• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • How To
  • /
  • Make Your Wife Cuckold You

Make Your Wife Cuckold You

12

I have seen certain articles advising women on how to turn your husband into a willing cuckold but not found a decent one which could guide husbands on how to get their wives to cuckold them. The strange part is it's always the men who initiate or want cuckolding and usually not the women, the women may cheat but they don't harbour the fantasy of cuckolding there men (although as they cheat the husband is a cuckold).

Confusing hah... well I only want to say that women don't cheat with the intention of deriving pleasure from making their husbands cuckold, while the men or husbands sometimes want their wives to cheat and they derive pleasure in it.

I faced similar situation, derived pleasure in secretly fantasising about my wife cheating on me but do not know how to make it a reality. I have overcome it and now I am a very satisfied cuckold with an equally satisfied married life.

Cuckold is a fetish, a passion for the man who derives his pleasure in knowing that his wife is having a time of her life, sexually, with some other man. Why other man? Why not the husband himself; well this is a million dollar question. Before I answer that question let me tell you about cuckolds in general and remember I am talking about willing cuckold, a person who knows and accepts his wife with other men.

Most of the cuckolds are men in their 30s or more, living comfortable lifestyles. They are usually alpha males with above-average intelligence, hold high-power executive positions in their work and earn above-average incomes. They have their own way of looking at life. These men are generally soft spoken, well mannered, avoid confrontation but are not cowards. They have responsibilities towards there demanding work, family and expectations from peer to be always on top. They need escape, need to lose control, let someone else take control and be responsible.

Well this does not make a man cuckold but when it is coupled with a deep love for their partner, when it is coupled with a sense of inferiority in sex department say small penis, erectile dysfunction whether actual or physiological, when it is coupled with a sense of pride in knowing that men are drooling over your women, it sows the seeds of cuckolding.

There is another reason also, men are always attracted to things which are difficult to get. When you first met your wife to be, she was very much unattainable and this fact attracted you towards her and when life gets into a comfortable rut after marriage the strong desire you felt in the beginning subsides. Cuckolding gives you your desire for her, the desire to win her again from the other man in her life.

Further cuckolds are generally submissive in nature so they enjoy the pain, humiliation, shame and inadequacy that come with cuckolding.

Ok... let's not lose track of the topic of discussion, how to get your wife to cuckold you, but before we get started you should know if you really want this, you really want your wife to fuck someone else, to suck some other guy's cock and then kiss you, with his smell still lingering on her lips. Are you ready to accept other man in your marriage? Are you willing to let him take control of your sex life?

I guess whenever you fantasise your wife with some other guy you feel excited and you want it to happen... congratulations you are a cuck wannabe... but let me remind you these feeling are not uncommon and are no indication that you want to be a cuckold actually. Many men enjoy these kind of fantasies and once they cum (masturbate or otherwise) they do not think about it till they are horny again. So if you enjoy these kinds of fantasies during sex or masturbation, no problem enjoy it, but if you want it be turned into reality then I would suggest you do the following self tests before you actually do something about it.

The self test I have in mind are not exhaustive and you can improvise and have your own test; the idea is to find out if you really want it to happen and if you can really handle it if... if it happens.

First test - Try to imagine your wife with someone else just after your have ejaculated and your cock is limp. See for yourself how much you like the idea now. You can try to do the same in the morning, say breakfast time when your wife is getting ready for the office. Try to picture her with her boss, kissing him, laughing with him, getting intimate with him. Don't just picture the hard cock slipping inside the hot snatch, but imagine the other aspects of sharing her, like she is spending time with him at the cost of ignoring you. Her boss taking her out on a date while you are left to take care of the kids.

Well this one will give you a good idea of your level of fantasy, if you still want it, good there is another test.

Second test - No more imagining it, get a field test done. You have to choose a candidate, not just some know man but someone whom you despise, could be a bully in the office, a disgusting neighbour. Someone you know is a philanderer, someone who is always interested in trying his luck with wives of other people. Now invite this man to your house or arrange to meet him along with your wife at some party. Give him a chance, leave him alone with your wife and get away for some time.

How do you feel knowing your wife is with this guy while you are waiting? This man may try something or may not, but when you are away you believe that he may be flirting with your wife. You have given yourself some time limit to wait before you join them again, it could be half hour, an hour or more. See if you are able to wait that long or you barge in sooner. This will give you an idea of what to expect in future and if you are willing to go this path, well then let's get along with understanding the level of cuckolds.

There could be two types willing and unwilling. Unwilling cuckolds are the ones who are cuckolded by a cheating spouse and when they find out they do not accept it and the marriage ends in a divorce or other bitter consequences. Willing are the ones who accepts it or wants it and many a times leads their wives into it. We are off course dealing with the willing cuckolds only.

I have divided willing cuckolds into four stages as per their willingness.

The one who feels happy to know that his wife is a sexual object for other men and is happy to find out that his wife fucks others. The cuck is contended in knowing only, he does not want to face his wife's lover and he may listen to his wife narrating her encounter with her lover but would never want her lover to know that he is supporting it. This is the first level and a first step for leading to other stages. Sometimes he does not move on to next level and stays at this stage only; this could be because he feels ashamed to admit it with her lover. Sometimes he is just dropped into this stage by his cheating wife and he is unsure of what to do and this indecision keeps him there. He is unwilling to accept his feeling and thus unable to move on to other stages.

The first stage is quite common amongst the cuckolds; they let their wives go to their lover while they wait for them at home. They get sympathy love from their wives, who feel guilty at cheating on their loving husbands. In some cases the cuckolds pretend that they know nothing of her lover and in some cases they confront their wives and demand to know all about it and yet never stop them.

The next stage is quite open; here the cuckold had accepted his feelings. He has lead his wife to this point or the wife has lead him into this doesn't matters, what matters is that both are comfortable about it. Neither the wife is guilty about cheating nor is the husband confused. The lover in this case knows that the cuckold is willing and the sex happens in the marital bed while the husband takes the guest room. Cuckold also gets to enjoy watching his wife having sex with her lover. Cuckold enjoys the gut wrenching feeling that his wife is doing all the things that she never did with him.

The third stage is where the humiliation starts. The humiliation is always there however in third stage it's prominent. The cuck enjoys the humiliation he suffers at the hand of her lover or by his wife. Usually the humiliation is an important part of this lifestyle as the moment his wife cuckolds him he feels humiliated and he enjoys it. However the third stage he feels he deserved it due to his inability to satisfy his wife sexually like her lover can. Usually the third stage is inevitable if the cuck has ventured to the second stage. He could have stayed at stage one if he chooses to but if he has moved to stage two it's almost impossible to stay there, eventually he will slip to the third stage. It could be mild humiliation or it could be really abusive depending upon the wife and the lover. Many cuck wants abuse at the hands of their wives and they encourage it. The more the wife or lover is abusive the more he enjoys.

The fourth stage i.e. the cuck with gay tendencies. This is the stage to which not every cuckold wants to reach. The first three stages are intermingled and one can easily slip to stage two or three but not to stage four. A person who is a cuckold does not automatically turns gay, he has to have those feeling in him. Sometime men who are confused and could not accept their gay tendencies or do not realise them, tends to realise them when they see their wives in the arms of other men. These cuckolds secretly want to replace their wives and want to be with these men. They love to serve the lovers, suck their cocks, cleans the cum, eat creampie, wants abusive treatment and love it if the bull fucks both the wife and husband.

Now a little bit on why do women cheat or why do women do not cheat? As per leading physiologists the reasons for cheating are lack of attention or intimacy, revenge, bad sex, financial independence, feeling neglect or feeling lonely etc. But more important is why do they don't cheat and especially if the above mentioned reasons are there to tempt them. Well the answer is they love and they fear, they love their husband and fear hurting them. They fear of losing the comfortable relationship, financial support, backlash from the society/family etc.

Now you want her to cuckold you, cheat on you but you also want that the relationship continues and she continue to love you. Definitely you cannot push her out of your life, you cannot neglect her or make her feel lonely so that she cheats on you. So how you going to do it, I try to answer that in the following paragraphs.

Now let's get started with the big question how to get your wife to cuckold you? Before we do that let me emphasise on the need to have a good communication with your partner. To have a good relationship the key is to have an open and free communication, be it boyfriend girlfriend, husband wife or in our case cuckold and cukolderess. If you are not at ease with your wife to communicate your feelings or the opposite then misunderstandings creeps in and spoil everything. You need to understand exactly what your wife is comfortable at; likewise she needs to understand your feelings.

Try to understand your wife, is she open with you, is she comfortable to discuss about sex, about her old boyfriends. Does she discuss about her work buddies especially male buddies, does she ever told you about any man making pass at her. Likewise do you talk to her on the same page? If yes, very good if not, well improve the communication. You start to open up by discussing about any female friend you have and encourage her to talk about her male friends. Make her feel free to discuss about her old boyfriends, sex, etc. as if she is talking to her girlfriend.

Once you have established good communication it would be easier for you to open up completely later on. The first inference that a woman derives out when a husband says that he wants her to fuck other men is that her husband wants to have sex with other girls or worse he already has a secret relationship going. So just don't blurt it out as you are always going to freak her out if you don't go step by step. So never say that.

Next you need to imbibe in you permanently, is to express you love verbally from time to time. You have to actually use the phrase "I love you" more often. I am sure you express your love to her but keep in mind the phrase and use it with sincerity with her on regular basis.

Next keep it permanently in your mind that you have to complement her more often. Complement her on cooking (if she cooks), complement her on any decision she made and most importantly complement her on her beauty. Now here is a catch, don't tell her how beautiful, how sweet or how innocent she looks. Always tell her how hot she looks, how sexy you find her in an outfit, how you saw other men drool over her. Complement her on her hot boobs, sexy ass, smooth legs, whatever is the hottest body part she has. Encourage her to wear sexy and a bit revelling dresses. Buy her sexy lingerie's it would make her feel hot.

Once you have developed open communication and you continue to express your love and complement her, you have set the ball rolling. It's not a one day job it needs to be done regularly till she feels totally comfortable with being a hot women.

Now you need to find out about your wife and act accordingly. Is she submissive or aggressive in bed? If she is aggressive and takes lead in sex it's good otherwise you have to work hard and make her aggressive. You can tell her that you love it when she is on top and fucks you. You have to make her believe that you enjoy when she grabs your hairs and buries your head onto her snatch. You show that you love to eat her, make her cum.

The important part, stop asking her to give you blowjobs. Yes you heard me correctly; you can't have blowjobs from her anymore. Anyway you wanted to be cuckolded and you want that your wife should use her mouth with some other man. From now onwards you will lick her pussy but never expect a return of favours; even if she wants to do it, you have to let her know that you don't like it anymore, that you like to kiss her and eat her only.

Well the idea is to let her focus on her pleasure only and not yours. This will unlimitedly make her aggressive in bed with you. Let me tell you something else, women derive pleasure in pleasing there man, well most women do if not all. You have to deny this pleasure to her. It will frustrate her a little bit and she will have this unsatisfied urge which will come handy when she actually decides to cuckold you.

Be submissive to her not just in bed but otherwise too. Respect her decisions or better ask her to make important decisions. Don't show your desire to go out with your friends but encourage her for a girl's night out. Put her pleasure first in everything and be totally submissive and loving to her. She would find it frustrating at first but soon she will get used to be the one who is leading.

This is not a simple task; don't rush the things as it will take long time, sometimes months and years to accomplish this. You have to put her into lead, let her take decisions, let her spend time with her girlfriends. Have her dress sexy and make her feel hot and desired. She will love the attention she will get from other men. But remember this alone will not make her cuckold you. She may be tempted to experience with other men when they flirt with her but she will not do it. Well most of the women will not cheat at this level and if your wife is the one in minority still it will not help your purpose as she will not let it be known to you.

Now is the time for some pillow talk, time to take things further. Talk to her what she would like to do if she was to be single again or who is the hottest guy according to her. What would she do if she is to spend a night with a hot guy or with which guy she would like to hook up again if she be eighteen again?

All these are hypothetical questions and appears to be harmless so less likely to offend her. You can have your own set of questions the idea is to open her to talk about sex with other guys. Have patience don't just blurt out everything in one night. Slowly open her up to the idea. Initially she may respond with like that she loves you so much that she just can't think of anyone else etc. But continue to open her up and talk to her like a friend or better her girlfriend.

Eventually she would start to open up, very slowly; she will talk about other guys and will try to judge your reaction. She will even be surprised that you are not jealous. She would demand to know why you are not jealous. Show her that you love her and anything that she likes is always pleasurable for you.

Make her talk about her old boyfriends, the sex with them, how good or bad was that. Put a question that if she is free of consequences would she want to experience it again. Once these kinds of talks are repeated for some nights she will start suspecting something fishy. This is a tricky situation in which the wife will assume that you are having an affair and your guilty conscious is making you talk like that. Now is the time for you to show that you love her and no one else. All the efforts you have put in earlier at being a submissive will come handy.

Tell her that you love her so much that nothing is more important to you than her pleasure. You want that she live her life to the fullest and enjoy everything that this world has to offer. The sexual relationship that she had in past or even if she has in future are too small an issue to bother you and deter your love for her. Maintain this stand with her, tell her she is so hot that any man would be lucky to have her and you are that lucky guy.

Remember I told earlier that women don't cheat as they fear hurting the man they love, well with this you have taken care of it. But it doesn't mean that she will find a man next day to fuck. She will only be confused but will feel less of guilt when a man flirts with her and she likes it. The communication, the pillow talks should continue and the more open and explicit it gets the better.

Bad sex is one of the important reasons women choose to cheat. How bad are you in bed? If you have followed what is told above your have already frustrated her. You have focused in pleasuring her through your mouth, well continue doing that with less and less of penetrative sex. Just continue being bad in sex. She will miss some good sex and she could complain about it. This is the time you have to establish that you are not good enough for her in bed and that she deserves better. She will believe you due to all the male attention she is receiving. Don't let her focus on improving the sex life with you just keep on reminding her how good it was with one of her ex or how good it could be with someone else. Do it subtly.

If everything is going good and she is openly talking with you then it's the time to tell her that you want her to enjoy the life and have sex with some other guy. Tell her you love her and love her so much that you don't want her to miss on something good in life i.e. sex. You don't want to lose her and want her for the rest of the life. You have come out in open with her, the reactions could be different.

She could say,

"I knew something of this kind is cooking in your perverted mind," or

"Don't be a stupid I love you too much, I just can't go and fuck someone," or

"I don't want anyone else I want you only," or

"How can you say something like this!!"

Whatever be her reaction at this point don't worry you have done enough groundwork that the only thing in her mind is "is this possible?"

Don't push the things further; you have done your job. The key to further success is just good communication and falling in line with whatever she decides. At this point she is not telling you that she want to fuck someone but it's imprinted forever at the back of her mind that she has options.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • How To
  • /
  • Make Your Wife Cuckold You

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 9 milliseconds