• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • My First Korean Whore

My First Korean Whore

My first free weekend in Korea I jumped in a Taxi and headed for Seoul. I knew if I just started circling the US Army compound I'd find a red light district. I had walked about 6 blocks when I spotted what seemed like a dream come true for a young, horny GI. A street full of 1/2 naked Asian babes sitting in windows like they were on display in a candy shop.

As I walked past the first doorway an old woman grabbed my arm and started pulling me along the street towards a doorway. I pulled loose from her, and said "No, Thank You!" and hurried on down the street, when I realized she was not trying to get me for herself, but for the young girl she had in the window. I imagined it was her daughter, or granddaughter, and walked on along, looking over perhaps 50 great looking young Korean girls in underwear and nighties until I came to a small liquor store. I went in and got a small bottle of whiskey and continued my stroll. I got to the end of the block and turned right, and by the end of the next block I had finished the bottle, and my cock was now very hard and very noticeable in my pants. I figured that on this street a hard on was a normal sight and reached down and shifted it out from under my shorts, making it an even more pronounced a bulge in my jeans. A small, beautiful girl stepped down from a doorway and walked up to me. She said something in Korean and I smiled and mumbled my one phrase "anayo hanguk mal" which I'd been told meant "No Korean Speak". She laughed and slid one arm around my waist and slid the other hand over my lump, squeezing my cock hard, right on the street in front of about 20 other girls and GI's.

She turned her face up to mine and closed her eyes as she rubbed my cock and I kissed her roughly, feeling her tongue snake into my mouth. I reached around and grabbed her ass, pulling her around and grinding my cock on her mound. We were dry humping each other on the well lit street! I started to edge her dress up, and she stopped and pulled me toward a doorway. I didn't hesitate a bit, I followed her down a short hallway to a small door just like a dozen others along the hallway and once inside she knelt on a small mattress on the floor and lit a candle. The room was about 8 by 6 and had a thick mattress, a small stand and mirrors on the walls and ceiling. Then she turned and motioned for me to remove my shoes. I set them beside the door and pulled it closed. She started pulling at my belt as soon as I'd turned around, and she quickly had my pants down, and her mouth was sucking my cock tip like a kid eating and Ice cream cone. She got it wet with licks and sucks and then started sliding it in her mouth. Where it has been my experience that most girls have a hard time swallowing my entire 8 inches, this little angel didn't stop on her first dive until her nose was pressed into my pubic hair, and I almost shot my load looking down and seeing my full length buried in her sweet face.

I watched her work my cock like a champion for a few minutes, then she pulled off with a sucking sound that made me shudder with delight as her wet lips released my cock tip. She dropped her dress and turned around doggy style on the mattress. She wasn't wearing any underwear, I got behind her and allowed her small hand to guide my cock into her wet, almost hairless slit. I'd never fucked a hairless pussy before, and her soft moans and the sight of her tiny pussy taking my huge shaft into it made me so horny I grabbed her hips and started fucking her like I had to cum or explode. By the time I stopped slamming her on my cock and the cum started to pour out of her cunt I'm sure everyone on the street had heard our fucking, and I could hear whispered giggles out in the hallway. The door was only rice paper so I know they had a full audio experience when I was slapping the meat to her hard and she was screaming out her orgasms. After I let her fall to the bed she lay there gasping and trembling, and I realized just how small and tender this tiny angel was. The site of her spread out, cum flowing from her hairless pussy, sweat covering her naked body and her hard, brown nipples standing out from her small tits, showing the degree of her lust as they rose and fell with each gasp. She was smiling and reached back to stroke my cock and was surprised to find it still hard.

I leaned down and sucked one tittie as she held my head, I sucked her entire tittie and rolled onto my back, pulling her on top of me. She took my cock and stroked it about 10 times and it was back at full attention, eager to re-enter her tight pussy. I pulled her ass up, positioning her pussy over my cock and let her work it in, slowly dropping her hot cunt over my hotter cock as she threw her head back and growled deep in her throat. She was soon humping me like a wildcat, taking the full length on each desperate plunge, and her moans had turned to a loud "UNH,UNH, UNH,UNH UNNHH, UNNNNHHHH Unhh," her brains speech center having been overloaded by her bodys fuck center. I felt her suddenly stiffen, and her pussy clenched on my cock as she let out a deep breath and fell on my chest. It took me a moment to realize that she had actually passed out on my cock from fucking. I rolled her onto her back, spread her legs wide and watched my cock dip in and out of her wet hole as I plowed her small cunt. She came around moaning in intense pleasure and just laid there until I shot my second load deep in her over fucked orifice.

I took one of her tissues and wiped the slick fuck juices off my cock and started to get dressed. She got up while I was digging $20.00 out of my wallet and she put the money in a box on her dresser then she took me and led me out the door, she had me slip on some flip flops and closed the door then led me naked down the short hallway to the back courtyard and washed my cock and balls over a washtub under a faucet. I was still sporting a good wood and I could see two other girls in the shadows watching as the girl washed my cock in the cool water it got hard again and then she sucked it deep in her mouth, slowly let it slide back out and kissed it on the tip. She took me back into her room and dried me and helped me dress, again kissing my cock as she tucked it into my pants before zipping them up. As I walked out of the alley there were about a dozen young girls standing around, obviously tittering about the fucking they had just heard. One of them slipped into the girls room to check on her and one of them grabbed her leg below her crotch like she had a huge cock there and while she pretended to stroke it she said something in Korean that made all the others laugh and I walked around the corner, back towards the liquor store.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • My First Korean Whore

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 137 milliseconds