• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • My Co-Worker Sara Pt. 01

My Co-Worker Sara Pt. 01

I'm sure every guy has had a girl like the one featured in this story in their lives at one time or another.

This was a girl I really liked a lot and was absolutely in love with only to learn she's nothing but a bitch whore.

The girl's name is Sara. Sara worked with me at my job for maybe six months before she ended up getting fired. To be honest there are other co-workers that I wanted to fuck more than Sara and there are ones that are much better looking than her but I really liked Sara for some reason.

The first time I saw Sara she hadn't even been officially hired onto the payroll yet, she was with about four other potential new hires in the store's break room along with one of my managers and the newbies were in the middle of taking some kind of exam. Their last step before being officially hired.

I had gone into the break room to buy a can of soda from the vending machine and I paid little attention to anyone in the room as I walked across to the vending machine. When I got to the machine I put my change in pressed the button and bent down to retrieve my can of soda. I cracked it open as I straightened up and I took as sip as I turned to walk out of the room.

As I took my first step I made eye contact with a girl sitting at the foot of the table next to the break room door.

I smiled at her and she quickly returned a smile of her own and in that split second I fell in love with her.

She wasn't a bad looking girl in the least. Her face was attractive and she had pretty blue eyes. Her nose was fairly large but flat. She had a head of blondish brown hair that to me kind of resembled a cheerleader's Pom Pom or a McDonald's Fry Guy, and she had a plump red pair of DLS style lips.

I couldn't tell much about her body since she was seated and since she had on a puffy white down jacket but I could at least tell she wasn't bad looking at all. That was the first and last time I saw Sara that day.

About two days later after working an early morning shift I was driving home and had just turned onto my road when I saw Sara walking a large German Shepard dog along the side of the road. I still didn't know her yet so I just drove by her without even acknowledging her.

A day or two after that I got to work with Sara for the first time. I walked over to her and introduced myself and struck up a conversation. I studied her body a little when even I got the chance and she didn't have a bad body at all.

I'd say that she was about five feet six or seven inches tall and she weighed maybe one hundred thirty to one hundred thirty five pounds. Her tits were nice and about the size of large apples. At that time she was wearing a pair of tight black denim pants and a white shirt under her work smock.

I told her about how I had seen her walking a dog along my road and asked if she lived around there too and she told me that she lived on the same road. I worked with her for about five hours that night and just as I would with any of my other co-workers when even I had the chance to talk I'd go and talk with her. It didn't take but two weeks before Sara and I had exchanged phone numbers and we'd talk nearly every night on the phone even after working together the whole day. Sometimes Sara and I would be on the phone with each other for two hours a night and we each had a ball.

We'd talk about the events of the day or whatever else might pop into our brains at the moment but the only thing that never really entered our conversations was the topic of sex.

The only time I can remember sex being brought up between us was one night when I was chatting with her on a social media website. I had asked her if she thought $200.00 was a fair price to offer someone to participate in an adult movie. She responded back with a laugh and said that she wouldn't do anything like that for $200.00.

Within a month Sara was hitching a ride to and from work with me and I began to fell really comfortable being with her. I started calling her 'Beautiful' every time I'd call or text or message her and since she never asked me not to I felt comfortable doing it. About two and a half months after being hired on Sara called me before work one day and asked me if we could make a stop on our way into work and I told her that I didn't have a problem with that but never bothered asking her where she needed to stop.

I drove down the road to Sara's house to pick her up for work and when I pulled in her drive way I honked the horn and waited for her to come out. When she walked out of the house I was shocked to see her carrying a child's car seat. She opened the back door to my truck and started strapping the car seat into the back and then she returned to the house and came out a few minutes later with a little boy no older than two years old. I got out of the truck to help her with her other stuff that she had to bring to work and I watched as she strapped the child into the car seat. As Sara struggled to get the belt buckled across the car seat I started as her ass which was clad in the tight black denim pants. She'd bend over a little to reach for the actual buckle and I watched as her pants spread her open.

We hopped back into the truck and I looked at her in confusion.

"Is that your Son?" I ask her.

Sara just responded back with a simple,

"Mm-hmm."

She asked me if I could drop him off at daycare because her Mom who'd usually take him was called into work early that day.

I personally didn't care one way or the other if Sara had a kid but it would've been nice if she would've told me sooner.

As the relationship, if you want to call it that, grew the more comfortable I felt around Sara and after about three months I finally asked her out.

She turned me down telling me that she had just gotten out of a relationship and wasn't really ready for anything at the moment. I respected and admired her response because it was much different then what I'd normally get out of some of the girls I ask out.

"Oh you are so nice, but..." is what I'd normally hear out of the girls I've asked out.

One day when I picked her up from work she was wearing a pair of fairly tight olive colored pants made of a thin material and she was camel toeing the hell out of them. I liked Sara enough that I was tempted to tell her about it so she could fix it but I didn't feel right telling her that.

Around the four month mark Sara began asking to borrow money from me. It was $20.00 here, $20.00 there, maybe a pack of cigarettes every now and then and my stupid ass had no problem letting her 'Borrow' the money.

In total I ended up 'Lending" Sara $180.00 which I assumed I'd get back.

The days working with Sara were fun and they seemed to fly by quicker than with most of the other co-workers I'd spend time with at work. Every day when her and I would work together I'd pick her up and drop her off and everything seemed to be going good between us. Two hour phone calls on an almost nightly basis, between five to eight hours of conversations while at work so everything looked good.

Then, about six months after Sara was hired she was caught smoking while on the clock and was fired after a few days of suspension. After she was fired I told Sara to keep in touch with me and she said that she would. Well, that lasted for all but a month then I only heard from her once every week and then once every couple of weeks then I stopped hearing from her at all.

I had heard through the grapevine that she had gotten a new better paying job where she had much more responsibility so I just chalked not hearing from her to her new job.

I gave her time and space and would try calling her maybe once a month but I'd always get her voice mail or something and I'd never get a call back from her. Like anyone, I got upset and pissed off at her at that time. I knew that she had the new job but unless she was working 20 hour shifts every day of the week she had the time to call me back.

Almost a full year after Sara was fired I had just walked in the door from doing some yard work when I heard the phone ringing. I looked at the caller I.D. and didn't recognize the number so I wasn't going to answer it but something told me I should.

To my surprise it was Sara's voice on the other end. I was both happy yet angered to hear from her after that length of time so when I'd answered the questions she'd ask I was straight forward and to the point rather than joking around with her as I'd normally would while on the phone with her.

Sara and I were on the phone for about twenty minutes that day. She was calling to let me know that she had a new phone number and she wanted me to have it. As we were just about to hang up I reminded her to keep in touch just like I did after she was fired and she did, but for only a short time.

It was a good while before I seen or heard from Sara again but she called me up and asked to 'Borrow' another few bucks from me. I told her I could let her borrow only $20.00 because I didn't have much more than that in the bank until the next pay day. She asked me if I'd bring the money to her at her new job which was only right down the street from the store where her and I worked. My Dad needed to go into town anyway that day so I hitched a ride with him. While my Dad went off to do what he needed I walked over to the bank, withdrew $20.00 out of the ATM and I walked over to the place where Sara was now working.

I walked in and saw a woman that I didn't recognize walking over to me. As she got closer I realized that the woman was Sara. She looked much better then as she did when she worked with me. She had lost about twenty pounds and now had straight jet black hair. I fell in love with her all over again and even a little more then before. I stood there talking to her for a few minutes then my Dad walked in the door to tell me he was ready to leave.

I hugged Sara and told her I'd see or call her later and I left. When my Dad and I were in the car he asked me where I knew "Her" from.

"What do you mean where do I know her from?, That's Sara." I told him.

He had the same reaction that I did.

"Wow, she must've let herself go when she worked with you." He told me.

I couldn't agree with him more.

Another good amount of time went by until I saw Sara again, maybe another year, when she came into the store where I worked to do some shopping.

When she was done shopping she came up to my register and I was elated to see her. I said hello to her and asked her how she was.

"Tired!" She shot at me.

I was taken aback by her response but I kept talking to her. Every time she'd answer or say something she'd yell like she was pissed off at someone.

I rung her stuff out for her and she was gone within five minutes and after she left I went over to one of my other co-workers to talk to them about her.

My co-worker was just as confused as I was about Sara's attitude that day but I was just happy to have seen her again.

That night when I got home from work I E-mailed Sara telling her that if she'd let me take her out to dinner once time I'd overlook the $180 that she owed me.

"I'll think about it." She replied.

About a week later I saw Sara in the store again and tried to get her attention because I wanted to talk to her about something. This time she didn't even look at me. I knew she saw me because we both made eye contact when she walked into the door of the store but she just didn't want anything to do with me for some reason. She even went over to another cashier's line to get cashed out.

After Sara left I walked over to talk with my co-worker Sandi.

"Did you see Sara?" Sandi asked.

"Yeah, and she didn't even look at me." I told Sandi.

Sandi shook her head in disbelief and commented on how I was nothing but nice to Sara and didn't know why she was being such a bitch to me.

I just told Sandi that I didn't care anymore and it didn't bother me one way or the other that Sara didn't talk to me anymore, which I really didn't care.

What I did care about however was why Sara was being such a bitch to me. I don't know what I said or did to her that would make her act like that aside from asking her to dinner.

The last time I saw Sara she was in a better mood but I wasn't. I had just gone out to smoke a cigarette while on break one day when Sara walked out of the store a few minutes later. I was sitting on a bench outside of the store and Sara's car was parked in the spot right in front of me. She said hello to me ask she walked past and she got into the car. She actually sat there for nearly the entire fifteen minutes that I was on break and just before I went back to work I looked at her and waved and she waved back before pulling away.

I haven't seen nor heard from Sara in over a year and I seriously couldn't give a shit less. I'm not wasting anymore of my time or money on her.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • My Co-Worker Sara Pt. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 40 milliseconds