• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Toilet Slave Pt. 01

Toilet Slave Pt. 01

My ad had run for over a month with no response. I had almost given up when I received an email from the site telling me I had a message. I clicked like a madman to reach the site and read the message.

Look, I'm a submissive male. I've known this for many years, but all I've done is wank to pics and vids of S&M scenes. I finally had the guts to seek out a dominant woman to fulfill these fantasies, so when I read the message I was fully erect and leaking pre-cum. My message that she had answered offered me up as an ass licker, a rimmer; a male who wanted desperately to service a broad-assed, mature woman, fifty years and above.

My cock I pulled out as my eyes feasted on her message:

"Slave, send me an email. Tell me your favorite fantasy. Enclose a simple pic of your face only-no cock or nudity. Begin to realize that obedience to my directives is the sole reason you exist; males are meant to be dominant woman's slaves, so you are ahead of the curve evolutionarily. If you are truly submissive, then you know what slave-mind is and have experienced it, so know that when you enter that state under the guidance of a truly dominant woman you will descend further and further into slave-mind and become more and more submissive. You'll literally lust for the extinguishing of the internal flame of life within you; you'll thirst and hunger for pain and humiliation; it will grow exponentially.

"I am a 54 year old dominant woman. Married 3 times and divorced 3 times with 2 adult children living in Los Angles. I am 'Mistress" to you in all correspondences, face to face, phone or written. My sexual pleasure comes from my female slaves and lovers; males do provide me pleasure, but that is purely from satisfying my sadistic nature and applying your tongue to my body, boots, and clothing, etc. I do hope you have a leather fetish and love feet and boots, and do know that when I permit you to cum-it usually will be spent on my boots -and you WILL be ordered to clean your dirty little mess up with your tongue. Those with long, thick, and facile tongues are extremely welcome. It will come as no surprise to me that you have spent many hours on your knees sucking cock, probably huge black cock-as you submissive fags truly love that-and know I have an enormous strap-on, black and thick, that I love to shove down sub missive's throats and up their tight little assholes. [Are you sufficiently hard or are you almost about to cum-again?]

"Your profile reveals a sick puppy; your bold, audacious pic of your long, thick and facile tongue drew me to you, of course, but know I will punish you for that move. I would love to own and train 90; you are unaware of just how sick and perverted you really are. Thesick, depraved depths of your lust's needs completely evades your consciousness. It will be my pleasure to push your face into the disgusting regions your cravings lead you, and I will collar you, tame you, and guide your face into their wet and sordid recesses. You will awaken to your total sickness and come to be addicted to their strange but common nature, and beg me to drag you through the rituals you'll come to crave and need as if they were life and breath itself. [My cunt is dripping, thinking of training and punishing you; I have but to touch my clit and within seconds I will come over and over until I fill with pleasure, satisfied for now. Yet I yearn to hold the whip or the cane and to have a white round bottom to redden.

"My expertise will act as a mirror to reflect back the depth and finality of your perversion[I use that word only because vanilla society says it is; I could use 'nature,' condition or other more technical terms, but...]. You will come to know, as I do, that you were stitched in your mother's womb by nature, the ironic, sadistic harlequin; mother nature created another pathetic submissive for us dominant women to destroy; this, a profound truth, one you'll come to realize: that it may be my hand behind the whip, the paddle, the nipple clamps. but behind all of it IS your mother's hand, invisibly dealing out,. through me, the peculiar sexual cravings you have.

"Our journey is just beginning; I know your little twig is hard as a rock, so beat it to death-again-before I get my hands on it, slave.

"Mistress"

By the second paragraph. my cock had exploded 2 strong ropes of thick white cum up and over the computer; it now dripped down the screen like viscous white rain drops, slowly, menacingly sliding down a pane of glass.

I reread the last two paragraphs, and like magic my twig stirred, begging for more abuse. I picked up a metal, flexible 12 inch ruler and began smacking my cock's head; the stinging pain made it rise up in extreme, tumescent defiance, challenging me to strike it harder, again and again and again -and like a defiant slave, chained and bound, my cock welcomed the ruler as it danced over it's surface in a rhythm that increased as I took several deep hits of poppers. And within a minute, the slave/cock spat forth more ropes of cum in complete adoration and worship of this dominant woman. Spent, I hastened to email this Goddess of pain and humiliation; I longed to kneel before her and fulfill my raw destiny of pain and humiliation for I know I am a complete submissive. I felt helpless, destined to be enslaved, and my mind slipped into "slave-mind" permanently, or so it seemed. And I picked up the ruler again...

A day of beating my dummy with ruler and hand, and my sniffing poppers through right and left nostrils incessantly, and after my smoking from a water pipe, chasing the dragon, her return email came. I complied with the opening sentence and began to re-read it as I knelt before my computer.

"Slave, on your knees, you worthless slut. Your email was a mess of misspellings, grammatical nonsense and pathetic ideas. Have I made a mistake with you already? One more chance I bequeath you, so don't blow it, freak!

"In my first email I said you were a 'sick puppy.' After reading your last, I am convinced, beyond doubt, of what you are. Lucky for you, you are what I seek. I will not mince words with you, and after I reveal your dark interior to you, I expect complete compliance with my directives and absolute conviction, on your part, as to what I propose you are and what you're going to do. Anything less than that means we will never connect. Got it, slut?

"Now, you may believe you only want to suck pussy and rim my asshole for hours-as you said in your email-but what you truly are is a complete masochist seeking absolute humiliation and indulgence in pain. Your personal situation, no relatives within a thousand miles of here, a nowhere job, a dismal future, and a deep desire to serve as a true slave eliminates a part-time situation with me. You will become my 24/7 toilet slave. Yes, when you speak of wanting to taste my ass, to probe your tongue deeply within the dark passage of my anus-screams out, 'I am a toilet slave, please define me to myself and capture me for your very own.' I know there is a maelstrom of emotions whirling about within you—'No, I don't want to eat shit and drink piss, but god almighty my cock is still as hard as a rock. Oh, my I am drowning, being sucked into the vortex of her words-maybe I am a toilet within me. Oh, my god, I am!'

I tore my eyes from her email and began to jerk my completely boned cock as I Imagined my mouth sealed about her anus as she grunted and groaned and a long brown log filled my mouth. My cock exploded as I fell face first on the carpet, my mouth agape as I breathed abruptly through my mouth, my body shivering in the fear of realization, and, in a small corner of my head, a voice spoke softly, 'I am a shit eater!

"Oh, yes, I said aloud: I am a shit eater," and those sounds entered me; I gasped as my cock twitched. It begged to be beaten-again, already. Oh, what has she unleashed within me? I knew then I would obey her every command; I felt freed and enslaved, afloat on a tsunami of lust and doomed by the realization of what it would mean to be swallowed up within her ownership of me as a toilet slave-and somehow I didn't give a fuck, for my cock ruled, my lust owned me-and my lust was held in her firm grip, even now as I lay prostrate on my floor, all alone and adrift in a new world, a new life!

"So now we both know who you are. As for me, you're an object I will use daily, and I have dozens of female friends, both in and out of the world of S&M, who will gladly use you when they visit-and, on special occasions, I will lend you out to service a special party, et cetera. I hope you are a hungry toilet, slave, for I will fill your gut with my piss and shit and the waste of many others, daily, weekly, until you pass away for you surely know most toilets last but four or six months at best. Yes, be prepared to receive another email with further instructions. In the mean time, jerk off incessantly to your new situation, for I know you are as hard as a rock and ready to serve beneath me, my shit eater, my shit slave, my toilet paper, my toilet boi, my ass cleaner.

"Know my shit will leave my asshole hot and steamy as it fills your mouth-chew it! shit slave. He, he he! yes, soon, my precious shit slave your tongue will probe my asshole and it will taste the log of shit ready to exit-and you'll dart your tongue over it, coaxing it to fill your mouth. Oh, what a disgusting thing you are-but that's why you love it!"

*****

Part Two will come soon; please comment!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Toilet Slave Pt. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in [...] milliseconds