt beside him on the chair.

"Good boy Dan," Marie said as she re crossed her legs and sat back in her chair. They were sitting in the main room of the club on the first floor. No one could see in the windows in this position at this level which was good for Dan. The space was very open and she could tell he felt very vulnerable. She knew if for some reason anyone entered the club that they could probably shift to the bathroom to hide. The locked front door giving them time enough to register someone entering and to move accordingly before they came up the stairs. This was very unlikely this late in the day though and Marie was hopeful, her carefully constructed spell would not be broken.

Dan hooked his thumbs over the side of the bathing costume and raised his eyes to look at Marie. As he started to lower the small tight bright fabric Marie gestured with her palm again and said, "Stop."

"Oh thank god," said Dan seemingly thinking that Marie had come to her senses and he started making movements toward his clothes. He was quickly reminded he was wrong.

"Dan!!" Exclaimed Marie, "What did I say about you speaking again unprompted?" For a moment Dan looked as though he had been hit with 5000 volts. He stood rigid but with a stunned look on his face. Realizing that Marie was not changing her mind at all, he stuttered, "Um..." then remembering there would be consequences for speaking he only managed to get out a loud swallow.

"Indeed," acknowledged Marie.

"Now, just like in these photos" she said gesturing toward the small pile in the envelope "I want your cock out of the side and nice and hard. Now!!" She added the "Now" with a firm smile, feeling more and more in control.

The look on Dan's face was priceless. He had obviously thought butter would not melt in Marie's mouth and to hear her say the word, "cock," had shocked him. This despite being nearly naked and at her whim, this mere word had given him a start.

"Now Dan," repeated Marie, which again made him jump a little at her assertiveness.

Ever so slowly Dan reached over his package and cupped it softly while his fingertips hooked the thin stretchy red fabric.

Marie was almost beside herself as slowly Dan peeled back the tight, shiny curtain and revealed his cock and balls to her. He was not fully aroused but she could see that there was some blood pumping to the station house. As he let go of the fabric, his meat pointed awkwardly forward at about half mast.

This time she could not help but actually lick her own lips. Remembering herself, she regained a bit of her composure and control so she would stick to the plan.

Marie said with a smirk, "That's not like in the picture is it Dan?" She then thought and added, "you had better do to it what you do in the video," to which Dan's face dropped. Marie guessed that he had never masturbated in front of anyone before let alone someone he only partially new from his tennis club.

Trying to summon some confidence he took his shaft in hand and began to lightly pump his semi limp stick.

Marie noted the tip begin to shine a little and found herself staring at the gradually swelling bulb. Before she fell into a trance again she remembered her main objective and added. "Good boy Dan, make your bean nice and hard for me." she paused a little more before adding, "Now, where is your phone?"

Dan briefly stopped pumping himself before Marie's raised eyebrow prompted him to keep going. With his free left hand he pointed at the pocket on his folded black pants. Marie duly reached down while maintaining a lazy gaze over her wanking prize. Dan's penis now was fully extended at it's full impressive 6 inches. It was more familiar now to Marie. Surprisingly Dan was smiling at her nervously, obviously battling with the pleasure he was feeling contrasting with the anxiety of his situation. A cock doesn't lie though and he was enjoying himself to some degree, she noted.

Marie held the shiny black iPhone up to Dan as he continued stroking and asked him for the swipe code.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Directors Cut Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 176 milliseconds