• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Maria Gets Treated like a Whore

Maria Gets Treated like a Whore

12

Mike and Maria looked like your average couple. In their 40's, with an average house and car and pleasant to their neighbours and the community. However that's looking in from the outside, if you looked closer, they weren't average at all, in fact most people wouldn't believe what went on.

Maria was Mikes 2nd wife. Mike had a particularly messy divorce from his 1st wife and he'd vowed never to settle down again. However all this changed when he met Maria. He'd met her at a friend's party, a particularly drunken affair, where everyone had way too much to drink. Maria had caught his eye, she wasn't especially tall but was very pretty and had a huge pair of tits (something his 1st wife was not blessed with). Drunk and egged on by the males at the party she'd stripped off her top and bra and shook her 32E tits in all the guy's faces, and Mike had eventually been the guy who screwed her that night. He'd always quietly wondered if she'd fucked anyone else that same night, but she'd always denied it.

6 months later they'd moved in together and were still fucking like rabbits. Maria had a very dirty mind and was quite open about what made her horny. Mike was in heaven, he was getting his cock sucked every other day, and sex was never off the menu.

Because of Mikes divorce however, money was an issue. He'd kept the house, but the divorce nearly bankrupt him and he was up to his eyeballs in debt. This is where things started to go wrong.

Looking through the latest letters demanding payments on loans and credit cards, he realised he just couldn't make the numbers add up any more, he simply owed too much. He'd gone over the figures again and again and got really worried over their future together. When his mate Dave phoned and suggested going for a beer, Mike agreed, as at least it would take his mind off the debt problems for a while.

In the pub, Mike got drunk and spilled his woes to Dave (and everyone else who would listen) that night. He even broke down in tears at one point as he contemplated losing his home, and probably his relationship with Maria. As the night wore on, Dave tried to sympathise with his friend, but insisted he couldn't actually help him as he had enough woes himself, and eventually had enough of Mike complaining so made his excuses and left.

Just as Mike thought about leaving a stranger sat down next to him and announced to him that he could help make all those money woes go away. Mike looked up and recognised the guy who'd sat down. He was a local bouncer, a giant of a man and who was reputed to be a gangster, certainly not someone to be messed with. "So you need $10000 or you're gonna lose your house" he said. "That's pretty bad my friend. I can lend that amount to you, for a small interest fee of course, and make all those problems go away."

In his drunken desperation, Mike seen this as the way forward and shook his hand and thanked him as if he was his saviour. He staggered home happy that night, believing he'd solved all his problems...

The next day, Mike woke with a sore head and gingerly got himself ready for his afternoon shift at work. Just as he was feeling human again the doorbell rang and there was Chris, with a couple of huge bouncers accompanying him. Mike let them in and Chris handed him a briefcase which Mike opened on his kitchen table.

"As arranged, this should help you my friend" stated Chris. Mike stared at all the money in the case, it was more than he'd seen in one place before. Chris continued, "Pay off your debts my friend, don't worry about us, we'll be in touch to sort something out." As they left Mike stared blankly at the money, this was too good to be true!

Over the next week Mike was like a new man. Debts paid, mortgage back on track everything was good for Mike. Maria noticed too, Mike was hornier than ever and she was loving the attention.

Mike always looked forward to Fridays, and this one even more so. Their lovemaking was always more intense on a Friday and this was no exception. When Maria walked through the door, she looked simply stunning in her works dress and Mike was on her in a flash. They kissed passionately, and Mike started to undress her. He unzipped her dress and it fell to the floor, leaving her in just her bra, stockings and high heels. Mike had her bra off in a flash and started sucking on her nipples when she lifted his head and stopped him. "I'm too sore to get fucked tonight," she said, "you've fucked me every day this week and my pussy's still sore from it. You sit down and I'll put on a show for you, then I'll give you a blowjob. Is that ok??"

Mike agreed, so she pushed him back so he was near the doorway facing into the room and she sat on the edge of the dining room table, facing him. She slowly sat back and spread her legs and smiled, then closed her eyes and started touching herself. For a few minutes her eyes remained closed and she caressed her giant breasts and squeezed her nipples making them stiff and erect. Then she started dropping her hands and spread her legs even more as she started to rub her pussy.

Mike was loving this and started wanking furiously at the sight in front of him, he got so into it he did not sense the people appear behind him. Marias eyes were still closed as she rubbed her pussy harder and harder. She was panting heavily and thrusting her pussy at her fingers, "Oh yes Mike," she purred, "I think, Oh god!!" She screamed and jumped off the table covering her breasts. She'd opened her eyes and seen the figures watching her. She ran for cover into the bathroom as Chris and his henchmen walked further into the room.

Mike was furious, and started shouting at the slightly bemused Chris to get out. Chris just laughed at him, "quite a nice wife you've got there Mike" he said, "we enjoyed watching that little show. Tell me, does she do that for a living??" The henchmen sniggered, they'd also got an eyeful of Mikes wife's performance when they arrived.

"I'm here to discuss your repayments Mike," said Chris "and no this won't wait." Chris eyeballed Mike in a particularly menacing way that made Mike shiver. "Okay" he replied meekly, as he hurriedly tucked his now limp dick into his pants.

An irate Maria returned now covered with a bathrobe, and demanded to know what the hell was going on. "Well," said Chris "turns out Mikes got some money problems and he now owes me some money, don't you Mike?" Mike just stared at the floor. "Well I'll be back next Friday around this time and you better have $200 in cash waiting for me. And the Friday after. And the next. Till I tell you otherwise. You get the picture Mike??" He glared menacingly towards Mike.

With that, they turned and left, as he got to the door, Chris turned and spoke to Maria. "Of course, if you want to pay it off for him I'm sure we can come to some arrangement, just stop by my club some time." With that he turned and left, quietly closing the door behind him.

Maria turned to Mike, her eyes flared and angry, "you asshole! Do you know who he is?" Mike apologised saying he didn't know he'd left the door unlocked.

"To hell with the door Mike, he looks like trouble" continued Maria. "And now you owe him money, you better pay him on time, go to his club and pay him, I don't want him round here again." Mike looked dejected. Over the next hour Mike told Maria the whole sorry story about his money woes and the problem he'd got himself into. Mike was devastated, not only had Maria found out his money troubles, he told her that he'd no chance of raising the $200 for next Friday, and was worried what would happen to him.

The rest of the weekend was a frosty one for Mike and Maria, the situation was not discussed again, but it was on both their minds and conversation was sparse.

On Monday Maria pulled her car over on her way to work and broke down and sobbed. She really liked Mike, no, she loved him. She realised she would need to do something to help him, but what to do. Maria was no angel, and was glad that Mike did not know her past. She'd fucked loads of guys, she even worked as an escort when she was younger and had been screwed by many men, sometimes for fun, sometimes for money. But she'd left that world behind years ago.

She thought about putting herself back up as an escort, but no, that didn't seem right. As she stared through the windscreen into the road ahead, she realised that as much as she loved Mike, she was still frustrated. She considered the possibility of going to this club to see Chris, he'd want her sexually now he'd seen her naked, maybe she could give him a blowjob she asked herself. Was that the easiest way out of this?

By Tuesday, Maria had made up her mind. She'd go to the club to see Chris and see what she could negotiate. She might have to give a blowjob or two, but that didn't seem too bad under the circumstances. She'd do it tomorrow, she thought. Book a half day from work and go over there after lunch.

Maria chose her outfit carefully on Wednesday. She put on a professional looking dress, which finished just above her knee, and finished it with a pair of sheer nylon tights and heels. She looked slightly smarter than usual, but Mike never noticed, he still seemed preoccupied worrying about Friday.

Maria went to work as usual, and left at lunch having looked up the address of the club. The club was in a rough part of town, and she felt nervous as she parked the car and headed quickly to the door. There were 2 bouncers there who eyed her suspiciously and stopped her from entering. "I'm here to see Chris" she said indignantly. They asked her if she had an appointment. "No" she replied, cursing for not arranging this over the phone.

One of them called a number on his cell phone and spoke. "Boss? Got a woman who says she's here to see you, says it's about payment for a guy called Mike." He listened for a while, then looked at her and smiled, which sent a shiver up her spine. "Go right in" he sneered and opened the door. Maria entered, starting to think she shouldn't have come.

Inside, the club was dimly lit and smelt of stale tobacco and beer, there was a stage with some vertical poles on it, and a couple of scantily clad rough looking girls were gyrating on them, looking thoroughly bored. There were a dozen or so men scattered around the club, smoking and drinking, most of them looking like they had just got out of prison, scruffily dressed and not very well kept. Feeling unsure of herself, Maria walked towards the bar and she could feel the atmosphere change, she was way overdressed for a place like this. She shouted to the bartender and asked where she could find Chris. He just blatantly stared at her tits for a moment then pointed to a table up in the corner. What an asshole, Maria thought, and headed for the table.

Chris sat with his entourage, which was himself and 3 gang members and watched her approach the table. "Well well well, what have we here" stated Chris as she arrived. "You come to payoff this week's debts???" Maria shuffled nervously standing in front of the table whilst Chris described what he witnessed when he walked into their home a few days ago.

"We won't have the money for Friday" Maria said quietly when he had finished. Chris thought for a moment before replying, "well Mike didn't seem concerned at the time when he took the money from me. And he's gonna pay one way or the other. The dumbass didnt even ask how much interest he'd be paying me. So, what do you propose???"

Marias heart was racing, she could feel the gaze of all 4 men on her as she was put on the spot. She looked at them all, they were all staring at her smiling and smirking at one another, this isn't the first time this has happened for them, she thought. She forced a smile, and replied "yes, can I offer you something else instead."

There was a pause then Chris replied "well what do you have in mind???" Maria took a deep breath and said "can I give you a blowjob instead?" The table burst into laughter, then Chris waved his arms around, telling them to be quiet, they were obviously enjoying the humiliation. "What, all of us???" asked Chris, pointing at the other men at the table. "No! Just you" replied Maria in a panic.

Again, everyone laughed. Then Chris spoke "That doesn't sound very nice. These fine upstanding gentlemen get nothing? That doesn't sound right, actually I'm not even in the mood for a blowjob anyway. So what are you going to do now??" Maria stuttered, she hadn't expected this "What? i...i don't know" she stuttered.

Chris continued, "Take Leroy here," pointing at the big black man at the end of the table. "He's just got out of the joint last week and he's only been fucked by a few cheap skanks and whores since he got out, he'd probably appreciate some head from a nice white bitch like yourself. Listen darling, you either pay me my money or your sucking all our cocks, what's it to be??"

Maria didn't hesitate. "I'll suck all your dicks" she found herself saying before she even thought about it. "Right then" said Chris, "did you see Johnny when you came in? The guy at the bar? Did he check your tits out when you came in??"

Maria said she remembered him. Chris continued "Well here's what you're gonna do. You go over to him and tell him you've just agreed to suck everyone's cock at this table and tell him to get you ready, got it?? And you better do whatever he says lady."

Maria hesitated for a moment, then turned and headed over to the bar at the other side of the club, she could feel everyone looking at her as she did so. Nervously she quietly said what she had been told to the barman. He just laughed and stepped back. "Louder" he said, "let everyone hear you." Half a dozen or so guys at the bar looked up at her, her cheeks flushed with embarrassment, she glared at him and quietly cursed, then took a few deep breaths then said loudly "I'm to suck everyone's cock at Chris's table, and he said you've to get me ready."

Johnny smiled and came round to Maria and led her so she was stood facing the guys in front of the bar, she was shaking and didn't know what was about to happen when he surprised her by turning and kissing her passionately. She kissed him back and when she felt his tongue push into her mouth she opened hers and let him explore her mouth with his tongue. All the time he was running his hands over her breasts and squeezing them.

"There" he said pulling away and positioned her so she directly faced the guys at the bar. "I like to kiss a woman" he said to them, "especially as she's about to suck some dick and she wont taste as nice after." The guys giggled and Marias faced blushed with embarrassment as she felt the zipper on the back of her dress get tugged down. She gulped as it reached the bottom of the dress, then with one swift tug, the dress was at her feet and she stood in front of them all, in just her bra, heels, nylons and panties. "Let's see these beauties" Johnny said as he unclipped her bra and pulled it off.

Maria stood in front of them with her 32E breasts fully exposed. There were whistles and cat calls from the guys as they stared at the sight in front of them. "Who wants a feel then" said Johnny as he headed back behind the bar. Maria stood frozen to the spot as the first guy came up and started groping her tits. He squeezed and caressed them for a few mins then returned to his seat, the other guys all took turns doing the same.

Some kissed her passionately as they groped her, some just sucked and nibbled at her tits but they all had a good few minutes worth each with her. When the last guy released her, Johnny returned from the bar and stood behind Maria. She gasped audibly as he reached round and grabbed her tits again, he had some ice cubes in his hands and proceeded to rub them into her nipples and aureoles. By the time the ice had melted Marias nipples stuck out like she had never seen before. Johnny released her. "You're ready" he proclaimed, "go over and suck their dicks girl"

Every eye in the club was watching Maria as she walked topless over to Chris's table. She had to walk across the centre of the club to get there, and her tits bounced and jiggled as she walked across, her nipples still fully erect. Maria felt embarrassed and humiliated, but aroused. She hoped no-one could tell how wet she was at that moment.

When she arrived at the table the men just stared at her magnificent tits and erect nipples. Maria suddenly found her confidence. "Who's first for a blowjob then" she stated confidently. "Hell yes!" replied Leroy and jumped to his feet. Maria walked over to him and faced him saying nothing, then slowly knelt down in front of him. He quickly undid his belt and pulled down his jeans and pants and his already hardening cock sprang into view right in front of her face. He was quite a big guy and didn't smell too good, but Maria didn't hesitate. She opened her mouth and took his cock inside and sucked. She felt him grow in her mouth and sucked harder.

She started to move her mouth up and down his shaft, sucking him deeply and passionately. He was now fully erect in her mouth, but she kept going, sucking up and down the shaft. She had only been sucking him for a minute or so when she felt his dick twitch, and suddenly a huge surge of cum flooded into her mouth. She wasn't ready for him to come so soon, and before she knew what to do, she had swallowed most of his load. Leroy put his hands behind her head so she couldn't release his cock and she had to swallow again, the rest of his sperm disappearing down her throat.

"God damn!!" exclaimed Leroy, as he released her. He turned to the guys next to him and grinned "you gotta try this bitch, she really sucks like a pro"

Maria stood up, slightly breathless from the blowjob and looked at the next guy in line. He was a greasy skinny looking white man, who hadn't shaved for a while. "You want me to suck your dick too" she asked. The guy stood up and glared at her then hissed back at her "get to work bitch."

Maria knelt in front of him and started to unbuckle his belt. She struggled with his buttons but finally managed to undo them, and pulled his jeans and pants down. His cock was quite small but it really stank. He's probably not washed this for a week she thought, but took a deep breath and opened her mouth and took his cock inside. She sucked hard again and felt the cock instantly harden.

He groaned and put his hands behind her head, holding it still and started to fuck her face. This was easier for Maria as his cock was quite small so she let him continue to hold her head and fuck her mouth like it was a pussy. She found she didn't need to suck as such, she just sat with her mouth full of this guy's cock and let him piston in and out of it. He fucked her face for a few minutes, then moaned and started to cum but as he was fucking her mouth and holding her head she couldn't release from him so ended up swallowing all of his large slimy load.

Maria sat back panting for breath after receiving the face fucking, her lips were red and puffy from the use they'd been getting and she was now as horny as hell, the taste of these men and their spunk had left her pussy dripping wet, but she still just tried to focus on who was left which was Chris and one other of his henchmen. The last henchmen stood up and declared he was next and beckoned her over. He was a huge black man, very muscular and she recognised him from being with Chris in her house the other day.

"My turn bitch" he sneered at her as she approached him and knelt in front of him. He had black leather trousers on, which fortunately had no buttons or belt, just a zipper so she had no trouble undressing him. As she pulled down his trousers she gasped as the biggest cock she had ever seen sprang into her face. He must have been 7 or 8 inches long and was already nearly hard.

She gulped and looked up at him as if pleading for mercy. "You better do a good job whore" he said. "You don't want to get face fucked by this thing." Maria stared at the huge cock inches from her face. "Yes sir" she replied. Maria then started to go to work on the man's cock. She lifted his cock up and passionately kissed his heavy balls, before sucking them into her mouth and giving them a tongue bath. She then started on the huge cock. Her head started bobbing up and down the shaft as far as she could take without gagging whilst cupping his balls with her hands, she was determined to get this over with as quickly as possible.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Maria Gets Treated like a Whore

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds